Virgin's Pet - Cover

Virgin's Pet

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Teen Gayle learns from her mother, sister and aunt that the only way to have a true fulfillment of your sexual needs is to leave out men and make it with the pet dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Gayle got back home, her mother told her that her sister was having some kind of nervous breakdown. Knowing that her mom usually exaggerated things, Gayle found out that Cindy had really been jilted. Despite the fact that she'd always been matter-of-fact about Randy as a boyfriend, when he'd broken up with her for good, Cindy had become a basket case.

The whole house was in a turmoil about it. Cindy wouldn't come down to eat, wouldn't do anything but hang out in her room sulking and swearing how she hated all men. Gayle had been elected to see if she could help.

It was late in the evening when she climbed the stairs and knocked on her older sister's door.

"Go away! Just leave me the hell alone."

"It's just me, Gayle. Can't we talk?"

There was a long silence and then the door opened. Cindy had on a robe and nothing underneath. Her pretty hair was tousled and her eyes red from crying. Gayle smelled liquor on her breath. She looked much older than her eighteen years. As Gayle started into the room, Prince nosed her leg like he wanted in too. Since she'd come back, she hadn't had time to give him much attention.

Gayle closed the door behind her and sat on the bed. She pushed her doggy's head away when he tried to nuzzle between her legs. Luckily she had jeans. She certainly didn't want to get suspicions stirred up just now. Not with her sister coming unglued.

"I hate all men!" Cindy blurted, tears streaking her cheeks.

"Hey, I understand how you feel."

"Just because they have those big cocks growing out of their crotch they think they're supermen or something. Ohhh I hate them."

"I don't think it's their cocks that make them like that," Gayle put in. She was gazing affectionately at Prince. He was behaving like a perfect gentleman now that she'd warned him not to come on in the presence of her sister.

Cindy wasn't paying much attention to Gayle's advice. "The trouble is," the pretty blond continued, "is that we girls can't do without them." She wiped a tear with the back of her hand and leaned toward Gayle. "I've got a confession to make, Gayle. Me and Randy went all the way a lot of times. I got where I thought about it in the middle of the day or night or any time at all. I got where I had to have it too!"

She sniffled noisily and looked miserable. "I guess Randy knew I'd become addicted. He got me into the habit of begging for it. I'd have to do whatever he'd say or he wouldn't slide that thing into my cunt! Ohh, you must think I'm awful to be confessing all this but it's true, Gayle, it's true."

Gayle hugged her sister's shoulders. "It does sound like he had you in a bind."

"It was worse than a bind. I began to go find him, to hunt for him at work. He'd take me to lunch, make me give him a blow job and fingerfuck me a little bit in return. It was never quite enough. He used me and teased me until I was half crazy. Then one night when I needed it worse than anything, he told me he was finished. He told me he had another girl."

Gayle realized that she had witnessed the beginning of this sexual obsession that night at the show home. Randy had just begun to entice poor Cindy into the hot and hungry life of sexual desire. And now she had the desire but had no one to find satisfaction with. During the few days Gayle had been visiting her aunt, Cindy had turned from a beginner into a girl with a habit.

"You'll get over him."

"But what am I going to do meanwhile?" Cindy sobbed. "I've become a nervous wreck. I've tried my fingers and my electric toothbrush and..." She blushed. "God, I know I never told you all this about my personal life before but I guess I'm so wrecked that I've got to get it off my chest."

Gayle hugged her again. "It's okay. We all have problems like that." Her cunt tingled. She was watching Prince lick his cock. And the more he licked it, the longer and slicker it got. He was a sex maniac, that dog. And so was she now. She could hardly wait until she could get him into her room and give him a real treat. Her hot little cunt!

"What am I going to do?" Cindy bawled, putting her face in her hands.

Gayle's eyes brightened. She bit her lip. Her mind was working overtime though she scolded herself for even considering such a thing. No, it wouldn't work. Cindy was a lot different than she was. Cindy was really more conservative than she let on. Cindy would find something like that disgusting. But then Cindy was very, very horny right now. Maybe... just maybe...

"What are you thinking about?" her sister asked. "You have the damnedest look on your face."

"Oh nothing." She got up, stretched, sauntered toward the door. "Do you think you could keep Prince with you for a few hours? See, he's been pestering me and I've got something to do for Mom. You don't mind, do you, Cindy?"

Cindy shrugged, wiping her nose again. "I guess not." Gayle could see that her sister had not noticed the animal's aroused state. And since Cindy was naked under her robe and since she didn't even have the damned thing buttoned up in front... Gayle grinned to herself and headed for the door.

Outside in the hall, she headed for her own room. She really didn't have anything to do for her mother. She was going to sneak into the bathroom that joined her room to her sister's. She was going to see if the chemistry she'd set up was going to work.

Gayle slipped her sandals off and tiptoed across the tile floor. The other door was closed but it took her only a few seconds to quietly turn the knob and open it just wide enough to peek.

Cindy was lying on her bed, her robe only half covering her curvy, sexy body. She was still murmuring unhappily to herself about men when Prince, tired of licking his own cock, padded over. He jumped up on the bed almost before Cindy realized what was happening. She sat up with a cry of surprise.

"Oh, you pest! Gayle was right. What do you want?" Cindy shoved at the dog's head as he tried to lick her knee. "You aren't hungry are you. Gayle should feed you more... I... uhhh... whaaaa!"

The sleek Doberman had suddenly swathed the blond curls of her cunt with his tongue. Gayle could see the curlicues plastered in the white, plump lips of her sister's pussy. Cindy was obviously in a panic as she pushed fearfully at the big dog's head. But thinking that this was all part of the game, Prince went on licking. And now his tongue was sliding between Cindy's outer lips. Gayle heard the suck of her sister's juices as the dog nuzzled deeper.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh god in heaven!"

The expression her sister displayed was priceless. Her blue eyes were wider than Gayle had ever seen them. There was shock and dismay and something else. That something else Gayle recognized as pleasure. It was plain that Cindy was yielding ever so slightly to the Doberman's erotic attack. Though she continued to push at the dog's head, her heaving tits were evidence enough of that. Her breathing was ragged and wild. Her eyes, wide at first, were now half closed and Cindy's lower lip drooped.

Poor Cindy was so horny that already her hips had begun to move. She stopped pushing at Prince's head and fell back on the bed, bringing her knees up slowly until they touched her tits. Opening her thighs to the dog's hunger, she ceased all pretense of resistance. By now her ass rose and fell as she plunged her steamy crevice against the dog's burrowing nose. He licked and whined at her, his red, raw cock quivering under his belly. Prince stopped licking and took a step forward.

Gayle was even more excited than she thought she'd be. Watching her older sis getting worked over made her want her own doggy in the worse kind of way. She hadn't really ever fucked him and known the full pleasure possible. That first time had been the end of her life as a virgin and it had been too intense a mental shock for her to let herself go.

But Cindy had fucked before. Though this was her first dog, she knew what lovely pleasure that a slick, hot cock could bring... even if it did belong to an animal with fur all over its body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.