Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 25: Every Which Way but Loose

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Every Which Way but Loose - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

When Richard woke he found himself spooned against Janet's back, one leg tangled between her slender legs, an arm draped over her shoulder, his hand covering her boob and the bump of her nipple centred on his palm. It had been a warm night and the sheet was now down at the bottom of the bed leaving them both naked. The really nice thing was that her hand was covering his, securing his hold on her boob as though she wanted him to hold her. He lay there feeling very content, every now and then taking a deep breath, gathering in the scent of her hair.

Suddenly her breathing changed, her very relaxed body tensing. He brought his lips to her shoulder planting a little kiss.

"Morning princess."

Shit, he hadn't meant to say that. How dumb!

"Mmmm, morning. What's the time... oh prince!"

Okay, maybe not so dumb because she seemed to relax again and she definitely snuggled back against him as her hand tightened on his.

"Not sure. Eight? Doesn't matter does it? We ain't got nothing we have to do today."

She started stroking his hand and he reciprocated by playing with her boob, marvelling at how rapidly her nipple grew till it was a hard bud pressing into his palm. It felt so inexplicably good, her nipple on his palm!

"So, what you want to do today?"

"Today? Don't know. Go to the mall? Swim?"

"You want to swim to the mall?"

By now his cock was hard, pressing against her bum and she pushed back against it.

"I guess. Although I suppose you'd be too embarrassed, swimming to the mall with that thing sticking out."

"Yeah, you're right. Hmm. What'd you think we should do about that?"

In between talking Richard had continued to kiss her shoulder and back. That felt nice but now that she was waking up properly, what she really wanted was to feel his lips on hers. Lifting his hand off her boob she did a quick turn so she was facing him. Her lips quickly found his and her hand reached between them to find his cock, which she started stroking.

"Mmm. Well, I think that maybe I should take care of this. Get it to go down."

"With your hand?"

"If you like."

She started wriggling her way down the bed, kissing his neck and chest on her way.

"Or maybe my mouth? That is if you like my mouth... on your cock?"

"Oh fuck, I love your mouth on my cock! But what about you?"

By now her lips were at his stomach. She stopped kissing him, flicking her hair to one side as she looked up.

"Me? Well I don't have one. You know, a cock, so I can swim to the mall, no problems."

She licked all round his belly button.

"Of course. So you don't need me to do anything for you."

"Um, I guess not."

He shivered as she licked in his belly button.

"You sure? Cause you don't sound a hundred percent sure."

"Well... what'd you think you could you do?"

By now she was poised over his cock, one hand still stroking it, her parted lips ready to engulf him.

"Well, if you want, I guess I could, um, eat you. Eat your pussy?"

He was staring into her eyes as he said it and instantly her grip on his cock tightened, as a tiny tremor went through her body. For a moment she didn't say or do anything but then her body was moving, swivelling around, one leg going over him till they were in a classic sixty nine position.

As she started squirming her tits against his stomach making herself comfortable an image of what they must look like sprang into her mind. Sexy and very hot with her knees on either side of his head, her pussy only inches from his face. She'd been planning on giving him a quick morning blowjob but now as she stared down at his cock and balls, waiting for him to start eating her pussy, she decided she was going to take her time and give him a really long one while he ate her pussy. Maybe even time it so they came together!

Then a wave of panic washed through her. The other times he'd gone down on her, it had been just that. She was lying down and he'd 'gone down' on her. This time she was almost pushing her pussy into his face, as if she was making him eat her, and he might not like that. He'd probably hate it, having her almost smother him like this. Shit! She could feel him moving, his hands on her knees, starting to push her. He was going to push her off, she knew it! She was going to be in trouble!

"Ohh! Oh yeah!"

He hadn't pushed her off. He'd pushed her knees out, meaning her pussy was lowered, meaning his mouth was on her pussy! His tongue! Licking from the top of her mound, over her clit, through her pussy, across her arsehole! It was such an amazing feeling! So much better than her fingers, than his fingers.

"God I love the taste of your pussy!"

She smiled then groaned, tightening her grip on his cock as his mouth returned to cover her pussy, his tongue pushing into her. God, she loved him tasting her pussy! Loved his tongue pushing inside her.

"Oh!"

She also loved his tongue licking her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck!"

She was still surprised, shocked even at how much she loved it when his tongue was on her arsehole, pushing and probing against it.

"Oh yeah! Good!"

But she especially loved it when his lips covered her clit, his tongue stroking and teasing it. So fucking good!

"Oh fuck!"

Even better when he sucked on her clit!

It would have been so nice to close her eyes and give herself over to the pleasures of his tongue and his sucking mouth, but she also had work to do! She was supposed to be sucking him off so she carefully slid her mouth over his cock and started sucking, one hand around the shaft, and the other further down, cupping his balls. She quickly found it hard to concentrate though; hard to give him the really good blowjob she knew she could give, when he was doing such incredible things to her clit. She hoped he wouldn't mind too much if she only half sucked for a while, because at the moment her focus had to be on her pussy. Besides, it was his fault if she couldn't concentrate on him so how could he complain!

Richard wasn't about to complain. In fact when he felt her mouth envelope his cock he was glad she didn't suck too hard as he wanted to focus on her pussy, wanted to focus on her pleasure. Well, his pleasure also really because he so totally loved licking and sucking her here between her beautiful legs. He concentrated mostly on her clit, rubbing and flicking his tongue over the smooth bud because he knew this was guaranteed to get her off. Of course he preferred having his tongue as far up her cunt as he could, gathering her sweet, intoxicating pussy juices so after a few minutes working her clit he'd leave it to quickly lick the wrinkled bud of her arsehole before moving down to her pussy so he could suck out as much of her pussy juice as he possible. Then with the sweet taste of her pussy filling his mouth, he'd return to work some more on her clit.

There was something so incredibly hot and sexy about having her pussy smothering his face that she knew it wouldn't take long for her to come. He was on his fourth trip to her clit when she felt it starting, the tightening of her muscles and the wonderful tension building throughout her body. She eased her mouth off his cock, worried that she'd bite down on it when she came and lowered her face to his thigh, kissing and sucking his leg. At the same time, she instinctively clamped her legs against his head, keeping him in position as she ground her hips down, forcing her pussy against his mouth till she felt his teeth pressing against her clit.

It was the harsh pleasure of his teeth against her clit that did it, pushing her over the edge into a great orgasm. As it struck, her body arched up and she started bucking against his face, twisting and turning her hips, rubbing her pussy and especially her clit all over his face, his nose, his mouth.

"Ahhhhh! Oh shit yeah!"

As the waves of the orgasm washed through her, her mouth dropped back to his thigh, searching for something to hold, her teeth grabbing at his leg. As she thrashed about, her clit continued to brush against his nose, his lips, his chin, each brush sending another jolt through her. Eventually though the force of the jolts diminished till with a last shudder it was over and she collapsed on top of him totally drained and totally satisfied.

"Oh... wow... that was... felt... I mean, it was... wow!"

Finally she managed to lift her head from his leg. The first thing she saw were the tiny indentations left by her teeth.

"Oh god! I bit you! Sorry! I'm sorry Rich."

She started raining little kisses on the teeth marks she'd made on his thigh.

"I'll kiss it better. Sorry! Kiss, kiss kiss!"

"It's okay... as long as there's no blood. There isn't is there? Blood?"

"Oh um, let me see. Blood?"

She slowly licked across his thigh.

"Nope, can't taste any! Oh shit!"

"What?"

She turned her head to the side, staring at his cock, only inches from her face. She was still holding it and she angled the hard shaft down till the head was pointing at her face.

"I was meant to, you know, I was going to suck you and I... well you know, when you..."

"Hey, that's okay."

It was kind of strange lying like this, her cheek on his thigh, his cock so close she was almost cross-eyed looking at it. The big head with its cute eye in the middle seemed to be staring at her. Almost like it was a person.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Mr Cock. I really was going to suck you but I was scared that I'd bite you. What? Oh no, not on purpose, but when he, well you know, licked me and I came? You see where I bit him?"

She lifted her head from his thigh for a moment, angling his cock down further, 'showing' it where her teeth marks were still visible.

"You understand?"

She nodded his cock up and down, answering a yes.

"Good."

At first Richard was a little freaked when he realised she was talking to his cock but the freaky feelings were quickly replaced by 'being so turned on he thought he might come without her even having to suck him' feelings!

"You'd like me to what? Lock you up?"

She moved his cock from side to side.

"No? Lack?"

Another side to side move.

"Luck?"

A more vigorous side to side move.

"No? Oh, lick! Lick you up and down! Okay Mr Cock, if you'd like that, then it would be my pleasure to lick you. After what he just did, you definitely deserve it."

She lifted his cock up and leaning in, started licking from the base to the top, taking extra care with the swollen head, swirling her tongue around it before licking down the other side. She spent a couple of minutes covering him with her spit dimly aware that he was moaning and that his grip on her thighs had tightened before she leant back and tilted his cock down to face her again.

"You like that Mr Cock? You loved it did you? Good. Thought you would! What about the balls, should I lick them too? No? They don't like me licking them? Hmm, I don't know about that. I think you just may be telling a little lie Mr Cock. Here, let's see!"

One at a time she took his balls into her mouth and carefully bathed them in her saliva, gently sucking on them. At the same time her hand was stroking his shaft, her thumb rubbing over his cockhead at the top of each up stroke. If someone had even suggested to her a month ago that she's have a guys balls in her mouth she'd have been totally grossed out but now... well it wasn't gross, it was... sexy? And fun the way she could roll them around in their sacks.

By now, Richard felt like he'd entered a strange, surreal heaven. His arms were still wrapped around her thighs, her glistening pussy inches from his face, while she talked to his cock and balls, licking and sucking them. This was so way beyond anything he could have ever imagined!

"Mmmm. There. Now Mr Cock, I really think they enjoyed that, don't you? Yes, thought you'd agree. You know I think you were being a bit greedy earlier, telling me that the balls wouldn't want me to lick them. What? It was because you wanted me to suck you? Pardon, what was that, to suck what? To suck all the come out of the balls? Really? Oh, that's what the balls really wanted is it? And you want that too? I see, you both want that so I can swallow all the come! Because you know how much I like your come? Well, maybe I do and maybe I don't but you know I'm really not sure that's the exact reason. You know what I think? I think it's really because you like coming, isn't it? Yes, thought so! Well, if that's what you really want, then I guess that's just what I'll have to do for you and for the balls Mr Cock. Are you and the balls ready?"

She nodded his cock up and down - vigorously!

"You sure?"

Even more vigorous nodding ensued.

"Okay, I'll see if I can suck all that come out for you. Here goes!"

Closing the gap, she planted a sloppy kiss on the top of his cock, her tongue, pushing against the hole. Then her lips parted as she sucked his cockhead into her mouth. In the position she was in she didn't think she'd be able to take him all the way so she left one hand on his shaft, to stroke and squeeze it while the other was fondling his balls. Then with a little moan, she set to work, sucking and licking the top half of his cock as she worked her lips up and down the hard shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah! Good, yeah!"

Her pussy so close, her body covering his, boobs squashed against him, and now finally, after all that hot talk, her mouth wrapped around his cock, sucking so hard, so beautifully. Instinctively he started fucking his hips up into her mouth with tiny movements as his hands clenched and unclenched on her thighs. After all the crazy, sexy talk he was already close and he wanted to come, wanted her to suck the come out of him, wanted her to swallow every last drop.

Janet knew that Richard normally liked her to make it last as long as possible when she sucked him off but this time, from the way he was pushing his hips up off the bed, she was pretty sure he was already close to coming so she sucked harder, jerking her hand even faster as she willed him to fill her mouth with his come. It only took a couple more minutes before his balls tightened in their sack. Moments later his body felt like it was turning to stone underneath her as, with a strangled groan, the eruption started.

He'd actually tried to hold it back but the pressure was too much and he let go, pumping spurt after spurt into her amazing, sucking mouth. Lifting his head, he buried his face in her pussy losing himself once again in the unbelievable pleasure of Janet bringing him to orgasm.

She eased back on the sucking a little, letting his thick come pool in her mouth. After the final pulse, she lifted her head from his cock so she could swirl the come around in her mouth, tasting it, savouring it. Normally he could see her when he came in her mouth and she would quickly swallow his come, but this way she could take her time without being embarrassed. She stared down at his cock, her hand slowly pumping it. It was glistening with her saliva, still hard, sort of proud looking, the head a fierce red. As she watched, her pumping hand forced a final drop of come out of the eye. She bent down and licked it off, adding it to the creamy come still pooled in her mouth. Then with a tiny moan, she swallowed.

"Mmmm. Well Mr Cock, hope you and the balls are happy. You are? That's good. Yes, I swallowed every drop. Now, if you'd like to go down, maybe Richard and I can get dressed so we can go out? Oh, okay, well if you need a little time, that's okay but try not to take too long! Ahhh!"

Richard had thrown her off and before she could react he's spun around and was now on top of her, his body pinning her to the bed, Mr Cock now trapped between them. For a couple of moments he stared into her eyes, then his lips locked onto hers, his tongue pushing into her mouth. His arms burrowed underneath her as hers wrapped around his back and her legs locked around his. As they kissed, she wondered if he could taste his come because she could certainly taste her pussy.

As they kissed they were both thinking what a great way this was to start the day.

After their morning oral, Janet headed over to her place to have a quick shower and get dressed before meeting Richard back at his house so they could go out. She almost missed the postcard with the picture of the Eiffel Tower on the front. It was lying on the hall table. It was from Marcia.

'Hey Janeto, Haveing greatest time. Heaps to tell. Hope your not to bored. c u soon. M.'

Didn't say anything important but it didn't need to. Those few words were enough to bring Janet thudding back to reality. Marcia would be home in three weeks and everything would be a total mess. No, everything was a total mess! She was Richard's sex slave even if they were starting to act like they were like dating. They weren't. They couldn't!

This morning, what had she been thinking? She'd talked to his penis. Mr Cock? She'd had a conversation with his cock!

"Stop it!"

She slapped her hand over her mouth. No one was home to hear her exclamation but still...

She'd caught a glimpse of herself in the hall mirror and she was smiling. Smiling at the memory of talking to his cock when surely she should have been crying or screaming, anything but smiling as though she'd enjoyed it.

She'd known from the start of this nightmare that she had to do something but hadn't known what. Now she was determined to come up with some way to deal with the horror story that her life had obviously become.

By the time they'd been to the mall and come back home she had a plan worked out that she nicknamed Invisible Disobedience. She knew she had to do everything he said, had to make him believe that she was enjoying what he did but anytime she could trick him without him knowing, she would. It was simple, but she figured she could make it work.

Once she put her mind to it she quickly found ways to put her plan into action. The first opportunity came when she pretended to call her mom. While Michael was watching and listening to her, she had a bogus conversation where her mom supposedly told her she had to come home that night. Over the next couple of days she managed to: have a headache so they couldn't have sex although she made sure that the headache only came on after he'd gone down on her; be late a couple of times; pretend not to hear him whenever he called her from another room; spit out his come although she only did that once because afterwards she sort of regretted it because she'd sort of come to like the taste; and a few other little things like that.

It wasn't much but it was better than nothing and she was confident Richard didn't know what she was doing. He hadn't punished her for days, hadn't even made her write stuff down in the book. In fact he'd stopped all the stupid stuff like making her take her clothes off when she came over and calling him master. She couldn't remember the last time that he'd called her slave or said anything nasty to her, certainly not since they'd been down to Huckleberry Hill. In fact if it weren't that he'd forced her to be his slave, everything would probably be okay. More than okay. If it weren't that she was his slave, she'd be really enjoying spending her time with him.

It took Richard a few days to realise something was wrong. It wasn't until the second time that Mrs Sheen told Janet she had to come home for the evening that Richard worked it out. Not at first though. It was only after Janet had gone home that he started to wonder. Something seemed wrong, out of place, but it took him ages to puzzle out what it was. Finally it hit him that their phone conversation sounded wrong. It had been really short and he kept replaying Janet's side of the conversation in his mind, trying to pick out what was wrong with the conversation.

"Hi mom... really... ok... see you."

It couldn't have lasted more than ten seconds and she hadn't said anything weird. Finally however it hit him. It wasn't Janet it was Mrs Sheen. After the call Janet had told him that her mother wanted to talk to her about some stuff, her dad had been complaining about never seeing her and that her parents might have some friends coming over who'd want to see Janet. Her mother had supposedly said all that in ten seconds? Impossible. But why would Janet lie. If her mom wanted her to come home then... shit unless she wasn't really talking to her mom.

He ran to the phone, hit redial and heard someone telling him what the weather was going to be sunny tomorrow, information that definitely didn't make him feel sunny. Made him feel the opposite in fact. He felt like he'd been sucker punched. It wasn't so much that she'd lied but that she'd lied to try to trick him. Half a dozen times over the last few days he'd almost told her he loved her, almost made a total fool of himself which is exactly what she was doing, making a total fool of him.

Then it became worse as he realised that if she'd lied about tonight, then maybe she'd lied the other times she said she had to go home, maybe she'd even lied about other things? At first he couldn't think of anything but then little things that he'd ignored at the time started to seem more important. Like her being late, not hearing him when he called her and even saying she had a headache, maybe that was a lie.

Not that the details really mattered. All that mattered was that she was treating him like shit and he fucking deserved it for letting his guard down, for letting his feelings get in the way of what he'd set out to do in the first place. Pay her back; make her his slave. Well she was still his slave, just that he'd stopped treating her like it, stopped treating her like the lying cheat who hated him and started treating her like the girl he wanted her to be. No, that wasn't true... well maybe it was but it didn't matter anymore.

He was going to have to punish her for this, really punish her. Make her fill in her punishment book again, make her a slave again and this time he wouldn't let her fool him, wouldn't be... a wimp, that's it. He'd have sex with her but none of the bullshit treating her like she was his girlfriend because as if! That was pretty obvious now and what a fucking idiot he was to have ever thought that she liked him let alone might be interested in him. In fact he wouldn't 'have sex with her', no, he'd use her for sex! That was it. He'd fuck her whenever and however he wanted to.

She might have made a fool of him but now he'd really make her pay.

As Janet headed over to Rick's place the next morning she did her best to dawdle. She'd told him she'd be there at nine so as part of her 'invisible disobedience' plan she didn't want to get there till at least ten past. Only trouble was she actually wanted to get there on time or even earlier because last night had been so boring. Except for some next surfing that is and she now wanted to tell him about a couple of the things she'd found on the net.

When she got home there was a note from her parents saying they'd be out late so she'd made herself a boring dinner, watched some boring television then read a boring magazine. Finally she went up to her room and surfed the net for a while. Mostly boring although it did lead to a masturbation session as she surfed through some sex position sites, but masturbation was nowhere near as exciting as sex with Richard. By the time she was in bed staring at the ceiling, her latest act of 'invisible disobedience', telling him she had to spend the night at home had seemed to be a very dumb idea. Especially after the great time they'd had yesterday afternoon, which was why she'd been net surfing, looking up different positions. If it weren't that she'd committed herself to tricking him whenever she could she would have been with him yesterday evening having fun.

Fun. That's exactly what they had yesterday, fun sex. It started when they were getting ready to head into town to see a movie. They'd finished showering, which had been very nice cause it had been his turn to wash her, and she was standing naked in front of the mirror putting on a bit of lipstick. She was leaning in to the mirror, which pushed her butt out and predictably his hands started fondling her behind. Through the mirror she could see him 'leering' at her.

"Hmm. Richard, what are you doing?"

"Well you see your very sexy bum was sort of poking out at me, begging me to touch it."

"Right. Well, not sure about that. Nah, I don't think it was begging. Mmmm!"

He'd dragged his nails across her bum and down her thighs. Unconsciously she arched her back, pushing her butt out even more as goose bumps broke out over her body.

"Then again, maybe it was and I wasn't like listening hard enough? Oh!"

He'd brought a hand up between her legs, cupping her pussy, pushing into her mound. She'd tried unsuccessfully to concentrate on her lipstick.

"Yep it did. Not only your butt either. Your pussy was talking to me too. I heard it asking me to touch it and to do this."

"Oh shit."

The lipstick had fallen from her fingers as his middle finger spread her pussy lips and slipped easily into her cunt. Her hands came down to grip the edge of the basin.

"Oh. It asked you to do that, did it? Funny, I thought we were going out... to a movie."

"Yeah, me to."

"Mmmm. Hard to get ready when you're... when you're fingering my cunt like that. Oh, yeah!"

"Oh, okay. So you think I should stop."

"No! Yes? Um, I don't know? Oh, yeah. I mean yes, I mean of course you should stop. Cause going to the movie, that's... ohh, yeah... I mean that's really, really important, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it'd be like real terrible if we didn't go to the movie, wouldn't it?"

By then his finger was slipping in and out of her cunt, and the sensation was, as always, very nice. She'd reached back with her right hand, searching for his cock.

"Oh no!"

"What?"

"Your cock!"

"What?"

"It's hard! Oh, yeah, that's... that's good, so good!"

He'd withdrawn his finger from her cunt and was now vibrating it over her clit.

"What's wrong with my cock being hard? Like that's not exactly unusual really!"

It sure wasn't unusual from what she'd seen! Anyway, she liked his cock being hard, liked holding it, moving her hand over the skin that covered the steel like inside which is what she'd started doing, moving her hand up and down, slowly jerking him off.

"No, no, but, well it's obvious isn't it? Like if it's hard you won't be able to put your pants on. And if you can't put your pants on we can't go out can we? So you know unless we find a way to make you cock soft and squishy we can't go to the movies can we?"

"Shit you're right. Why didn't I think of that? So, um, any idea how can we make it soft? And squishy? Squishy?"

"Um, how about cold water? We could pour water on it. You know, icy cold? Like super freezing cold ice block type of water?"

"Right, let me think about that. Yeah, you know that might work, but... nope! Anything else?"

"What if I squeezed these?"

"Don't you... that would be a very bad idea. Very bad!"

"Oh, okay. Kinda didn't think you'd like that. Oh, shit yeah!"

He'd returned to her cunt, this time with two fingers.

"So, no more ideas? Nothing else you can think of to help my cock go down?"

"Hey, what about if I kept doing this, you know, up and down on your cock then just maybe it might come all over me, all over my bum. Then it might go down?"

"Yeah, that'd probably work but... I don't know. Just thought there might be something else that'd work even better."

"You know you're right, how could I have forgotten! How about this, instead of having your fingers in there, you could put your cock in my cunt. That sometimes works doesn't it?"

While his free hand had pushed down on the small of her back, his other hand left her pussy and moved her hand off his cock. Then she'd felt him positioning himself at the mouth of her cunt.

"You know that sounds like it's worth a try. If I put my cock in your cunt and sort of push it back and forward a few times, that might just work. I'm willing to give it a go. Hey, what's wrong?"

She'd twisted to the side, dislodging him.

"What about the movie? Are you sure? We'll miss it!!!"

"Oh shit yeah, you're right. Although you know we could always go to another session."

He'd guided her hips back into position and moved his cock back to her pussy. She loved that, the moment she felt his cockhead against the entrance to her cunt. Loved feeling it there, knowing that soon it would be inside her, filling her, bringing her the delicious sensations and pleasures she was rapidly becoming addicted to.

"Really? You mean it'll be on again? Wow. So we can fuck and see the mov... oh. Oh, god. Oh yeah, so full!"

"Oh fuck! Oh god I love it, love being inside you. Feels so fucking good."

When he'd entered her he'd easily fucked all the way into her wet cunt till she'd felt his stomach pressing against her bum. Then, as he slowly started moving in and out, she'd watched in the mirror as he brought his hands around to her tits. He'd cupped each boob underneath and played with her nipples with thumb and forefinger, rotating back and forth, tickling them, sending ripples of pleasure radiating out from her nipples through her breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.