Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 7: Opening the Back Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Opening the Back Door - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

"I feel like another fuck. Okay?"

"Yes master."

She cowered back as he slowly lifted his hand up, threatening to hit her.

"What'd you mean 'yes master'? Is that the best you can fucking do? Because it's not fucking good enough you stupid cunt. When I tell you I feel like fucking you, you should be pleased, you should be telling me how much you want my cock."

"Oh, I do master, I do want your cock. I want you to fuck me master. Please don't hurt me again.

Please fuck me master, please."

He held his hand up for a moment longer, pulling it back even further, making it look like he was making up his mind whether to hit her then he lowered it.

"Hmm, okay this time. But you'd better be careful bitch or I will hit you. Okay, you can crawl back to my bedroom so we can fuck in comfort."

As she crawled in front of him she was conscious that he was probably looking down at her bum, almost certainly able to see her arsehole. She tried to clench her arse cheeks praying that he wouldn't do it to her there but in her heart knowing that he would. Why else would he have made her watch the last video Then they were in his room again and she stopped, waiting for him to tell her what to do.

"Crawl over to my desk and stand up."

Richard was watching her really carefully as she stood and he was rewarded as he saw her body tense and goosebumps break out across her back. He knew why. He'd cleared most of the stuff off his desk and laid out handcuffs, a bunch of special leather restraints and three steel bars. They were neatly laid out, mostly in pairs and he figured they must look terrifying.

This was worse than she'd been imagining, far worse than even the thought of him raping her behind.

He was going to tie her up and beat her again and she couldn't do anything about it, couldn't say anything because she knew that would just make the beating worse. All she could do was stand there, shivering with fear, waiting.

"A few bits and pieces to dress you up in. Those first two are for your wrists. Put em on cunt."

There was a second of hesitation but not enough for him to really count it as a punishment and then, with trembling hands, she picked up the wrist bands and put them on. They were about two inches wide and made from soft leather. There was a buckle to hold them on and around the outside there were three D rings.

"Good slave. And make sure they're tight. Now the next ones go right at the top of your thighs."

This pair were pretty much the same as the wrist bands, just a little longer. They were followed by bands just above her knees and then ankle cuffs.

"Last one goes around your waist. And I want that really tight, okay. I said okay slut. Fucking answer me when I tell you something cunt."

"Yes master, I'm sorry master, I'll do it tight."

And she did, pulling till it was digging into her narrow waist.

"Okay, now let me see you. Turn around. All the way."

As she slowly turned he couldn't believe how sexy it looked, her beautiful body naked except for the strips of black leather and the gleaming silver of the buckles and d rings.

"Oh yeah, fuck that looks sexy. You look like a perfect fuck toy now. Which is what you are isn't it?

You're my little fuck toy aren't you?"

"Yes master... I'm your fuck toy."

"Okay, get on the bed fuck toy and kneel down at the end, facing this way. Come on, you want to get fucked don't you toy?"

"Yes master."

She scrambled on to the bed as quickly as she could and assumed her squatting position at the foot, looking out. She was trying to avoid looking at him but she couldn't help see that he now was holding the bars and the handcuffs. Her heart almost stopped as she realised that he was going to hit her with the bars.

"Now these are what's called spreaders. This one is for your knees. See this catch here? It snaps onto one of the rings on the band just above your knee. Same on the other side. Makes sure that your legs are kept wide apart so I can get at your cunt. Good idea, huh?"

"Yes master."

"Put it on."

He wasn't going to hit her with them, he was going to fuck her again! And in her pussy, not her arse. It was such a relief that she almost grabbed the bar from him as he held it out to her.

"Yes master."

It was easy to put on although once she had it in place she realised she was going to be even more helpless, totally unable to escape anything he wanted to do to her with this steel rod holding her knees so far apart.

"Now these ones go between you ankles and the top of your thighs, one on each side."

When she had them in place she was forced to kneel upright, her knees now locked in place at a ninety degree angle and she had to be careful that she didn't overbalance and fall off the bed.

"Hands behind your back."

Reaching behind her quickly cuffed her hands before clipping the cuffs to the leather belt around her narrow waist, effectively immobilising her hands. It had the added benefit of pushing her beautiful tits out. He stood in front of her, smiling, loving having her bound like this, totally at his mercy, unable to escape him even if she dared. After the last whipping he thought that his need to hurt her had gone, but seeing her bound like this the desire to hurt her, to pay her back as he used her body for his pleasure came back in a wave of lust.

Reaching out he ran his finger over her lips before probing into her mouth.

"Let's see, I've already fucked your mouth. Twice. You liked that didn't you slave? You liked sucking my cock?"

"Yes master."

His fingers left her mouth and traced down her front, between her tits.

"Thought so. Oh and remind me later that to let you write down in your punishment book that your didn't lick and suck my fingers when I stuck them in your mouth, bitch."

Her eyes shot up to his in fear but she didn't dare complain, not after last time and she quickly dropped her eyes.

"Yes master."

"Haven't tit fucked you yet. That'd be fun."

Bringing his hands to the side of her beautiful tits he pushed them together, his fingers sinking into her firm mounds. With his thumbs he was able to push her rubbery nipples in till he was brushing them against each other.

"Ohhhh."

"Like that do you slut? Wow, what a great fuck channel your big tits make. I could come all over your slutty face. You'd like that wouldn't you slave?

"Yes master."

She'd never heard, never even imagined something like that, using her boobs to have sex. It sounded so perverse, so dirty and sluttish.

"But not this time!"

"Ohhh."

His right hand had moved down to cup her mound, a finger jabbing inside her while his left hand kept playing with her tits tweaking and tugging at her nipple.

"Ohhh!"

"Of course I do like fucking your tight cunt. Do you?"

"Yes master. Ahhh!"

He'd flicked her swollen nipple with his finger

"Yes master what, you stupid bitch."

"I like you fucking me... fucking my, my tight cunt... Ohhhh."

"Cunt's a bit dry isn't it. Still I'm sure you'll get wet quickly enough once my cock's in you, won't you."

"Yes master."

"What about here? I haven't fucked this hole yet. Would you like me to fuck you up the arse, slut?"

"Unhhhh." His finger had left her vagina now and he was forcing it inside her arse. Of course she didn't want him to do it, but she knew that if she said that he'd punish her till she said what he wanted to hear.

"Yes master."

"Ahhhhh."

He'd jabbed his finger in as far as he could, scraping the inside of her arse with his nails while his thumb fucked back into her cunt and with his other hand he started squeezing her tit, crushing her nipple between finger and thumb.

"You know you're really starting to piss me off again. And you're earning yourself some fucking big time punishment cunt. If I ask something like 'do you want me to fuck your arse' you don't just fucking whisper yes master. You tell me how much you'd love it, how much you want it, want my cock up there."

"I'm sorry master, I do want it. I want you to fuck my arse. I want your big cock to fuck my arse.

Please don't punish me, don't hurt me. I'd love you to fuck my arse, really. Please master, please fuck my arse."

He started working his finger in her arse and his thumb in her cunt, fucking them while his other hand started gently tugging on her nipple.

"Are your really sure? You really want me to fuck your virgin arse?"

"Oh yes master, really, I really want your big cock up my arse, my virgin arse."

"Well okay slut, seeing as how you want to be arse fucked I guess that I'll have to do it!"

Leaning in he kissed her, his tongue pushing straight into her mouth. She responded instantly pressing her lips against his, duelling with his tongue, too scared not to as he continued to finger fuck her cunt and arse. Then he was gone, moving back to his desk where he picked up a tube. He came back to her and opening the tube, he squeezed the lubricant out. Standing in front of her as he slowly started greasing his cock. This was it. He was actually going to arse fuck her. What a day! Mouth, cunt and now arse! There were tears rolling down her face but there was no way her tears were going to stop him. In fact they'd only make it better as he gave the bitch what she deserved for all the humiliation he'd had to put up with from her.

"Want to make sure my cock is properly greased so it'll slide easily up your tight virgin arsehole.

Probably should put some on your arse too."

With a gob of grease on his fingers he reached between her legs and smeared it over the wrinkled pucker of her arsehole. Then he took a second gob and this time she grunted as he wormed a finger into her as far as he could spreading the grease around her arse chute.

"Let's hope that's enough. Okay bitch, time to rock and roll!"

Tossing the tube of lubricant back to the desk he climbed onto the bed behind her. Grabbing the bars that locked her feet and upper thighs in place he used them as handles to drag her further up the bed.

Next, reaching between her spread legs he picked up the leash which was still attached to her slave collar and, feeding the end under the knee spreader bar he pulled up on it which of course dragged her head and neck down. He didn't stop till her forehead was pressing into the bed, her back arched, tits touching the bed and her arsehole even more exposed. Tying the leash off on the knee spreader he lent back, looking at her, bound and waiting, ready for him to fuck her arse.

The sight was truly an awesomely sexy one, much more so than he'd have ever imagined it could be.

He'd looked at lots of bondage pics over the last months but nothing really prepared him for this and he knew that what he'd done here was really only very mild bondage. She looked so fucking exciting. Her arsehole and were cunt completely open to him to do whatever he wanted and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop him. She couldn't run away, close her legs, try to push him away, fight him off, she couldn't do a thing.

Then as he stared at the reddish brown pucker of her greased arsehole he started to feel nervous and he froze, unable to do anything, his stomach feeling like there were a thousand butterflies fluttering inside.

He'd dreamed so many times about fucking her cunt and her sucking him off that although the reality was incredibly special, it was also something that in a way he'd sort of experienced before he actually did it. But he'd never really thought much about fucking her there, in her arse. Certainly not the way he'd fantasised about the other things. What if he didn't like it or if he couldn't get his cock in because it was too tight? He had a horrible image of trying and trying but being unable to get his cock into her.

Embarrassing, even humiliating. When he'd put his fingers in her it had been really tight, much tighter than her cunt. Maybe he should put more of the lubricant in her to help. And maybe he should have gagged her because she was probably going to really scream with this one.

However resting a hand on her bum to support himself as he prepared to get off the bed was enough to snap him out of it. The physical contact seemed to dispel his nerves and feelings of doubt almost instantly and his grip on her bum tightened, his fingers digging in. Without thinking about it his other hand moved to his greased cock as he inched forward till he could rest the head of his cock on her puckered arsehole. Placing both hands on her hips he started a small rocking motion, pushing his cock forward and then back again, allowing her body to rock with his. Her arsehole looked so tiny against his blood filled cockhead and he still had no idea what to expect as he prepared to fuck into her arse but now it didn't seem to matter. The stories he'd read were all so different with some talking about arse fucking as though it would almost rip the girl apart and other treating it like the girl would love it. He also wasn't really sure how much he'd like it but there was only one way to find out.

"Remember what Mandy said. Relax and you'll love it! Ready bitch? Ready for me to fuck this tight arsehole?"

"Yes master."

He started to tighten his grip on her hips, digging his fingers in as he applied a bit more pressure with his cock.

"I can't hear you. I asked if you're ready for me to fuck your tight virgin arsehole."

"Yes master, I'm ready for you to fuck my... my tight virgin arsehole."

"Then beg me cunt. Come on, beg me. Tell me how much you want to feel my cock inside your arse."

"Please fuck my... my virgin arse. Please master. I, I want to feel your cock inside me. Inside my arse. Please fuck my tight virgin arseho... Ohhhh! Ahhh, hurts!"

It was in! The head of his cock was inside her, feeling like the top of a tree had been punched into her guts. Instinctively she tried to pull away but it was impossible, restrained the way she was.

Fuck, he'd done it! His cockhead was actually inside Janet Sheen's fucking virgin arsehole. Fucking incredible! He smiled triumphantly as he felt her ineffectually try to escape. It was possible! He'd done it, his cock was inside her fucking arse and the way he had her secured she wasn't going anywhere.

For a while he was content to just rock slowly back and forth, looking at the incredible sight of his cock, the head invisible now, distending her brownish red arsehole, stretching it impossibly. The grip of her arse ring was so tight, much tighter than her cunt had been, that it felt like it was going to squeeze his cockhead off. As he rocked his hips her arse ring would pucker out and then disappear back in. Fucking amazing!

"Now bitch I'm going to fuck your arse till I fill it with a load of my come. Ready cunt?"

When she didn't answer he slapped her arse as hard as he could.

"Oww."

"I said are you ready cunt? Are you ready to have your fucking arse reamed out."

"Yes master."

Tightening his grip on her hips he pushed as hard as he could, his eyes opening wide with the incredible sight and sensations as his cock plunged into her till his stomach slammed into her arse and he could feel his balls resting against her cunt. She wailed as he fucked into her but he didn't care. He'd done it.

He'd fuck all three of her holes in the one day! Legend! And the feeling of her arse ring tightly gripping his shaft as he'd plowed into her and the walls of her arse rubbing against his cockhead and shaft were unlike anything he'd ever felt before. So tight, so exciting.

"Noo... Ahhh, hurts... please no. NOOO! Take it out! Please Richard, stop, take it out!"

"No way bitch, and call me master you fucking slut!"

He slapped her on the bum again but she barely felt it. Having him inside her like this was nothing like when he'd fucked her before. This was pain and absolute humiliation as he cock split her in two like a red hot poker and the force of his thrust jammed her face and neck roughly into the bed. She didn't know how those stupid sluts on the video could have enjoyed something like this. Instinctively she tried to pull herself off him but there was no where to go and when she tried to twist away his iron grip on her hips stopped her.

He stayed there for a few moments, savouring the sight and feel of his stomach pressed firmly into her arse cheeks before he started to pull out.

"Ahhhhh... noo, please! No, don't."

As he'd slowly pulled out again it felt like he was pulling her guts out and her whole body started shaking uncontrollably as the tears coursed down her cheeks.

In some ways the withdrawal was even more exciting. Her arsehole was gripping his cock so tightly that it distended out as though she was trying to keep him inside her.

"No more, please, please master. Hurts. Hurts too much! Ahhhhhhh!"

He'd slammed into her again, ignoring her pleas. Then, as she continued to beg him to stop he set up a slow, steady rhythm pulling out till only his cockhead was in her and then bearing down again, sinking back into her greased arse till his balls were rubbing against her cuntlips, his stomach pressing into her bum. The sensation was fantastic and because he'd already come so many time today he was pretty sure he'd be able to last as long as he wanted.

"Fucked your mouth, fucked your cunt, now fucking your arse. Do you like being arse fucked slave?"

"Unhh. No, please, it hurts. Please stop master."

"No fucking way bitch. I'm not stopping till I've filled your fucking arse with my come."

She'd stopped her desperate attempts to to pull away from him now, apparently resigned to what he was doing so he let go of her hips and leaning over her slid his hands under her so he could hold her big tits.

He was now in a v shape, his feet providing purchase on the bed so he could keep fucking her, his upper body pressing against her back, her cuffed hands against his ribs, a great reminder of how he'd bound her for his total pleasure. Which is what this was he realised as he started kissing and biting her shoulders and neck, while he fingers started playing with the swollen nubs of her nipples and his cock kept fucking her arse, total pleasure.

It wasn't total pleasure for Janet. But it was no longer total pain. Somehow she was becoming accustomed to the size of his cock raping her poor behind and the pain was now only a dull ache. But it still was horrid and humiliating, nothing at all like when he'd raped her pussy earlier. As much as she hated admitting it having his cock inside her pussy had felt good, natural. Even having his cock in her mouth felt alright, but having it in her bum felt so alien, so degrading.

As he hugged her, the anger drained away and he was able to really enjoy the sensations of her skin against his, the rubbery feel of her nipples against his fingers and the clasping of his cock by her tight arse. And as he felt good so he started to want her to maybe enjoy what they were doing. Letting go of her left nipple he reached down across her clenching belly, his fingers moving through her silky pubic hair and into her slit. This time he had no trouble finding her clit which was already hard. She might still be moaning for him to stop but if her clit was hard then he reckoned that she must be enjoying at least some of what he was doing, the slut.

By now even the ache was gone and although she wouldn't admit she liked it, the feel of his hot cock plowing through her behind was no longer awful, no longer feeling so unnatural. What it did feel like though was that he was in control, total control of her. That he could impale her from behind with his cock and she had no choice, she had to let him do whatever he wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.