Middle School Mischief at Dorset - Cover

Middle School Mischief at Dorset

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 17: Ravi Ravishes Leena

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Ravi Ravishes Leena - Bob Best takes a teaching position in a one-room, rural school where, despite his vow to change his ways, he continues his predatory ways with his schoolgirls. His landlord, Reverend Ebenezer Wilson prepares the adolescent members of his congregation for baptism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Leena was a very horny little girl. Her cousin had rudely and inexpertly taken her cherry, her father had inadvertently demonstrated a classier scene of ravishment, her schoolteacher had given her a proper screwing and an older girl, a woman, had shown her what two females could achieve together. So she knew all about fucking (or at least she thought she did) and she loved fucking and she was horny and unsatisfied. And jealous.

The past twelve days had been interesting. Little Leena had seen her father, Reverend Wilson; take his pleasure with her friend Felicity. Then she'd surprised and had her wonderful teacher, Mr. Best. Finally she had experienced the soft delights of Ms. Safic's mouth. But she had a hunger. A hunger for what her older sister Priscilla was getting every night.

It was a new boy in school who gave Leena some relief. And showed her that she didn't know all about fucking. Ravi was older, almost eighteen. His father was a veterinarian hired from India by one of the pig farms and Ravi was going to school in Dorset in order to learn about social customs in his new country. He liked it here but he missed the servants they had in India. And especially he missed what he'd been given by (or taken from) a series of obedient, young servant girls.

Leena had been looking at the brown-skinned youth ever since he arrived. He was beautiful. He was tall, slim and dark haired with fine features and big, brown eyes. Just looking at him made her melt inside. And now that she'd lost Mr. Best she wondered if she could tempt the new boy.

She had no need to wonder. Her small, cherry red mouth and her breasts which under her tight sweater stood out from her chest like two perfectly shaped globes were driving the young man crazy with desire. Back home in India he knew what he'd do if this was a servant girl. But he wasn't back home and this wasn't a servant girl.

The object of the youth's lustful reveries solved the problem. Actually it was her father, Reverend Wilson who solved the problem but he certainly had no idea that he was endangering what little was left of his daughter's chastity.

"Are you a Christian, Ravi?"

"Yes, certainly Leena. All my family are." Ravi looked down at the pretty youngster walking beside him. How old was she? She looked too old to be in grade six. Did she have a kori choot?

"Well Ravi, Daddy has asked us... you know... the regular church goers to bring a new person to church tonight so will you come with me?"

"Certainly, Leena. Chudwayegi?"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"That's just a word for thank you," Ravi said with a smile. What would she do if she knew he'd just asked her to fuck him? God, he was horny.

It was cold and snowy that night and during the service Leena sat as close to Ravi as she could. She was determined to have the handsome youth as her boyfriend and she was sure that if she let him fuck her he'd never want anyone else. But how?

"C'mon Ravi," Leena whispered and she dragged him to the side, away from the rush of people to the exit. Down the stairs into the dark church basement she led him and into the small kitchen where the women prepared for the occasional church suppers.

My God? Is she inviting what I think she is? His eyes adjusted to the darkness and in fact it wasn't that dark. The outside entry light reflected off the snow and through the basement window and as well there were several small ready lights on the kitchen equipment. Ravi could see that the little girl was looking up at him as if the next move was his.

Leena felt herself being lifted from the floor onto the wide table and then the boy's mouth was on hers. The only time she'd ever been kissed by a man was the night Mr. Best fucked her but Ravi was equally skillful. His lips were soft and gentle, his tongue invasive but not demanding. And his hands were busy, opening her blouse, unfastening her brassiere, unsnapping the waistband of her skirt. The twelve-year-old sexpot knew she'd chosen well. The beautiful, older boy knew what he was doing.

"You're lovely, Leena," Ravi said softly as he bared her breasts. "How old are you?" The girl's tits were as close to divine as a set of breasts could be. About the size of grapefruits, they sagged not an inch, standing up firmly and proudly as only the mammaries of teenage girls can do. They were capped with pink aureoles that were barely darker than the surrounding flesh itself. The nipples were small but rigid, just begging for his mouth to suckle them.

"I'm almost thirteen, Ravi. Ahhhh," the girl sighed loudly as the boy's mouth closed over one of her sensitive, turgid nipples.

"Mmmm... I thought you were older. You've bigger breasts than girls you age in my country... much bigger." Ravi eased her skirt and panties down over her hips as she shifted position to accommodate him.

Little Leena was lying on her back; her beautiful cheerleader's legs spread and in the dim light Ravi could see that her vaginal lips were swollen with arousal. He cupped the almost hairless mound.

"I lied to you this afternoon," the youth murmured as he dipped his middle finger into the well-lubricated slit of the girl's preteen pussy. Chudwayegi means 'will you fuck me?'

"Hee Hee," the girl giggled as she pushed up at his invading finger. "I guess you know the answer, don't you?"

"I guess this isn't a kori choot then.?

"That's my pussy. What's kori choot?"

"That's a virgin pussy, Leena. I guess you're not a virgin?"

"Nah... I done it lots. Even with Mr. Best. Are you gonna teach me more words in your language?"

"Maybe, Leena." He let his fingers slowly explore her. They moved across soft, velvety outer lips before finding the warm wetness of her inner lips. She moaned again as he touched her there and then again as he slowly slipped his middle finger inside of her. Her sex was saturated with her musky juices and very tight. He could feel her muscles clenching at him strongly, gripping his finger. He added one more finger and began to slowly push and pull, sliding them in and out, up and down. He let his thumb lightly touch her erect clitoris and she jumped, squealing a little.

With his free hand Ravi pulled his wallet from his pocked and managed to extract a small, plastic wrapped object from it. Then her unfastened his pants and let them drop in a heap around his ankles as he pushed down his undershorts to free his raging erection.

"Sorry Leena but I need both hands for this," the girl heard the older boy say and she raised her head to see what he was doing.

"What's that?" she asked as she saw Ravi opening the little packet and then put something shiny on his beautiful cock.

"It's just a condom, Leena. You've seen them haven't you?"

"Uh, no? What is it? Why are you putting it on?"

"So I won't go off inside you and make a baby." He put the head of his condom covered cock between the youngster's soft cuntlips and pushed forward slowly. Despite the abundance of natural lubrication and the lubricant on the condom he had to force his way inside of her, she was that tight. It took a while to accomplish but soon his entire length was gripped within the snugness of her clenching sheath. He felt her plump mons pressing against his pubic hair and his hugely loaded balls were resting against her upturned butt.

Ravi began to move within the compliant twelve-year-old girl, keeping it slow so as to avoid a premature ejaculation. Very quickly the going became easier as the young girl's body that had been thoroughly stretched by her teacher's thick tool adjusted to having this cock inside of her. Soon he was moving in a delightful friction, a tight, slippery channel that seemed custom designed for his pleasure with the tightness and the allure of youth.

"Hunh... Hunh... Hurry!. Hurry!" the young girl cried out as she felt the electric thrills of orgasm begin within her ravenous, young quim. She brought her legs up around his back, pulling him even harder against her. The spasms began and soon the youth was unloading thick jets of sperm into the thin plastic enclosure of the condom.

"Oh... Wow. I feel better now Ravi. Was it? I? Like... was it good for you too?"

"You're wonderful, Leena. You have a wonderful, tight choot. You made me feel like I had a barda laurda, that's big cock in my language.

Ravi withdrew from the snug enclosure of the girl's preteen pussy and peeled off the cum-loaded condom, letting it drop to the floor with a sodden 'plop'. And then the young girl's hands were on him, tugging and stroking as if urging him to another coupling.

"You have big dudhoos... mammas, Leena... that's breasts... tits." And he fondled the hard-nippled globes while the girl stroked him back to full erection. She was drawing his bare cock closer and closer and the head slipped inside of her at last and, with a gentle tug on her part and a gentle push on his part, he sank down, pushing the rest of him in. Though he had experienced the exquisite tightness of her before, it still came as an altogether pleasant surprise to feel her clutching at him, engulfing him and it was especially delightful with noting between her inner flesh and the skin of his cock. Both sighed as the penetration occurred, as their crotches joined and he began to thrust inward, grinding himself against her body, pushing on the nerve channels that gave her pleasure. They kissed each other hotly as they fucked, his hands squeezing the cheeks of her ass, her hands scratching at his back.

He did not have another condom but a plan was developing in the youth's mind. Little Leena's legs were held high now, her ankle draped over his shoulders and he slipped a hand under her luscious, little bottom. The girl did not realize at first what was going on because the sensations from his slowly pumping cock in her cunt were too intense. Her oily juices had flooded the crevice between her asscheeks and as Ravi pressed in with his forefinger the first joint slid past the tightly clenched pucker with minimal resistance. He pressed harder, pushing his finger in deeper and working it around and around. Leena moaned deeply and thrust her ass down at his finger, encouraging him to stick the invading digit all the way in her rear.

Suddenly the girl started wheezing like an asthmatic and moaning so loudly that it was almost a shout. "Ahhhh! Hunnhh! Oh, god! Yes! Hunnhh! Ooohhhhhh!" She jerked back and forth, slamming her ass against the table hard enough to cause audible smacks as flesh met wood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.