Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 2: Signing the Contract

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Signing the Contract - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

From his parent's bedroom window Richard watched Janet kiss her mom goodbye as she and Janet's dad headed off to work at eight thirty. The night before he'd been able to check her diary entry after she went to bed so he knew that she was planning to spend the day at home by herself, watching tv and working on her tan. Gathering the evidence he needed for part one of his plan he headed downstairs and over to Janet's place.

As he raised his finger to the doorbell he realised that his hand was trembling which was not surprising the way his stomach was feeling. There was a moment of hesitation as his fear almost overpowered him but then he pressed, committing himself to actually doing it. As he waited he kept rehearsing what he wanted to say, but when she finally opened the door, his mind went blank and all he could do was stare.

"Oh, hi. What'd you want?"

"Ummm, I, ummm..."

He hadn't been really close to her since the party and he'd almost forgotten how really beautiful she was. And she smelt amazingly fresh, like she'd just had a shower. She had on an old loose tshirt, a pair of baggy faded shorts and was barefoot. The way the twin points of her nipples poked out at him he was sure she didn't have a bra on. It took all his strength to stop from openly staring at her tits.

"I said what do you want. Hello, anyone home?"

"Oh, yes, sorry. Um, I just need to talk to you for a couple of minutes."

"What? What about? Like I'm kind of busy Richard."

It was still happening, she was still treating him like shit. Pretending to be busy when he knew she wasn't. Well not for long, he'd make sure of that. He could feel his resolve and his anger building, driving away his nerves and fear.

"About these exam papers and a couple of other things."

"What?"

Taking a big breath and looking her straight in the eye he held out the copies of her and Marcia's emails along with copies of the exam papers.

"The exam papers that you and Marcia stole."

Frozen in place she stared at him in shock as her world turned upside down. Slowly her eyes dropped to the papers he was holding before she reached out and snatched them from him. She started rifling through them barely reading each page as she recognised the emails she and Marcia had sent back and forth. Finally she looked up at him again, trying to put it together, to work out what was happening, why he had the papers.

"Where did you... how did you... oh shit... Richard where'd you get these."

"Umm, well I kinda hacked into Marcia's computer and, well you know."

"So, like I don't get it. What do you want?"

Suddenly it dawned on her that of course, he wanted in when school started again. She'd have to make sure that he hadn't told anyone else and make him swear not to spread it around but she was sure Marcia wouldn't be too pissed off.

"You want copies. Next term. Okay. Like I'd have to talk to Marcia but, yeah, sure."

"No, no, I don't want that. No way."

"I don't get it. What then?"

"Well, you know. You. I thought that if we could, you know go out and then, you know... do it. Then that'd be it."

Watching her eyes and face as she slowly comprehended what he really wanted was fantastic.

"It? You mean sex? With you? You want me to have sex with you?"

He just nodded at her, keeping his look as blank as he could.

"You little shit. You disgusting little shit. How dare you! I can't believe that I used to like you.

You're fucked. I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last person in the world. I wouldn't even let you touch me you jerk. How fucking dare you. How fucking dare you think you can do something like this."

Now he knew he would need all his acting skills. Dropping his eyes, he let his shoulders slump, trying to make himself look like he was feeling really awful for what he'd just done.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I just thought. You're right, I'm a shit. I should have known you wouldn't have sex with me. I'm sorry."

By now he was backing away.

"Please don't tell anyone about this. If you don't then I won't tell about the cheating. Okay. Please Janet."

"Okay. And you'd better not or I'll tell everyone what a shit you can be."

"I won't. And I'll give you the rest of the stuff I printed off if you promise not to tell. I'll have to get it together so if you come over in half an hour I'll have it for you."

Not waiting for a reply he turned and half ran across the lawn and through the gate to his place. Now it was up to her and he was ninety percent certain that she would come over to his house. When she did then he knew he had her and if she didn't, then at the very least he'd get back at her by actually reporting her for cheating. With luck he'd be able to convince people that he hadn't demand she have sex with him because after all she had no proof.

As she watched Richard head to his house Janet started shaking and the emails fell from her hands, fluttering to the floor. For a second she stared at them before slamming the door shut and leaning up against it, hugging herself as she tried to calm down. Eventually the shakes stopped and she was able to think clearly again. Gathering the emails up she headed to her room. First thing she had to do was delete all copies on her computer and also clear her ICQ history. There was no one she could call to talk this through or get around to support her when she went over to Richards so she'd just have to do it herself.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. How dare he, how dare that little shit even think that she'd have sex with him. When she saw him she'd really let him have it. Looking over at her alarm clock she realised that it was almost thirty minutes, time to go and get the rest of the emails he'd stolen.

She was about to leave when she realised that she'd feel even tougher with him if she wore something a bit better than the tshirt and shorts she had on. Soon she was dressed and feeling her normal in command self. Slip on sandals, short skirt and one of her fav designer tshirts.

As she walked over to his house she could feel her power rising. She'd show him, really rip into him.

Reaching his front door, she practically broke it down as knocked. When there was no answer after a couple of seconds, she knocked again, not stopping till he opened it. Brushing past him she stormed into the house and turned to face him.

"How fucking dare you. How fucking dare you think you could do this to me you little shit. I wouldn't even let you touch me so I'm sure not going to have sex with you. Ever. So give me that stuff and never, ever talk to me, or even look at me again. Because if you do you'll be real fucking sorry!"

She stood glaring at him, one hand on her hip, the other stretched out as she demanded the papers and computer disks he had in his hand.

"You're right, I shouldn't have done this. Here, I've written a kind of confession."

Handing her the package he waited while she glanced down and then started reading the top page.

'Mr Johnson, In this package there are computer disks and printouts which concern Janet Sheen. I thought that I could use my knowledge about Janet's cheating which I'd learnt from reading her emails and her diary to make her have sex with me whenever I wanted. To make her my sex slave.

As well as proof of her cheating, the diary also has stories about her masturbating, watching a porno movie, getting drunk, smoking dope and what she really thinks about the people she knows.

I realise that what I was planning is wrong and I will face whatever penalty I am given for this. What Janet has done is a serious crime and the school, her school friends, her parents and others should be told so they can decide her punishment.

So I am presenting this evidence, including a full copy of her private diary with this letter.

I am also emailing a copy of her diary to our classmates. It is important that they know the full details of what she has done.' Her diary! As she read the letter her world totally disintegrated. He'd read her diary. This was the most totally humiliating, the most devasting thing she could ever imagine. When she'd finished it she just stared at it, her neck and face burning red with embarrassment, her mind blank, not knowing what to do.

Finally he broke the silence.

"So, I'm sorry, but I have to do this. It's the right thing to do. I'm not sure what they'll do to you. I guess they'll expel you and you'll probably have to repeat the year because your exams will all be disallowed. Anyway, that's your copy."

"No, no. Richard, you can't. Please."

"But like I said in the letter, I have to. It was wrong of me to think that you'd let me have sex with you but what you've done is even more wrong. And like you said, you won't even let me touch you let alone have sex with you. So I'm sending this off."

Nothing mattered, only stopping him. Anything he wanted she'd do now. Having sex with him was infinitely better than letting anyone else read what was in the diary. She was so embarrassed, so humiliated knowing that he'd read it that she couldn't even look at him. The thought that all her friend could read it was impossible to imagine let alone allow it to happen.

"What if I did it? Richard?"

He was still keeping his voice down, sounding sincere yet troubled but it was an effort to keep it like that now.

"Did what?"

"Let you have sex with me."

"You mean you'd be my sex slave."

Fighting to keep the look of total disgust off her face, as she started to realise that she needed to be a lot more careful with the way she treated him, she managed to look up at him and put on her very best smile.

"If you promise to tell no one and give me all that stuff then... I'll have sex with you. Once."

He looked at her for a moment, for the first time letting his gaze travel over her amazing body without feeling that he had to hide his interest.

"Umm, no. It would have to be more than that. Really."

"Okay, twice. You can do it twice."

"Ummm. I don't know. I really want to have sex with you but... no, I'm sorry. I don't really think it's worth it unless you agree to be my sex slave. Especially after what you said."

Turning around he picked up another package which was in a large envelope.

"Here it is. Mail for the principal. Sorry Janet."

As he moved to the door, she almost leapt at him, grabbing his arm to stop him. Any bravado was gone, replaced by fear and desperation.

"NO. Please you can't. No, it's not fair. Richard, please don't. I'm sorry about what I said. I'll make it up to you somehow. I'll pay you. I've got a few hundred dollars you can have. What about that?

And you can sleep with me."

"Sorry, I don't want your money. It's not really worth it unless... you know, it's all. Sorry."

Pulling his arm free he walked out the door, heading down the path to the front gate, waiting for her to stop him again, waiting for her to completely give in. By the time he was half way to the gate he realised that he'd blown it, that she wasn't giving in. He tried to think of something else he could do but his mind was blank and an immense feeling of disappointment welled up in him. He could pretend to post it, let her suffer for a few days, or maybe he should turn around, tell her he'd changed his mind and that if she let him fuck her he'd give her the stuff back. At least that way he'd get one fuck.

The further he got from her the more her life seemed to disappear until finally she knew there was no choice. She couldn't face the world with everyone knowing what was in her diary.

"Okay... Richard? RICHARD."

For a second she thought he wasn't going to stop but then he was turning back to her.

"Yes?"

"I'll do it."

Slowly he walked back to her, his heart starting to pump with the excitement. It was going to happen.

Somehow he hadn't really thought it would. To have fantasies about it were one thing but to actually have it happening, to have the most beautiful girl he knew saying she would be his sex slave was far beyond anything that he thought he could really achieve. YES! Although he wanted to leap in the air, to whoop and holler, he didn't. Control he thought, have to keep in control, have to make sure that she knows who's in charge all the time. Then he was standing in front of her again.

"You'll do what?"

She glared at him. She might have to be his 'sex slave' but she wasn't about to say it.

"You know, what you want you little shit!"

"What I want is for you to tell me exactly what you are going to be and to never call me a 'little shit'.

So let's start again. What will you do?"

She still glared at him. There was no way she was going to say it. She could cope with not calling him a little shit because she'd just think that anyway but she couldn't say 'sex slave'.

"Look you know what I'll do so stop being stupid."

"Nope, I didn't think you really meant it. See ya."

Turning, he headed back down the path. This time he'd only gone a few steps when he heard her running after him. Then she was standing in front of him blocking his way.

"No, Richard, don't please. I'm sorry. I do mean it. I'll say it. Please don't go." She took a big breath.

"I'll, I'll be your... your sex slave."

For what seemed like an eternity they stared at each other until finally she dropped her eyes, slumping her shoulders.

"Go back inside and wait for me."

As she walked she could feel herself trembling. He'd won and now she was going to have to do whatever he wanted. This morning she'd woken bored but feeling okay and now she was about to have sex with Richard. Unbelievable. Once inside the house she stopped, unsure where to go, hoping that he wouldn't say the bedroom. Maybe he'll tell me it was all just a stupid game she thought but when he spoke any hope of that quickly disappeared. As she heard the door close behind her it felt as if she was being locked away.

"As my slave you will call me Master. You will obey me instantly, no questions, no hesitation, no matter what I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes."

"No, you have to say 'yes Master', okay?"

"Yes Master."

"Okay. Now I printed out a kind of contract last night that I think you should sign. Just to make it official you know. Come on, it's in my room."

Walking past her he headed down the hall to his room. Over the years she'd spent lots of time in there before she'd told him she couldn't play with him anymore. It had always been a place for fun and games, but now it was a place for fear.

When she got to his room he was over by his computer, holding a piece of paper out to her. As she took the paper from him she checked out the room which was different from the last time she'd been in it. He now had a double bed and there were lots of posters of half naked girls like Pamela Anderson on the walls.

"Read it."i janet sheen hereby agree to be the sex slave of Richard Marks, my Master, until such time as He shall tire of me. As His sex slave i will live by the following creed and rules.

1. i am a sex slave and nothing more.

2. i will not speak without my master's permission 3. my only desire is to serve, obey and please my Master.

4. i worship my Master's body.

5. i acknowledge that i am nothing more than an object - an instrument to be used by my Master for his pleasures.

6. i acknowledge that my body and mind is the property of my Master.

7. i will never again masturbate without my Master's permission.

8. i will always thank my Master for all He gives me.

9. i will never hesitate when responding to my Master.

10. i will maintain my punishment book which will list all the times i upset my Master with my disobedience and thoughtlessness.

11. i will thank my Master for the discipline and punishments i receive from Him.

12. i will always submit to my Master.

13. i shall wear the collar my Master gives me with pride for it signifies His ownership of me and my devotion to Him.

14. i will never look into the eyes of my Master without his permission.

15. my head will remain bowed and my eyes will be cast down in the presence of my Master.

16. my rightful "place" is on my knees before my Master.

17. i will always be ready to please my Master.

18. The opportunity to please my Master is very important to me and i will take every chance to do so.

19. i will never reach orgasm without my Master's permission.

20. i will tell my Master when i need to be punished and why.

21. i will tell my Master when i have been bad.

22. i must never show disrespect for my Master in any way - no matter where i am - in his presence or not.

23. The needs of my Master are more important than my own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.