Punching Bag - Cover

Punching Bag

by E

Copyright© 2002 by E

Fiction Story: Woman who is beat finds love else where and stands up to her husband.

Tags: Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Violence  

She awoke feeling lost alone and frightened. As she rose from the bed she knew she wasn't lost or alone. As she turned and looked back at the bed she left she knew why she was frightened. She walked into the tiny bathroom; she avoided looking in the mirror because she knew what she would see. She knew what colors crossed her face. She knew the ugly scars she would see. He stirred in bed and she tensed at the sound. 'I can't live like this. I shouldn't have to. He isn't worth it.'

Back in the bedroom he was starting to wake up. "Morning love." He sounded so sincere, "you feeling ok this morning?" He asked as if he didn't remember last night or any other night when he beat her. Last night wasn't as bad as others. She didn't have to spend the night in the hospital this time. "I'm ok, how are you?" she kept her face and eyes away from him. He hated it when she cried; normally he hit her harder when she did. "I'm doing great, better get going if we're going to be on time." He started toward her. She knew he was only going to hug her but she still flinched when his arms went out from his body. She pulled out one of her dress suits for work and laid it out on the bed as he bathed. She looked over her body to find any bruises that would show once she was dressed. Thankfully most of them were on her upper body. 'Black tights will cover the rest.' She pulled on her clothes before he wondered out. "You need to cover those sweetie they are a little ugly." He brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her, "Your lips are a little dry too." She nodded slightly, it hurt to move her neck, she slammed into a wall very hard the night before and a loud pop came from her neck.

As she looked in the mirror she saw all the ugly reminders of the night before. "Dinner wasn't ready on time." She muttered as she used her almost empty bottle of cover up on her slightly purple bruise, the newest of them all. 'This one is going to be bad' She braided her hair and found two more bruises on the sides of her neck, "from his hand." She undid the braid and walked out to the car where he was waiting. He drove her into work and picked her up. "You know you did deserve what happened." He said it so calm and smooth it was clear he truly believed what he said. "I know." She left the car without saying anything else.

"He beat you again didn't he?" the lady in the next cubicle stood looking at her, "Why do you let him do that?" She kept her eyes down, "because I have nowhere else to go, and no one else loves me." Her tears began to hit her keyboard, as she reached for a tissue a hand took hers, "You would be surprised at who loves you sweetie. And where you could go." She ducked into her cubicle as their boss walked up. "Kara, I need to speak with you." She stood and followed the domineering woman back to her office. "Kara, dear, you are like a daughter to me. Ok, you are my daughter, you married my son. But darling, leave him. I can see the bruises coming out." She put her finger under the battered woman's chin and pulled her eyes even with her own. "I don't have anywhere to go." The older lady laughed a little, "Hun you could come live with me I'd keep him away from you. Hell, go live with Lana; She's crazy about you. And please tell him not to come in here, Lana and I will kill him if he does."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.