Virgin's Pet - Cover

Virgin's Pet

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Teen Gayle learns from her mother, sister and aunt that the only way to have a true fulfillment of your sexual needs is to leave out men and make it with the pet dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gayle was awakened by a hot tongue. The tongue was wetting her ass. She knew instantly it was a dog's tongue, and as her aching head cleared somewhat, she knew what dog.

"Captain Marvel!" Gayle cried out in astonishment.

Shakily, Gayle pushed herself up on her hands and knees. What time was it? Where had her robe gone? Then she saw it, a few feet away in the grass. The dog had probably stripped it off her while she had lain unconscious in the grass. The moon was closer to the horizon now so she knew that two or three hours had passed. The beach was empty. Captain Marvel's hot tongue wet her ass cheeks again, spreading them so he could wet her small, tight asshole. With a small cry of fear, Gayle realized she was all alone out there with this awful dog.

"Now you be a good boy and let me get my robe on and go back to..."

Captain Marvel growled as she reached for the robe. He went back to licking her ass. The hot wipe of his tongue was extremely disturbing. Gayle tried to think. If she could just get up and run, if she could make it back to the house. But she knew that the huge animal would drag her down before she got even halfway.

Before she could make a plan, the Great Dane mounted her from behind, his huge jaws closing down on her neck just as Prince had done that first time she'd known a dog cock. But now this dog was pressing his hot, slick cock up against another hole! Panting with surprise and fear, Gayle tried crawling away. His teeth held her, made her wince with pain. Then he drove his belly up her ass, his cock nudging her asshole.

Her ass was all wet with his spit and the smooth knob pressed her muscles apart. The sensation was disgusting at first but when she found she couldn't escape, when she knew that the dog was going to have his will, her disgust turned to panic. Gayle knew that she was relatively small and that this huge canine had a cock as big as a night stick! Already her tiny asshole felt terribly stretched and only his cocktip was inside her.

But it didn't take long for her to know what an ass fuck was like. With a growl and a great lunge, Captain Marvel skewered her at least three inches. His prick surged inside her ass, stretching her hole to make it fit. Whining with fright, Gayle felt the strange tingles spreading. But a girl wasn't supposed to get excited this way, was she?

"Nhhhaaah, ohhhh god, it's so weird!"

Yes, it was weird for her, but for the Great Dane it had to be good. He was making growling sounds of satisfaction deep in his throat and his paws hugged her skinny waist as he humped his powerful back up and drove deeper.

Now the heat spread from his cock and she could hear the juicy sound of the penetration as he rubbed the tender place where he'd stabbed her. Yes, she was getting exited. She was drooling, her head hung down between her braced arms. She could feel how tight it was for the dog. When he pulled back and her sphincter muscle contracted just behind the head of his cock, he wiggled furiously as if caught in some lovely trap.

After a few minutes of this, she felt him jerk harder and something hot flowed into her ass. It came in streams until at last a little bit leaked out and she could smell the pungent aroma. Captain Marvel had taken only a few minutes to come. And her body was shaking with pent-up excitement. He'd actually aroused her to the point of wanting more stimulation. But not from any dog, that was for sure!

"You beast!" She bit her lip to keep from crying. "You awful beast!"

The animal pulled himself free and limped away, the white strings still leaking from his cocktip. Gayle staggered to her feet and held her hand against the sullied place. She felt so degraded, so ashamed! Her bottom tingled terribly, or was it wonderfully? She was getting so mixed up about what she should enjoy and what she should detest. She detested herself more than anything for being so weak-willed. And now she'd given herself a knot on the head and gotten fucked in the ass for her trouble.

Gayle walked unsteadily to the house, let herself in and climbed the stairs. She took a quick bath, jumped naked into bed and wondered if she might be able to cry herself to sleep. But the tears didn't come. She was too exhausted and mind-bent to cry. Instead she fell into dreamless, deep sleep.


Gayle awakened to breakfast in bed, brought in by her aunt. Her heavy spirits were immediately lifted by the fancy cooking and freshly squeezed orange juice. Ann Marie sat nearby making idle conversation.

"I just felt like surprising you. I'm really enjoying your company up here. I guess I needed a little human companionship for a change." Her aunt's emphasis on human was accompanied by a knowing smile. Gayle felt that Ann Marie was tired of playing secret games. She was on the verge of admitting all. Gayle wasn't so sure she wanted to hear about it though. She already knew more than she could stomach. She avoided any thoughts of what had happened to her the night before. She didn't even tell Ann Marie that she'd fallen and knocked herself out.

"I'm going to give Captain Marvel a bath today," Ann Marie announced. "He loves one every few days or so and I thought you could help me. He's such a big bugger."

"I don't know much about bathing dogs."

"You don't have to know anything." Ann Marie laughed. "Captain Marvel will understand. I suppose we should shampoo your Prince too so he won't feel left out."

"If Prince has done what he's supposed to do, I guess I could get back home."

"Oh, don't leave so quickly," her aunt begged. "And though Prince might be finished with Sissy, she might not be through with him."

Gayle remembered how tired the poor Doberman bitch had seemed the day before. Then she thought of Prince and his slick, slender prick. Before she could shake the memory, she'd imagined that thing teasing her hungry little cunt then sliding deep into it. She reddened, cursing herself for such wicked reveries.

"Does sex embarrass you?" her aunt asked suddenly.

"I suppose it does. Doesn't it embarrass everyone?"

"Perhaps. But if you have the right attitude..."

"Just what is the right attitude?" Gayle snapped, somewhat irritated by her aunt's pressures to loosen her up.

"The right attitude is to enjoy yourself." Ann Marie took Gayle's hand. "Listen, honey, I think you've guessed some things about me that you're too shy to say anything about. But I'm not shy. So I'll save you the trouble."

"Ann Marie, you really don't have to..."

"You know I fuck dogs, don't you?"

Gayle turned her face away but her aunt continued.

"You must have guessed by now if you haven't seen me. Because I really don't try too hard to cover it up. And let me tell you, honey, letting a big bastard like Captain Marvel fuck me is so wonderful..." She sighed and grasped Gayle's hand harder. "I wish I could turn you on to this scene. I know you'd forget all about men. They're not worth a god damn, let me assure you. What you really need is a faithful companion who really knows how to slip it to a girl. Why..."

"Ann Marie!" Gayle gasped, swinging her legs to the floor and grabbing her robe. She started from the room, her aunt close behind. They went down the stairs, Ann Marie never letting up for a second.

"... and they're cleaner than most men. Really, Gayle! They know how to use their tongues too, if you take the time to instruct them a little bit. Why Captain Marvel can lick me into a froth in no time at all. And his cock! Have you really looked at it?"

By this time, Gayle was trembling. She fished a beer out of the refrigerator, knowing she'd only just had breakfast. But she needed a drink, badly!

"That's why I wanted you to help me bathe Captain Marvel. When you see soap all over his cock, when you actually touch him..."

"Ann Marie, I have touched him!" Gayle blushed for having blurted out the truth, but she didn't turn away from her aunt's surprised look. "Yes. I did touch him. He was trying to make me do... naughty things. I had to grab him. I had to..." She bit her lip.

"What did you have to do, baby?" Ann Marie asked in a whisper. She seemed very excited by all this.

"I made him spurt out all that cream. His cum, I guess you call it."

"You know what it's called. Don't play Miss Dumb with me," her aunt knowingly said. Gayle had to laugh but she quickly pulled a stern expression and swigged her beer.

"I just don't want to get mixed up with dogs. For god's sake, it isn't normal. It isn't natural."

Ann Marie gave her slender shoulders a hug. "That's what makes it so much fun!"

Gayle looked at her aunt like she was crazy. Then she finished her beer with a gulp. Ann Marie got her another one and took one for herself.

"Here, take a little brandy with it. I want to loosen you up. This can really be fun," she giggled. "Bath time for Captain Marvel."

"I really don't..." But the brandy glass was in her fingers and she tipped it up. There was something about her aunt's fun-loving nature that drew her in, carried her along. She followed Ann Marie to the kitchen door but hesitated. "Let me at least put some clothes on."

"Oh no, that would spoil it."

"But I'm naked under this robe."

"That's perfect. You see, when we give Captain Marvel his bath, we kind of take one too."

Gayle pulled back in horror as her aunt's fingers closed on her wrist. But already the booze was taking effect and she let herself be dragged into the back yard. Ann Marie had set up a small kiddie pond. It was big enough for the Great Dane and the two of them. The water from the hose was warm because of the sun and Gayle was instructed to wet the Great Dane's coat while Ann Marie undressed. Gayle still had her robe around her but the bottom was trailing in the water now.

"Your turn!" her aunt said, stepping naked into the plastic pool. She had a bar of soap in one hand and her nipples stood out proudly in the bright morning sun.

Gayle undid her robe and threw it on the grass. The dog was getting very wet now, and as her aunt began to lather his coat up good, Gayle relaxed some. It didn't seem so awful except for the fact that the two of them were naked. If anyone would happen to see them, she didn't know how they'd explain things. But since the place was on private land and the gates were locked, there seemed a slim chance of that happening.

"You soap from the rear, I'll soap from the front," her aunt said. Dutifully, Gayle began to lather the big dog's fur. It felt funny, even a little erotic to be spreading the soapy foam around. Gayle was careful to stay away from the underside of the dog's belly. She recalled all too well how he'd driven his hot cock into her ass the night before. Despite her aunt's shameless behavior around Captain Marvel, Gayle wanted no part of it. Yet her naked body tingled as she ran her soft, soapy palms across the dog's wet fur.

"He likes what you're doing," Ann Marie told her. "But don't be afraid to do what he really likes."

"What's that?" Gayle asked, already knowing the answer.

"Look... do it like this!"

Taking Gayle's small hand, she pushed it down and made her grab the Great Dane's cocksheath. Gayle trembled. The dog turned to gaze lovingly at her slender nakedness and she felt lightheaded and scared. She knew what would happen if she kept squeezing that sheath. His cock was already poking its pink tip out and the soapy foam frothed down over it.

"I don't want to do this," Gayle breathed.

"I think you want to do it more than you think you do," her aunt wisely said. Ann Marie had noticed her heaving breasts and the way the small, immature nipples had swelled into hot, thick nubs. She had noticed too how Gayle's cunt was all plump and soft. A glistening line of pink flesh showed where the curl-fringed cuntlips had bloomed apart.

Gayle looked again and saw that four inches of dog cock had extended from the Great Dane's protective sheath. In the bright light of day she could see it more clearly than she'd ever seen it before. Her aunt took a soapy palm and began to massage the raw, hot flesh. Captain Marvel whimpered and pumped his ass.

As his cock slid back and forth through Gayle's shaking fingers, she felt his power and sexuality. She watched that eight-inch cock throb strongly in her grasp. All the while she knew her aunt's eyes were on her.

"Gayle, I've been wanting to tell you something and it might as well be now. I've been wanting to turn you on to Captain Marvel for the longest time."

"I guess I knew you did," Gayle said.

"Good, then it isn't as much of a shock. I've been dropping hints but I didn't know whether you were picking them up or not." Ann Marie pushed her red hair back from her forehead and took a deep breath. "Yes, I guess a lot of people would say I'm perverted. But I've grown to love it. I love it so much that I wanted you to have it too. You understand what I'm talking about, Gayle?"

"Yes." Gayle understood all too well. With her hand sliding up and down Captain Marvel's cock, her own mind was full of savage images. Carnal daydreams that would have made her faint a year before. After all that had happened to her, Gayle realized she had someone to tell it to, to confess to, to reveal the awful truth to. But could she?

"Ann Marie?"

"What, darling?"

"I... it happened with me and... Prince. I didn't want it to but Prince licked me, and then after that he knocked me down in the hall of my parents' house and broke my cherry and it hurt and I bled and it was awful! I thought I'd lose my mind... I... I..." Gayle had blurted all this out as fast as she could talk and now the tears streaked her cheeks.

"It's okay, baby," her aunt said, squeezing her hand. "I was afraid the first time. But after that..." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Look, Captain Marvel thinks you've forgotten him." The big dog had slipped onto his back in the shallow water and was pumping his rear end to show that his cock needed more attention. Gayle felt confused. But when her aunt soaped him one last time and washed the lather away with the warm water from the hose, she knew something weird was going to happen.

"Watch me," she told Gayle, lowering her mouth to the dog's big prick. With a soft slurp she took the knob between her teeth and gingerly chewed it. The dog went crazy, pawing the air with his legs, whimpering pitifully. But there was no mistaking that he liked what was happening to him.

"Mmmm," Ann Marie moaned, sliding her lips down farther. Watching all this close up was much different than peeking from a distance. Gayle could see all the incredible erotic details, the veins in the dog's cock surging with blood, her aunt's soft lips caressing him.

"Ohhh, I feel so funny. Like this is a dream," whimpered Gayle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.