Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 6: Mouth Watering Experiences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mouth Watering Experiences - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

This time he didn't make her kneel, instead letting her sit in front of him on the couch, her bum pushed up against his crutch. He hit the play button and for the next hour they watched the girls learn all about cock sucking. During this his hands moved back and forth from her cunt to her tits, continuing to play with her body which meant that she was in a constant state of arousal.

The video started with the girls entering the classroom, ready for their second day. This time they were all wearing sexy clothes and they were really confident and animated as they sat down and waited for Candy to begin the lesson. Candy told them that the lesson would be about how to perform oral sex and asked if one of the girls would like to show how she did it. Mary volunteered and when a guy came in and stood at the front of the class, she quickly knelt in front of him, opened his fly, pulled his cock out and started mechanically bobbing her head up and down on it.

Candy stopped her pretty quickly and asked the guy what he thought. He said that it wasn't very good, really unimaginative. The rest of the class agreed. Candy then told Mary to start again but this time the guy would tell her what to do. The first thing he said was that he liked to be sitting down with the woman kneeling so they moved to the bed where he sat on the edge and Mary knelt on the floor. To start with he made her kiss his cock and balls all over before telling her to start sucking on the head. He kept telling her to use her tongue and keep her lips tight. After a while he told her to start playing with his balls with her hands before he got her to lick his balls. He got her to start licking his cock before telling her to suck it again and then finally he came. As he came he pulled his cock from her mouth and covered her face with come.

The class all agreed that Mary was much better this time and then Candy asked for another volunteer.

Each of the girls went through the same process of having to suck off a guy while he told them how to do it. All the guys liked different things so by the end of the video they'd covered a lot of variations.

As the last girl's mouth was filled with come and the vid finished he gave her nipples one last tweak.

"Ohhhh."

"Like that video slave?"

"Yes master."

Which was really the truth. She been fascinated watching the girls and how they took the cocks into their mouths. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"So tell me what you've learnt slave."

"Umm, what master? I don't understand."

"I want to know that you were paying attention. So tell me what you have to do to be a good little cocksucker."

His fingers were at her nipples now and he applied a little bit of pressure. Not enough to hurt but she knew that if she didn't start saying it, there'd be pain pretty soon.

"You have to try to suck all the time, as hard as you can. Umm, and keep your teeth off. Umm, umm, ohh yes, keep your tongue moving, keep licking and kissing his, his cock. Especially the top..."

"Top? Use the right words slave."

"Cockhead. Lick his cockhead."

"Good. And what else?"

"Ummm, his balls. Lick his balls and take them in your mouth. Umm, make sure he can hear that you're, um, that you're liking sucking him. And, and, swallow his stuff. Owww! I'm sorry master, his come, swallow his come."

"Whose come?"

"Your come master, swallow you come."

"And when I don't want you to swallow my come?"

"Let you come on my face."

"Good slave. And what was the final thing Candy said."

"Umm... make love. Make love to his cock. To your cock master, I, I have to make love to your cock."

"Well then slave why don't you make love to my cock. Show me how much you've learnt. Let's see if you're any good as a cocksucker."

"Yes master."

She slipped off the couch, turning around so she was kneeling at his feet as he moved to the edge of the couch, his legs spread wide. As she knelt between his legs, she knew how important this was. She had to make him enjoy it because if he didn't... the consequences were too horrible to even imagine.

Licking her lips, she leant in, her tongue coming out as far as she could to touch the base of his cock before licking all the way to the top and then swirling around his smooth cockhead.

"Hmmmmm... mmmm."

She hummed and moaned as she licked, wanting him to think that she was enjoying what she was doing, that she was getting off on it. When his cockhead was covered in her saliva, she licked down one side, across the base and up the otherside. For the next five minutes that's all she did, licking every inch of his cock, tracing every vein and ridge, till it was coated with her saliva. And as she licked, she pressed her tongue as hard as she could against his cock, wanting him to get as much stimulation from her licking as possible.

That was something she needn't have worried about. The stimulation of her tongue and her moaning would have made him come instantly if it wasn't that he'd already dumped two loads so far today.

Luckily he knew he'd be able to last a long time with this one because it was obviously going to be one to remember.

Janet was intending to make it last as long as she could, to give him as much pleasure as she could so that he wouldn't want to punish her again. Finally though she figured she had to move on. She kept her lips against his hard shaft as she asked him.

"Mmm, do you want me to lick your... your balls, master."

"Oh yes, slut! I want you to lick and suck me everywhere! I want to feel your fucking tongue and cocksucking mouth everywhere on my body. Oh yeah, suck my balls, cunt."

She licked across his hairy ball sack as he verbally abused her, each word seeming to push her further down into that dark place. The words just seemed to prove that she really was a slut, how else would she be able to do the things she was doing and not be sick, not run screaming from the room. And so she opened her mouth and carefully took his ball inside, gently sucking on it.

"Oh shit! That's it, suck my balls. That's a good little slut. Now the other one. Yeah. Okay bitch, start using your hands now. Play with my cock while you suck my balls. And you be fucking carefully.

Hurt my balls and I'll whip you fucking tits off!"

She brought her hands up and wrapped then around his shaft, one above the other. It was wet with her own saliva which was now coating her hands, making her feel even dirtier if that was possible. She started pumping, pulling the loose outer skin back and forth over the hard shaft.

"Rub your thumb over my cockhead. Fuckin hell, do I have to tell you everything to do slut."

She redoubled her efforts, twisting her head from side to side as she sucked and licked his balls, going from one to the other whilst she kept jerking his prick, rubbing the top of it which now felt very slippery, and all the time moaning.

His heart was pounding and his breath was coming quicker and quicker as she worked on his prick and balls. The sight was so fucking amazing! Not to mention the feeling. As she stroked his cock, pre-cum kept oozing out the top and her thumb was now rubbing it over his sensitive cockhead. Although later he'd have to really show her how he liked to jerk off. She was doing okay, but after years of masturbating, he knew every sensitive nook and cranny of his cock and he was going to love teaching her where they all were.

Placing his hands on her head he pushed down and she obeyed the unspoken command, letting his ball slip out of her mouth but keeping her mouth on him so that she was licking and kissing under his balls, her nose now pressing against them. He kept the pressure on and she moved lower still, her tongue never stopping.

"Okay, one hand on my balls, one on my cock. That's it slut. And you know what you have to do now?

Now you lick my arsehole. Lick it cunt."

And she did, eyes tightly closed so that she didn't have to watch as she totally debased herself, wondering if there could possibly be anything lower he would make her do. It was crinkly, strange and she tried to keep her tongue away from the centre. After she licked over it a half dozen times he started pulling on her hair, dragging her back up.

"Okay bitch, enough of that for now. I might let you lick out my arse later if you're lucky but now it's time for your big test. Time for you to show me if you've learnt how to really suck cock or if I'm going to have to punish you again."

She kept her tongue licking the ridge between his arse and his balls, then over his balls and up his shaft till her mouth was poised at the top of his cock. This was it. She was going to have to really suck him this time, like those sluts in the movie she'd just watched. Sluts. There it was again. She thought they were sluts and she was getting ready to do just what they did. Because she was a slut, just like she'd been thinking for the last couple of years. All she'd needed was Richard forcing her to face it and prove it was true.

"Come on bitch, what're you waiting for. Suck my cock. Ahhh, yeah that's it."

As she slid her lips over his cockhead and wrapped them tightly around his hard cockshaft, she sucked in and at the same time formed a channel with her tongue, rubbing it along the underside of his cock.

Immediately she started a bobbing motion, each time she pushed down letting more of his cock into her mouth. She knew it should have felt wrong but it didn't, the smell, the taste, the feel of his cock felt natural as it stretched her lips, filling more and more of her mouth.

"Oh fucking hell! You keep that up, don't fucking ever stop you cocksucking bitch."

The pressure on his cock was almost unbearable from the incredible suction of her mouth. There was no comparison to when she'd sucked him earlier. This was definitely the real thing. As her lips moved up and down on his shaft her cheeks were permanently sucken and every few seconds her nostrils flared out as she breathed in through her nose so she could keep the constant sucking happening. He knew he wouldn't last long and this time he didn't care. He just wanted to fill her beautiful mouth with his come.

"Yeah, that's it, suck it all in slave. Suck my come out."

Tightening his grip on her hair he started controlling her movement, speeding it up a bit and making her take more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit yeah! That's it. Keep your fucking tongue working. Soon, gonna fill you mouth. Oh shit yeah."

By now two thirds of his cock was plunging into her mouth every time he pulled down on her head and he could feel his cockhead hitting the roof of her mouth and sliding back towards her throat. Then he was pushing against her throat, threatening to choke her.

For a second she stopped sucking in her panic but he pulled back and she was able to start sucking again.

"Hold my balls, come on slave."

She'd been concentrating so hard on never stopping her sucking and on keeping her tongue constantly rubbing over his thick shaft that she'd forgotten to hold him and play with him with her hands which were just resting on his thighs. She immediately took his ball sack in one hand and started carefully tugging and rolling his balls around while her other hand wrapped around the base of his cock and started jerking on it.

"Yeah, like that. Play with them. That's the way."

The added stimulation of his hands on his cock and balls was too much. Looking down at her he watched his cock disappear into her mouth till her lips seemed to kiss her hand where it was grasping the base of his shaft and that was it.

"Oh fuck yeah. Here it comes. Ahhhhhhh. Fuck! Swallow it, fucking shit, swallow my come cunt!

Ohhh shit yeah."

His balls tightened and then the ridge on the underside of his cock grew against her hand, her lips, across her tongue till the first spurt of his come was splattering against the roof of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Keep sucking. Oh fuck, suck my cock, suck it slave. Don't stop, oh fuck yeah."

He kept guiding her head up and down. Up as a jet of come pulsed along his cock so it felt like she was drawing his come out of him and then quickly down again, ready for the next glorious spurt to come out.

For the third time today he was in heaven and each time was proving better than the previous one.

It seemed to go on forever and her mouth was starting to fill with his come, threatening to spill out as he kept pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth. The next time he pushed in she swallowed, the come sliding easily down her throat.

"Oh shit, what was that. Fuck that felt good."

When she'd swallowed it had provided even more suction and her tongue had sort of undulated along his cock, milking the next gob of come out. Learning she thought. That's what the woman on the video said, you have to find out what he likes and remember it so that you know how to please him.

By now the last couple of spurts had made their way down his cock and he stopped pumping her mouth, leaving his cock buried deep in her face, letting her keep sucking. Looking down he could see a ring of white around her lips where his come was trying to escape and then she swallowed again.

"Ohhh yeah, fucking hell. That's incredible. Oh that's so fucking good when you do that slave."

Letting go of her head he fell back against the couch, totally drained. This was so good, her mouth still sucking at him, her hands still holding his balls and cock. He let her continue for a couple of minutes while his heart rate returned to normal before he sat back up.

"Okay slave, that's enough for now. Position."

By now the muscles in her jaw were aching from the constant sucking. She'd been starting to worry that she wouldn't be able to keep it up and that he punish her so she thankfully pulled her mouth back, releasing his cock. Her instinct was to quickly move away but she remembered the video and so before she sat back, hands behind her back in her ready position, she licked over the head and gave a final moan. As she knelt there she realised that however perverse it was, she felt good about having licked him, that having his cock in her mouth wasn't really horrible. She'd really tried her hardest to do all the things in the video and she was sure he'd enjoyed it. As she knelt there for the first time today she almost felt good. Being able to make a guy come like that was really a pretty amazing thing.

There was a little drop of come just under her lip and he reached over to catch it on his finger.

"You don't want to waste this now do you?"

He held his finger a few inches from her mouth and she lent forward, taking it into her mouth, running her tongue over it to clean the come off before swallowing.

"That's a good girl. Hey, do you think you should thank me for letting you suck my cock?"

"Umm... yes master. Umm... thank you for letting me suck your... your beautiful cock and for letting me swallow your come."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.