Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 24: Water Sports

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Water Sports - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

They lay side by side on the blanket, staring at the sky as they recovered from their lovemaking, their only physical contact being their little fingers, which had somehow ended up hooked around each other. Finally Richard broke the silence.

"What would you have done?"

"What?"

"If there'd been someone there, what would you have done?"

"Oh. Umm, don't know. Not sure. Depends on where they were I guess."

"Right."

"You?"

"Yeah, same I guess. I mean if they were on the other side of the river I think... I wouldn't have wanted to stop. It would have been kind of, I don't know, kind of a turn on maybe?"

"Having someone watch?"

"Yeah. From like a long way off though."

"Yeah."

"Yeah as in you agree?"

"Guess. Not if people had walked up to us though. That would have been freak time."

"Oh yeah."

They lay there for a while longer although somehow while they were talking their hands had come together, his resting on top of hers, their fingers moving against each other.

"So, want to have another swim before we head back?"

"You just want an excuse to see my thong again!"

The words were out before she had time to think about what she was saying, but as soon as she said them she knew they were so wrong and a familiar panic welled up inside. She was acting as though she was his girlfriend or something, not his slave. If he wanted to see her in the thong he'd tell her to put it on and she'd do it because anything, absolutely anything he wanted she had to do and she had to remember that.

"Maybe."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... you want me to put it on?"

He was rolling over, moving till he was half on top of her, one leg between hers, his soft cock against her thigh and his chest against her boobs. His free hand came up and brushed some stay hairs from her face as his lips melded with hers, his tongue entering her mouth in a brief kiss.

"I'd love you to put it on. You look so hot in it. I'm like so glad you wore it today."

"Oh, um, okay, I guess I'll put it on. Um, thanks."

He kissed her again, or rather they kissed each other.

"Okay! Guess we'd both better put some clothes on!"

Back at the river they did some more diving and playing around which was great but now that he'd experienced the thrill of outdoor sex it didn't take Richard long to plan another round. He set himself up near the shore and waited till Janet was swimming away before hurriedly getting in position, adopting what he hoped looked like a cool pose.

"Hey Jan."

Jan? Wow, she hadn't been called that for years. Only people who called her that were Richie and Kel but Kelly hadn't called her that for ages and Richie certainly hadn't. She turned back to find he was about fifty feet away, sitting on the ledge near the overhang, his feet dangling in the water. He beckoned to her.

"Hey, come over here for a sec."

There was something about his voice, or maybe it was the look in his eye but whatever it was she knew immediately what this was about. Sex! Out here! She felt an immediate rush, a heightening of her senses, as she realised that here at the cove they were potentially even more exposed than on Huckleberry Hill.

"What..."

She's almost said Richie but stopped herself. Not because if seemed wrong to call him Richie but because it seemed right and that seemed wrong. Richie was her friend, the guy she and Kel hung out with and had fun with. Not the guy who made her his slave.

"Come over here. Something I thought you might like to, you know, to do."

"Oh, ok."

As she slowly swam towards him his hands dropped to the waist of his board shorts, unsnapping the top.

"So what is it you think I might 'like to do'?"

She was about ten feet from him now and the water was getting too shallow to swim properly so she was pulling herself along the bottom as he opened the fly on his shorts.

"Well I seem to have this problem, you know. I'm hard again and well, I sort of thought you might like to help me out."

Three feet away she stopped, bringing her knees under her so she could kneel on the sandy bottom.

"I guess I could. Any particular way you want me to, um, help."

He looked around, carefully double checking there was no one about, then, lifting him bum off the rock, he pushed his short down, letting his hard cock bounce free as he tossed the shorts over his shoulder.

When he'd looked around, Janet had been tempted to look back over her shoulder but she stopped herself. If she looked and saw someone, there was no way she'd be able to do whatever it was he was about to ask. By not knowing if there was someone who could see them she'd still be able to do it. Now that was exciting!

He lent back on his hands, grinning at her, his cock jutting up in the air.

"Yeah... blow job!"

Her mouth watered as she looked at his cock. It was going to be in her mouth again and then her mouth would fill with his sperm, his come.

"Right, so you want me to blow on it."

She pursed her lips together, blowing out as she pointed at his cock.

"What? No, I want you to... right, blow, blow job, I get it."

He brought a hand to his cock and started stroking it.

"You can do that too but the blow job I'm talking about is more of a suck job. Like where you suck my dick."

She was mesmerised as he played with his cock, something he'd never done in front of her. Masturbate. He was masturbating, jerking off. Her stomach knotted, she blushed and she knew her pussy was probably getting wet inside. It was so hot watching him play with himself. Really fucking hot! Especially when a drop of the clear stuff appeared at the top. Fuck! She reached under the water gripping his ankles, pulling herself closer till she was between his legs.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

She licked her lips and in response he angled his cock down, still stroking it as he aimed it at her mouth.

"Oh yes."

"In my mouth?"

"Yeah, in your mouth."

"And you'll come? In my mouth?"

"Yeah I'll... Oh fuck!"

She'd swiped her tongue over the tip, catching the drop of pre-cum before locked her mouth over his cockhead and sucking hard, sending a familiar shiver through his body. He watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth till she'd sucked in almost half and her lips touched his hand where he was still gripping his shaft. Fuck that was amazing, holding his cock while her lips travelled along it till they met his hand! Reluctantly he let go in case she wanted to take more into her mouth. Not this time apparently because ever so slowly her lips travelled back up, her tongue pressed to the underside, her mouth continuing the incredible suction till only his cockhead was in her mouth. With a plop, she released his cockhead and ducking down, she stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of his cock all the way to the tip.

"Mmm. You want me to lick your cock too?"

"What? Oh yeah, please."

She dropped her head down and he thought she was going to lick his cock again, but this time she took one of his balls... fuck, both of his balls... in her mouth and swirled them around with her tongue before she released them.

"And your balls? You want me to suck them too?"

"Yeah, suck my balls too."

It was kind of fun teasing him like this but now that she'd gone down this far she suddenly realised she'd have to go all the way. Not that she really minded though as it was so nasty that it somehow became exciting. Of course she'd never ever tell anyone that. Ever!

She lifted his ankles up, tilting his body as she lent in, tongue extended till she reached his arsehole. Pressing her lips against him she slowly ran her tongue over the crinkled bud.

"What about licking you there... your want that."

"Oh yeah, I fucking want it all. Lick my arse."

"Okay, just so as I know."

Letting his feet back down she impulsively rose up, her lips finding his, kissing him.

His first instinct was to pull back, the thought of where her mouth had just been threatening to overwhelm him but he quickly pushed that aside. He kissed her bum and then kissed her so why not the other way? So he returned the kiss and soon their arms were around each other, the kiss deepening. He loved kissing her, maybe more than everything else they did. Her lips were soft yet firm and when her tongue slipped into his mouth like it did now, it always sent his arousal levels up at least a hundred percent.

As the kiss continued, getting hotter and hotter, he started to consider lifting her up into his lap so he could pull her thong to one side and get his already aching cock inside her again. He was about to act when with a moan, she broke the kiss and started moving, her tongue leaving a wet trail down his body till her mouth enveloped his cock again and she started sucking him in earnest.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck!"

His hands moved to her head, tangling in her wet hair as she moved up and down. It wasn't only up and down though, as she was also twisting from side to side, corkscrewing her mouth on his cock as she sucked. Her hands weren't idle either, with one wrapped around the base of his cock, jerking him off in time to her mouth movement, while the other was cradling his balls.

For the next few minutes the only sound apart from the lapping water was an occasional sexy slurp from Janet and deep moan from Richard when she sucked extra hard or her tongue found an extra sensitive spot. Soon the combination of her wonderful mouth and being outdoors got to Richard.

"Oh, yeah, soon. Oh fuck!"

She'd taken her mouth off his cock and he was only seconds away from coming. Somehow he resisted the urge to force her mouth back onto his cock.

Janet had no intention of finishing quickly. The danger of sucking him off out here was a real buzz and she was going to make it last as long as possible. Tightening her grip on his cock, she squeezed hard as she held it motionless.

"Mmm, nice. What about the other stuff though?"

"What? What other stuff?"

"You wanted me to lick you, you know, suck your balls and do other stuff for you."

"Oh fuck, I'm really close. So close!"

"Oh, so you don't want the other stuff now? You sure."

"What? Yes. I mean no. No, I do, but I was close. You know really close. But, it's okay now I think. Yeah, okay now."

"So you're not going to come yet?"

"No."

"Sure?"

"Yeah, I think, but keep squeezing. Yeah. I mean no, not now, not yet. I don't think. Okay, yeah, and I do want you to do the 'the other stuff' before I come. Lots of it. Yeah, I want you to do all the other stuff."

The danger of coming had passed for the moment and with a smile he lifted his feet out of the water up onto the ledge.

"In fact I want you to start here. I want to feel your tongue on my bum."

Smiling back she slowly licked her lips.

"Oh fuck I love it when you do that. Looks so sexy."

She licked them again then bowing her head she kissed either side of his bum before she started licking random patterns all over his bum cheeks, moving her lips from one side to the other, constantly getting closer and closer to his arsehole before finally, tongue extended as far as possible, she slowly licked across it, coating it with saliva.

"Ohhh!"

She eased her grip on his cock shaft and started lightly stroking it working all the way to the top so she could run her thumb over the smooth head as she tried to push the tip of her tongue into him.

"Oh god, oh fuck that's fucking amazing!"

Janet Sheen was kneeling in the water at his feet, playing with his cock while she tongue fucked his arse. In the open where anyone might see them! School friends, teachers, anyone if they happened to come by! And he hadn't had to really order her, hadn't had to threaten her to get her to do it, in fact it was almost like it was her idea because all he'd been looking for was a quick blowjob. Fucking amazing!

Presumably Richard was enjoying this even more than she, but Janet was definitely enjoying... she definitely enjoyed... sucking his cock. In fact she even liked licking his bum, it was such a nasty thing to do! She didn't understand how or why she could enjoy it, especially as she was only doing it because she was his slave and had to, but she did. And what made it even harder to understand was that there was no direct pleasure for her because he wasn't touching her, she wasn't even touching herself. Still doing this, all of this, was definitely a major turn on.

Licking his bum did however get a little boring even if he obviously liked it, so after a couple of minutes she moved up to play with his balls which she found much more interesting. She loved the way they moved around when she had them in her mouth although she did find the hair on them a little annoying. Maybe she should suggest that he cut it off! No way... although now that she thought about it, some of the men in the porn he'd made her watch didn't have hair so they must have shaved. Wow.

Once she was sure she'd carefully licked every square inch of his balls she let them slip from her mouth so she could concentrate on his cock again, which was after all her favourite part. She slowly made her way up and down the front, the back and the sides, licking, kissing and nibbling every square inch, tracing every vein, ridge and bump with her tongue and lips. Then, satisfied that she'd covered it entirely, she did it all again, just to make sure.

Finally she was ready to get back to the real business and from the sound of his moans, so was Richard. She rested her pursed lips on his cockhead then leaning forward, let his cock spread her lips as she sucked him into her mouth again, not stopping till his cockhead was almost at her throat.

"Oh yeah! So good! Oh fuck! Oh shit, boat!"

It took a second for what he'd said to sink in and then she froze, not sure if she should get up and run or if not moving would be the safest thing to do. Her mouth still wrapped around his cock she peered up at him.

Richard wasn't sure what to do either but figured that if they stayed still and didn't draw any attention to themselves, it would probably be okay. Even if the guy steering the boat glanced their way, as long as Janet wasn't moving her head, it would probably look like they were talking or something.

"It's ok, they're way on the other side of the river. Cruiser, big one, about forty feet maybe. There's a guy up the top and maybe a couple of people at the front sunbathing I think."

In her mind she'd pictured a little rowboat heading towards them but if it was a big cruiser, she knew it would stay on the other side of the river. The bigger boats always stayed on that side because of the tide or something like that. So they couldn't come over, even if they saw her and Richard. Not that they could really see her, identify her, because she had her back to them. She was sort of anonymous, even if they did look, even if they knew what was happening.

When he'd said boat, she stopped everything, not daring to move a muscle but now she started suckling on his cock again, then she ever so slowly working her mouth up and down, feeling incredibly naughty as she did it.

"What're you doing? They might... oh shit, the guy's looked over. Fuck, he's waved at us."

As Janet saw Richard's hand going up, presumably to wave back, she moved a little faster, took his cock a little deeper.

"Oh shit, he said something to the people at the front and they're sitting up. Janet? Oh shit no, he's pointing at us. It's two women and they're looking over at us. There's another guy who's just come around the back. Shit Janet, I think they know. Janet?"

Janet lifted her mouth off his cock and Richard thought she was going to stop, assumed she realised they'd gone as far as they could. He certainly wasn't expecting what she did next. She ducked back down, pushing his legs apart and up as she buried her head between them, licking his arsehole again as she started to jerk off his saliva slicked cock. With her head down he was pretty sure that the people on the boat would be able to see his cock, see her jerking him off. If they didn't know before, he was certain they'd now have no doubt about what they were doing and he was right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.