Wolf Wives - Cover

Wolf Wives

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A naive young couple is brought into a swingers group where they're introduced to the joys of swinging. They are also shown what they can do with their pet Wolf when it comes to servicing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jay felt a little bit nervous as he rang the bell. He wasn't exactly sure of how he should act in Professor Wells' house. He had never had social contact with one of his professors before, and really didn't know what to expect. He was surprised when Mrs. Wells opened the door. She was wearing the tightest pair of hot pants he had ever seen. They were bright yellow, and so tight that they crept right up into the crack of her cunt. And they were so short that a few curling strands of wiry blonde pubic hair protruded from the crotch. She was also wearing a pale-blue see- through blouse, with no bra underneath.

Jay tried hard not to stare at the pointy pink nipples which peeked through the thin material. Mrs. Wells' lips were puckered in a sexy pout that took Jay's breath away.

"Well, hello, Jay," she said. "It's very nice of you to come. And this must be Mrs. Burns. Please, come in."

"Thank you, Mrs. Wells," Karen said politely. "Pagan's in the car. Shall we bring him in?"

Just then Henry Wells stepped up behind his wife, giving her a playful pat on the ass. "By all means," he said. "I'm anxious to meet this domesticated wolf."

Jay ran back to the car to get Pagan, while Karen stepped inside with Professor Wells. Linda Wells remained at the door waiting for Jay. As Jay and Pagan came up the walk, Linda smiled and feigned fear.

"Oh, don't be afraid of Pagan, Mrs. Wells," Jay said. "He's a sheep in wolf's clothing."

"As long as you're here, I won't be afraid," she answered. "And please, call me Linda." She took Jay's arm and clung to him, as though she was still afraid of Pagan. Jay could feel the softness of her tit pressing against his bicep. At the feel of it, his cock began to rise to erection.

He looked at his English teacher to see if she noticed. She seemed to be looking directly at his rising cock. When she saw him looking at her, she smiled and gave him a little wink. Then she pressed her tits even harder against his arm. "Let's go inside and sit down," she said.

When they got to the living room, Karen and Professor Wells were already sitting on the couch. They were discussing the natural instincts of wild animals.

"No wild animal cam be completely domesticated," Professor Wells insisted. "And I assure you that Pagan is no exception."

At the sound of his name, Pagan perked up his ears. "Come here, Pagan," Professor Wells called. Pagan trotted obediently over to where he sat. Henry Wells began to scratch the wolf behind the ears.

"I will admit," Professor Wells began, "that this particular wild animal acts like a big overgrown puppy. But still, I'm certain that some of his forest instincts remain. Why even man is no exception. Although we think of ourselves as civilized beings, far above the animals, it took a zoologist named Alfred Kinsey to prove that, sexually, man retains the polygamous instincts of his sub-human forebears."

"I don't exactly understand what you mean, Professor," Karen said.

Professor Wells smiled. "I mean simply that although man has supposedly risen above the level of the apes, there isn't a man alive, or a woman either, for that matter, who can be satisfied all his or her life having sexual relations with only one mate."

At the professor's words, Jay found himself reddening with embarrassment. He looked up quickly at Linda Wells and saw that her eyes were on him. When he looked at her, she quickly looked down at his crotch and licked her lips. Jay quickly looked away. Surely, it couldn't be happening that his English teacher was flirting with him right in the presence of her own husband.

Karen was quick to take issue with the professor's words. "Well, Professor," she began, "what you say may be true for some humans, perhaps even for most humans, but I'm sure that many of us have risen above the level of the base carnality of the apes."

"You assume that carnality is base, my dear," Professor Wells responded. "I would take issue with that assumption, but this isn't a classroom. This is a social call. May I offer either of you a drink?"

"Why thank you very much," Karen said. "Anything will be fine."

Professor Wells mixed four drinks at a portable bar in the corner of the room and carried them to where the others sat.

"Thank you very much," Jay said, taking the drink that Professor Wells offered him. "After this we'll have to go. Karen's folks are expecting us for dinner, and we don't want to be late."

"We're expecting guests also," Linda said, "but I'm so glad that you were both able to drop by, and to give us a chance to meet Pagan. I think he's a delightful wolf."

"Yes," Professor Wells added. "I must agree that Pagan is certainly far tamer and far more gentle than I expected him to be."

A few minutes later, Henry and Linda Wells were escorting Jay and Karen to the door and waving goodbye as they got into their car with Pagan and drove off. When they had gone, Henry put his arm around his wife's waist and drew her to him.

"What do you think?" he asked, reaching up to cup one of his wife's ample tits in his hand.

"Oh, he'll be easy," Linda said with a laugh. "But I don't think you're going to have such an easy time with her. She really seems like a prude. What a shame to hide those lovely boobies under that tight constricting bra. That poor Jay looks like he's sex starved. He just brushed his elbow up against my tit, and his cock sprang up to erection. I can't wait to suck on it!"

"You're going to have to help me with the girl," Henry said. "And I think she'll be worth all the work that it's going to take."

"Oh, I'll help you all right," his wife answered. "I wouldn't mind a piece of that stuff myself!"

About an hour later, when Jan and Artie Nelson knocked on the door of the Wells house, Linda was still dressed in the same sexy outfit she had been wearing when Jay and Karen had been there. Henry had changed into a loose-fitting dashiki, a long gown of African design. As soon as Linda opened the door, Jan and Artie bounded into the room.

"Well, here we are," Artie said, "ready for action!"

Henry stepped over to where Jan stood and took her in his arms without giving her an opportunity to think it over. Jan Nelson was a little on the plump side, a welcome change from his petite wife. Of all the couples that Henry and Linda had swapped with, Henry liked Jan and Artie most of all. As he hugged Jan, she moved her shoulders back and forth, rubbing her soft, round tits against his chest. She was wearing faded jeans and a tight- fitting T-shirt with a peace symbol design on it. Her big round tits strained at the material, and Henry could feel her nipples, like two hot coals raking at his chest. He reached down behind her and cupped the cheeks of her ass in his hands. He kneaded them vigorously.

Artie smiled at the sight of Henry caressing his wife, and turned to Linda. "That leech of a husband of yours loses no time, does he?" he said.

"That's what I like most about Henry," Linda responded. "And I don't know what you're waiting for. You're letting him and Jan get ahead of us." She stepped forward and made a playful swipe at Artie's groin. She could see his cock beginning to harden inside his pants. The light cotton material of his trousers began to rise like a circus tent as his cock stiffened.

"For a gym teacher," Linda kidded, "you're awful slow to get physical."

Artie was a physical education teacher at Monte Bello. His wife, Jan was an artist, who taught a few art courses, just to keep busy. Unlike his plump wife, Artie was tall and thin. His body was well muscled, but wiry, sometimes making him appear skinny. But all of the boys in his classes knew otherwise, for Artie Nelson could outrun, out throw, and out jump the best of them.

Picking up Linda's taunt, Artie stepped forward and lifted her petite body in his arms, carrying her like a doll. "Which way to the pleasure palace?" he asked. Then, because he already knew the way, he began walking toward the room with the waterbed. Jan looked up from Henry's embrace, and saw her husband carrying Linda off.

"Hey, Henry," Jam murmured, "you're letting Artie and Linda get ahead of us. Let's go join them. I love to see that hot little wife of yours in action."

"Why don't you trot on ahead," Henry said. "I'm going to pick out some good records to play, and I'll join you in a minute. Go on. I'll be right along."

Jan walked off toward the pleasure room, unbuttoning her jeans as she went. Henry went to the record cabinet and began to shuffle through the albums. When he had selected four records, he walked toward the pleasure room. But instead of going all the way, he turned into his bedroom, which adjoined it. There he went to the wall mirror on the wall which separated the two rooms. He moved it carefully aside. Behind the wall mirror was a window. On the other side of the wall was a one-way mirror. By looking through the window Henry could see clearly into the other room. Even though he could walk into the other room and watch everything that was going on, it somehow seemed more exciting to peek through the one-way mirror, with no one, except perhaps for Linda, knowing that he was watching.

Henry watched as Linda, Artie, and Jan tussled on the waterbed. By now all three of them were naked. Artie was lying on his back, swaying gently with the motion of the waterbed. His cock stood straight up in the air like a flagpole. The two women were lying on either side of him, their faces close to his cock. Henry felt his own cock rising to full erection as he watched his wife and Jan Nelson move in closer to Artie's prick.

Linda stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, and then move forward so that its pointy tip made slight contact with the throbbing shaft of Artie's hard-on. Jan, watching her friend licking her husband's cock, did the same on the other side. Both women began licking up and down on the pulsating prick, their tongues just barely touching the silky-smooth skin. Linda reached down with one hand and took Artie's balls. She began massaging them slowly as she and Jan licked his cock. Then Jan moved her head higher and took the whole head of Artie's cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the huge rubbery head, whipping her saliva to a froth which bathed his cock. Some of the warm liquid trickled down the length of his cock. Linda lapped it up with the broad surface of her tongue. Continuing to cup his hairy scrotum with one hand, she reached out with the other and began to stroke one of Jan's firm round tits.

At the sight of his own wife licking another man's cock while at the same time stroking another woman's tit, Henry's cock began to throb. His wife was the sexiest woman in the world, and when he saw her in action with other people, it drove him wild. He was torn between the desire to continue watching and the desire to run inside and plunge his cock into the first warm pussy he could find. But he just couldn't tear himself away from the window.

Now Linda turned and straddled Artie's face, bringing her hot pussy within inches of his mouth. Jan moved away from her husband's cock, making room for Linda. Linda leaned forward and took Artie's entire cock into her mouth. As she did so, she lowered her cunt until she could feel Artie's hot breath against her moistening pussylips. Henry could see Artie raise his head so he would be in better position to lick Linda's cunt. Jan was moving slowly around in a position behind Linda. Just as Artie's tongue made contact with the wet opening of Linda's twat, Jan leaned forward and placed her lips against the tight opening of her asshole.

Linda began to writhe as she felt both mouths touching her at the same time. The exquisite sensation was almost more than she could handle. The two tongues were like living things with minds of their own. She felt Artie's tongue licking up and down the length of her dripping-wet cuntal slit. At the same time, Artie's wife's tongue began to jab teasingly at her asshole. Only the tip had worked its way between the tightly puckered brown lips of her anus, but Jan was waggling the pointy pink muscle from side to side, while driving it deeper.

Henry's cock was achingly erect. He watched as Artie Nelson's tongue skewered its way into Linda's pussy. Linda seemed to be lowering her body, bringing her hairy pussy mound into contact with Artie's face. Artie was making some kind of motion with his tongue that was making Linda hump her hips high in the air, but each time she did so, Jan's tongue drove deeper into her tight brown asshole, causing her to push her cunt down onto Artie's tongue again.

At last Henry could stand it no longer. Stripping his dashiki from him as he went, he fairly ran into the other room.

"Hey," he called, "make room for me!" Nude, he threw himself onto the oversized waterbed, crawling around behind Jan. Jan was on her hands and knees, busily licking Linda's asshole. Her own ass waved in the air like a flag. Henry held her hips like handles, and raised her ass still higher in the air. Then, still holding on to his fleshy handholds, he leaned forward and brought his lips against Jan's chubby ass.

Henry began kissing and nibbling at Jan Nelson's fleshy asscheeks. With each kiss, he brought his lips closer to her tightly puckered asshole. It seemed to writhe with a life of its own, as though Jan knew that Henry's tongue would soon be doing to her exactly as her tongue was doing to Henry's wife.

And then his tongue found the mark. He began to lick Jan's asshole as if it was a lollipop. Jan moaned and began slaving even harder at Linda's ass. Linda pushed her ass back hard against Jan's lapping tongue, at the same time sucking even harder and more lovingly on Artie's dick. Artie responded by pursing his lips around Linda's clit. He puffed a gentle blast of hot air against it. Then he began sucking on the throbbing pleasure button.

Linda moaned and made a circular motion with her hips. By now Henry's tongue had worked its way deep into Jam's asshole. Jan worked her ass back at him, trying to get even more of his tongue inside her. But Henry suddenly pulled his tongue out. For a moment, Jan's asshole remained slightly open, the sphincter muscle reluctant to close the passage which Henry had just opened with his tongue. Before the taut brown lips had a chance to close, Henry got to his knees behind Jan.

Jan, sensing what Henry was about to do, became even more excited than she had been up to this point. She started to drive her tongue, cock-like, in and out of Linda's asshole with a steady rhythm. Then Jam felt the hard swollen tip of Henry's cock pressing urgently at the lips of her own asshole. Although the tight slit still hadn't closed up completely, Henry's cock was much too big for the puckered opening. He pushed forward with the full force of his hips, the head of his prick pressing against the surface of the lips. Then, the edges of the hot hole began to turn inward, yielding to the steady pressure of Henry's cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.