Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rita had Cindy on a bed in a room not far from where Ellen was. Rita was still dressed as she hovered over the naked girl. She kissed Cindy gently and stroked the teenager's tits.

"You really turn me on, honey. Haven't you ever made it with another girl?"

Cindy shook her head and trembled with fear. She quivered each time Rita's fingers touched her nipples. Rita was amused at the girl's innocence.

She started talking about lesbian sex and said "Sex between girls could be great fun."

She moved her hand down to Cindy's pussy. Cindy resisted at first, then she opened her legs to Rita's hand. Rita tickled the girl's cunt lips, pushing them apart with her fingers. She watched Cindy's face, as she carefully stroked the girl's cunt gash. She smiled when she saw signs of excitement in Cindy's face.

"You like that, don't you? Sure, you do! Relax, honey. We're going to have a lovely time together."

She bent over to have a look at the teenager's open cunt. She pulled at Cindy's cunt flesh to get her clit to come out of its sheath.

"You're a real treat." Rita said. "What a gorgeous pussy you have!"

She licked her fingers and touched them to the shaft of Cindy's clit. Cindy gasped and groaned, as Rita chuckled. She loved turning a young girl on. She'd had a hunger for this one from the first moment that she'd seen her. A blonde little pussycat with a juicy pink cunt. They never knew what they had. All that gorgeous cream that came out when they got turned on.

Rita liked cock, all right, but nothing could beat making it with a young pussy when it was available, or an older pussy, for that matter. She'd get to the mother soon enough. She liked them all. Now Rita ran her finger around the rim of Cindy's cunt hole and then pushed her finger inside, slowly at first, until it was all of the way in. She churned her finger around, stirring up the young girl's arousal. She added another finger as she watched the teenager's face. She saw that the girl was obviously enjoying her actions. The cute little blonde was feeling it, and Rita was pleased.

She pulled her fingers out of Cindy's cunt and licked them clean. She laughed at the way the girl blushed, as she watched her licking her fingers off with gusto.

"I love the taste of pussy, honey." she advised Cindy.

She rose up off of the bed and stood up. Walking to a bureau, she opened the drawer and brought out a pair of handcuffs. She carried the handcuffs back to the bed and smiled down at the girl.

"Just something to turn me on, sweet." she commented.

Cindy trembled as Rita smiled, and told her to roll over on her belly. When Cindy had complied, Rita slipped the handcuffs around the girl's wrists and locked them in place Now Cindy was really trembling. Now Cindy had her wrists manacled behind her back and was helpless. Rita slapped the girl's ass and told her to roll over on her back.

Cindy did it while Rita stood there looking down at her and smiling. The brunette teased Cindy and then started stripping her clothes off. She was soon naked. Rita had a slender body, small tits and a hard little ass. A full bush of dark cunt hair covered her cunt mound. She ran her fingers through her bush and chuckled.

She said, "I want you to suck my pussy. If you don't do a good job, you'll be sorry." as she laughed and twisted one of Cindy's nipples.

Then Rita climbed onto the bed and straddled Cindy. She shifted forward to get her crotch over Cindy's head. Chuckling with satisfaction, she sat down on the teenager's face.

"Here it is, honey." the woman said.

Rita wriggled to get her cunt in place, and ordered Cindy to start sucking. She kept her cunt lips spread open with her fingers. In a moment, her juices began pouring out of her cunt, drenching Cindy's face. Rita coaxed the girl on as she reached back to play with Cindy's pussy. Cindy licked and sucked. She was afraid not to, even though at first, she felt nothing but disgust. After a while she was just numb from the shock of it all. The smell and taste and wetness of Rita's cunt were overpowering.

Before long, Rita shifted her body around, all the way around, so that now she faced Cindy's feet. She settled her pussy down on the girl's face and then leaned over to get her own face close to Cindy's crotch. She ordered Cindy to resume sucking her cunt again. She then pulled the girl's thighs apart and opened her blonde-haired pussy to look at it.

Rita's mouth watered at the sight of Cindy's juicy little pussy. She started licking the girl's cunt. She sucked the blonde's cunt juice right out of her pussy. She mewled with excitement she was getting from the flavor and smell of the young pussy that she was eating.

In the meantime, Cindy was sucking on Rita's hairy cunt lips. In this position, Cindy's nose was almost right up against Rita's ass hole. When Rita told her to get her tongue inside of her cunt, Cindy did it. A gob of thick cunt juice flowed into her open mouth.

"Do my clit!" Rita said.

Cindy started sucking on the brunette's big clit. Rita wriggled around and groaned with pleasure from the young girl's tongue and mouth action on her sensitive love button. Then a moment later Rita climaxed, pumping her cunt on Cindy's face, as her orgasm went off. After that, Rita sucked on Cindy's clit until Cindy went wild. Rita was an expert. She knew exactly what to do with her lips and tongue, to bring a girl off.

Cindy came quickly, groaning and heaving as the orgasm ripped through her young pussy. Rita climbed off, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and chuckling. She walked over to a mirror and looked at herself.

"You're good, honey. If that's your first taste of cunt, you're a natural. You don't have to be shy about it. If a man can like pussy, why can't a woman? You did like it, at least a little, didn't you? And the nicest thing about making it with another girl, is that there's no end to it. You can get as much of it as you want. You can cum and cum and cum. Did you like the way I sucked you?"

Cindy blushed and said, "Yes."

Rita laughed. "See, I told you."

Rita was amused by the girl's modesty. She returned to the bed and sat down on the edge beside Cindy. She squeezed the teenager's pretty face. She ran her fingers over Cindy's mouth.

She said, "I find your mouth exciting. I want you to do something special now, something I really like. I want you to become good at it. It would be something just between us, our little secret." as chuckled and patted the girl's face.

She climbed onto the bed on her knees. She lowered her face to rest on her folded arms and raised her ass. She told Cindy to get behind her and she did. She still had the handcuffs on, and it was awkward to move, but she did what Rita wanted. She positioned herself behind the brunette's upraised ass.

Rita wiggled her hips as said, "Kiss it, honey. Make me feel good."

When Cindy hesitated, Rita threatened her. She said she'd call Otto in to take care of her. Cindy shuddered at the thought of Otto. She lowered her face to Rita's ass and began kissing the brunette's ass cheeks. Rita purred with satisfaction, as the girl's mouth moved over her ass. Then she ordered Cindy to lick her ass crack and in a daze, Cindy did it. She began lapping between Rita's ass cheeks. As much as she tried, she couldn't avoid Rita's ass hole. The brunette purred the first time Cindy's tongue touched it.

"That's it, honey, right there. Keep your tongue busy right there."

Helpless, Cindy lapped her tongue back and forth over Rita's ass hole. Her shoulders hurt because of the way she was bent over with her wrists manacled behind her back. She understood now that all Rita cared about was making her a slave. She told herself she had no choice, she had to do what Rita wanted or Rita would call Otto in, and maybe they would even kill her if she disobeyed. The teenager continued licking Rita's ass hole. She'd already done it to Mickey, so she told herself this wasn't as bad as that, but it was still awful.

Rita's crotch had a feminine smell and her skin was so smooth. When Rita groaned, Cindy discovered there was some satisfaction in turning the brunette on. She suddenly wanted Rita to cum. Maybe if Rita got off, she'd go to sleep or something. Cindy lapped at Rita's ass hole with more abandon. She let some spit flow out of her mouth to cover the brunette's ass hole. She pressed her lips against the dark little hole and nibbled at the ass ring with her teeth, Rita moaned in response. Cindy slipped her tongue inside the brunette's ass and began fucking her with it.

"Oh, yes!" Rita said with a groan. "That's the way, baby, that's the way."

She slid her hand down to her cunt and started frigging her pussy while the girl sucked on her ass. The teenager was better than Rita had expected. Rita loved having her ass hole sucked. The nice thing about having slaves was that she could always get it from them. Vic would sell this girl soon, but in the meantime Rita would have her ass hole worked over anytime she felt like it. Rita finally came.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.