Virgin's Pet - Cover

Virgin's Pet

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teen Gayle learns from her mother, sister and aunt that the only way to have a true fulfillment of your sexual needs is to leave out men and make it with the pet dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"No, I'm not mad, Gayle, but next time let me know and I'll get drunk with you." Ann Marie looked disapprovingly at the half-empty brandy bottle, then smiled and shrugged. "We can't tell your mother, can we?"

"Nope." Gayle hiccuped and laughed.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you." Ann Marie slapped Gayle on the bottom. "I can't blame you for running around the house with just your panties on though, 'cause I do that all the time too."

"I put Captain Marvel outside," Gayle managed to say. "He was a bad boy."

"Oh? Captain Marvel?"

Gayle blushed, wishing she hadn't said anything. Thankfully her aunt didn't pursue the question. She busied herself in the kitchen, mentioning that Gayle needed to get some food in her stomach. Gayle went and fell across the sofa. She was remembering how that Great Dane had worked her over just hours before in the very same spot. But she hadn't let him do what he really wanted. A girl could make any male stop if she really wanted to. The trouble was half the time she didn't really want to. Even now she was getting damp thinking of that big slick cock and those heavy balls flopping and the way her fingers had slid so easily up and down that dripping prick.

It was strange how she could be shocked and disgusted while she was doing it and then later, the memory excited her immensely. She had become so excited just thinking about the shape and size and heat of Captain Marvel's magnificent prick that she thought she might grab it again if she had the chance.

"I'm just drunk, that's all."

"What did you say, honey?" Ann Marie asked, sweeping into the room. She had made a corned beef sandwich for Gayle and there was a generous helping of potato salad. Gayle wolfed the food, hungrier than she'd imagined. Her aunt waited until she'd satisfied herself before pursuing the question. "You were saying something about being drunk?"

"I don't know what I'm saying."

"Or doing?"

Gayle blushed. "What do you mean?"

"Sometimes a little drink will loosen a girl up. Free her of her hangups. I've had a few insights when I've been blitzed. Like when I switched from men to..." Ann Marie bit her lip, smiled knowingly and took a deep breath. "Maybe I'll go fix myself a drink right now. I could use one."

Gayle realized that her face had given her away. She knew that her aunt knew that she knew... oh, it was all too confusing and embarrassing. She felt as if she'd dropped into another world. A world without the day-to-day morality she was bombarded with back home. Aunt Ann Marie was a rebel of sorts and it occurred to Gayle that some of it might rub off on her! She didn't want that to happen, did she?

"Ohhh, I just can't make my mind work."

Ann Marie came back from the kitchen with a glass of wine and a cold beer. She gave the beer to Gayle.

"A little hair of the dog that bit you won't hurt. It'll keep you from feeling crappy later on." Her aunt's choice of words gave Gayle pause for thought. Ann Marie noticed her strange expression. "Yeah, there're some people who take more than just the hair," said Ann Marie. She gave a little growl and winked at Gayle. Now Gayle was blushing again. She wolfed another mouthful of food and slugged hard from the beer. It tasted wonderful!

"I suppose you'd better get a good night's rest," Ann Marie said. "When a girl throws a drunk in the middle of the afternoon, she's asking for trouble. If you stay up tonight, you'll really feel like hell tomorrow."

"I suppose you're right," Gayle agreed. She was already sobering up some and felt a little silly sitting there in her panties and nothing else.

"I'll give you some aspirin and you go on up early. You'll be in tip-top shape tomorrow, just wait and see."


Gayle fell asleep almost as soon as she hit the bed. She had dreams, strange, half-crazy dreams about dogs. Many dogs. Dogs that chased her up hills and down valleys. Big and little dogs, but mostly big ones. The big ones cornered her in a meadow and with hot, dripping mouths, stripped her clothing off. While one held her down, another climbed between her thighs and speared her with his huge cock. Gayle awoke having an incredible climax, the dream of the dog fucking her still vivid as she slowly came to consciousness.

"Ohhh," she moaned, rolling onto her belly and pumping her trim ass up and down to rub the fiery itch. She couldn't get her hands down and that prolonged the lovely torture until her whole body was shuddering and jerking. She panted and bit her lips, giving a squeal as the consuming pleasure jolted her several times and subsided. "Ahhhh, ahhhh god... ohhh, that is the most fantastic thing when it happens."

Gayle sat up in the darkness and rubbed her eyes. The sexual throes had awakened her completely and she looked around the darkened room, then swung her legs out of bed. She was still wearing only her panties, but the things had gotten soaked during her orgasm. She skinned them off, tossing them on the floor. The window was open and a warm breeze blew through the room. Gayle went naked to the opening and pushed the curtains aside. That was when she heard her aunt's voice.

Though Gayle wasn't sure of the time, she knew it had to be past midnight. The moon was full and high in the sky and the black sky was clear, dotted with sparkling stars. Down by the beach she could see shadows darting around. Blinking and wiping her sleep-bleared eyes, Gayle squinted to focus on the shapes. Now she could see her aunt clearly. She was stark naked and around her another shadow jumped and darted.

"Captain Marvel!" Gayle gasped, putting a hand to her mouth.

Without thinking, she grabbed her robe and threw it around her shoulders as she started downstairs. She remembered that she was naked underneath as she tied the belt, but she couldn't stop now. Her head was clear now and though she knew she wasn't under the influence of alcohol, she felt giddy and wild. She wanted to see what Ann Marie was doing! Much as she disapproved of her aunt's uninhibited life style, she wanted to see.

There were trees almost to the sandy edge of the beach and Gayle kept behind them, darting from one to another until she was within a few dozen yards of where her aunt frolicked with Captain Marvel. The breeze was blowing out over the water which had kept the big dog from smelling or hearing her approach.

"Oh, you big beautiful super-hero, you," Ann Marie laughed, encouraging the Great Dane to jump at her. He did, his paws resting on her shoulders as he drove his hindquarters up and down toward her, his huge, glistening cock slapping against his belly. It looked as if it was fully extended and the tip was a shiny knob. Looking at that thing reminded Gayle all too vividly of how she'd milked the sap from his prick with her trembling fingers.

"That's just too big for a human female to take," Gayle breathed. In the moonlight, her aunt's curvy ass and bouncing tits seemed very erotic. It was as if she were working the big dog up into some kind of fury. He was barking and licking at his mistress. Gayle didn't think he'd notice her if she stood out in plain sight. He was intent on burying that throbbing cock into the warm, soft, slickness of Ann Marie's pussy.

"Oh, you want to fuck me bad, don't you?" Ann Marie whispered to the huge animal.

The dog barked his reply and tried to wrestle his red-headed lover down. But she just laughed and spun away from him. The dog whined and came up on all fours to sniff her red-haired cunt. Ann Marie let him, parting her thighs so that the dog's tongue rode along the full length of her dripping crevice. Gayle squeezed her small tits, almost feeling what it would be like to be sucked like that. She knew. It had happened to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.