Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 3: Learning the Hard Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Learning the Hard Way - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Heading for the door, he didn't give her time to stand, forcing her to scramble up to avoid falling over.

As he led her from his bedroom down the hall and into the family room, he knew she was trying covering her tits and cunt with her arms and hands. Later he'd deal with that and teach her how to walk around naked but for now he wanted to make sure he got her in position for her punishment before she realised what was happening.

Stopping under the heavy wooden beam that ran along the roof, he tugged down on the lead.

"Get down. Quickly, into your ready position slave."

She did as he ordered, almost feeling a comfort in the position. At least kneeling down like this meant he couldn't have sex with her she thought. He unclipped the lead and held out a piece of black material.

"This is a blindfold. I want you to put it on. Now!"

Taking it from him she reluctantly put it over her eyes. The eye covers were padded and there was a small lock that she clicked shut at the back of her head. As she let go of it and started to bring her hands back behind her, the panic welled up. Now she felt even more naked and for the first time she started to feel scared. Before she could do or say anything though he was ready with the next step.

"Hold you left arm out in front of you."

"Oh."

She'd tentatively reached out and he'd held her forearm. Then he was putting something around her wrist.

"Other arm."

The procedure was quickly repeated but she had no idea what it was around her wrists.

"Stand up. Put your right arm up in the air. Now you left arm."

As she lifted each arm up, he easily secured them to the ropes that were hanging from the beam above her. At the moment her hands were only held at head height but he'd fix that eventually. Before then he needed her silenced and he had just the thing for that, a special gag. It was a rubber ball with a strap on it that, like the blindfold, could be locked at the back of the person's head. What made it special was the small air pump that was attached to it. The ball was fairly small which made it easy to get into someone's mouth. Once it was in, a couple of squeezes on the pump and the ball expanded, filling their mouth completely. Of course he hadn't used it on anyone yet except to test it on himself, but he was confident that it would silence most of her screams. When he'd fantasised about whipping her it was always the sound of her first scream that worried him. He knew that after the first one he'd be okay, but he need to have her silenced at least for the first time.

It, and all the other things he'd bought over the last few weeks were expensive and really stretched his limited financial resources but he was now starting to see the payoff.

By now she was getting really nervous about what he was doing. She knew that by his stupid rules she wasn't meant to talk without permission but she had to, she really had to tell him to stop it, let him know how much he was scaring her, appeal to him somehow.

Unfortunately the moment when she opened her mouth to speak was just as he was about to tell her to open it anyway so before she could say anything there was some strange thing in her mouth. Shaking her head as she tried to push it out with her tongue but before she could do anything it was getting bigger and then it was filling her mouth completely, flattening her tongue.

The diameter of the ball gag was now bigger than her lips could stretch so until he let the air out, there was no way she could get rid of it. He smiled to himself as she started making inarticulate grunts, twisting her head about, ineffectually trying to get rid of the ball. He realised that he didn't really need to secure the gag but he did anyway, stepping behind her to lock it off alongside the blindfold lock.

Almost there he thought, only her feet left to secure and then she was totally his, gagged, blindfolded and tied up!

For her feet he had ankle cuffs that had ropes running to the opposite walls where they were tied off.

Crouching down he grabbed her left ankle and pulled it sideways towards the first cuff. He almost couldn't do it, the touch of her skin against his hand was so magical he hesitated, wanting to run his hand up her leg. Then she futilely tried to resist him and that was enough to keep him going and he quickly secured her. Moving to her right ankle, he had to drag her foot across the floor, till her feet were almost four feet apart before he was able to secure the second ankle cuff.

As he stood back to examine his work his work he felt a rush of adrenaline and almost had to sit down it was so overpowering. It was the most exciting, sexiest sight he'd ever seen, a million times more exciting than any fantasy he'd ever had. He had her, the girl of his dreams, naked except for the collar, ball gag, blindfold and cuffs on her ankles and wrists, secured totally helpless in the middle of the room.

When he'd spread her feet apart her body had been lowered closer to the floor and now her elbows were level with her shoulders which is just how he'd hoped she'd end up. This meant that her boobs were still full on her chest, not flattened out as he thought they'd probably have been if he'd pulled her arms up to tightly. Her legs were stretched, the muscles clearly showing, leading up to her beautiful cunt mound and her stomach, almost concave from the position she was in.

But it was her nipples that drew him, like magnets begging him to touch them, to finally feel their perfection and he moved closer, reaching out till he captured them between his finger and thumb. She grunted and tried to pull away which pissed him off, but there was nowhere to go and he held on, marveling at their thickness and the rubbery feel as he started gently twisting and tugging them. They seemed bigger than when she'd first taken off her bra, probably from fear he thought, not being foolish enough to imagine that she was getting turned on. They were certainly bigger than he'd expected they would be.

"You tried to pull away then. Naughty slave. Never pull away when your master wants to play with your nipples. You know why? Because if you do then I might just have to do this."

And he started applying pressure, squeezing harder and harder as he twisted her nipples till it felt like he was going to tear them off her breasts. She screamed louder than she ever screamed in her life but only a muffled sound came through the gag as she thrashed about, desperately trying to escape the pain.

For at least a minute he kept it up, clamping down as tightly as he could, twisting as hard as he could, distorting her tit flesh. He could see fresh tears coming out from under her blindfold and from the tortured sounds that escaped from her gag and the way she vainly tried to pull her nipples free of his hands he had no doubt that the pain was excruciating. And he loved it, loved the fact that he was actually starting to pay her back for the years of humiliation and rejection.

Finally he released the pressure and stepped back.

"I hope that you're a quick learner because you're going to be in a lot more pain next time you try something like that slave."

He was tempted to reach down and play with her pussy but decided that could wait another half hour.

Because now he really wanted to get on with her punishment, really wanted to push her so far that she willingly do anything that he demanded.

Behind her, in a box against the wall was his collection of whips. He'd been gathering them for a while now but this was the first time he'd be using them on a body and not just pretending with pillows and things. The first one he had decided to use was a simple riding crop which he swished through the air as he moved back to stand behind her. He checked the punishment book and quickly marked down how many strokes each item would receive. Single strokes for speaking without permission, not calling him master and not staying in position. She'd broken each of those rules twice so that meant six strokes on her bum.

As he lined up for the first stroke he almost forgot about what he was planning as he became transfixed by the sight of her perfect arse. Her legs and back were tanned but her arse was white and he decided he preferred her like that. It made her arse cheeks stand out so beautifully. There were these twin globes, like bubbles that seemed to be begging to be grabbed, to have his fingers sink into them. Begging to have his cock ram between them as he would do eventually. But first the punishment.

"You're getting one stroke for each of the following slave. You spoke without permission two times, moved from your ready position without permission two times and there were two time when you didn't show me proper respect and address me as your master. You have been a very bad slave and so I have to punish you!"

She had no idea what he was talking about and was turning her head to where his voice was coming from when her bum erupted with pain. She screamed into her gag, trying to pull away as fresh slices of pain rained down on her behind.

As each stroke landed, her body jerked, straining against her bonds and a white stripe would appear where the crop landed which almost immediately turned red as the blood rushed to the surface.

Although he was pretty sure from the way she was jerking around and groaning that it was hurting her, he wasn't really hitting very hard. He didn't want to cause any serious damage, certainly didn't want to risk cutting her. Not that it wasn't tempting to really lay into her! Instead though he concentrated on finding a different part of her bum for each stroke. The first one was straight across her bum, then one on each arse cheek. Next he brought the crop down in an overhead swing across the top of her bum then reversed, bringing it up from under, catching her in the crease between her bum and the tops of her thighs. The way she leapt in the air, this one must have really hurt. Finally he stood directly behind her and struck so that just the flap on the end of the crop swiped across each cheek.

It took a while before Janet registered that he'd stopped hitting her. Her arse was still on fire, but the sudden stabs of pain that happened each time he hit her had stopped. She tried to control her sobbing, praying that he wouldn't hit her any more, afraid that she'd go crazy with the pain if he did.

But he was only finished with the crop, not with the punishment. That had a long way to go and now he was going to try a small whip that was called the tenderiser. It had a handle that was about twelve inches long and then there were 20 thin strips of soft leather, each about eighteen inches long. This time his target was her tits and he wasn't going to warn her so he was as quiet as possible as he positioned himself in front of her. Holding the whip out to the side, he lined it up with her left tit mound and swung but at the last moment he brought his arm down and lashed her stomach instead.

Again she screamed, the sound muffled in her throat as her stomach exploded in strips of red hot pain. It was worse then the pain in her arse, it felt like her stomach was being burnt. As she hopelessly tried to break free it kept raining down on her from one side to the other, two, three, four, five, six strokes before it stopped.

While he whipped her he tried to work out why he hadn't whipped her boobs as he'd planned. After all he'd fantasised about whipping her tits for long enough. Finally he realised he'd been scared that he'd damage them and the thought of really damaging her gorgeous tits was too much. But as he whipped her stomach he could see that the whip wasn't going to scar her, certainly not if he didn't use too much force.

"That's six strokes for refusing to suck my cock slave. Next time you'd better be willing to prove what a good cock sucker you are or I'll whip you a hundred times. Now what else do I have to punish you for?"

Pulling out the punishment book, he held it up to her head and rustled the pages so she'd think he was looking through it.

"Oh yes, here it is, you seemed to think that I shouldn't see your big tits. I've got one, two... four offences listed here. I reckon two strokes each. Total of eight lashes on your tits I think. Now this one I'm told will really hurt!"

She couldn't believe that he was going to do it. She begged and begged him not to but all that came out were muffled grunts. This nightmare just kept getting worse and worse. And then the pain started again.

Once more he lined up her left tit and this time he connected. The strands of the whip looked like they were caressing her tit as they struck, pushing it towards its twin with the force of the blow before it wobbled back. After the first lash he had to pause, catching his breath from the excitement, tensing his groin to stop from coming as he watched the red stripes starting to come out on her beautiful tit. Six time he lashed her tits alternating sides before he stepped back half a pace to line up the last two strokes.

These lashes barely touched her, flicking over her tits, but they ripped at her nipples, sending barbed pain deep into her tits.

"Okay one more punishment to go before we get to your daily punishment for being a cheat. The way I'm going to work your cheating punishment is that I'll just repeat all the other punishments for the day.

So let's see, that means six plus twelve plus four plus two... twenty two more lashes. And of course the next two that you're going to get for trying to hide your cunt from me. And guess where I'm going to have to whip you for that slave!"

Through the daze of pain and shock she heard him but didn't comprehend what he meant till the pain hit her again. Twice he brought the whip up between her spread legs, lashing the tops of her thighs and digging it into her tender cunt flesh. As each lash struck home she jerked crazily against her bonds hopelessly trying to escape. The strands of the whip curled through her pussy, spreading the lips apart, reaching back to sting her arse hole. As she silently screamed she felt as though her life must be over, unable to even think how she'd be able to live through another twenty two lashes. She was sure that her flesh must be ripped, bleeding by now as her whole body ached from the punishment.

Although he'd been planning to match her punishment for cheating against all the other punishments he gave her, as he looked at her beautiful body, now laced with red stripes he started to worry that another 20 lashes might be too much. He knew he'd enjoy doing it, but there was no way he wanted to risk scarring her or anything like that. But he'd said he was going to keep whipping her and he knew instinctively that to keep the upper hand he couldn't back down. Then he thought of how he could do a trade. Reduce the whipping if she was willing to humiliate herself which would work out even better, would be even more of a turn on if she did what he had in mind. Stepping up to her he grasped her jaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.