Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 22: Food, Glorious Food

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Food, Glorious Food - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Lying there with his head turned to the side, only inches from her leg he was most definitely perplexed. He didn't understand how her leg, her skin could be so fascinating. After all it was only a leg, wasn't it? Of course it was different to his thick, hairy, ugly legs. Maybe that was it. Maybe it was because her legs were so smooth, so graceful, so delicate, like they were a work of art or something. Someone should use her as a model and sculpt her legs, sculpt her whole body she was so perfect. Leaning forward his lips brushed the side of her thigh. Nice. He was kissing the leg of the girl he loved.

Slowly lifting his head off the bed, he peeked over the top of her thigh till her pubic hair came into view. Wow, what a sight! Not coarse and thick like his hair, hers was fine, like strands of silk. He raised his head a fraction more till her mound and the top of her slightly puffy pussy lips were revealed. Indescribable really. He'd seen zillions of pictures in magazines and on the internet but this, the overpowering reality of her pussy was indescribable. So much more beautiful than anything he'd ever seen or imagined.

Of course the really great thing was that he didn't have to imagine anymore. It was real, she was real and anything he wanted to do they could do. They could make love, they could fuck and suck as often as they wanted, anything. After all she'd just let him throat fuck her hadn't she? Anything! Even...

"Hey, you had breakfast yet?"

Janet raised her head from the bed to find him smiling at her.

"Yeah."

"Oh. I haven't."

"Oh, um sorry. I didn't know. Um, you want me to get you something? Want me to make you breakfast master?"

"Well, I thought I might eat here. You know, breakfast in bed?"

"Okay."

"So you're okay with that?"

"Yes, of course. Um, do you want me to get it for you?"

"Yeah. Nah. Well, yes. Sorry, what I mean is you don't have to go anywhere but I'd be great if you could, you know, like provide breakfast if that's okay with you?"

"Provide? I'm sorry, I don't understand mast... ohhh!"

He'd buried his face between her legs, his tongue licking her slit. For a second she thought he must have changed his mind about having breakfast but then she realised! She was breakfast! She'd thought he was mad at her because she'd already had breakfast but he wasn't cause he was going to eat her. Eat her pussy for breakfast. Hee hee! That was funny. She tried unsuccessfully to stifle her laugh.

As he licked back and forth, savouring the wonderful sweet taste of her pussy Richard felt quite pleased with himself. Especially when she laughed at his lame joke. Lifting his head from her pussy he was even more pleased to see she was smiling at him.

"So, you don't mind being my breakfast?"

He expected her to say she liked it, or some such thing but she didn't say anything. Instead the smile slipped from her face and she started to chew her bottom lip. He knew this look. She did this when she was trying to decide something big or when there was a problem but he couldn't see what he'd done wrong. Then she seemed to reach a decision and the smile returned.

"Nope."

She was moving, twisting around and repositioning her body across the bed, her left leg lifting up in the air, travelling over his head. By the time she was settled again her legs were spread on either side of his head, her feet pulled up to her bum, knees apart as she propped herself on her elbows. Her smile was tentative now, as though she wasn't one hundred percent certain she'd done the right thing.

"Um, breakfast... breakfast is served."

If it wasn't that he'd come only a minute ago, Richard was pretty sure he would have come again on the spot. 'Breakfast is served!' Fucking hell, he'd never imagined anyone ever saying something like that to him and he couldn't remember ever read something like that in any of his sex stories. It was probably the sexiest thing, she was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, heard, imagined, whatevered!

As for Janet she was having trouble believing she'd just done what she'd did, let alone what she'd said. Breakfast is served? She could feel her face burning with embarrassment and to make it worse, he hadn't reacted, hadn't said anything. He was staring at her with a sort of dumbfounded look on his face. She dropped her eyes down, convinced she'd just made a really big mistake and he was going to get angry with her again.

It seemed to take forever before his brain was back in gear. Finally though he knew what how to respond to her amazing offer and he moved, repositioning himself till he was squatting between her legs, staring at her pussy.

"Hmm, breakfast sure looks totally yummy this morning. Nope, that's wrong, it's more than yummy, breakfast looks totally beautiful."

Immense relief. He was okay with what she'd done. Of course she would never have said something like that, let alone done what she did if she wasn't his slave and had to do these things. Maybe she'd have thought of doing it but that definitely would have been it. But being a slave meant she had to do these things, had to say them to keep him happy so it was good that she'd done it.

When he slipped his arms under her thighs and pulled her lower half up in the air, bringing her pussy off the bed and up to his waiting mouth she couldn't hold in her surprised squeal. Her shoulders were now between his knees, her ankles over his shoulders and she was looking up her body at him. In this position, half doubled over, she could see her pussy and she held her breath as she watched his outstretched fingers moving till they touched her pussy lips and he used them to spread her lips apart, exposing her inside... exposing her cunt... her wet cunt! She could see she was wet, that her cunt was wet! Oh god, he'd know she was excited; know she was getting turned on. Although maybe it was a good thing she was turned on by what they were doing and that he knew it because that was one of the slave things, being sexual, getting turned on. And it was just her body responding, not her mind. She couldn't help it if her body got turned on could she?

She also couldn't help how hot and how incredibly sexy it was seeing him between her legs, his face inches from her pussy, his fingers holding her pussy lips apart. Then it became even hotter, sexier as, with his eyes locked onto hers, his tongue came out and he slowly lowered his head till his tongue touched her. As he ever so slowly ran his tongue through her pussy her whole body shuddered and she whimpered, thinking for a second that she might even pass out with the sensory overload.

"You know, it's not just your pussy that's beautiful. It's like everything, you know? You are the most beautiful..."

Whatever else he was going to say was lost as his mouth descended onto her pussy, his tongue spearing into her cunt. Beautiful? She was the most beautiful what?

"Oh... oh yeah!"

Another shudder ran through her body as his tongue spread her open, pushing into her cunt. Having his mouth on her pussy, his tongue in her cunt, was so deliciously naughty, far more so than any of the other things they'd done. Of course when he fingered her it was great but she'd been doing that to herself for ages so it wasn't really anything new. And having his cock inside her felt amazing but she'd known for a long time that one day she'd have sex and after all having a cock in her cunt was similar to being fingered. Well slightly similar. Okay, really only a tiny bit similar cause his cock was so much bigger than her fingers and it went so much further inside her. Even having his cock in her bum wasn't... no, it was different and she'd sure never thought that she'd have a cock back there, but even though it was different, at the same time it was sort of like having his cock in her cunt which was sort of like having his finger in her cunt which was like having her finger in her cunt.

But having Richard's mouth and tongue on her pussy was totally unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Sure, she'd tried to imagine what 'oral sex' might feel like when she read articles in magazines on sex, or saw scenes in movies where the guy's head disappeared below the woman's waist, but what she'd imagined was absolutely nothing like this. She'd thought the feelings would be similar to when she rubbed her fingers over her pussy but it so wasn't like that at all. His tongue was nothing like her fingers or his fingers or anybodies fingers. His tongue was firm and soft, slippery and wet, his lips were soft and firm, smooth and sucking, and it seemed to be all at the same time. And when he reached her clitoris!

"Ohhh. Mmmmm."

She wondered if she'd ever get used to it, ever become blasé about having her pussy eaten. She sure hoped not.

Richard was similarly wondering if he'd ever become inured to eating pussy, if the taste would ever become boring. Somehow it didn't seem possible. It was too... intoxicating? He wasn't sure if that was the right word but if felt like it could be. Lifting his head up he intently studied her pussy, another thing he was sure he'd never become bored with. Sure, he'd seen thousands of pussies on the internet but this was so different, this was so real. Besides, so many of the ones he'd seen weren't beautiful whereas Janet's pussy was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen. Her pussy was so clean and delicate, and it was all his to explore and lick and kiss as much as he wanted to.

So for the next ten minutes, that's exactly what he did. He kissed and licked her pussy, exploring every square inch he could reach. He started with her cunt, pushing his tongue as far inside as he could. Then, with his lips pressed against her pussy, he jabbed his tongue in and out, gathering as much of her pussy juice as he could. Tongue fucking! He was tongue fucking her!

Janet loved it when his tongue was going in and out of her, sort of like he was using it to fuck her. Apart from the buzz she got from knowing his tongue was inside her pussy, his top lip was up against her clit and that really started getting her excited. Not that she didn't like his tongue pushing into her, spreading her open, but his lip rubbing against her clitoris; that was totally good.

Then way too soon he stopped tonguing her and started sucking her pussy lips. He'd grab them between his lips and sort of play with them, which wasn't going to make her come anytime soon. Not that if felt bad or anything but she wasn't sure why he was doing it. After a couple of minutes of that, he started licking all over her pussy but he was only using the very tip of his tongue with so little pressure that she barely felt it. It was more of a tickling feeling than anything sexy. Next, he started blowing on her pussy, which also sort of tickled but ultimately started to feel frustrating.

Not that she would dare say anything to him but she didn't get what he was doing until she took a moment to look at his face. It was only then that she realised how totally into this he was, how much he seemed to be enjoying kissing her, licking her, playing with her pussy and that's when it hit her. He wasn't trying to make her come, he was playing with her, playing with her pussy. A tremor ran through her body and her hands came up to hold her boobs, her fingers squeezing her nipples. He was playing with her pussy while she watched and that's when it stopped being frustrating. Hopefully later it would become really enjoyable, as in orgasm type of enjoyable, but for now it was pretty amazing knowing Richard was so into her.

Richard of course was totally oblivious to all this. He assumed she was enjoying what he was doing because she wasn't complaining and besides, he was definitely enjoying it. However at the moment he wasn't all that concerned with her enjoyment. If anything, he didn't want her to enjoy what he was doing too much because he didn't want her to come till he'd licked and sucked lots more of her pussy juice up. Blowing on her pussy wasn't all that interesting though because if he was blowing, he wasn't tasting. Although she had shuddered and grabbed her boobs just after he started blowing so he guessed she liked it.

He almost stopped so he could watch her playing with her nipples but the smell of her pussy, the lure of eating her was too strong so he bowed down and started licking, focusing on her pussy lips. He loved playing with these two delicate strips of skin that came down either side of her cunt from the little cover over her clitoris. As well as licking them he liked to grab them with his lips and stretch them out till they slipped from his grasp. They weren't big like lots of the girls in the pornos but that was okay because to him these twin pink flaps were the perfect size, opening out to reveal the inner treasure where all that sweet pussy juice came from.

As much as he loved playing with her pussy lips, this was meant to be breakfast so soon he had his tongue back in her cunt, lapping at her, digging in as deep as he could. He pressed his lips as tightly as he could against her pussy and sucked, trying to draw as much juice out of her cunt as he could. Heaven!

Except that as hot as it was having her body like this he couldn't really get at all the spots he wanted to play with. Taking one last lick through her slit, he eased her legs off his shoulder, kissing his way along her thigh and calf as he crawled back.

"Just want to get more comfortable, you know."

Although she looked up at him it didn't really look like she was seeing him. Her eyes were hazy and out of focus.

"Hello?"

"What?"

"Just getting in a better possie, okay?"

"Oh yeah, okay."

She wasn't sure what he was doing as he moved her around on the bed but she desperately hoped he was going to finish what he'd started. By now she was really looking forward to coming although of course if he didn't want to keep going down on her there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Richard of course had every intention of eating her to a climax. He swivelled her around till she was lying across the bed, her bum right at the edge, her legs doubled over with her feet up by her head. Then he slipped off the bed to kneel at her pussy. Perfect! She was once again spread wide open, available for him to do whatever he wanted. He caressed the back of her thighs and her arse, taking a moment to drink in the sight before he lent in, his tongue extended.

"Oh, oh god!"

He was licking her there! He was licking her bum... her arsehole again. She lifted her head but all she could see now was the top of his head. Closing her eyes she dropped her head back down as her fingers found her nipples again. This was so amazing, having Richard kneeling at her pussy, licking her bum!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.