Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 18: Finger Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Finger Work - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

They lay together for the longest time, slowly recovering, each lost in their own thoughts. Richard of course was in heaven, his face wrapped in the biggest smile imaginable. The girl of his dreams was now living his dream and his life couldn't be anymore perfect.

As for Janet while she wasn't exactly smiling she was feeling sort of relaxed, almost content as she rested her head on his shoulder. There was a degree of security in finally understanding how to handle things with him. It was almost as if she was the one in control. If she followed his rules plus made sure she took the initiative with sex, he'd be happy and if he was happy, that should mean he wouldn't hurt her anymore. Simple! In fact, she was pretty sure that one of his rules was about taking the initiative so really all she had to do was follow the rules and it would be okay. Maybe she should look at the rules again to make sure she was following them all.

Shit! Rules! She was meant to thank him for letting her suck him off but she'd forgotten and they must have been lying like this for at least five minutes. If she said it now, he might realise she'd forgotten and get angry with her but if she didn't say it then he'd punish her for sure. Shit, shit, shit!

Richard was luxuriating in the after glow of the ultimate blowjob, being able to come in her throat. He was also enjoying having her body on top of his, her nipples like two pebbles pressing against his chest, his half hard cock up against her slit. His hands idly roamed her back finally making their way down to her bum. Her back might be nice, but a back was a back whereas her bum! He didn't think he'd ever get bored with touching it, feeling it, the way it curved up from her back then swept down, either to her hips, her thighs or best off all, sweeping in to her female centre.

As his heart rate slowly returned to normal his mind churned over a thousand thoughts and questions, the uppermost ones being about them, about their relationship. He continued to caress her bum as he slowly worked up the courage to tell her how he really felt. He knew it would change things, but after what she'd just done, even what she'd just started doing now, lovingly kissing his neck, he knew he had to tell her.

"Mmmm."

She moved along the side of his neck, working her way up to his mouth. Almost instantly he could feel his cock returning to full hardness and when her lips met his and their tongues started playing with each other his stomach tightened and then started doing flip flops. Yes, he was going to tell her, he had to!

"Thank you master. Mmmm. Thank you for allowing your slave to suck your beautiful cock and, and thank you for coming in your slave's mouth. Mmmm. Thank you master. Your slave thanks you master."

Her lips met his again and they continued kissing but this time he was swept by a wave of panic, not pleasure, this time his stomach was sending very different signals. Master / slave. That's what they were and he'd forgotten, almost blowing everything in the process. He'd almost told her that he loved her. God! That was so close. What a fucking idiot he'd have looked, how fucking embarrassing it would've been. Probably would have fucking ruined everything!

He'd convinced himself that she loved him because of what she was doing. Bullshit, of course she didn't love him! If anything, she hated him. After all a week ago he didn't exist as far as she was concerned and since then he'd whipped her and raped her and forced her to do all sorts of stuff. She was only doing this because he'd made her his slave, his slut, his personal sex toy and he couldn't afford to forget that. Sure, when she behaved and did what she was meant to do, like she'd just done, he'd be nice to her and treat her well, but telling her what he felt? No, way! Even feeling it was stupid!

Okay, he hadn't made a fool of himself, hadn't lost control so it wasn't a problem. Moving on, all he had to do was keep treating her like his slave, his sex toy. What did he want to do with his toy now? With his hands still gripping her bum, the answer was simple. He wanted to play with his toy, wanted to play with his slave's body, explore it again. He wanted to explore and examine a girl's body in ways that he'd never been able to up till now. That's what he wanted.

She kissed him again as soon as she'd thanked him hoping that this would stop him saying anything about how long she'd taken to do it. She thought it worked but she wouldn't really know till he made her write things in her punishment book again. Still she could hope, couldn't she.

As she continued kissing him she became more and more aware of his cock, pressing against her pussy. She wasn't completely sure but she thought it was getting harder which of course probably meant he wanted to fuck her. Okay, she could wait till he made a move or she could make a move herself. Shit! Knowing what she had to do and actually doing it were sometimes very different things! This was stupid. All she had to do was lift her hips, tilt forward and maybe reach back to guide his cock, then settle down again and he'd be inside her. Simple!

Of course kissing him like this was also taking the initiative and should make him happy so maybe she didn't need to do anything more. It wasn't as if she wanted to have sex with him again so it would probably be best to wait till she was sure that's what he wanted. Yeah, that's what she'd do and in the meantime she make the kiss as good as she could, her tongue delving into his mouth, exploring it, duelling with his tongue.

Then she felt him moving his legs and that was enough to galvanise her into action. Reaching back between her legs she just managed to stroke the top of his cock before he broke their kiss and rolled her over so she was lying on her back and he was now on his side. She waited for him to get on top of her but he didn't, he stayed there lying alongside her, one hand now stroking her hair while the other was playing with her boobs.

"Have you come this morning? No, of course you havn't, I know you haven't, you were asleep most of the morning weren't you slave? Um, what I mean is like, would you like to come slave?"

"Oh, umm, yes master... that is no, master, your slave hasn't come and, um, I... um, she guesses she'd like to come master. She doesn't know master. If that's what you want master that is."

"Okay. What if I finger you? You know, finger fuck you? Will you come if I do that slave?"

"Probably master."

"Probably?"

"Yes master yes. I... your slave will come if you... if you fingerfuck me... her."

When he moved his hand down between her legs and cupped her pussy she did her best to smile up at him. Then as his fingers worked between her pussy lips she remembered to give a little moan as she spread her legs apart to give him easy access.

"That's good. Wow, you're so slippery down here, like your pussy's really wet. Fuck, is that normal? No, it isn't is it. Like you don't walk around through the day with it wet like this do you?"

Her face was suddenly burning, embarrassment flashing through her like a flame with this further proof of what she really was. Why did he have to say things like that, have to push home to her what a slut she was because who but a slut would be so wet, would have become so turned on by sucking his cock.

"You're wet because you're horny aren't you? I mean that's why you get wet isn't it?"

"Um... yes master."

"Far out. So you got turned on sucking me off did you? That's so cool, that's great. Look."

He'd brought his hand up to her face and his middle finger was covered in her juice. Then he held his finger under his nose and inhaled.

"Oh wow, you smell so good. God I love it!"

As she watched transfixed, he licked along his finger.

"Mmmm. And you taste so good. Your pussy has to be the best thing I've ever tasted I reckon."

He swiped his hand through her pussy again, gathering more of her juice on her finger, this time bringing it up to her nose.

"So, you like the smell?"

Why did he have to do this, humiliate her like this. It'd be okay if she didn't like the smell, if she was nauseated by it because then she could smile at him as she lied, telling him how much she liked it. But she couldn't lie, she could only smile as she told him the humiliating truth.

"Yes master."

"Cool! What about the taste. Do you love the taste of your pussy juice, cause I sure do."

He wiped his finger over her lips and then slipped it into her mouth. Instinctively she sucked on his finger, her tongue cleaning it.

"So, do you like it? Well?"

"Yes master. Mmmm."

He was kissing her as his hand went back down between her legs and this time his finger slid into her pussy and he started fucking it in and out. Yeah, way to go. Fingering her and playing with her cunt as much as he wanted.

For a couple of minutes he pistoned his finger in and out but then he slowed and finally stopped. This was wrong, this wasn't what he wanted to do. Well that wasn't true, he did want to do it, but not like this. This was so, so... mechanical or something the way he was jamming his finger into her. Didn't feel right at all. What he wanted to do was give her the best orgasm she'd ever had from being fingered, from masturbating. He wanted it to be even better than when she played with herself. He wanted her to love the things he did to her body the same way he loved what she'd done for him.

When he stopped fingering her, broke off their kiss and just stared at her she immediately assumed she'd done something wrong.

"That was good master."

"What?"

"Umm... what you were doing... you know... felt good master."

"Really?"

He started moving his finger again, this time watching her face, looking for her reaction.

"Umm, yes master. Good!"

"So this is what you do?"

"What master"

"This is what you do is it?"

"Yes, um... I... sorry master, you're slave... your slave doesn't understand."

"When you... you know, get yourself off? This is how you do it?"

"Umm... I don't know... I mean your slave... sorry master... your slave means... not sure... not sure what you mean master. Sorry master... have I, I mean, sorry, your slave means, has your slave done something wrong? Master?"

"No, no you haven't done anything wrong. Look, stop saying your slave, okay? Say I again. Okay."

"Master?"

Shit. He hadn't meant to say that but it had been getting so annoying hearing her call herself, or rather trying to call herself, slave all the time. It seemed to be getting in the way of them talking properly and anyway it didn't sound right somehow. Not that he wanted her to know that. Now he'd have to cover it.

"What I mean is, um, what I mean is you've been a good slave today, very good. So as a reward you don't have to call yourself slave. But if you stop being good then that might change, okay?"

"Oh yes. Thank you master. Your... I'll be good, I promise master. Thank you master."

It seemed stupid but she really did feel grateful, really meant it when she thanked him. She almost felt like kissing him so he'd know how grateful she was but she didn't because that would be... what did she care what it would seem like to her. He'd probably like it if she kissed him and that was the important thing, to do the things he liked and keep him happy. Reaching up her arms encircled him and her lips locked onto his, her tongue slipping deep into his mouth.

Wow! Not the reaction he was expecting. As they kissed he moved his arms around her and then rolled on top of her. His cock was once more pressed against her pussy and her ankles wrapped around his shins, locking him to her. Finally they came up for a breath.

"Hmm. Nice." He kissed her on the nose. "Very nice! Now, where were we? I think I was asking you about how you get yourself off and, well, I think you sort of sidetracked me!"

"Sorry master."

He lightly kissed her lips.

"Don't be. It was a very nice way to be sidetracked. Still, I want to know. Okay, now what exactly do I want to know? I know, when you do it... when you masturbate, where do you do it? In bed?"

Before she could say anything he kissed her again.

"Hmm, I love kissing you."

"Yes master."

"Yes master you love me kissing you? Or yes master you masturbate in bed?"

"Oh, um yes master I... um... both master."

"Good. Hey and of course you masturbate in bed! It's in your diary isn't it. Where else have you done it?"

"Um... in the shower... and the bath."

"And? I know you did it at Julie's place when you watched the porno. Anywhere else?"

"Not really master."

"What? Come on, where?"

"... School."

"Wow! Really? Like when? Where?"

"Just once in the girls toilet."

"Wow! Fuck, from now on everytime I go past them I'll be wondering if there's someone in there playing with themself! So, how often do you do it?"

"Don't know. Few times a week maybe? Every couple of days I guess?"

"Shit, if I didn't do it at least once a day I'd think I was sick! Hey, what about your friends? Do they masturbate?"

"Don't know master."

"Yeah that's right. You don't talk about jerking off with your friends do you. Tell you what, if a guy ever tells you he doesn't do it, he's like totally lying. We all do it. Hey, Kelly does it, didn't you say in your diary?"

"I don't know master. I only thought she might."

"Wow. When I read that it was like, so hard to imagine Kel doing something like that, you know? Mind you it was hard to imagine you doing it too I guess. Although it was defintely fun to try imagining it!"

Then he was moving off her, re-positioning himself to sit cross-legged alongside her.

"Okay. It's night, you're in bed and you decide to, you know, masturbate. What do you do?"

"Oh, um... I guess I normally sit up a bit."

"Okay, do it then."

She repositioned herself, half sitting, with pillows supporting her. She didn't want to do the next bit but realised she had to so she pulled her feet up to near her bum and dropped her knees apart, spreading herself. For a while Richard didn't say anything content to just looked at her body.

"What next?"

"I, um, just touch myself, but not, um, not on my pussy yet, all around to start with."

She reached down to start but he stopped her.

"No, I don't want you to do it, I want to do it for you. You just have to tell me what you do."

When he released her hand, it was his that moved down, fingers extended till he touched her just above her pubic hair and started lightly teasing her with a feathery touch.

"Like this?"

"Um, yes, I... yes master."

"No, you have to tell me. Tell me what you like, how you like to touch yourself. What you do. I want to know what feels good for... you know, um, for girls. Like I've seen lots of porn movies where the girls are doing themselves, but they don't look all that real, you know? Looks like they're doing stuff so it'll look good but... I don't know. Anyway, I want you to tell me what to do. What you do. Everything, okay."

"Okay, I'll, um, I'll try."

This wasn't going to be easy. In fact it felt like it would be impossible to do what she now realised he wanted but what choice did she have?

"I normally touch myself lower, down, you know, um... like alongside the lips. On the sides though. Not touching them. Oh, yeah, there. Um... probably a bit heavier... oh, yeah like that. Oh, um, and up higher, you know just above the... my thing... I mean my clitoris. Not on it but... yeah, that's it. Oh, and I do that for a while I guess."

"So like this?"

"Yes, um... master."

"Anything else."

"Well, um, I guess... my boobs, nipples I mean. Well and my boobs. With my other hand, I sometimes touch them. I mean I do touch them. Like that, yes, that's just... I mean that's what I do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.