Virgin's Pet - Cover

Virgin's Pet

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Teen Gayle learns from her mother, sister and aunt that the only way to have a true fulfillment of your sexual needs is to leave out men and make it with the pet dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You're okay, baby, just relax. Relax."

The words confused Gayle. Wasn't she at home in her bed asleep? Hadn't she been dreaming about something kind of funny? But that wasn't her mother's voice she heard. It was Ann Marie.

"Ann Marie? What..."

"That's a girl. Just take some deep breaths. I've got something for you."

Gayle took the water glass and put it to her lips. It wasn't water. It was something a lot stronger. She coughed but the brandy went down her throat, doing its work already. She looked into her aunt's smiling face.

"The dogs... Captain Marvel... what..."

"Yeah, it got a little rough but you're just fine. I had to stop him. He was trying to get loose and that hot little cunt of yours was trying to squeeze his cock off, I think." Ann Marie laughed, but Gayle could see that she'd been a little frightened by the whole scene.

"You carried me up here?"

"Uh-huh. You're pretty heavy to get up those stairs too. I guess I should have made Captain Marvel do it. He had all the fun." Ann Marie tilted her head. "No, that's wrong. Unless I'm mistaken, you had fun too. Lots of it."

Gayle dropped her eyes. She felt her cheeks flush. Yes, now she could remember all of it! She'd never been so deeply involved in so much intense ecstasy in her life. But she felt a tug of shame too. Her weirdo aunt had talked her into doing things she wouldn't have dreamed of a few days before.

"Hey, there's nothing to be shy about." Ann Marie patted her hand. "We're together on this, aren't we? If you're a naughty girl, well I'm at least as naughty."

"I... I guess so. But I think I really should be getting back to town."

"I want to make sure you're okay before you go."

"Oh I'm okay. Just different."

"How's your cunt?"

Gayle moved her hips. "Hurts. I guess I'll be sore for a while."

"Captain Marvel is wild about you," her aunt whispered. "While I was carrying you upstairs, he licked your toes and whimpered like he was afraid you were hurt. If you go away I don't know what I'm going to do with him."

Gayle pushed a hand under the covers and pressed it up against her naked cunt. The outer lips were still puffy and she could feel how tender the inner flesh was. That dog had really worked her over good!

It was afternoon before Gayle could manage to limp downstairs. Her cunt wasn't nearly so swollen now. In fact, whenever she thought about what that Great Dane had done to her, she felt little thrills go through her slit.

Ann Marie fed her a steak and they had a bottle of good wine. It was after six when they rose from the table.

"If you're feeling up to it, why don't you come out back with me," Ann Marie suggested.

"Whatcha gonna do?"

"Since you've enjoyed the pleasures of my dog so much, I thought I might entertain myself with yours. With your permission of course."

Gayle blushed. Her aunt was always blowing her mind it seemed.

"I'd feel funny watching."

"Surely you've peeked on me before? In fact, I'm sure of it."

Gayle blushed again.

"Maybe I did. I sure didn't mean any harm."

"Oh, that's okay, baby. I'm glad really," her aunt giggled. "Maybe it helped get you interested."

Taking the wine with them, Gayle followed her aunt outside. They went around back of the big garage to where the kennels were. Prince and Sissy were inside one pen but neither seemed to be paying much attention to the other. Ann Marie licked her lips.

"Oh wow, am I ever horny." She peeled her shirt and tossed it away. "Watching you and my big doggy turned me on something terrific."

"That seems funny. I'm just a long-legged kid and you're a grown lady."

"You're not just any kid," Ann Marie said in a husky whisper. "Captain Marvel knows that."

Gayle sipped from the wine bottle as she watched her aunt let herself into the dog pen. Prince, who'd been looking pretty bored the past day or so, perked up his ears. He walked cautiously toward Ann Marie, his black pointed nose pointed directly toward the puff of red cunt curls that hid her crevice. She scratched his ears as he nuzzled closer, sniffing loudly now.

"Dog's just love the smell of a human female cunt. You know how embarrassing they can be when you don't want them to do this."

"Yeah..." Gayle was all eyes. She watched Ann Marie get down on all fours and crawl around the sandy enclosure. The big Doberman walked around behind her, still very interested in that damp, musky place between her thighs.

"Oh wow, I think he's remembering what he did to me," Gayle sighed. Her well-fucked cunt gave a twinge of pain followed close behind by an itchy pleasure. As she watched, her Doberman grew a bright-red cock. Ann Marie wiggled her ass back and forth, talking sweetly to the handsome animal. Her own dog Sissy merely seemed confused.

"He's gonna jump up on you!" Gayle squealed, her hand sliding down to where her jeans fitted tightly against the undercurve of her cunt. She hugged her cunt as she watched Prince put a paw on Ann Marie's white ass cheek, then jump up. With lunging, hunching movements, he drove his cock forward against the meaty wet flesh of her aunt's pussy. After three or four misses, Ann gasped and Gayle watched that streamlined cock slide easily into the redhead's body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.