Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Two more months had passed but Barbara and Steve had not yet wed. They continued to live together and to serve Susan and Jeffrey. By now Barb's physical age had stabilized at nineteen — although she didn't know it — while Steve was physically twenty-three. Jeff's age had also been lowered a few years to equalize with Steve's. The relationships in the apartment were really quite strange. While Sue and Jeff always dealt with Barb and Steve as equals, Barb and Steve dealt with them as master and employer.

The routine in the apartment had also stabilized, now that it was April and beginning to get warmer. Barb and Steve continued to arise very early — usually five or five-thirty. Behaving in the same way Sue and Jeff did, if Barbara awakened first, she would lightly squeeze Steve's hand that was always cupping her tit, because like the other couple, Barb always slept with her head on his shoulder. If Steve woke up first, he gently squeezed her tit.

What followed each morning was what both truly thought was one of the high points of their whole day. While both were still half asleep, each would gently caress and sexually arouse the other. For Steve, the marvelous fragrance of Barbara's body was indescribably lovely. When he lifted the covers from her, her body fragrance trapped under the covers would be released.

For Barbara, she could never get enough of his incredible cock. He found that just her slender fingers moving so gently over it could bring it to a throbbing erection. Even by only slightly moving her fingers, she could get him off in a spurting eruption but she considered it to be a sinful waste of his glorious cum. She would far rather drink it, so when she could feel he was about to explode Barb would make him laugh in spite of his sexual excitement by diving head-first under the covers to cover his cock with her mouth just before his explosion.

Once when she did it, Steve couldn't resist. While her head and torso were under the covers with her mouth carefully licking off his cum, her cute little ass was invitingly exposed. After giving it a sharp spank, he howled with laughter when her hand appeared from under the covers and softly rubbed the mark left by his hand. Then she pulled her knees up under her lifting her tight ass high in the air, wiggled it slightly and invited another spank. Instead Steve just caressed her satin smoothness while she moaned and her ass writhed in sensual pleasure.

After their slow-motion lovemaking, Steve would usually end it by giving her a hard smack on her bun. Pretending to rub her injured bottom she would stumble off to the bathroom. Following a swim, they worked out on the machines, took a sauna, and ended back in their bath. After sharing a shower — and loving the feeling of running fingers over the body of his or her beloved — Barb would stay and shampoo her hair while Steve shaved. Then they would make coffee and begin their working day.

For Barb it always began by bringing coffee in to Sue and Jeff. If Steve Sloan was the love of her life, Sue was her very best friend. Moreover, Susan was always teasing her. This morning, when Barb opened the door, Susan immediately closed her eyes tighter. Padding over to the bed — as usual, Barb was naked — she lowered her head, melted her lips against Sue's and whispered, "Good morning, beloved mistress!" Without moving a muscle that would affect Jeff, Sue held Barb on the back of her neck and just worked her lips and tongue over Barb's in a loving and joyful kiss.

Releasing Barb who stood up straight, Sue pretended to grump, "Hell of a body slave you are!" she whispered softly. "When are you going to let me enjoy my beauty sleep?" Then she squeezed Jeff's hand and immediately spread her legs to welcome him inside.

After their usual passionate lovemaking, Jeff went down on her cunt and ate out all of his cum. Then in a half-asleep tone of voice he whispered, "Good morning, my beauteous slave." Then he rolled over, pulled the covers over his head and said from under them in a now-muffled voice, "And good night again, my beauteous slave."

At that point Barb passed several more pillows to Susan who piled them up against the headboard. After carefully pouring two mugs of coffee, Barb padded over to the bed where Sue was holding the covers open to welcome her in beside her. Climbing in while being careful not to spill the coffee, she carefully held up the mugs while Susan positioned the covers over their breasts while leaving their arms free. After taking her mug, Susan turned her head, cocked it to the side and whispered, "Kiss me, Slave."

"Of course, beloved mistress," Barb replied as again she melted her lips to Susan's. Finally they eased apart and she whispered, "My darling Susan, you're utterly scrumptious, as usual."

In one sense, this was the two girls' favorite time of day. While snuggled closely together enjoying their morning coffee, they gossiped and just had wonderful times together. It was not uncommon, if the weather was cold or wet, for the two to quietly drift off to sleep again while together in the bed. When this happened, they typically awakened to find themselves hugging each other tightly while each enjoyed the incredible warmth, satin smoothness and unique fragrance of her partner's body.

Today, though, after finishing the coffee, Susan just sharply pinched Barb's closest bun. "Thank you, beloved mistress," the girl said softly. "I'm so happy that my ass is now tight enough to be attractive for you to pinch. And now it's not padded, so I really feel it, too." She gently kissed Susan full on the lips and added, "And it really hurt, I'm sure you'll be delighted to know."

Barb followed her into her bath and waited while she relieved herself and brushed her teeth. Although Barbara had already had her full workout she took her rôle as Susan's personal body slave very seriously. So when Susan wanted to race at 400 meters, Barb just smiled and took her position on a starting box. Indicating she was ready to Susan, the girl just grinned and activated the automatic starter/timer with her toe.

When the buzzer sounded, the two girls were off the blocks at the identical fraction of a second. Their starts were perfect and the pool was roiled with the power of their passage. Virtually in a dead heat, they each did perfect turns at each end of the pool. Finally, when the bell rang signaling the start of the last lap, Barbara reached down deep for a reserve of power and very slowly started to edge away. At the last turn she touched half a body-length ahead of Susan and managed to hold on to the slim lead for the final fifty meters. The two girls' form was as good on the very last lap as it had been on the first. When she touched the wall, the loud speakers around the pool went wild.

One of Jeff's latest toys was an addition to his starter/timer computer. Now it had all world and American records for the distances, both men and women. It was programmed to run through a small-scale celebration — something akin to an electronic scoreboard — whenever a record was broken. This was the first time the girls had ever seen it do its thing. Moreover, while it was going wild in Barbara's lane, lights were also flashing in Susan's.

Popping out of the pool — it was significant that, although some record had obviously been broken, neither girl was out of breath — Susan went to the weatherproof panel and checked the screen. In a very bored tone of voice she said, "Slave Barbara, you just set a new world record at 400 meters, taking six seconds and a bit off the old one." Now sounding so bored it seemed she was about to go back to sleep she added, "And I guess I took five seconds and a bit off the old one myself."

Shaking her head she finished, "I guess one of these days we should report these times ... Or something." It never really registered on Barbara that she'd actually broken a world's swimming record. All she cared about was that she'd given her mistress a good competitive race.

Going into the sauna, Barbara raised both the heat and humidity levels sharply, then she began very gently to massage Susan's glorious body. Again, though, the fact that her own body was a virtual mirror image of Susan's didn't register, either. After dropping into the refrigerated pool the two went into the master bath where Barb carefully washed her mistress's body and then put her on a massage table to really work on her.

When Sue was lying on her back with her eyes closed while Barb was working on her arms and gently working musk oil into her breasts, she became aware that the woman was crying. Opening her eyes she saw Barb trying to stifle her sobs. Lifting herself up on her elbows she said, "Okay. Enough! Would you kindly turn off the waterworks? And what started it this time?"

"Mistress, I was remembering again what I did — or, more accurately, failed to do — when you returned from England. While my husband was enslaving you, I did absolutely nothing. And when he sells you into slavery, I just watch—"

"Would you kindly shut up!" Susan interrupted peremptorily. "Do you realize that was the finest thing anyone has ever done for me? It was. Barbara Jensen, I want you to look at me. What do you see?"

"What do I see? I see the most magnificent woman alive! Susan Collins, you are utter perfection..."

"And what would I be if I were still living with Simon Anthony? Would I still be a virgin? Or would he have seduced me by now? Or raped me? What do you think?"

Now Barbara's eyes were open wide. It was a totally new thought, yet with what she knew about Simon, it was not only possible, it was quite likely.

"Would I have ever met Jeff?" Sue continued. "If so, how? Do you realize that Simon did me the greatest service possible by selling me to my lord and master. Barbara Jensen, would you kindly shut up and admit that there's no way I could possibly be happier than I am now? It's impossible!" Then she stuck out her tongue and added, "Now finish with my tits. It feels so utterly delicious to have your wonderful fingers working that luscious oil into my breasts. Now do it!"

After resting with her eyes closed again for a few moments while she savored the wonderful sensations Barbara was creating, she jerked up again and said, "But what about you? Why aren't you crying about yourself? You were sold into slavery, too. I was asked. You were told. Well? What about it?"

"But, darling mistress, you must be teasing," Barb protested. "Now I get to warm my beloved Steve with my body each night while he holds me close and makes me feel so snugly and safe..."

"And for that matter, when are you two getting married? Jeff and I are getting a little tired of waiting. What's the story?"

Jerking up straight, Barbara was shocked. Then she said softly, "It has been all me, darling mistress. Steve asks me the same thing almost every night." Suddenly her face crumpled and she cried, "I'm so scared!"

With an effortless-looking movement, Susan spun ninety degrees on her bottom, dangled her legs over the side of the massage table, and effortlessly lifted Barbara up on the table beside her. Holding her in her arms she heard Barb cry, "Damn Susie Sloan, anyhow! She ruined everything!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.