Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 21: Picnic Preparations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Picnic Preparations - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

For the first morning in a while Janet woke feeling rested and relaxed. She stretched, luxuriating in the feel of the sheet slipping over her naked body. She really should sleep nude more often, especially in summer. Rolling over she checked her bedside clock. 7.30, time to get moving. She had a picnic to get ready!

After showering she faced her first dilemma for the day, what to wear? For the picnic she'd want her swimmers but maybe he wouldn't want her to wear them first up. Then again, first up would be when she arrived at his place and seeing as she had to get naked as soon as she was inside, it obviously wouldn't matter to him what she was wearing. Okay, don't think about that, focus on the picnic. So, swimmers it was then.

Dilemma number two, which pair? She currently had six, not counting a couple of old costumes that she really should throw out one day but they'd been her favourites once and she really hated throwing out her favourites. Anyway, out of the six, she could discount the one-piece, which left five bikinis. Of course the one she really should wear, the one she was certain he'd really like, was the one she shouldn't wear.

At the start of summer Janet and Kelly along with their mom had done their traditional swimming costumes trek through the mall. Janet and Kelly soon found two-pieces they both liked and were helping their mom decide on hers. They'd pretty much narrowed it down to a nice, modest two-piece for her when Kelly held up another one for them to look at. It was a vibrant blue colour with gold threads running through it and seemed perfect until Kel turned it around to show that it was a thong with no back at all apart from a tiny triangle whose sides were no more than an inch long. They all had a good giggle but then Kelly suggested their mom should buy it cause she reckoned their dad would absolutely love it. Thirty minutes later and quite a few dollars poorer, a daring plan had been hatched.

Back home they sent their dad out to the pool to wait for them to change so they could show him their purchases. Janet and Kelly came out first in their new bikinis:

"Nice, very nice. Both of you. And I'm assuming you had to pay a lot because there's hardly anything to them? Yes?"

"Yes dad. You're paying for the design, not the material. We've told you that before."

"So dad, you really like them?"

"Yes darling, I really like them. Where's your mom? I thought she was getting one too?"

That was the cue they'd been waiting for. They both turned back to the house as Janet called out to their mom.

"Mom. Hurry up. Dad wants to see yours."

They both heard his gasp and somehow managed to suppress their giggles. This time Kelly called out.

"Where are you mom?"

"Girls?"

They turned back to him, making sure they looked as sweet as apple pie unlike their dad whose face was suddenly very red.

"Yes dad."

"You can't... I mean there's no... what I mean is I can't allow... JAYNE!"

That's when their mom made her appearance.

"Yes dear. Sorry I took so long, I was getting the tags off."

"Jayne, they can't. Look I'm sorry, but our daughters can't wear those. Have you seen? Didn't you see in the shop?"

By now their mom had walked past them so she was standing between them and their dad.

"Yes, of course I did. I think they look great. I especially love the green in Kelly's, don't you."

"Green? No I'm not talking about the expensively designed colours. The back! My daughters can't... holy dooley!"

Jayne had turned her back to him ostensibly to look at Janet and Kelly but now that she was facing away from him she wriggled her butt as she winked at her daughters.

"Mom! Where'd you learn that?"

"Careful now Kelly. Your mom's not so old that she still doesn't know a few tricks."

She wriggled her butt again before turning back to find her husband staring open-mouthed at her. She reached out and took his hand, encouraging him to stand up.

"Like it?"

"Like it? It's very... sexy. Very sexy darling."

"Thought you'd approve dear. Now why don't you girls have a swim for a while. Your dad and I might go upstairs for a chat or something."

"Mom!"

"For once just shut up Kel!"

"What? Oh! Oh, yeah! Have fun."

"Kel!"

"What, I can't tell them to have fun?"

And so it was that they all had thong bikinis that the girls only wore at home when they were by themselves although Janet had worn hers a couple of times at Marcia's when it was just a girl's gathering.

No, too risky.

Opting for modesty, she slipped on the other pair she'd bought that day. Over the top she chose denim cut-offs and a cropped t-shirt and, seeing as they were going out today, she decided to put on some make-up - lippy, blush and a little eye shadow. After a final check in the mirror she immediately stripped and put on the thong bikini. Back in front of the mirror she twisted around so she could see the rear view as she worked up the courage to leave it on. There wouldn't be anyone else at their swimming spot plus there was always the worry that he knew she had the thong bikini and would get angry at her if she didn't wear it. Besides, she liked wearing it. Made her feel sexy. Yep, she'd do it she decided as she pulled her shorts and top on again before heading downstairs to have breakfast and to get the picnic things together.

By now her parents were in their normal rush to leave for work so she knew she wouldn't have to face any quizzing from her mom. First she checked the hall cupboard for the picnic basket but it wasn't there and she had no idea where else if could be. She called out to her mom, the finder of all missing household items.

"Mom! You know where the picnic basket is?"

"In the garage darling. Back right hand corner behind your dad's old surfboard. Why?"

"Thanks. Going on a picnic today and thought I'd take it."

"Oh, that's nice. Who with?"

Panic! Who could she say? Fortunately they were in separate rooms and the panic that she was sure was written all over her face couldn't be seen.

"What?"

"Who you picnicking with?"

She still couldn't think of who to say. Her brain had seized!

"Oh, um, who? Um, Richie?"

"Who?"

"Richie."

"Okay. That's nice. Say hello from us. Will you be home tonight or staying over somewhere again?"

"Tonight? Oh, probably staying over I guess if that's okay. Can I let you know where later?"

"That's fine. Talk later. Gotta rush. Bye darling."

"Bye mom."

"Bye honey, have a good time."

"Thanks dad, bye."

As she heard the front door shut she slid to the floor, her whole body shaking. That was so close, too close. Not that she'd said anything wrong. She hadn't blurted out that she'd be staying at Richie's house tonight because he'd forced her to become his sex slave! Now that would have really been a disaster whereas this was just a scare. As it was everything was okay because she hadn't lied and her parents certainly didn't have a problem with her going on a picnic with Richie cause they liked him, trusted him. They didn't know how horrible he could be, how much he hated her. In fact they'd probably think it was good if they thought about it at all. It might lead to questions later but she'd be able to handle that surely.

Half an hour later she was heading over to Richie's, picnic basket in hand, hoping she'd remembered everything. They'd have to pick up some bread rolls but she was fairly certain she had everything else covered. She'd always liked going on picnics so maybe today would be fun? Then she was standing outside his front door, any feelings of fun rapidly draining away. Even if they were going out on a picnic, she was still his sex slave and as soon as she was inside she had to take her clothes off and he'd probably want to fuck her or get her to suck him off before they went anywhere.

She fought back the sudden feeling of despair, trying to shore up her resolve. It was important that she was smiling, important that she appeared to be happy when he saw her. She was not going to upset him, was not to give him any reason to hurt her. She was resolved to do everything he asked and more. If he wanted her to suck him then she'd do it better than the girls on those videos, if he fucked her, even in her bum, she'd moan and groan till he told her to shut up! Anything to make sure he was happy. That's what she'd done yesterday and it'd worked because apart from the slaps on the bum he hadn't done anything to hurt her. Unconsciously her hand went to her bum. Truth was that last night when he'd spanked her it had sort of felt good, like it was a turn on or something.

No! She had to stop herself thinking like that, had to stop getting turned on by the things they did, especially things like being spanked. The other thing she had to do was go inside, strip naked, kneel and then wait for him before he came looking for her because if she was late, he'd be pissed off and that would mean real punishment.

Opening the door, she carefully stepped inside, grateful to see he wasn't standing waiting for her. Putting the picnic basket to one side she started stripping, not giving any time for doubt to creep in again. Runners, socks, t-shirt, shorts, bikini top, bikini bottom. Naked. Vulnerable. Scared. Standing there, naked in the Mark's foyer, hugging her boobs she briefly considered fleeing but knew she wouldn't.

She thought she heard a noise from upstairs and that was enough to prompt her into action. Pushing her clothes aside with her foot she dropped to her knees then sat back on her heels. She hesitated not wanting to spread herself but knowing she didn't have a choice. Placing her hands behind her back she slowly moved her knees as far apart as she could, exposing her pussy. That done she dropped her eyes subserviently to the floor, hoping he wouldn't take too long to find her. This position was so demoralising, such a total reminder of what she now was, what her life had become that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to maintain it until he came in.

As it was she did maintain her pose even though she had to wait an agonising ten minutes before he appeared. Her agony was mental though not physical. She didn't want to think about the sex things he'd probably make her do today but she couldn't stop herself. Undoubtedly his cock would be in her mouth and her pussy, probably in her bum, maybe even between her boobs. As she was thinking of these possibilities she started to get turned on which was so wrong. She tried to stop thinking about them having sex but it was like elephant; once she'd started she couldn't stop. By the time he showed up her pussy was damp, her nipples hard and her face was very flushed.

Richard had spent the last ten minutes trying to decide which t-shirt Janet would most like and he'd finally narrowed it down to two. One was mainly red with a puma's emblem on the chest, the number eleven on the back and he really liked it. Only trouble was it was sleeveless and he was worried that she'd think he was so into his body that he thought he was a weightlifter or something. The other one was sort of a retro hippie thing with strange patterns on it. It had an artier look that he thought she'd like but he wasn't really sure because he didn't know all that much about art. He'd already changed a dozen times and there was still the question of which shorts to wear!

Shit he though he could hear noises downstairs. He looked over at his clock. Ten past nine, she must be here! It would have to be what he had on which was the hippie one with blue shorts. He leapt down the stairs taking them six at a time, somehow avoided breaking the banister at the bottom before he skidded into the foyer. When he saw her he stumbled to a stop, tripping over his feet, almost crashing to the floor.

For some reason as he'd bounded downstairs he'd been expecting to see old Janet, the person he'd hung out with for so many years, but she wasn't that person anymore. Sure, she also wasn't the bitch that she'd turned into when they went to high school but she wasn't his friend from all those years ago either. She was his slave, his personal sex slave and like a good little sex slave she'd taken off her clothes and she was kneeling naked, legs spread, pussy peeping out, boobs thrust out, waiting for him. Fucking awesome! And totally the way it should be!

It had been less than a day since he'd seen her, seen her fantastic body, her awesome boobs. Less than a day since he'd been holding those boobs, squeezing them, kissing them but it was as though he'd never seen them before. They were so perfect. She was so perfect! And she was his, his to do whatever he wanted to!

Janet looked up, startled, half expecting him to crash into her. Once he'd stopped he didn't do anything, just stared at her. No, that wasn't right, he wasn't staring at her, he was staring at her boobs. She felt the heat in her cheeks as she blushed and still he stared. She didn't know if she was meant to say something or maybe she was meant to start sucking him off. Finally she broke the silence.

"Morning master."

"Oh... yeah. Hi. You're... I mean, wow... almost tripped there."

Master! Fuck that sounded so good when she called him master! When he'd first made her say master, it had sounded forced, like she didn't mean it, which of course he knew she didn't, but now, now it sounded so real. He shivered as he stepped closer, his hand reaching out to help her up. She deserved a big hug for that and then they'd have breakfast and followed by sex, lots of sex to start the day off! Way to go!

Although she'd bowed her head again, she could see his hand coming out to her. It's starting she thought and she knew what she had to do.

"Would you like me to suck you off master? Do you want, um, me to suck your... your cock master?"

She'd wanted to say 'beautiful' cock - no, not true. She didn't want to say 'beautiful' cock but she knew that was the type of thing he wanted her to say. It was just that it made her feel even more embarrassed than normal to say things like that. Stupid! She couldn't afford to worry about things like that. She had to make it not just good but great for him. She could see the bulge his cock was making against the top of his leg. That's what she had to focus on now.

"What? Oh, yeah. Yes slave. First thing every morning, you suck me off, of course."

He stepped closer and that was all the prompting she needed. Bringing her hands around she reached up to his waist where she unsnapped the button in his board shorts before peeling apart the fly, the ripping sound of the Velcro reverberating around the room. Moving her hands to each side she started tugging the short over his hips, revealing his pubic hair and then the base of his cock. For a couple of seconds she stared at the wide base and then with one more tug the shorts feel away, gathering around his ankles letting his cock bounce free. He wasn't wearing underwear, so there it was, only inches from her face, waiting for her to suck it until once again he filled her mouth with his come. It was in that half state, not hanging down small and innocent or pointing up hard and strong but half way between, already thick and getting hard but curved with the head still pointing down. As she watched it continued to grow till within a few seconds it was completely hard, pointing straight up at the ceiling. She could feel saliva building in her mouth as she stared at it, preparing to once again suck his cock. Licking her lips, she reached up and lent forward, planting a sloppy kiss on the smooth head.

From the moment her tongue came out to lick her lips, time slowed. He watched the tip of her tongue trace her bottom and top lips in slow motion. Then she was leaning towards his cock, her lips puckered, glistening. Her lips briefly touched the head of his cock and he couldn't hold back a small groan! Heaven once again!

Hearing his groan she smiled to herself. Good, he liked it. She was doing the right thing. Dropping her head down and tilting it to the side she kissed the base of his shaft just above his ball sack, remembering to give her own little moan as she licked him. As she repeated this, each time moving about a half inch up his shaft, she started to register his scent. Freshly showered mixed with that really nice male scent she'd started to recognise over the last few days. She wasn't sure why, but smelling his scent seemed to make doing this easier to deal with.

When she reached the head of his cock she looked up at him, pausing for a moment before taking it into her mouth and sucking as hard as she could.

"Oh yeah! Good. Thank you! Oh wow!"

As demeaning as it was, kneeling here and sucking his cock, she did like the adoring look in his eyes. She was giving him pleasure, her mouth, her lips were controlling his pleasure and that had to be good because if she was giving him pleasure then he wasn't likely to hurt her later, was he? For about thirty seconds she sucked his swollen cockhead as hard as she could before easing off. She'd decided to experiment like that woman in the videos said to do, try some different things and see how he responded. Keeping his cockhead in her mouth and not breaking eye contact she started swirling her tongue round and round. Although he moaned again, she could see confusion building in his eyes now that she'd stopped actually sucking him. She let another inch of his cock into her mouth and before he could order her to start sucking him again, she started flicking the tip of her tongue as rapidly as she could back and forth across the little ridge of skin under his cockhead.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fucking shit that's so fucking good!"

He liked that too! Good. Closing her eyes she concentrated on licking his cock, keeping her tongue moving over the head and the underside as long as she could. She cradled his balls with one hand while she gripped the middle of his shaft with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. She started working the skin back and forward over the rock hard inner surface. She still didn't understand how this was possible, how she could pull the skin on his cock so far without it hurting him. And it obviously didn't hurt!

Touching and playing with his cock, and having it in her mouth shouldn't feel good but it did. She like the shape, the feel, even the smell of it and by now she was past caring about what that must make her, by now she accepted that she was a slut.

Through a growing fog of pleasure Richard managed to remember that last night he'd thought of a new position to try when she sucked him off and they couldn't really do it here. He stroked her beautiful hair, loath to interfere with the wonderful time his cock was having but he really did want to try the new position. Reluctantly he gripped her head, easing her off his cock, taking a couple of deep breaths so he could focus.

As he continued to hold her head she looked up at him worried that she might have done something wrong. Wrapping her hand around his shaft she held it tighter as she continued jacking him off hoping he'd at least like that. She probably should have just sucked him like she'd done other times instead of trying to experiment. Damm, she hoped he wasn't too angry with her.

"Sorry master. I'll suck you properly, okay?"

"What? No, no. That was great. It's just that there's something else, something else I want to try if that's okay?"

"What?"

"Can we try something else?"

"Oh, um, yes master."

Phew, it was okay. Not only okay, he was also smiling at her, sort of like the smile you got from a kid who'd been given a great present. This was too weird. He was asking her if they could do something, not just telling her what to do.

"Cool. Okay but we'll have to go upstairs probably. Um, in my room. Here."

Taking her hand he helped her up intending to lead her upstairs but somehow as she stood it seemed natural for their lips to meet. As their tongues touched, his arms wrapped around her and hers went around his neck. He dropped his hands lower so he could hold her beautiful butt pulling her to him. He could feel his cock pressing against her stomach, which made him realise that his t- shirt was stopping him properly feeling her boobs against his chest. Breaking the kiss he ripped off his t-shirt before locking lips with her again.

Much better. Except that maybe they'd be more comfortable on the ground cause if they lay down it wouldn't take much to be inside her, to have his cock in her pussy again which would be even better than much better. He couldn't believe how much he wanted her, wanted to be inside her. It was like an ache. He started kissing along her neck up to her ears.

"Mmm. What is it you want to try?"

Wrong! Maybe he wanted to do something horrible, something she'd hate. She should have shut up. Although the way he was nibbling on her earlobe and the way his hands were playing with her bum was anything but horrible. With one hand she started playing with his hair while she dropped the other down to his bum.

"What?"

"Mmm, oh, nothing. Ohh!"

Her grip on his bum and his hair tightened as he licked along the outside of her ear. So exciting!

"Want to try? Hmmm. Yeah, upstairs."

"Eek!"

He'd swept her up in his arms.

"Let's go!"

He bent down to give her another quick kiss before heading upstairs.

She hung on tight, her head tucked in under his chin, her fears all but gone as he carried her up the stairs. His energy was different today. It was fun, unthreatening, and she felt certain nothing bad was going to happen. He probably wanted to try a different position like he did the other day when they'd done it in that doggie position. She'd known they'd be making love today so a new position might be fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.