First time at Mardi Gras - Cover

First time at Mardi Gras

Copyright© 2002 by Catesby

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - College girl learns to love showing off her body but finds that men like to touch as well as look

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Oh God, what am I going to do? What am I going to do?" I repeated to myself as I waited with Tony and Ray for my boyfriend and Stefan to approach.

In about ten seconds flat he'd be right in front of me and would be able to see the come stains all over my face and hair and clothes. How the hell could I explain that? I looked desperately around the alley for something to wipe it off, but there was nothing there. I could use my hands but I'd never be able to get it out properly.

Suddenly Tony turned towards me and pulled a can of beer from his pocket. He rapidly shook it in his hand and then pointed it towards me and opened the ring pull. Immediately I was showered in beer. He aimed high and the frothy liquid covered my hair, splashing my face and chest, leaving me completely drenched. I could have kissed him. I quickly brushed my hair and face with my hands, wiping away the thick globs of come, as I pretended to be trying to dry myself off.

"What the hell are you doing, Tony?" Joey shouted when he reached us finally.

"Uh, well, I was just having a laugh, you know?"

"Shit. I know you don't get on too well, but she's my fucking girlfriend. Are you okay, Tina?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

By this time Stefan had reached us and laughed when he saw me. I caught him staring at my chest, my halter clinging to me like a second skin, my nipples pointing out of the material. It was then that I realised that I wasn't wearing a bra. One of the men must have pulled it off me and taken it with him as a souvenir. Everything had happened so fast that I didn't even notice up until now.

"What happened here, then?" Stefan asked.

"Nothing, man. We was just playing around. No big deal," Tony said.

"No, it is a big deal. It's fucking out of order. First I spend ages looking for some non-existent dope dealer, and then I see this guy who's supposed to be my friend pouring beer all over my girl. I've got a good mind to beat the shit out of you."

"Joey, leave it please," I implored him. "He was just getting me back for something I did earlier. It was just a joke, really."

"Yeah? Some joke. Look at you. You're completely soaked, and you stink of beer."

Better that I stink of beer than a stranger's come, I thought to myself.

"And where the hell is your bra," Joey asked me.

"I don't know," I replied weakly.

"You don't know? How can you not know a thing like that?"

"I undid it before, when I was sitting on your shoulders. It must have fallen off, I guess."

"And you didn't notice? Jesus, you're really drunk, aren't you?"

After about ten minutes of arguing and pleading Joey eventually calmed down a little, and we walked out of the alley into the milling crowd. Every man we passed edged closer towards me, staring at my chest, my halter being so wet as to be almost see-through. I think a few of them wanted me to lift my top in exchange for beads, but the look on Joey's face scared them off.

"Right," said Joey. "I've had enough of this shit. I want to head home."

"Oh come on. It's early yet," said Stefan.

"Yeah, but it's a long drive, and I don't want to drive all that distance in the dark."

"Why don't we get a hotel room?"

"Too expensive."

"Well we can all share the one room. It won't cost too much that way."

"Yeah," Ray piped up. "Let's do it. We can drive back in the morning."

"They'll all be full anyway."

"Well, we can try, can't we?"

As they argued the pros and cons between themselves, I began to imagine what it would be like if the five of us spent the night in a hotel room. They would probably let Joey and I share the bed, while they slept on the floor. I could make love with him underneath the sheets while his three friends lay just a few feet away. Maybe I would let the sheet slip down from our writhing bodies so they could watch us do it. Maybe one of them would reach out a hand and begin touching me, then the others would join in, caressing me, fondling my body as my boyfriend fucked me.

"Forget it," Joey said with an air of finality that brought me out of my reverie. "We'll never find a room, and anyway, I've had enough of these guys leering at my girl all the time."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "But I don't really want to leave yet. Why don't we get off the street and go inside some bar. I want to dry myself off and we can have a drink or two. Then we can decide what to do next."

Of course I didn't mind the men leering at me. I loved it, but this was the only way I could think of to stall Joey. If we stayed at the bar long enough it would be too late to drive back and we could find a room somewhere.

After a little more arguing Joey eventually agreed as a compromise that we'd have a couple of drinks and then decide. We walked away from the crowds and eventually found a bar a few streets away. It was packed solid, but luckily a group sitting at a booth by the door was just leaving as we entered. We all quickly sat down and Tony said that he'd go up to the bar to get the drinks. We all asked for beer, but Joey told him to get me a Coke as I was too drunk already. Normally I would have torn into him for treating me like a child, but I thought it best to say nothing for the moment. After Tony left I told Joey that I was just going to the Ladies to try to dry my clothes. On my way to the back I walked up to Tony and thanked him for his quick thinking earlier.

"No problem," he said, reaching out a hand to cup one of my breasts. "I'm sure you'll find a way to repay me."

I quickly pushed his hand away, but the moment he fondled me I felt my panties getting wet all over again, and my thoughts went back to what might happen if we all spent the night in the same room.

"Do you think we can persuade Joey to get a hotel room?" I asked.

"Hah, no chance. You know what he's like when his mind's made up," Tony replied as the bartender placed a couple of draft beers in front of him.

"Well, what if he's too drunk to drive?"

"On beer? No. Anyway, he'll watch how much he drinks."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said with a shrug, as I headed towards the rest room.

When I came back I squeezed into the booth, next to Stefan and Ray. Then I took a quick gulp of my Coke and felt the heat of alcohol in my throat. I couldn't smell anything and realised it must have been vodka. I nodded slightly at Tony, thanking him for going against orders.

In order to lighten the mood a little, Stefan began to tell stories of the hi-jinks he used to get up to in high school, and encouraged Joey to do the same. Soon everyone was laughing and chatting away, just like in the car on the way down. When Ray finished his beer he stood up and asked, "Same again, guys?"

"Yeah, why not? One more for the road. Then we're going, okay?" Joey smiled, relaxed now.

When Ray came back with the drinks I was surprised to find that my Coke had vodka in it again. This time it was even stronger than before. I wasn't sure whether they were trying to get me drunk or just trying to help me avoid Joey controlling my life. Either way I was pretty glad of it anyway. I hate it when I'm with a group of people and I'm the only one not drinking.

As we carried on talking and laughing, I realised after a while that Joey was slurring his speech. Maybe he was drunk after all. He was enjoying himself now, and even ordered the next set of drinks himself. He stumbled a little as he brought the beers and my coke back to the table. Then he said he needed the toilet and went to the back of the bar. While he was gone Stefan quickly rushed to the bar and brought back two large glasses of vodka. He poured one in my coke and the other in Joey's beer.

"Have you been spiking his drink all the time as well?" I asked them.

"Sure have," said Stefan as he slid his hand up my thigh. "He won't be driving anywhere tonight, that's for sure. You'd rather we all got a nice room together, wouldn't you? You can show me what I missed earlier."

I quickly pushed his hand away as Joey lurched back to the table and collapsed on the seat. He was definitely looking the worse for wear. His three friends ignored him and stared openly at me, sparking a fire in my loins. The way things were going it wouldn't be them watching Joey and I make love in the hotel room. It would be the three of them fucking me on the bed while my boyfriend was passed out on the floor. I hadn't planned on that. Things were all happening too fast.

"Hey, what are you all staring at Tina for, huh? Is it because she ain't wearing no bra? Well, you all seen her tits already, ain't ya? Hell, every damn man in this town has," Joey stopped for a moment and downed his glass of beer in one motion. Then he looked at me and shook his head, trying to get his eyes back in focus. "Honey, listen, I'm sorry about before. Everything's all right now. You got lovely tits and I don't care who knows it, okay?"

"Sure, Joey," I said. I'd never seen him this drunk before. "It's okay."

"Ray, Ray. Tell me. Ain't she got the best pair of tits you ever seen?"

"They sure are," Ray said, ogling me.

"And you know what? They're all mine. Anyone can see them, but only I can touch them, you know. Ain't that right, honey?"

I saw his friends smirk knowingly at each other. I had felt guilty about what happened in the alley, and thought about humouring him, now he was drunk, but I was getting seriously pissed off with him now. First he was telling me what not to drink, and now he was telling people that he owned my body. Well, nobody owns me.

"Is that right?" I asked. "Well, we'll see about that."

"What do you mean? Hey, you ain't angry with me, are you honey? You know I love you."

"I think we'd better look for a hotel," I replied.

"Nah. No hotel. We're driving back tonight. We'll just have one more drink and then we're going."

We all argued and pleaded with him to change his mind, but to no avail. He told us that he was going whatever we said, but we were welcome to make our own way back the next day if we preferred. Tony didn't seem to mind the idea, but I couldn't let Joey drive in that state. Eventually we agreed that Ray would drive us back as he was the most sober.

When we got to the car Ray asked Joey to sit in the passenger seat so he could give out directions. I got in the back seat and squeezed in between Tony and Stefan. As I felt the heat from their bodies pressed against mine my thoughts went back to what might have happened if we had spent the night together in a hotel room. As we drove along in silence I felt a powerful resentment towards my boyfriend for being so stubborn, and I thought that maybe I should dump him as soon as we got home.

After we had been driving for about an hour Ray turned his head to face me and asked, "What got into you back there anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean flashing your tits to anyone that asked. Hell, you were even doing it to guys who weren't asking at all."

"What's the problem? You told me you were all right about it. Other girls do it, so why shouldn't I?"

"Yeah, okay," he muttered. He was still pretty drunk. "So long as you don't make a habit of it."

"What, you think I'm going to start doing it on campus? Or in the library maybe, or in the mall?"

"I don't know. Maybe you will."

"Yes, maybe. Maybe I'll do it right now. Maybe I'll flash every single trucker from here to home. What do you think of that?"

"Ah, don't be such a stupid bitch."

That was it. I'd had enough. I climbed over Stefan to sit by the window, and then I pulled off my halter and leaned out, showing my naked tits to the cars going by. Immediately three or four horns began blaring out as Ray, Tony and Stefan cheered me on.

"Put your damn top back on, you little whore!" Joey shouted at me but I ignored him.

After a mile or so we came to a stop sign and Ray put on the brakes. A car full of young guys pulled up beside us and they began whooping and hollering at me.

"Hey, baby," said the driver. "Why don't you get in here with us? We'll show you a good time. I promise you."

"Hmmm, sounds tempting," I said. "What do you think, Joey? Should I go with them? I'm only a stupid little whore after all."

"Shit, I'm sorry, okay. Just stop leaning out the car and put your tits away. Please."

"Sorry guys," I said to the driver. I had had no intention of going with them anyway. "Maybe another time."

Suddenly, the guy in the back seat leaned out of his window and tried to make a grab for my tits, but he couldn't reach. He only managed to get hold of the halter I had in my hands, and he pulled it from me just as the car sped off. I quickly sat back down, covering my breasts with my hands, as Joey and his friends all stared at me.

"He grabbed my top," I said nervously, as I wound down the window.

"What do you want us to do, Tina?" Ray asked eagerly. "Chase the car down and get it back?"

"No," Tony said. "You can't do that. We're all probably over the limit. If a cop catches us speeding we'll spend the night in jail."

"Yeah, he's right," said Stefan. "Anyway, it's a warm night. You'll be okay like that until we get home."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.