Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 4: The Very First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Very First Time - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

There was no thought of refusing as he headed off. All her energy went into keeping up with him as she crawled on her hands and knees, following him to the door, although she did manage to wipe her face a couple of times, getting the worst of his come off her. At the door he let her through first so he could get a good look at her as she crawled along the hall and into his room. The best thing had to be the way her big tits swayed obscenely beneath her although the sight of her bum with her puckered arsehole seeming to wink up at him was a close second. Then they were back in his room and he was unclipping the leash.

"Get on the bed."

She didn't dare stand up. Instead she crawled onto the bed, not sure what to do, only sure that he was now going to finally rape her. She knelt on the bed, facing away from him, waiting for his next order.

He almost told her to lie down on her back so he could climb between her legs and finally fuck her but still he hesitated. Suddenly he remembered one of his favourite internet sex stories and he knew what he had to do first.

"Lie down on your stomach. Come on, do it."

She hesitated, scared that he was maybe going to hit her again, but then she did as ordered, her face on the pillow.

Joining her on the bed, he knelt alongside her shoulders, just staring at her. It came over him like a wave, how beautiful she was, and at the moment it was only her back he was looking at. Her face was turned away from him, her silky blonde hair spread across the pillow and her upper back. Then there was the outline of her ribcage, gently rising and falling with her breath, her narrow waist, the amazing smooth swell of her arse cheeks and finally her tightly clenched legs with the promise of what was between them. Reaching out with his right hand he let his fingertips brush lightly over her shoulders, moving her hair aside. Her skin felt soft, firm and electric as he started exploring every bump, every hollow, every inch of her back.

For the first few minutes she was tense, expecting him to hurt her again. Finally she started to relax and immediately wished she hadn't. Not because of anything new he did but because as she relaxed she couldn't stop enjoying his hands caressing and massaging her back. She'd had a couple of massages last year after she'd pulled a muscle in her back at cheerleading practice but they were nothing like this. His touch kept changing, sometimes digging into her muscles and then so light it almost tickled.

"Ohhh."

It took her a second to realise that it was her muffled moan as his hands brushed over her bum sending goosebumps all over her body.

Richard was as surprised as her when she moaned. First he thought it must have been because her bum was still sore from being whipped so he didn't linger on her bum, not yet, but moved down to her legs.

Turning his hands over he ran the backs of his nails down each leg, starting at the tops of her beautiful thighs, over her knees and down her slim calves before reversing his course, on the return sliding his fingers along the inside of her thighs. He kept going changing the pressure and direction as he caressed her legs, now trying to work out if she was actually getting turned on.

Playing with her like this was a huge turn on for him and it hadn't occurred to him that she might also get turned on. Sure in the sex stories he read the girl always got turned on but he hadn't thought that it would happen in real life, not after he'd whipped her. That was one of the reasons he's made sure he had plenty of lubricant, in case she was too dry when he actually fucked her.

Then, as he kept caressing her beautiful legs he realised she was moving, almost imperceptibly but moving all the same and her legs weren't clamped together as much, they'd parted fractionally.

She managed to stop herself moaning again but she couldn't stop the heat that was building up in her body nor could she stop herself from starting to squirm. And the most horrible thing was that she didn't want him to stop. In fact she wanted his hand to come up between her legs, to touch her there where the itch was becoming almost unbearable.

"Ohhhhh."

This time he knew the moan, which came when he leant over and kissed the perfect globe of her left arse cheek, wasn't from pain. He was kissing her arse! And her skin as so smooth against his lips, like silk.

Then he caught the scent, the same heavenly smell he'd found on his fingers after Sally Jaksa let him finger her at a party last year. Maybe it was happening he thought, maybe she was getting turned on.

He kept kissing her smooth arse, licking across it and taking it in his mouth and gently biting down. At the same time his hands continued caressing her legs, moving constantly. Slowly his head travelled lower, leaving a trail of kisses and licks along her smooth thighs as one hand moved up to her arse and started squeezing the resilient globes.

The next fifteen minutes were like a trance as he kissed and licked and caressed her arse and legs, his senses almost overpowered by the scent coming from her cunt. The squirming became increasingly obvious and each time his hands moved over the inside of her legs they parted further. Eventually he ran his hands from her ankles along the inside of her calves and right up the inside of her thighs applying the slightest pressure. As he did this her legs seemed to drift apart till he could clearly see the crinkled ring of her arse hole and the lips of her cunt. The outer cunt lips were parted allowing her amazing pink inner cunt lips to show. And they were wet, there was no double about that the way they glistened in the light. He reached down to touch her cunt, to finally slip a finger into her but just before touching her he stopped. Not yet. He wanted to see her face the first time he fingered her.

"Roll over."

At first he didn't think she was going to obey and he could feel his anger starting to rise but then she started moving, legs closing as she slowly turned over till she was once again completely exposed to him. Her eyes were shut, arms against her side, hands clenched and legs together as she lay on her back looking breathtakingly beautiful. Reaching up he carefully moved the pillow away so she was completely flat and then he kissed her, letting his lips brush against hers to start with.

She wasn't expecting the kiss, not on her lips at least and she didn't know how to respond. It was stupid, but even after what he'd already done and what she knew he was going to do to her, to kiss him seem so personal, so intimate and so like giving in to him that she did nothing, even when his tongue pushed through her lips and brushed her clenched teeth. Then his lips were gone.

Not wanting to break the mood he kept his voice low, almost a whisper.

"When I kiss you, kiss me back slave or I'll punish you again."

This time as his lips brushed hers, her tongue came out and pushed into his mouth. For the next five minutes only their lips touched as they explored each other's mouths. He actually forgot about the rest of her he was so engrossed in this first real kiss. Finally though he started caressing her again, starting with her face and slowly working his way down, exploring every inch of her body.

For Janet, the most humiliating thing was that she couldn't stop herself from responding, from getting turned on. She kept telling her self that he was forcing her, but she couldn't stop the voice inside that kept saying if she was really a good girl then she wouldn't be getting turned on. And not just by the kiss. The gentle way he was touching her body was exciting her, leaving little tingling trails all over her. Finally he stopped kissing her and she thought that she might be able to control herself again.

"Ahhhh."

Her eyes sprang open as the most amazing, exciting, shivering sensation rippled over her left breast. His mouth was covering her nipple, sucking it while his tongue licked around it and flicked over the top.

For a second their eyes locked and he smiled at her. Then he moved to her other nipple as she turned her head away in shame. He knew. Knew that she was getting turned on, knew what a slut she really was.

Power. He had power over her body... no this was really power over her mind if he could turn her on after making her agree to be his slave and even whipping her. And it wasn't her body anymore anyway, it was his now and he could do whatever he wanted with it. Lifting his mouth from her nipple he looked down at her tits. For years he'd been dreaming of them, desperately trying to get a look at them, wanting to know what they felt like and tasted like and now he could do anything he wanted with them.

Somehow he knew that the time would come when he'd need to punish them again but for now all he could do was worship them, two perfect globes capped by the most amazing nipples.

Reaching out he started caressing the base of her tits with his finger with an almost feathery touch, running slow circles around them, slowly spiraling up. Just before he got to the nipples he went down again, increasing the pressure. Time after time he did it sort of teasing himself, watching in awe as her nipples grew redder and even bigger. Eventually he couldn't hold back any longer and his fingers circled around her nipples which were still slippery from his saliva.

"Ahhhh."

It had become torture waiting for him to reach her nipples again and when he did the rush of pleasure was so strong she couldn't stop the gasp or the subsequent whimper as he took each nipple between his thumb and finger and started gently twisting them.

Richard was in heaven, her nipples had to be amongst the most amazing things he'd ever known.

Longer and thicker than he'd ever imagined they'd be, they were like little round rubbers. And her boobs were so beyond description that he knew he'd be able to play with them for hours. Leaving one nipple he grasped her left tit and carefully squeezed it and then started pushing it around on her chest.

They felt so silky soft, yet they were firm as his fingers sank into her tit flesh. Incredible, and he could do this as much as he wanted, she didn't dare try to stop him.

For the next fifteen minutes he worshipped her tits but eventually it was time to move on, not because he was bored with her tits but because the lure of her lower half was becoming overwhelming. His hands started caressing her stomach, dipping down till his fingers brushed over the slight swell of her pubic mound. Stopping at her belly button he licked into it, pushing his tongue down, imagining he was fucking it. Then his fingers were tangling in her pubic hair and he lifted his head up because he really needed to watch this.

He was so glad she wasn't hairy like so many of the photos he'd seen on the net. It was sort of thin and wispy, and felt really silky. There was a little tuft of hair in a triangular shape just above where her slit started and then just a few strands going down alongside her slit which meant that her cunt lips were clearly visible.

Janet just managed to stifle a moan as he started playing with her pubic hair. His fingers were combing through her hair, rubbing against her pubic pad and sending shivers directly to her clit. Sometimes she did this to herself to tease herself before she started playing with her clitoris when she masturbated.

Normally she'd only do it for a few seconds before giving in and masturbating properly. Now she had to allow him to do this to her for as long as he liked and she had to try to make sure he didn't realise how exciting it was.

Again he held back from his ultimate goal, bypassing her pussy as he now started running his fingers up and down her smooth thighs. The best response came when he brushed his nails along the inside of her thighs so he concentrated his efforts there. She started to squirm again and her legs seemed to inch apart so he could see even more of her inner cunt lips. They really glistened now, inviting him, but still he waited, moving his focus to her calves and eventually down to her feet.

Repositioning himself at the foot of the bed as he played with her toes and small feet, he looked up her body. Long legs, the pink of her cunt lips just visible, her almost concave stomach, incredible tits with their even more incredible nipples and her beautiful face and golden hair. He was in heaven. Well almost heaven, he thought. Heaven would be when he was inside her!

Slowly he applied pressure to her feet, inching them apart, working his way backup her body, but this time he was between her legs, getting ready to finally fuck her. Moving his hands up the inside of her calves he kept spreading her legs apart as he pushed her feet up the bed. Her knees started to rise in the air and her cunt sort of opening out to his gaze. Further and further he pushed till her feet were almost touching her bum and then he started moving her legs sideways, spreading her completely open.

There was the slightly puffy outer mound, and then the very wet inner lips with her cunthole sort of winking at him. Above was the folds of skin where he knew her clit must be and below was the reddish brown pucker of her arsehole. With his hands still on her calves he gently he spread her legs even further apart till he had legs in a straight line at right angles to her body. Satisified for now with her new position he trailed his fingers up and down the inside of her thighs, each time getting closer to her cunt.

Finally his fingers were at her groin, half an inch from her slit as he breathed in, inhaling the heady aroma of her cunt. The scent had built up and now it was almost overpowering, the sexiest smell he'd ever known. He moved the index finger of his right hand till it hovered over her cunt hole.

By now Janet was practically going crazy. Her body felt like it was on fire and she couldn't stop the constant movement as he teased her. She didn't know if she'd ever been so turned on in her life and she hated it. It was so humiliating that he could make her feel so excited. When he finally touched her pussy it was like an electric shock and her eyes sprang open.

"Ohhh."

When she gasped he looked up at her and their eyes locked just as he slid his finger into her. Her eyes went wide and another moan escaped her lips involuntarily as he started slowly finger fucking her.

Closing her eyes she turned her head away trying unsuccessfully to ignore what he was doing.

It was better than he could have hoped. It was the most incredible thing to actually watch as his finger slid in and out of her cunt, her cunt juice starting to coat it. Then he hit a barrier. He was confused for a second before he realised what it was. Her hymen! This was what he was going to be fucking through real soon, taking her virginity!

He continued for a few minutes, lost in the magic and then he added a second finger and started twisting them around as he fingered her. At the same time he started running the fingers of his other hand through the folds of her cunt, till they were coated in her juice. Eventually he ran a nail across her puckered arsehole smearing it with her cunt juice. He'd read lots of stories about arse fucking but until now hadn't really thought he'd want to do it like that. But as he scratched his nail around the outside rim of her arsehole he realised that he'd definitely be fucking her there. Probably today if his cock was up to it.

"Ohhhh. Uhhh."

He'd pushed the tip of his finger into her arse. She couldn't believe he'd do such a thing, it was so disgusting. But it didn't stop her excitement. If anything it made things worse as he started fingering both her holes. And then she felt his thumb brush over her clitoris and she knew that if he kept doing this she wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming.

He watched in awe as her body came alive. And as she squirmed on the bed she started quietly whimpering. This must be it he thought, she musts really be getting turned on, maybe even be going to have an orgasm. That would be the ultimate if he was able to make her come so he kept fingering her arsehole and cunt.

"Ahhhh."

He'd rubbed the thumb of his other hand across the fleshy sheaf where he knew her clit was. When he did it she jerked, crying out and he thought she'd even said yes. He started to focus in on her clitoris now, exposing it from inside its hood as he rubbed his thumb over it. It was amazing, seeing his first clit for real, not just looking at pictures. It really did look like a mini cock just as he'd seen it described. It was smooth, a light pink colour and felt hard to his touch, sort of like his cockhead.

As much as she fought against it she couldn't stop the tingling from growing and her hips started rolling as she responded to his continued manipulation. Then just as she thought she might have it under control, might be able to hold off her orgasm he started pressing down on her clit, rubbing it even harder. It all happened so quickly she wasn't really conscious of what she did as the orgasm broke over her.

Richard however was very conscious of what she did. Her legs closed in, gripping against his body as her hands came up and she grabbed her own tits, her thumbs rubbing her nipples. Then, as her body started jerking and a series of half stifled cries came out, he practically froze, totally captivated by the first real live sight of a girl coming.

"Ohh... yeah... yeah... ohhhh, shit."

Her rocking lasted about twenty seconds as she lost herself in her orgasm before she collapsed, her legs falling back down on the bed and her hands dropping away from her tits.

Now nothing could stop him fucking her. Not after making her come which had to be the single most sexy thing he had ever seen, read, imagined or anything else in the world! Moving up the bed between her legs he positioned himself over her, supporting himself on his elbows, his hands reaching up to once again hold her tits, his throbbing cockhead brushing against her silky cunt hair, sending shivers through him.

"Okay, now it's my turn. Beg me to fuck you. Come on, beg me to fuck you, slave."

Her chest was still heaving as she came down from her orgasm and she was having trouble focusing as her eyes slowly opened to find him above her. Then the shame really hit her, the shame of having come like a slut as he fingered her. Slut! That's all she was, acting like this, not even able to control her own body, not able to stop Richard from making her come. This had to be the most humiliating thing in her life, not only coming like that but not even being able to stop herself grabbing her tits.

All he saw in her eyes was the smouldering afterglow from her come as his mouth came down and he kissed her. Opening her mouth she didn't dare not kiss him back.

"I said beg me to fuck you or I'll have to punish you slave."

She felt his hands gripping her tits that only moments before she'd been holding in the throws of her orgasm. His fingers were starting to dig into her tits and the fear of punishment swept through her. She said the only thing she could.

"Please fuck me master."

"Yeah, that's the way. Oh, that feels fucking great."

So far it was only his cockhead, angling down into her mound, pushing at her cunt lips.

"Put your hands down. Come on, hurry up. Put your hands down and open it up for me slave."

A tear trickled down her cheek as she reached between their bodies and she spread her inner lips apart with her fingers. He shivered as her fingers brushed his cockhead and he settled it against the entrance to her cunt. Applying pressure he sighed as his cockhead opened her hole and he finally slipped inside her.

"Uhh." It took every bit of her strength to stop from pushing him away, to keep him from raping her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Finally. My fucking cock's inside you. Fucking shit! And now you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to fuck you're hot cunt, slave. Fuck you till I fill you're cunt with my come."

Pushing again, his cock started edging further into her cunt until he came up against her hymen.

"Oh shit, I can feel it. Virgin cunt. But not for long."

Just as he was about to plunge forward he had an idea that would make taking her cherry even better.

"Put your hands on my arse now. Come on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.