Hollywood After Dark - Cover

Preview

Hollywood After Dark

by Carnage Jackson

Copyright© 2002 by Carnage Jackson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Reluctant, Mind Control, Drunk/Drugged, Celebrity, Cuckold, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Voyeurism, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: A much grittier series about a man who stumbles upon Hollywood's deepest secrets. Very plot based but still lots of hot sex to keep you interested.

Brand new series I'm starting. This series has very little in common with anything else I've written, especially Journal of an Agent. Yes it will feature celebrities and have it's fair share of sex, but the main focus is on storyline. It's got enough twists to be an entertaining read and is quite darker than my usual fare. Please bear through the non-sex parts, I promise that if you stick with the whole series you will be rewarded for your dedication. This will be a BRIEF series, maybe 5-10 (long) chapters. Each chapter will be told through first-person narration, but I break it up into various character's points of view at certain parts of the story for later plot uses. Finally, pay attention to dialog and details... they will be important later on. Ah, enough commentary, just read and enjoy.


Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it... blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This work is complete fiction, all made up in my head. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.