Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 9: Morning Duties

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Morning Duties - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

It had been probably the worst night Janet had ever experienced. Not because of anything the Richard had done, but because of what she was terrified he would do if she fell asleep and didn't wake till after eight o'clock.

After having a quick wash and clean, getting rid of as much of his come from between her legs as she could she'd returned to the bed where after kissing her goodnight, he snuggled up to her. She was lying on her back and he was on his side facing her. One hand started playing with her tits and the other headed down between her legs. She quickly spread them apart, one knee up in the air, giving him access as for the next few minutes he stroked his finger through her slit.

Then she lay there listening as his breathing became increasingly regular till she was certain he'd fallen asleep. Trouble was that he still had one hand between her legs, a finger inside her and the other hand resting on her right tit. Finally after forty minutes he rolled over in his sleep and his hands disappeared from her body. Up till then she'd been too scared to move, almost too scared to breath but now she slowly straightened her legs as she lay staring up at the ceiling, able to relax a tiny bit.

As she lay there she couldn't help but replay the unbelieveable events of the day, and every now and then tears would well in her eyes. It was as if her life was over and there was nothing she could do about it. All she could do from now on was make sure she didn't piss him off and that way hopefully she could avoid any more pain. Which was why she knew she'd have to stay awake all night. She also promised herself that she wouldn't allow herself to come any more no matter what he did. Or maybe she'd pretend to come the way Meg Ryan did in that movie if he tried to make her to come again.

That was probably the most confusing part of the whole day, the fact that she'd orgasmed so many times. If someone had told her before today that she'd be able to come when she was being raped her she'd have laughed.

But she had and all she could assume was that her fears that she was sex- crazed, that she liked masturbating... no, liked having orgasm's too much was a problem. That somewhere inside she really was a slut because surely only a slut could get enjoyment out of what was happening to her. All she really knew that it wasn't fair and that this was a horrible price to pay just for stealing a couple of exam papers.

The first time she woke she didn't know where she was at first. Then it all came rushing back and in her panic she almost leapt from the bed only just stopping herself as she realised it was still dark. Quickly turning to the bedside table she saw that it was four in the morning and realised that she'd been asleep for at least three hours. Promising herself she wouldn't go to sleep again she relaxed a little, carefully lying back down so as not to wake him, confident that after the fright she'd just had she'd stay awake.

Each hour she woke. At five and six she woke a couple of minutes before the hour but at seven she didn't wake till five minutes past. The room was already light and for a few seconds she thought she was too late as her sleep befuddled brain looked at the clock. When she realised she was okay she knew for certain that this time she couldn't afford to sleep again. As it was less than an hour till she had to wake him and the room was already light, it wouldn't be too hard. As she settled down to wait for eight o'clock she started to think about what she had to do. It wasn't just that she had to suck his thing... no, his cock... though, it was that she had to do it at least as good as the women in those videos or else he'd punish her. Plus she had to make him believe that she liked having his cock in her mouth. Which of course she sort of did. Not his cock because she hated him so much for what he was doing to her, but she had to admit that actually having a cock in her mouth, licking it, making it come was okay, if only it wasn't like this. Being forced to do it.

When she woke again she lay there too terrified to move, convinced that she'd blown it, that it was going to be way past eight. Maybe if she really begged him he wouldn't punish her. Or maybe if she started sucking him now he'd wake up and be so happy he'd forget that she was meant to wake him at eight. That was it. Turning to see how late it actually was she almost couldn't believe what she saw. Five minutes to eight! She was okay! She still had five minutes before she had to start.

Carefully she sat up, not wanting to wake him yet but not daring to stay lying down in case she fell asleep again. His back was to her, and he was lying half on his side. From the waist down though he was flat on the bed and as she sat up she could see his penis. It was small and she almost giggled at the sight. His cock she quickly reminded herself, she had to think of it and call it his cock. All yesterday it had looked so big, so tough but now it was harmless looking. Sort of cute she thought, or at least it would be if he wasn't making her do these horrible things she reminded herself.

Swivelling her body around carefully till she was at right angles across the bed, her face over his hips, she tried to workout how to do this. He'd told her that he wanted to wake with his cock in her mouth so she definitely didn't want him waking before that happened. Supporting herself on her right arm, she used her left hand to pull her hair up and out of the way as she bent over him. His cock was only a couple of inches long now and it was flopped against the top of his left leg, his hairy balls easily visible under it. One quick look up the bed to make sure he wasn't awake and she moved her mouth down, tongue extended to scoop his cock up and into her mouth.

The first thing she noted was that it was all soft and sort of mushy. It easily fit in her mouth as her lips pressed against the base, his pubic hair tickling her nose. The second thing she noticed was the taste. It still tasted of her and him from the last time he'd fucked her even though she'd licked it clean. It was strong and tangy but not too awful. Closing her eyes, she let it rest on her tongue as her mouth filled with saliva and then she started moving it around in her mouth. It was sort of nice like this, nowhere near as scary as yesterday or maybe that was just because she was already getting used to having his cock in her mouth.

Then it happened, like some kind of magic trick. It started growing in her mouth as if it had a life of it's own. On the one hand she wanted to take her mouth off, to watch it growing but on the other she wanted to keep it in her mouth so she could feel it grow. Deciding she didn't dare take it out of her mouth, at least not till he was awake, she kept moving her tongue over it as she started to suck on it.

That was when Richard woke from an amazing dream. In the dream Janet was his girlfriend and she was lovingly sucking him off. There was a second of disorientation and then reality struck in the most beautiful fashion. His cock was being sucked by his dream girl just as he'd ordered and even if she maybe wasn't doing it lovingly, this was probably better than in his dream because here she was his slave. Turning and raising his head from the pillow he was greeted by a breathtaking sight. The high and mighty Janet Sheen had her mouth pressed into his groin, one hand holding her hair out of the way, as she crouched over him naked. Her arse was sticking up in the air, her beautiful right boob was just visible, the nipple half hard, and she was all his. Reaching down he brought his left hand to her head, tangling it in her hair, laying claim to his cocksucking slave.

Within twenty seconds of his cock starting to grow it was filling her mouth, the fat mushroom shaped head almost at her throat. Just as she moved her head back worried that it would choke her, she felt his hand on her head.

"Oh, yeah, that's so good. What a way to wake up. Oh yeah, suck my cock.

Suck me off. Of fuck yeah!"

She now started sucking as hard as she could, trying to remember all the things from the video so that she could do it properly and please him.

Otherwise it would all be a waste of time and he'd punish her again. She kept her tongue moving as she twisted her head around. Then she remembered that she was meant to make moaning noises so she did as her head lifted up and down.

"Mmm."

This had to be heaven, waking to a blowjob. Flopping back down he stared at the ceiling, content to just savour the sensations for a while, his hand still resting lightly on her head. Whenever he jerked off first thing in the morning it always took a while before he came so he knew that Janet was going to be in for a long suck. Propping himself up on his elbows again he watched her head bobbing, his wet cock shaft appearing and disappearing into her mouth, her cheeks permanently hollowed as she sucked at him. His gaze shifted down her perfect body, her boobs hanging down, the wonderful curve of her hips, hiding her ultimate treasure. He wanted to see it again. Wanted to feast his eyes again on her cunt. Reaching out he grabbed her leg and tugged on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.