Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 23: Picnic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Picnic - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

They lay side by side for at least ten minutes, lost in the afterglow. Initially her fingers had been moving on his stomach but now, apart from their breathing, all was still until finally Richard started to wonder if she'd fallen asleep.

"Picnic?"

"Hmmm?"

Okay, she was awake.

"Picnic? Still want to?"

"What? Oh yeah, sure. Of course."

Her fingers started moving again on his stomach. Almost ticklish but nice!

"Cool. Well it's like after eleven I think so I guess we'd better get moving."

"I guess."

"So. Moving? You're not moving."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Yech!"

Coming down from her orgasm had been so wonderful. She'd felt like she was floating but at the same time she'd felt so drained that moving her limbs seemed an impossible task. Now though as she finally sat up she discovered wet spots under her bum and thighs. She looked down between her legs. Gross!

"What? What's wrong?"

"Oh, um, sorry, nothing. Just, you know, kinda wet down there."

Richard sat up, staring down between her legs at the couple of small damp patches on the sheet. Bending down between her spread legs he inhaled.

"Hmmm!"

He tilted his head till his lips found her stomach, landing just above her pubic hair and he started kissing his way up her body, along her belly, between her boobs till his lips found hers.

"You know what? I don't think I'm ever going to let anyone wash these sheets now. It's like so totally not gross. Smells heavenly!"

She could feel her cheeks flaming as she blushed. She kissed him back, her tongue darting into his mouth. Then he broke the kiss, grabbing her hand as he practically dragged her off the bed.

"Okay come on, shower. I'll clean you up if you like."

"Oh, um, ok."

They ended up in his parent's shower and once again Richard was washing her. She was still getting over her orgasm, no, her orgasms, so it was nice standing under the water, eyes closed as he soaped her body and then made sure she was rinsed off. Very nice, especially when he paid lots of attention to her pussy. Second time they'd showered together and both times he'd washed her. Hopefully this would become a habit!

"Ahh!! What! Cold!"

"Hey, I was getting worried you were going to fall asleep."

"Well I sure won't now."

Fifteen minutes later they were on their bikes, loaded up with food, drinks, towels and the picnic basket, heading off to Huckleberry Hill. For some reason they rode hard, almost racing each other and apart from a few shouted comments when they passed someone or something particularly interesting, they rode in silence.

When they finally arrived, they were both out of breath and took a couple of minutes to recover.

"Hey, want to swim first."

"Duh! I'm so sweaty. Good though. That was good. Really good ride."

"Yeah, cool. Okay so, tie our bikes up through here I guess and take everything with us in case?"

"Yeah, okay."

After they'd secured their bikes a few feet off the pathway they headed through the bush to the swimming hole, loaded down with their backpacks and the picnic basket. There was a path that wound down for about thirty feet before opening out onto the river. The path finished at a huge stone slab that jutted out about ten feet above the water. Below the slab there was a little cove, with a small sandy area to one side. They used the slab for sunbathing, diving off and storing their clothes so after putting their packs and the basket to one side they started undressing. Richard took all of five seconds to kick off his shoes, pull off his socks and discard his t-shirt. Janet lingered.

Suddenly the thong was a bad idea, a horribly embarrassing idea, the stupidest, dumbest idea she'd had for a long time. What was he going to think? He'd think she was a total slut of course, which she knew he thought anyway, but she didn't want him to... didn't want anyone thinking that about her! Fortunately he was already heading down to the cove so he could check the water. When they'd first discovered this spot, their parents had insisted on joining them to check it out and had then laid down a set of rules for them to follow every time they came. Then main ones were to check the depth and of course to check for submerged logs or things like that before diving, so that was what Richard was doing.

This gave her a reprieve! While he was checking that everything was safe she took off her clothes and waited near the edge of the rock, ready to dive in when he gave the all clear. When he looked up, she knew he'd be able to see her front, which was fine, but he wouldn't be able to see her back, wouldn't be able to see the thong. Once she was in the water, with luck she could hide her back from him while they were swimming and then she would put her shorts back on after. Easy!

"Looks all clear, but hey, don't go too deep the first couple of times, okay? Been a long time since we've been here. In fact when we're diving down we should check to see if there's anything new down there. Water's pretty clear so we should be able to see okay."

"Sure."

He was out a bit, obviously waiting for her to dive in, keeping clear of where she'd dive. In fact he was doing everything their parents had laid down all those years ago. She stepped up the to edge and focused on her dive. She was a good diver and had toyed with trying out for the dive team at school a couple of years ago but finally decided not to, mainly because Marcia wasn't into swimming or diving. Still, she did enjoy the freedom of diving so wanted to make sure she did everything right.

As she surfaced, shaking the water from her eyes she could hear him yelling.

"Wow! Great one. 9.5! Really good. You like so should have tried out for the team, you know."

"Yeah, well, you know. It was okay though?"

"Okay? It was great! My turn now!"

"9.5 huh? Tough score to beat you know."

"As if I could beat you diving! But... you never know, you just never know what the judges will decide."

As Richard made his way up to the diving position Janet floated on her back, letting the cool water relax her as she enjoyed the blue sky and glimpses of the tree tops along the banks of the river.

"Ready?"

"Hmmm?"

"Ready to score me?"

"Oh yeah, right."

Richard cupped his hands over his mouth, making a mock announcement.

"And now, one of the youngest competitors in our competition, champion diver Richard Marks is about to attempt a triple backwards reverse inward pike double forward somersault. It's the first time this dive has been attempted at the International Worldwide Diving Championships and a hush has fallen over the capacity crowd who are obviously breathless in anticipation."

Richard then took time focusing, hoping to impress Janet with the dive. He knew he wasn't as good as her, not as coordinated but when he tried, he sometimes could pull off a good basic dive.

Not this time though. It was only a standard dive but he put too much into it, and landed half on his back, raising a huge splash. By the time he came up, Janet was alongside him.

"You okay? Richard? You alright?"

The impact had knocked the breath out of him and he'd swallowed a mouth full of water so he was spluttering as he tried to get his breath back. He could see her concern though and didn't want her worrying.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah. Swallowed water, that's all."

"Oh. I thought you might have..."

Then she was laughing as she backed away.

"Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately Richard "delusional" Marks didn't quite make it with that dive. The crowd are roaring... with laughter! Yes, the scores are coming in. Minus 9.5 I think! Oh no, disqualified even. Kicked out of the competition! Banned for life? But what's this? The crowd are chanting something. Yes, yes, I think they're calling out for Janet Sheen. Yes, it's true ladies and gentlemen, the crowd is calling for their champion Janet Sheen to dive again, to show them how a real dive is done."

He playfully splash water at her as she turned away and headed towards the shore.

"Now watch carefully and you might learn something."

"Yeah, yeah, smart arse. You'll get yours, just you..."

She was almost out of the water when his voice trailed off and she realised that in the excitement she'd forgotten about her thong. Whipping her head around she found he was staring at her, mouth agape.

"Wow."

Janet spun around fully, hiding her back from him as he moved towards her.

"It's just... you know... my others... they were like in the wash so I had to wear this..."

"You look awesome."

"I'm not meant to wear it apart from, you know, at... what? No, I mean like I shouldn't have worn it..."

"Can I see? I mean, wow. That looks so, you look so... turn around. Please?"

Her face was so hot, so flushed but there wasn't anything she could do. Biting her bottom lip she slowly turned and stood facing away from him. He didn't say anything, but she could imagine what he must be thinking. Finally she looked back over her shoulder, ready for him to say something derogatory.

Richard's heart was in his throat. He'd seen her in all sorts of clothes over the years including bikinis and for the last few days she'd been naked most of the time but this was beyond anything he'd seen so far. It was beautiful, hot, sexy, grownup and best of all; it was something she'd done for him. As she looked back, their eyes met.

"Wow, thank you, like, you look so good. You know, I mean it's, the suit, I mean bikini. Wow! It, like it really looks great, better than great."

"You mean... you mean you like, you think it's okay?"

"Okay? Yeah, it's like way more than okay. So hot on you, I mean you look so great in it, like a model, you know, one of those supermodels showing your, like really showing your behind."

She slowly turned back to him, her face still red but now from his compliments not from her embarrassment. He seemed to really like it, not because it made her like a slut but because it looked good on her.

"I'm not really meant to wear it apart from at home. That's where we wear them, but I thought, I don't know, that you'd maybe..."

"Yeah, thanks, I'm glad you did. I love it on you, thanks. Really suits you, you know."

"Yeah? Thanks."

"We? As in Kelly?"

"And mom. We each have one. It was sort of a joke but I really like wearing it."

"And I really like you wearing it. I mean it look's great at the front too of course but..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It's the back. A model?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, a model, yeah. Really, you look like you could be one of those supermodels."

She slowly pirouetted, giving him another look and he responded with a whistle.

"Okay, I think I was heading up to dive."

"Yeah, and I was going to score you. Ten and a half out of ten for costume, that's for sure!"

"So you really do think it's okay?"

"Yeah, I just told you. More than okay, it really suits you, you know. Looks so good on you."

"Right, um, thanks!"

She did another quick pirouette and as she headed out of the water, she did an exaggerated walk like models do which prompted another whistle from Richard. She made her way up to their "dive platform" again, now very glad that she'd worn the thong. She was also relieved that he'd seen it cause now she could relax and enjoy swimming, diving and playing around with Richie.

They spent about an hour swimming and diving before hunger struck. Rather than eat by the river, they decided to head up to Huckleberry Hill for their picnic. Richard offered to help with the food but Janet made him sit down on the blanket while she set everything out. Not that he minded because it let him watch her, one of his favourite past-times even if she had put her clothes back on covering up the amazing thong.

While they ate they talked about some of the fun things that had happened to them on the hill. The atmosphere was really relaxed, almost like it used to be between them when they were kids. Then, after they'd finished stuffing themselves, Richard flopped down feeling full and very content as he stared up at the sky.

While Richard lazed on the ground, Janet started to pack away the picnic things, pondering what to do next. A few minutes ago he'd said 'let our lunch go down and then we'll find something to do'. He could mean anything from swimming again to riding further down the path to going back home but he probably meant have sex. Which was okay cause she'd known he'd want to have sex today but she wasn't sure if she was meant to make the first move.

'pleasing him was important and she'd do it' and 'being a sexy person, always acting sexy'

She was pretty certain that the rules in the slave contract said something like that. Meaning she should probably make the first move or risk pissing him off!

She dragged out putting the picnic things away but there really wasn't much to pack up so pretty soon she was finished. Quietly closing the lid of the picnic basket she stood, looking over at Richard. His eyes were closed, hands under his head, body stretched out on his towel. She didn't think he was asleep although maybe he was. Didn't matter anyway cause if she had the nerve to do this, he'd be awake soon enough.

She took a step towards him then halted as she glanced down at her body. She sure hoped she had this right because if she was wrong it was going to be mucho embarrassing! Taking hold of her t-shirt she lifted it over her head then slipped her shorts off. She looked around the clearing, reassuring herself that there was no one around and after a momentary hesitation, reached behind her neck, undoing her bikini top and dropping it to the ground to join her other clothes. Her hands drifted over her boobs to her hips but she stopped, baulking at taking the bottom off just yet.

She held her breath as she approached him, suddenly very conscious of her boobs. It wasn't as though they were any different but being outside and topless sure made them feel different, sure made her conscious of them, of every jiggle they made. A week ago if anyone had asked if she'd like being topless outside, she would have said no way would she do that. But now, actually doing it, wasn't so bad. In fact it felt kind of good and she pulled her shoulder's back, thrusting her boobs out even more as though daring anyone to look at them. Of course if there was anyone here apart from her and Richard, she knew her attitude would be very different.

Four feet from him all thoughts of her boobs and being naked outside evaporated and she turned in panic, retreating to the other side of the picnic basket.

She couldn't do it.

She had to do it.

But she really couldn't.

And she really had to!

Plucking up her courage again, she made it about a foot closer before doing another about turn and retreating again. Shit. This shouldn't be so hard, especially as she knew he could get angry with her if she didn't make the effort. Angry and punish her!

That was the additional motivation she needed, the memory of punishment. This time she made it all the way and, stepping over his body, she carefully planted her feet on either side of his hips. His eyes were still closed and she noticed there was a cute half smile on his face as she slowly lowered to her knees making sure she didn't touch his body. Nothing. Taking a big breath she eased back letting her bum settle on his hips.

"What!"

After the ride, the swim and lunch, Richard was feeling totally relaxed as he lay on the grass. If there was a heaven, this could well be what it was like he thought as he slowly drifted off. Suddenly something was on him and his eyes flew open, his hands swinging round ready to protect himself from whatever was attacking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.