Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 19: Woof, Woof

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Woof, Woof - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Somehow they ended up spooned, Richard behind Janet with one arm under her shoulder, hand cupping her left boob, his other arm draped over her with that hand cupping her right boob. Their knees were bent, his tucked in behind hers, his cock pressed ever so nicely against her bum. His cock wasn't hard either, which kind of amazed him. Maybe he was getting used to her or maybe her surprise deep throat trick had worn him out!

Once again Janet was a jumble of conflicting feelings. It felt unbelievably nice lying here naked, his body fitting so snugly against hers but it shouldn't feel nice. Her hands were covering his, holding them against her boobs and that also felt great but she knew it shouldn't feel great. Even if his hands weren't groping her boobs or nipples the way most guys seemed to, shouldn't she hate him touching her no matter what? And having his cock press against her bum wasn't disgusting but surely it should be?

His cock felt like it was in that half state, not soft like she knew it could sometimes be but not really hard like she now knew it was most of the time. If she were to wriggle her bum and press back a bit she reckoned it would probably get hard again though! Not that she was going to do that although maybe she should? Maybe that was what she was meant to do? Shit! It wasn't fair. Why did his body have to fit hers so well?

Truth was he had a good body, the sort that if she saw on TV or in a film she and her friends would probably pretend to swoon over. Why couldn't he at least have been fat! Or wimpy! Or really ugly! With all the horrid things he'd done to her and made her do to him it didn't seem fair that he wasn't gross. More than that, why did he have to keep give her mind-blowing orgasms. She wanted to hate everything he did to her but it was so hard when he did the things like he just had, making her feel so good.

By contrast, Richard's feelings were all on the upside. Life was looking very good and he couldn't really see how this was going to change. Janet was so totally responding to him, not fighting him at all and the way her body was fitting so perfectly against his... well it was... perfect! And they had the whole day ahead of them to just hang out and whenever they felt like it they could have sex again. This really was how it should be he thought kissing the top of her head.

"Mmmm. This is nice but I guess you'll want to shower and stuff? I mean not that you smell or anything but you know?"

He did an exaggerated sniff then hugged her tighter.

"Actually you do. Good though. You smell good and sexy, very sexy! But it's shower time then we can do something else? Like whatever we want, you know? I mean, you know anything... you know, together?"

"Yes master."

Shit! Fuck he was an idiot sometimes! Do something else? Anything? She was going to think he meant sex. Not that he didn't want to have more sex with her, of course he did, but that wasn't what he meant this time. Bumbling like a thirteen year old. Idiot!

Sex is exactly what Janet assumed he meant. She knew she should have wriggled her butt against his cock when she'd thought about it because it was pretty obvious that all he thought about was them having sex. Or maybe he was going to make her read more stories or watch sex videos. Not that it mattered what it was, as long as she kept him happy, made the first move whenever she could and did everything he asked without question.

She was just about to reach back to his cock when he took his hands from her boobs and moved out from behind her, clambering off the bed.

"Coming? We can use mom and dad's shower. It's huge. A two person one."

He was standing alongside the bed holding his hand out. All she could do was smile at him as she moved off the bed, giving him her hand so he could lead her to his parent's room.

"I just remembered you've used their shower before haven't you?"

"Yes master."

"Wow, that seems like so long ago. You and Kelly haven't stayed over for years. Hey, you remember the first time?"

"Sorry?"

"The first time you guys stayed over and used mom and dad's shower?"

"Not sure... oh yeah, I do. We were, what, six maybe?"

"If that."

"Yeah, and Kel got so excited about the shower cause it was so big. Your mom said it was okay for her and I to get in together. You know I think that was her fav thing about coming over for the next couple of years, using your parents shower."

"Shit!"

"What?"

"I'd never really thought about it but I guess my parents must get in it together. Whoa! Not sure if I should be thinking about Mom and Dad in the shower together cause that could lead to other thoughts about them!"

"Other thoughts... What, you don't think they have sex or something? Come on."

"Yeah, yeah, I know they do but trust me it's not something I think about. Or want to think about! I mean who wants to thing about their olds doing it? Come on, I mean you don't think about your parents having sex? Oh wow, you do? Really?"

"No... no, not like that. But once Kel and I... shit, now you can't tell anyone this, okay?"

"No. What?"

"It was about eighteen months ago. Kel and I had gone into town with... someone, um, can't remember who... to see a movie. Kel started to feel sick so she and I came home but of course we were early. Anyway mom and dad were in the lounge room and... you know... they were doing it. They didn't hear us come in and we kind of watched them for a bit. That's all."

"You're kidding! And they don't know?"

"No way! God that'd be horrid!"

"Totally! Ok. Let's shower."

The shower had two nozzles facing each other. Richard stepped in and turned on both showerheads adjusting the water temperature. As the water started to heat up Janet joined him picking up the soap so she could start washing him. Slave duty!

"Hey, no probs. I showered earlier so I think I'm pretty clean. This is for you. Here, give me the soap. Okay turn around, I'll start with your back."

Unexpected. He was going to wash her? It was fine of course. Probably better in fact than having to wash him because if all she had to do was stand here while he washed her then she couldn't do anything wrong and that meant he wouldn't have any reason to punish her.

He started with her back working his way down from her shoulders, figuring this way he was leaving the best till last. Maybe washing her wasn't the most exciting thing in the world but it certainly wasn't the dullest. Any reason to touch Janet was a worthwhile one he thought as he worked over her back. It didn't take all that long before he was soaping her butt, making extra sure he soaped into her crack before crouching down to do the backs of her legs all the way down to her ankles.

"There, all clean on the back. Front please."

She looked amazing, wet hair plastered to her head, rivulets of water running over her face and her body. Awesome sight! And now he got to wash her beautiful boobs. He took a long time working on them, almost forgetting what he was doing as he stroked and caressed them, making sure they were cleaner than clean, paying particular attention to her rubbery nipples. Then his soapy hands were traveling down her stomach till eventually one hand was between her legs, carefully washing her pussy.

Occasionally when she showered she played with her boobs and a few times she'd masturbated in the shower but mostly she thought of a shower as something to either help her wake up, refresh her after a long day or of course to get clean in. This was something else though. It was relaxing with the water beating down on her at the same time as it was exciting having him soap her everywhere.

"Ohhh!"

She couldn't help the small moan as his hand moved between her legs and rubbed her pussy, one finger briefly dipping inside. Then he was kneeling down, resting the top of his head against her mound as he worked his way down her legs, even cleaning her feet. As the water poured over them she moved her hands through his hair, pressing his head against her. It seemed that all too soon he was finished, putting the soap away as he stood.

"There. All done I think."

"Hmmm. Thank you. Umm, do you want me to wash you?"

"Nope. I'm fine but what about your hair? Want me to wash it?"

"Oh, um, I guess. Yeah. It needs it I guess."

"Okay. Now I know how fussy you are about your shampoo but mom has a zillion shampoos you can choose from here."

"Fussy? I'm not fussy."

"Shit, you practically threw a tantrum the first time you had to wash your hair here because my shampoo was 'boy crap' if I remember rightly. After that you used to always bring your own over."

"Well it was boy crap. And I didn't throw a tantrum. I've never thrown a tantrum. In my life, ever. I'm sure I'd remember something like that. And look, your mum has lots of stuff I can use."

She picked up one of the shampoo bottles and was about to squeeze out some shampoo when Richard took it from her.

"I'll do it. Here, bend over a bit."

Soon her head had all but disappeared in the shampoo lather as he worked it into her scalp. Then he repositioned her so the shower was washing the shampoo out. At the same time he started working his fingers into her scalp. As he worked, he thought he heard Janet moan, then a few seconds later her head dropped forward till her forehead was resting on his chest. Nice! This was his favorite part of having his hair cut, when the hairdresser washed his head and gave him a head massage, especially if it was a girl doing the massage. Only trouble was that it was normally over in a couple of minutes and he always wanted more.

So he gave Janet more. For at least ten minutes he worked his fingers on her scalp as the water cascaded over them. Finally he eased off.

"All done."

She slowly lifted her head, looking up at him for a moment before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Thank you. That was so good. Felt like my head was going to melt away or something."

"Excellent. I always love having my head massaged too. Hey, time we go out before we become total prunes."

As they were toweling themselves dry Richard made a second attempt to find out what Janet wanted to do for the rest of the day.

"So, now we're clean, what would you like to do?"

"Oh, um, anything you want really."

"Well some of what I figured we could do would be another movie, um, get some DVD's but we'd have to go out to get them of course, go to the mall, swimming, bike ride, TV but there's probably nothing on, um, its too late to go to the beach today really. So, any ideas?"

"Bike?"

"What? Bike ride? Really? Okay, cool. You mean it?"

"Ah, yeah I guess. I think my bike's okay. I mean I haven't used it for a while but it should be okay."

"Like old times, huh? Except Kels not here."

Years ago when they didn't go away during the holidays, Richard, Janet and Kelly would spend much of their time on their bikes, traveling all over the city. He hadn't actually planned on suggesting they go for a ride it had slipped out. But now that it was out he was quite glad because he still loved riding and it might be fun to be riding with Janet again.

Janet had grabbed at the idea of a bike ride because it seemed to be a safe option. If they were on their bikes they couldn't have sex, wouldn't really have to talk much and nobody was likely to see them. Easy choice really!

So it was that thirty minutes later they were over at her place, Richard checking over her bike pumping up the tires while Janet was upstairs changing. When she came back down and joined him in the garage it took all his self-control not to suggest they forget the bike ride and have sex again.

She'd dried her hair and had it pulled back in a pony with a blue scrunchy holding it in place. Her face was fresh and clean, inviting, her eyes sort of sparkling. She was wearing a white sports bra, a darker blue sleeveless top that was knotted under her boobs leaving her mid-riff bare, pale blue bike pants that looked like they'd been painted on, white sport socks, sneakers and she looked absolutely amazing. Sexy. Hot. Possibly the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

"Wow!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. No. You look... great, that's all. I mean... wow!"

"No. This is just an old top and... no."

"Yes! You do, I mean really... you know... you do... um, well, anyway everything seems okay here. Tires are up now. Guess we might as well head."

A minute later they were rolling down Janet's drive and turning right. Janet wasn't really expecting to enjoy the ride but as soon as they took off that changed. It had been so long since she'd been on her bike that she'd forgotten how exhilarating the wind against her face could feel.

After about a mile of zigzagging through local streets they reached Holstein Park from where they could link up with the bike pathway. Over the last twenty years the city had invested heavily in bike paths building a substantial network. The track they were on lead them through a series of parks and dedicated bike lanes skirting the edge of the city before coming out alongside the river near the university. If they followed the track along the river they'd eventually reach the sea but that would be a very long ride. Richard pulled up, waiting for Janet to catch up to him.

"So, how far you want to go?"

"Huckleberry Hill maybe?"

"Cool, that's what I figured too. Let's go!"

Huckleberry Hill was Richard, Janet and Kelly's name for a private area they'd discovered about twelve miles downstream. At the time of the 'discovery' Richard had been reading Tom Sawyer, hence the name. It wasn't much of a hill, more of a tall mound but it had become their favorite hideout. It was at a bend in the river about two hundred feet inland from the bike path, and was surrounded by trees and bushes making it very private. On the other side of the track down by the river there was a little cove that was protected from the current where they swam. They'd often brought a picnic lunch, spending hours swimming in the cove or hanging out on their hilltop.

For most of the ride along the river, Richard let Janet take the lead. The problem with this was that a few times he almost collided with someone coming the other way and once almost missed a bend in the path which would have seen him end up in the river because his attention was continually on Janet, not the path. He had trouble keeping his eyes off her, reveling in the sight of her amazing legs pumping up and down, the intricate play of her back muscles, the sweep of her arms down to her hands where they gripped the handle bars and the sway of her ponytail. It was so exciting being able to look at her, to drink in her beautiful body without the fear she'd tell him to stop, tell him to piss off.

The track became progressively deserted as they moved further from the city and for the last five minutes they didn't see anyone else. When they arrived at the bend in the river they pulled off to the side.

"Want to see if the hill's still there?"

"I think it'll still be there Richard. It can't 'disappear' can it?"

"You know what I mean. See if it's still hidden, if anyone else has discovered it."

"Yeah. Okay, why not."

The bush seemed to be a lot thicker than they remembered so it wasn't an easy climb. Janet went first and soon Richard had to help her so she didn't slide back down in some of the steeper spots. He was tempted was to hold her butt and push her up that way but resisted and instead put his hands on the small of her back to help her. The last few feet was almost a vertical climb over a bank and he really had to push so she could get up. When Janet was over the top she turned and offered her hand to Richard to help him and once they were both up it only seemed natural to keep holding hands. At the top the small grassed clearing which was maybe twenty feet across looked no different to when they'd last been here probably four years ago. From the hilltop you could see out to the river and all the way down to the sea off in the distance. They stood in silence for a while, hand in hand, looking out.

"I'd forgotten how beautiful it is?"

"What?"

"The view. It's really beautiful."

"Oh, yeah, I guess so."

"Guess so? Boys!"

"Hey, pity we didn't bring food."

"You mean pity I didn't bring food. Kelly and I always brought the food unless it was chewing gum."

"Yeah well I'm a boy aren't I. Food's girl stuff isn't it?"

"Pardon?"

"Hey, only joking. I do food now. Mom and dad wouldn't let me stay by myself until I'd proven to mom I could cook stuff."

"Scary thought!"

"Say, you want to have a picnic here one day?"

"Oh... um... yes, of course."

"Tomorrow maybe? We could head down early and spend most of the day here. Maybe swim as well? What do you say?"

"I guess. Yeah, okay."

"Cool. Great! Should be fun. And you're right you know, it is a great view."

They stood for a while longer, still holding hands enjoying the silence and solitude.

"So, well, um, now we know the hill's still here I guess we can head back?"

"Okay. At least getting down the hill will be easier than climbing up."

The ride back was uneventful though by the time they reached the house they were both starting to feel a bit worn out from what was an almost non-stop two-hour ride. Richard led them around the back of his house and they propped their bikes against the back porch.

"Want to have a swim? Cool off?"

"Yeah. Definite."

"Then last one in's..."

"the last one wet!"

It was a silly phrase that the three of them used to say. Before Janet had even finished the second half of it Richard was racing off, heading to the pool, tugging at his t-shirt. Standing by the pool he started yanking at his shoes with one hand while the other was pulling down his pants. Then something flew past him. Janet. She'd taken a running dive into the pool fully clothed! That wasn't fair or rather, why didn't he think of that. By the time she surfaced he was naked and he dived in, heading straight for her. When he reached her he leapt at her intent on dunking her but she easily dodged him.

"You cheated!"

"What? No way. Nothing in the rules says you have to take your clothes off. And anyway, thought you knew I was a cheater!!"

"Oh yeah, true, I forgot."

"So, I win."

"Okay cheater, you win... this time. What do you want?"

The other part of the game was that the last one in the pool had to do something for the others. Normally Kelly was the last one in and her tasks tended to be menial jobs such as getting them drinks whenever they wanted them. Until Richard said 'What do you want?" Janet had forgotten about that part of the game. Her unedited response shocked her though as she thought about asking him to go down on her, to finger her, to slowly make love to her. Of course she didn't say any of those, no way in the world. She shook her head, trying to throw these sick thoughts away.

"Oh... I'll think of something, don't you worry."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

"Shit. Now my clothes are all wet! How am I going to get them dry? Shit!"

"What do you expect if you go swimming in them! Anyway all you have to do is put them in the dryer. They'll dry no problem."

"Oh. Yeah, of course. I might do that now."

"Okay. Hurry back."

Half way to the Marks' laundry Janet started to worry and not only because of what she'd almost blurted out when he asked what she wanted. She'd had a great day from the moment she woke all the way through to diving in the pool. She'd enjoyed hanging with Richard and that was wrong. She shouldn't enjoy any of this she should hate it. Maybe when he gave her an orgasm she couldn't stop her body enjoying that but she shouldn't enjoy riding with him or swimming with him or anything else they might do.

Truth was she shouldn't really enjoy him giving her an orgasm either because he shouldn't be able to give her an orgasm. Her body shouldn't be betraying her like this. In the laundry she quickly stripped, throwing everything including her sneakers in the dryer. What to do? She didn't seem to be able to stop herself enjoying the good things he did but even if she could that probably would be the wrong thing to do anyway. He'd probably realise there was something wrong, get angry and punish her. All she could really do was what she was doing, make sure he was happy with everything she did to him.

Richard was on top of the world as he watched Janet head into the house. Climbing out of the pool he hit the switch for the spa before slipping into it, letting the bubbling waters envelop him. Things were going way better than he could ever have imagined. They were really hanging together now, just like they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Warning!!! Shit, he was doing it again, convincing himself that she love... liked him. She didn't and as much as he might want her to he had to remember that she never would. She was only doing all this stuff cause she was scared of him, cause he was blackmailing her into it and he mustn't forget this otherwise he'd end up blowing it. Maybe he was getting too soft, maybe he needed to be more of a master. He had to dominate her more. Made sense because it was when he dominated her that she learnt stuff. It was after he'd whipped her and hit her, that that she became a good slave.

In some of the slave stories the master would whip a slave for no reason. When the slave would ask why, the master would say it was because the master wanted to, or because they could. Maybe he should do that. Give her another whipping and tell her he was doing it just because he could. Yes, he'd do it when she came back. Tell her to go a get the whip. He'd make sure she didn't forget he was her master.

She was coming back now. She was standing on the other side of the spa. She was about to get in. She was naked, her body still wet, shining in the afternoon sun and his heart was in his throat!

"Hold on."

She paused, one foot poised above the water. He was looking at her, his eyes slowly traveling up her body and she felt the blush spreading over her face and neck.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I mean, you're... I mean the sun's on you and the spray of the water and... and you look so beautiful. So really beautiful that I guess I wanted to look at you because it's so hard to believe. I mean you are so beautiful. Sorry. I mean, get in, come on."

He thought she was beautiful. She wasn't, not really, but he thought so and that was so nice. She moved down into the water and somehow they drifted together, meeting in the middle of the spa, only their lips touching. To start it was the lightest of touches but soon their tongues joined in, moving in a delicate dance and even in the warm spa water they both shivered with a tingling pleasure.

"Thank you... master."

"What? Oh, no, thank you... what I mean is, you know you probably don't have to say 'master' all the time. I mean only sometimes, you know."

"Oh... um... thanks."

They kissed again tongues once more exploring before they retreated to opposite sides of the spa, smiling tentatively at each other, adrift in their thoughts as they enjoyed the relaxing pummel of the water. Richard allowed his eyes to close as he tried to analyze what had happened. One moment he was getting ready to whip her, the next moment he was telling her she didn't have to call him master! The thing was he felt good about that and he was glad he hadn't asked her to get the whip. If he had he was pretty sure she wouldn't have kissed him the way she did and the kisses had been amazing. He could still feel the effect, an exciting tightness deep in his stomach. But telling her she didn't have to call him master? That was undoubtedly a dumb thing to say but he didn't know how he could unsay it without sounding totally stupid.

For a while nothing more happened but as the swirling water push their legs around they occasionally collided. Soon their feet were touching, toes fitting together, breaking apart then coming together again. Janet knew she was smiling as they played with each other's feet but she no longer cared. Eyes closed, the hot water swirling around, the tension disappearing from her muscles, it was hard to focus on anything other than the small pleasures of the moment.

Then his feet disappeared and she was momentarily disappointed however his hands soon replaced them. She kept her eyes closed as his hands moved along the outside of her legs, up her calves, her thighs and her hips. As they circled her waist she felt his body move in between her legs and she closed her legs in, settling them around his hips, trapping him as she opened her eyes. He was kneeling in the water, his smiling face a foot from hers, looking incredibly cute.

"What's happening tonight?"

"Pardon?"

"Tonight? Can you stay?"

"Oh, um, I don't know. Have to ask mom."

"Want to do that now?"

"Okay."

He closed the gap and once more they kissed, this time with a little more urgency. As their lips and tongues dueled she idly wondered if he was hard under the swirling water. Probably. She knew she was wet and not just because they were in the water. When they finally left the spa she saw his cock was definitely very hard. There was a moment of panic as she wondered if she was meant to have done something for him in the spa but he hadn't said anything or tried to get her to do anything. Maybe she should offer to suck him or something like that now. She was trying to figure out exactly how to say 'Do you want me to suck your cock?' when he threw her a towel as he started drying himself.

"Come on, let's check with your mom."

They were soon inside and she was dialing her mother's work.

"Hi mom... Yeah, good... Oh, okay. So about six thirty?... No nothing really. See you then. Bye."

As she hung up the phone she turned to Richard, hoping he wouldn't be angry.

"Um, I've got to go home tonight. The Morgansens are coming over for dinner apparently and mum wants me there."

"Six thirty?"

"Well yeah, that's to like set the table and help her in the kitchen and stuff."

"So that gives us about two hours."

"Yep."

"So I guess we could swim some more or maybe we could go upstairs. Which do you think?"

"Oh, um, whatever you want... master."

As he stepped up to her, his head tilting to one side, his lips meeting hers, she closed her eyes, accepting the kiss, returning it with an open mouth. Her arms went around his waist as his circled her shoulders and their bodies pressed into each other, separated only by their towels. They kissed for a while, tongues playing with each other till he pulled back.

"Hmm, nice. I love kissing you. No, I want to know which you want to do?"

He lips touched hers again, his tongue tracing her upper teeth.

"Swim..."

This time his tongue ran across her bottom teeth.

"Or upstairs, sex, lots of sex."

Once more he kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth as his arms dropped down to clutch her arse, pulling her tight against him. This time when they parted they were both a little breathless.

"Well, which one?"

"Sex."

"Lots of it?"

"Yeah, lots and lots of sex."

She'd only meant to repeat his phrase, 'lots of', not embellish it with 'lots and lots of'. That had sort of slipped out. Not that she thought it was a bad thing but it made her sound like she was really wanting him to have sex with her and of course she wasn't. But of course she did want him to think she was looking forward to having sex so it was actually good that she said it. Anyway, the important thing was that if they were going to have sex again she knew she had to take the lead, to convince him she really wanted to have sex with him.

This was so radically different to how she would have acted only a week ago. Up till then, when she was with a guy, there was always this internal radar operating ready to signal her when it was time to run interference as his hands moved too close to her pussy or tried to undo too many buttons. Of course now that she didn't have to worry about, in fact wasn't allowed to worry about that, it did make it easier to think about him, about how she could give him pleasure, because that's really what this was all about.

So instead of leaving her hands encircling his waist, she moved them down to momentarily hold and squeeze his bum, pulling him to her before she started tugging at his towel.

Richard had been prepared to take it slow but Janet was obviously hot to have sex, which was fine with him. As he felt her hands tugging at his towel he reciprocated, bringing his hands between them to loosen the end of the towel where it was caught between her boobs. Within seconds they were both naked again, their bodies pressed against each other.

"That feels better."

"Hmmm."

Then they were hungrily kissing again. As they kissed he started to shuffle towards the stairs and when he bumped against her feet, she lifted them, placing them on top of his so he was able to walk the two of them to the stairs without interrupting their kiss. The stairs presented a problem though. He didn't want to break the contact with her but if he tried to walk them up the stairs like this he'd probably topple over and kill them both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.