Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 5: Turning Him On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Turning Him On - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Grabbing a stack of videos from his desk he clipped the leash back onto her collar and headed off, forcing her to crawl after him. He could feel the pressure on the leash, and she was obviously having trouble keeping up with him but he didn't let up. At one point she almost fell over but she managed to keep going till finally he stopped, back in the family room. She avoided looking at where he'd tied her up and whipped her earlier, praying that he'd never do that again.

"Okay. Into your at ease position. Move back a bit. Back. Now facing the tv. Stop. Okay that's good."

Unclipping the leash he stood back to make sure she was in the right position. He had her kneeling in front of the couch, facing the TV.

"Lesson time. You'd better pay careful attention to these vids because after this you'll have no excuse for not knowing what's expected of you as a my sex slave. And this time you won't be able to cheat when I test you. And if you don't get 100% for every test I'll probably have to punish you. Understand cunt?"

"Yes master."

Selecting the first video he popped it in and pressed the play button, waiting for it to start. He'd been collecting vids for the past few months, ordering them from internet sites. Most were just normal porno but he'd found a series that was titled "Pleasing Your Man". There were six volumes, 'Turning Him On', 'Mouth Watering Experiences', 'The Love Canal', 'Backdoor Variety', 'Throaty Pleasures' and 'Kinky Extras', and they all went for an hour. They made a pretense of being educational but they were really just porn. It was the same actors in each and it was set at a sex education class that a group of four girls had come to learn how to be good at sex. The teacher who was called Candy was an incredibly hot blonde with a great body who looked like she was about 25 and she had a bunch of guys that the class used to practice their lessons on. The series had quickly become Richard's favourite videos.

The first one was really his least favourite as there wasn't any real funking or sucking but he figured that there were still some great things for Janet to learn from it. It started with the girls arriving and signing up for the class. They had to say why they were there and what they needed to learn. Tiffany who was acting really shy was brought in by her boyfriend who said that although she had a great body, she was a lousy fuck and he wanted her to learn how to be a great fuck. Marcie said she needed to learn how to go down on a guy, Mary wanted to learn lots of different positions and the final one, Cindy, who was Richard's favourite, said that she just wanted to know how to really please a man. She looked really young and although on the cover of the video it had the normal thing about them all being at least 18, it was easy to believe that this girl was his age. All the girls were dressed in really ugly clothes at the start so you couldn't really see their bodies and they looked really boring, not at all sexy.

They were shown into the classroom which looked like a normal classroom except that in addition to desks, there were four beds at the back of the room. The girls sat at their desks and throughout all the videos they made notes about what Candy told them. The first thing she said was that their clothes were terrible and that they'd have to get complete new wardrobes that really showed off their bodies. She had some clothes for them to try on there and so she told them to strip. The girls all acted embarrassed at having to take their clothes off in front of each other so the teacher told them that the first thing the were going to learn was how to do a strip tease. Of course Candy demonstrated for them and then made them all do it, one after the other, giving them instructions along the way. Soon they were all naked. At first they tried to hide their tits and pussies but Candy wouldn't let them, telling them that they had to want people to look at them naked.

Of course when they were naked, glasses off, hair down, it was quickly revealed that they all had great bodies and beautiful faces. Then they were given sexy underwear to put on and really revealing clothes before Candy demonstrated to them how to sit and stand to really show off their bodies.

Fortunately it turned out that the girls were all quick learners and were able to get rid of their inhibitions almost instantly so they could move on the next stage which was petting. One of the guys, John, came into the room and Candy asked for a volunteer to show how she would go with a petting session. Mary volunteered and Candy told her to sit with John on the couch and act as though they'd just come home from a date and she really wanted him to fuck her. They sat down and Mary put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth but that was all. Candy stopped them and asked the rest of the girls what was wrong. The other three girls all had lots of ideas about what Mary should have done. Candy asked Cindy to swap with Mary and try to do the other things. Cindy was a bit tentative at first but soon she was pressing herself against him and her hands were caressing him, moving down to his legs and then his crutch. She undid his fly, pulled out his cock and started jerking him off.

It looked really awkward the way she was doing it and after a couple of strokes John stopped her and told her she was doing it all wrong. Cindy was really upset by this and kept apologising to John until Candy reminded her that that was why she was here, to learn how to do these things properly. Candy then told John to demonstrate how he liked his cock jerked off. He said that when he jerked off he liked to come on the girl so Candy made Cindy do a strip tease for John and then kneel at his feet till he came all over her tits and stomach.

John left the room after that but he was replaced by four more guys. The other three girls also stripped and then all four practiced jerking off the guys. During all of this Candy had started telling them how to talk dirty, making them say cock not penis, cunt not vagina, fuck not have sex. When all the guys had come, covering them with come, Candy asked the girls how they felt and they all said they were turned on. Candy then suggested that they should masturbate for the guys.

The girls were horrified at this to start with but when Candy explained that it was just as much a turn on for a guy to watch a girl masturbate as the other way around they agreed to do it. Each girls went to a bed with one of the guys and Candy told the guys to tell the girls what they liked seeing. They all masturbated till they came and that was the end of the first video.

As much as Richard wanted to stay and watch her watching it he was starving by now so he headed to the kitchen to make some sandwiches for them both, figuring that she'd probably be hungry after all they'd been through.

Soon he was back with her in time for the start of the jerking off lesson. He put her food along side her on the ground and told her to eat while he sat up on the couch behind her. It was a real buzz watching the video with her kneeling naked in front of him. As he ate he kept touching her body, sometimes with his hands, other times reaching out with his foot, brushing it against her bum. At first she flinched everytime he touched her but she seemed to get used to it quickly. It was as though he had to constantly remind himself that she really was there and that he really could do anything he wanted with her.

In some ways Janet was glad to be kneeling watching the tv. At least she didn't have to look at him, or touch him or talk to him. When he came back with the food she didn't want to eat it because it felt like she was giving in to him yet again but she realised that she was hungry so she did eat. And then he started touching her, treating her like a thing that he could do anything with. As she realised that this was what she was to him she nearly burst into tears again. Her whole life meant nothing now, nothing except sex with him.

Reaching over her shoulders he took her tits in his hand and started gently squeezing them. The vid was at the stage where the boys were starting to come on the girls as the jerked off and he was getting really turned on again.

"I hope you're watching this carefully cause latter on I might want you to jerk me off slave."

"Yes master."

There was no way he believed that. Not that he really expected her to mean it but there was so much attitude in the way she said it that he knew he couldn't let it pass. Moving forward on the couch he pulled her to him till she was leaning back, wedged between his legs, his hard cock pressed between her shoulder blades. Resting his head on her right shoulder so he could now see his hands on her tits he whispered in her ear.

"Feel that slave?"

"Yes master."

"What is it slave?"

"Your... your cock master."

"That's right, my cock that if you're lucky I'll let you jerk it off later and maybe even come on all over these big tits."

"Ahhh, yes master."

He'd dropped his hands down to the underside of her tits and started to squeeze but she didn't dare pull away or even try to stop him.

"So when I tell you that I might want you to jerk me off then I expect you to want to do it. Understand cunt?"

"Arrrrgh! Yes master I understand. I want to jerk you off. Please, I really do. Oh, thank you, thank you master."

The pain had been so intense that for a second she'd thought she would throw up and then it was gone as he eased off on her poor tits. She had to be so careful not to let him know what she was really thinking, she had to pretend as hard as she could that she wanted to do the things he said. Now his hands started being gentle, caressing her tits, rubbing over her nipples which seemed to be in a permanent state of erection.

For the rest of the video they stayed like that, him playing with her tits with his cock pressing into her back while they watched the girls on screen masturbating. In spite of herself, Janet found the masturbating scenes fascinating. After all this time masturbating in private to actually see other girls doing it was amazing, especially as they all seemed to do it a bit differently. She even found herself wondering what it would be like to try some of the variations they used.

Finally the film ended and he let go of her tits long enough stop the tape.

"What are you doing tonight slave?"

"What... master?"

"Tonight. You're not doing anything special are you?"

"No master."

"Good. I want you to call your mum and ask her if you can stay at one of your friends. And be vague about which one. Okay."

Her first instinct was to object but he'd already started applying pressure to her tits.

"Yes master, I'll try."

Within a couple of seconds he was holding the phone in front of her and she was dialing her mum's work number. It was only as she heard the ringing at the other end that she realised he was going to keep holding her tits. As her mum's secretary answered and she asked to be put through he started to concentrate on her nipples, running his thumbs around them with a feathery touch that sent goosebumps through her.

"Hi darling, having a good day?"

"Yes mum. Umm I was wondering, um would it be okay if I stayed... ohhh... over."

He taken her nipples and sort of twirled them between his fingers sending a totally unexpected shock wave of pleasure through her.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm nothing, um I knocked something."

"Where?"

"Um, my knee."

"No silly, where will you be staying over?"

"Oh, probably Mary but I'm not sure."

"Yeah that's fine. We thought you'd probably be doing a bit of that these hols. But we do want you home at least a couple of nights. Make sure you've got your cell with you okay?"

"Okay mum."

"Look I've got to run, big meeting in ten. Love you darling."

"Love you too mum."

All night. He had her all night and all tomorrow. Fucking amazing! So many things to do! He just hoped that his cock didn't give out on him because he was going to be giving it a real workout.

"Good slave. Now it's time for your first test. Do you know what it's going to be?"

"No master."

"You're going to masturbate for me. You're going to show me how a slut like you plays with herself.

Okay, get up on the couch."

It didn't really surprise her that he wanted her to masturbate for him but that didn't mean it was going to be easy. She could feel her face burning as she blushed yet again with embarrassment. Masturbation was her private thing, probably the only thing she'd never told anybody else about and certainly something she'd never imagined ever doing in front of someone else. But she knew she have to do it or else he hurt her so she got up off her knees and gingerly sat alongside him on the couch, trying to turn her body so that he could see as little as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.