Night of Dreams - Cover

Night of Dreams

by BBWGoddess

Copyright© 2002 by BBWGoddess

Erotica Sex Story: This night would end with the fulfillment of shared dreams. All things are possible if you believe long enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow   .

She was cleaning up, ready to close her shop. It had been a tiring day, one of her helpers hadn?t shown up. She heard a bit of commotion from the remaining customers and when she looked up at first all she could see was a big bouquet of field flowers. After a second glance she recognized the silly grin above the flowers. It was the face of her current boyfriend. He told her he had a surprise for her. She hoped it didn?t require much thought since she was so tired. He waited for her to close up and said they were going back to his place. She wondered what sort of trick he had up his sleeve. When they got there he told her to sit on the couch and rest and stay out of the kitchen!

He brought her a drink and told her to relax. She watched TV for awhile but dozed off waiting for him. He came in about 30 mins.later to get her, he watched her sleep for a moment and for the first time realized this might be the one he loses his heart to. He wakes her gently and asks her to come to the kitchen. He has fixed her a candlelight dinner. It isn?t much. Spaghetti, a salad and garlic bread. To her it was as nice as any expensive dinner in any restaurant because he had done it all himself just for her.

She couldn?t believe her good fortune in finding this man, she decided this one might be a keeper. He was very pleased at her response, he was hoping this evening would be the culmination of all his hopes and desires. He wanted her so badly it was almost a physical hurt every time she went away. The dinner was very pleasant. He picked up her hand and kissed her palm and held her hand to his face. He wanted to bury himself in the scent and feel of her. As she was helping him clean up he came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders for a quick rub. He moved her hair aside and gave her a small kiss on the nape of her neck. He heard the soft intake of her breath and knew that he had found one of her secret spots. Unlike other times she did not pull away but seemed to melt back into his arms. He slid his arms around her waist and she covered his hands with hers. He knew that she could feel his growing hardness between them but he was helpless to stop it. It was a wild animal out of control and at her mercy. He reveled in the softness of her. He felt her imperfections, but he knew that without them she would not be the person he loved. He turned her to face him and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips that quickly became a breath taking experience, leaving both of them gasping. He continued to kiss her face and neck, all the while she was making little sounds of delight in her throat. It was more than he could bare he had to have her. He slid his hand under the back of her shirt to feel the skin of her back. It was like touching fire she felt so hot to him. He finally stopped and just looked at her a moment drinking in the flush of heat on her face. He didn?t have to ask out loud, she knew what was in his heart because before he could say a word she breathed a sigh and whispered ?yes, yes?. He felt he was the luckiest man in the world. He took her hand and led her to his bed. He kissed her over and over unable to stop. They slowly undressed each other.

He could not wait to feel her warm body. He took her hands in his and gently held them behind her back for a moment so that for a second she was his prisoner. As she let her head fall back he licked and kissed all over her throat and neck. He knew in that moment that she would do whatever he asked of her, but he also knew that he couldn?t ask her anything because being with her was more than he had ever hoped for. They undressed each other touching and kissing all the exposed skin as each piece of clothing came off. She surprised him by taking his nipples in her mouth and sucking on them until they were hard and he had to stop her because he was getting short of breath and might finish too early. He finally got her shirt off and the first feel of her breasts almost sent him over the edge. They were so warm and soft he could not wait to feel them grow rigid under his tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.