Barfly

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY MICHAEL: A guy walks into a bar and gets the surprise of his life when a woman old enough to be his mother offers him an opportunity he can't pass up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   .

This story is copyright © 2002. All rights reserved. It may be posted to free sites as long as no changes have been made to the story, and the author name remains attached.


My name is Barney and I'm 28-years-old. This story is about a wild experience I had at the Driftwood Bar in my hometown about three months ago. And yes the pictures are real, a guy who just about lives in the bar happens to have a digital camera and is so used to what happens there that he's always prepared.

Anyway, I still live with my mother, my dad died when I was sixteen. For some reason I haven't been able to find a good job all my life so it helps me a lot to split costs with mom. But it sure cramps the old sex life living with her.

I tend to go out bar hoping just to get away from my mom's prying. It allows me to mix with people my own age and make some kind of social life for myself.

When I walked into the Driftwood Bar I had no idea what would happen. I just sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. The place was a nice neighborhood bar and one beer led to five and soon I was buzzing along just fine.

The people were friendly and the conversation was interesting, or at least it was plentiful. There was this guy sitting a stool away from me, his name was Ray and he was a real talker. When he brought up Carla's name I wasn't sure exactly what he was talking about.

Everyone at the bar seemed to know who she was and they rolled their eyes or hooted when I asked what Ray meant when he said she was easy? I for one was always on the look out for easy women. As I said before my sex life was pretty much non-existent and Carla sounded interesting to me.

Ray said that she'd be in about 8 o'clock. He told my slyly that I'd see what was up when she arrived. I tried to pry a little more information out of him but he stayed mum and just kept saying, "You'll see."

I had two more beers and had to go take a piss. When I wobbled back to the bar and sat down I noticed a funny look on Ray's face. Then a hand reached around from behind me and squeezed my dick through my pants.

I jumped and whirled around on my barstool. There was this skanky looking broad who was maybe old enough to be my mother. (I shoved that thought WAY down into my subconscious as she looked into my eyes smiling lewdly.)

"Hi, handsome, Ray says you're in need of some lovin' from a woman who knows the score."

I looked down at her hand at my crotch, watching her fingers massaging me into full painful hardness. Yes I did need some lovin', and I needed it bad enough to even let this old broad give it to me.

At first I looked around for a dark corner to retire to, but when Carla realized what I was doing she said, "You want it, you gotta take it right here at the bar. I like putting on a show for my friends. You okay with that handsome?"

I just nodded. I didn't quite know what was going to happen, I assumed that we were going to maybe kiss and feel each other up while everyone watched us doing it. Boy was I wrong!

I sat there dumbly as Carla reached for my zipper and tugged it down. Then she fished around in my pants and pulled my stiff cock out into the fluorescent light of the barroom. I looked around embarrassedly as she handled my bare cock, knowing that everyone, both men and women were watching us. Knowing that my dick was on display to everyone there.

At first I started to go soft from the strangeness of the whole affair, but good old Carla wouldn't let that happen. She climbed up in my lap and pulled her skirt up and sat facing me. I didn't penetrate her but she began to rub her shaved pussy against my dick making me instantly hard again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.