Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 17: Morning Duties

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Morning Duties - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

From zero to one hundred in less than a second. One minute she was in a deep sleep, the next instant she was wide awake with an overpowering premonition that something was horribly wrong.

Strange room, strange bed, strange everything... slave!

She was a slave and he was standing alongside the bed holding something, saying something. As she tried to clear her head she realised that although her lower half was covered by a sheet, she was naked from the waist up with her boobs very much on display. Instinct was to cover herself but she fought the impulse as she strained to get her brain into gear so she could work out what he was saying.

"Hey sleepy, time for breakfast. Well, way past that time but what the hell. I've got croissants, had to dethaw them, coffee, some cereal and even some fruit if you want it."

Dethawed croissants? He had a tray with dethawed croissants on it? This only increased her confusion. Her eyes darted to the bedside clock but what she saw only worsened her panic. It was after eleven o'clock. How could she have slept that late? Then it started coming back to her. Of course, she hadn't gone to bed till after daybreak. He'd made her read those stories and by the time she'd finished and then surfed the net a bit it was six thirty. She'd debated staying awake till he woke up but once she stopped reading and surfing her eyes had become so heavy she knew she couldn't stay awake any longer. She'd carefully slipped into bed alongside him, just to have a quick nap. Next thing she knew... croissants!

"Yep, almost midday. But you looked so cute sleeping there that I couldn't wake you. Till now that is. You know, days half over and there are lots of things to do! So, what'd you want to eat?"

"Umm, I don't know... I, ahh... umm, toilet?"

"Oh, sure. I'll just set this up while you do whatever."

Of course this meant getting out of bed. The natural thing would have been to wrap herself in the sheet or grab something, anything she could use to cover herself. Fortunately she was awake enough by now to know that covering herself would probably lead to trouble so, taking a big breath, she slipped out of the bed. Fighting the urge to hurry past him she walked normally as she headed for the bathroom but she was unable to stop blushing as she felt his eyes on her naked body.

Richard turned to watch her walking out, her butt seeming to wriggle at him as she disappeared out the door. Fuck she looked so good naked, so beautiful, especially when she moved. Poetry in motion or something like that. It really was an almost painful experience watching her, his chest seemed to tighten and he had trouble breathing. His, she was his and soon she'd walk back in, naked, her boobs doing that indescribable jiggle, her beautful little tuft of pussy hair only half hiding her pussy lips and they'd sit together on his bed having breakfast. Awesome! And she hadn't tried to hide herself from him, not even for an instant. This whole thing was really starting to work just the way he'd imagined.

As she toileted and then cleaned her teeth Janet desperately tried to clear her head. Early in the morning as she was reading the last story she'd had a moment of absolute clarity where she'd known exactly what she had to do to make this mess work so as he wouldn't hurt her anymore. Everything was crystal clear. Now however her head was a mass of cotton wool and nothing seemed the slightest bit clear. Maybe if she had a shower but he had breakfast waiting for her and so he'd be expecting her back.

Finishing cleaning her teeth she quickly checked herself out in the mirror. Not too bad although her hair was starting to look a little ratty. She'd have to give it a serious combing soon. Anyway, at least there were no marks from where he'd whipped her yesterday. She shivered at the horrible memory. It seemed like such a long time ago but it wasn't and it would probably happen again if she pissed him off. No way. She wasn't going to give him any reason to hit her like that ever again. One last check in the mirror and she headed back to the bedroom trying to focus herself on the main task. Keep him happy! No two tasks. Keep him happy and remember what it was that had seemed so clear at five in the morning!

"Ok, got everything set up. Come and get it!"

He was looking very proud of himself as he sat in the middle of the bed, the food spread all around him sort of like a picnic. He had obviously taken a lot of trouble getting this together so she was probably meant to congratulate him or something like that.

"Looks great."

"Yep. Should be plenty here. What'd you want to start with?"

"Cereal?"

"Okay, cereal it is. Come on, we can eat on the bed."

It was only as she clambered onto the bed to sit cross- legged, facing him, that the fact that she was still naked struck home! Of course he wasn't. He was only wearing shorts and the way his thing... no his cock... was tenting the front of them he probably didn't have any underpants on but still, he was clothed and she wasn't. Yesterday this had seemed like such a problem but now? There was a momentary wave of embarrassment where she had to fight the urge to grab a pillow to hide behind but this was quickly followed by resignation. He'd definitely seen everything she had to show in the last few days so whatever! She was obviously going to have to get used to it.

For the next few minutes she managed to avoid lengthy conversations, relying on "thanks", "yes", "no" type answers as they started eating. Then she made sure she had her mouth full so talking wasn't really an option. It gave her more time to try to remember what it was she'd worked out last night but she still couldn't seem to dredge it up. It was this out of reach thought, seemingly hell bent on tormenting her because she was sure it was the idea that was going to save her, protect her from anymore of his horrible whippings.

Then, as she savoured her first sip of coffee it came flooding back. The girls in the cheerleader story had been the ones who had given it to her. They liked having sex, wanted to have it, planned and schemed to have it and more than that, they let the guy know which he really seemed to get off on. He liked it when they were sluts. He didn't want to be chasing them to have sex, he wanted them to be chasing him, taking the initiative and in the early hours of the morning, that's what she'd finally figured Richard was about. He wanted her to be like those girls. And he wanted her to be like the two girls in the first story and most of the girls in the Jake and whoever the other story was. Most of the time they didn't have to be asked to have sex or do things, they did them because they wanted to.

Phew, that was a relief. At least she'd remembered although remembering what she'd decided she had to do didn't mean it was going to be easy to actually do it. Of course last night it had seemed easy. She remembered turning to look at him as he slept, thinking it'd be easy to pretend she wanted to have sex with him, to do the things those girls were doing. She had to do them anyway when he told her to, the only difference was that she'd be taking the initiative. Might mean he thought she was a slut but didn't he think that already from the names he'd called her. Now however, sitting here in front of him with him actually awake... much harder to contemplate!

Oh shit! She just remembered the other great idea she'd had last night. The reason she'd then spent another hour surfing the net, looking at stuff that two days ago she'd probably have been too embarrassed to search for. What she'd planned had seemed easy then but now, looking at him as she continued to sip her coffee it seemed impossible! But if she didn't do everything Richard wanted and even more, then he'd probably hurt her again with the whips.

Shit, shit, shit! She'd said I earlier instead of your slave. Dumb, dumb and dumber! Although he hadn't said anything so maybe he didn't notice. Your slave, not I. Your slave, not I. Your slave, not I!

"So, what time did you get to bed?"

"Your slave went to bed about six master."

"Wow. And you read the stories?"

"Yes master."

"So, what did you think of them?"

"Ah, they were interesting, I mean good master? Your slave means good master!"

"Right. Um, which one did you like most?"

"Oh, not sure. Um, the second one maybe?"

"How come?"

She didn't say anything for a while, not certain how to answer, not really wanting to talk about it because it was kind of embarrassing. Which was of course really dumb! She was sitting on his bed totally naked plus he knew she'd read the stories yet she was embarassed because he wanted her to tell him what she thought about them. She knew why she was embarassed of course. It was because she'd been turned on by reading them. Really turned on by some of the scenes but she definitely didn't want him knowing that.

"I guess, your slave guesses it was maybe more believeable than the other stories. More normal that is."

"Yeah, suppose so. Which part did you like the most? You know, which chapters?"

Somehow she didn't think he wanted to hear a school report giving a literary analysis of the story. He wanted her to talk dirty, he wanted to know which sex scenes she liked, probably so he could do those things to her. Not that it was really a problem in this story as most of the stuff the characters did was fairly standard. In fact there wasn't really anything she could think of in this story that she and Richard hadn't already done. Except having a third person there but in this story that wasn't really an issue, certainly not the way it was in the other two stories where there were lots of... orgies she guessed they'd have to be called.

"When they first got together maybe?"

"You mean the first time they fucked? In the park?"

"Yes master. When they first fucked."

"Anything else?"

"Umm, not sure... maybe when the other girl... when she sucked him off for the first time? And when he, um, you know, did it to the girlfriend?"

"When he ate her pussy you mean?"

Shit, she had to say everything, not try to avoid stuff like that or he'd punish her again. She knew what she had to do so why wasn't she just doing it!

"Yeah, when he licked her pussy for the first time and she came. That was, um, good."

"Exciting?"

"Yeah."

"So you did get turned on reading them?"

Damm, maybe he did know, maybe he'd seen. She'd been half way through the first story, one hand hitting the page down key every few seconds when she'd realised that her other hand was down at her pussy and she was holding herself, a finger ever so lightly brushing over her clitoris. She'd quickly jerked her hand away and after waiting a couple of minutes pretended to yawn as an excuse to turn so she could check out if he'd been watching but thankfully it looked like he was asleep. After that scare she'd been careful for a while but eventually the itch had become too strong and she'd had to hold herself. She'd constantly checked him and she hadn't actually got herself off but maybe he knew. Maybe he'd woken up at some point and watched her. Shit, she couldn't risk it!

"Yep. They were a turn on."

"Okay great! Hoped they would be. I mean I knew from your diary that you get hot watching porno's but this is way cool that you get hot reading sex stories too! So what other parts did you like? What about the other stories?"

"Um, well in the Jake story I guess, your slave that is, liked it when Jake and his girlfriend had sex, when they fucked the first time."

"Yeah, I've jerked off over that story a few times. And then later on when he fucks her younger sister, that's so hot. Actually there were lots of hot parts in that story. The scene where he and his brother fuck his sister in the arse for the first time and..."

Jerked off over it? She took a long sip of her coffee, eyes down, not sure how to react to that. He masturbated... no, jerked off... when he read the story. And he'd done it more than once. Probably sitting at the computer where she'd been sitting last night. He'd sat there and played with his cock till he'd come, spurting his stuff all over the place as he read that story and probably when he read the other stories.

Gross! Well maybe not gross. She probably should have been grossed out by it but truth was she wasn't. It was more... interesting... nasty or something like that... to think that he sat there jerking off, playing with his hard cock as he read those stories. Like she knew guys jerked off but it just wasn't something you thought about, wasn't something you imagined. Of course she'd almost done the same and would have done it if she'd been by herself last night but that seemed different somehow, even though she knew it probably wasn't.

"Hello? Janet?"

"Sorry master, what?"

"Did you like the part where they fuck their sister in the arse?"

"Um, yes master."

"Yeah, me to. Hey, what about you?"

"What master?"

"You know, when we, when I fucked you in the arse? Not the first time cause I know that must have hurt a bit. Sorry. But the second time. You got off that time didn't you?"

"Yes master."

"So you don't mind, I mean you like being fucked in the arse then?"

This was so cool being about to talk to her about stuff like this. He'd never have imagined he ever be able to ask a girl if she liked being fucked in the arse let alone have actually fucked her there. He knew that because she was his slave she had to answer him but even allowing for that she really didn't seem to mind talking about it. In fact he reckoned she might be getting turned on by talking like this. He certainly was! Very turned on! He'd soon be clearing all the stuff off the bed so they could have their first fuck of the day. His cock was starting to demand some relief and with his naked dream girl here on his bed he sure wasn't planning on masturbating.

"Guess so master."

"Okay. Cool. Which way do you like best?"

"Sorry master?"

"You know, which way have you liked best? Being fucked in the cunt, the bum or sucking cock? Like if you had to chose one, which'd be your first choice?"

This was getting all too weird and she was starting to feel really light headed. Which did she like best? How was she supposed to answer something like that? In any normal situation if a guy had dared to ask her this she'd have slapped him or maybe even kneed him in the balls. Besides that, the answer should be none, should be that she hated everything they'd done because he was forcing her to do it. But of course she couldn't say that, not only because he'd get pissed off but because even if he was forcing her, her body kept betraying her by enjoying so much of what they did.

She had to say something though or she'd be in trouble again. She couldn't refuse to answer and she knew she couldn't give a non-committal answer so her only choices were making something up or just telling the truth. As much as she hated it, the truth really was the only option.

"In... in the... in my cunt master."

"Thought so. Second?"

"Sucking co... sucking your cock master."

"So you like sucking cock? I wasn't sure. I mean I thought you did cause you really get into it but you know, maybe you were pretending. I guess being fucked in the bum would be third! Hey, what's it feel like?"

"Master?"

"What's it feel like? Having my cock up there? In your bum? Cause it feels really different for me. Like in your cunt's different to in your bum to when you suck me off. So I was wondering what it's like for you? You know?"

"Umm... I guess it sort of... sorry master, should have said slave! Your slave guesses, um, that it's... not sure... like it's full maybe? Strange? Yeah, feels strange. Full. Like I, like your slave wants to, you know?"

"What?"

"Wants to... go to the... like wanting to go to the toilet... you know, do a shit."

"Oh, okay."

"That's at the start. Then your slave got used to it after a while. The second time that is."

"Yeah. Well I guess the second time was better for me too. Sorry about that first one."

Sorry? That was the second time he'd said sorry. This conversation was getting stranger and stranger and she didn't know if she could handle much more without her head exploding or something. Maybe if she turned it back on him it would make it easier.

"What about you master? What's your favourite?"

"Hmm. Wow, tough one! I love everything! But I guess normal. When we have sex, normal sex that is, being inside you is like nothing I've ever experienced. It's like so much more than I'd ever imagined it could be. Your cunt's so hot and slippery and it's like it holds my cock really tightly but it also lets it move inside you really easily. Sort of like it's this total massage effect."

This had to be the most incredible conversation he'd ever had. Telling a girl what it felt like to have his cock inside her cunt. And not just any girl but his Janet. His eyes had dropped down to her pussy, the lips easily visible, looking so inviting. He wasn't sure if he could wait much longer to feel his cock inside her again now that he was talking about it. Then he looked up and saw her mouth, lips parted a little bit, her pearly white teeth just visible, inviting, tempting.

"Being sucked. That's amazing too. Seeing my cock in your mouth. And feeling your tongue licking it and the way you suck is so incredible. Especially when I come, it feels like your sucking my come out... which I guess you are! I love that too. Yeah."

For a few seconds nothing was said as they just stared at each other, their breathing shallow, as if they were in a trance.

"Okay, right. That's good. So, what about the other story. The cheerleader one. What'd you think of that one."

"What? Oh, the Cheerleader? It was good master. Strange though. At the start your slave thought it strange that the girl was interested in the guy because he was so much older than her. Then I, your slave remembered that last year she had a crush on Mr Jeldon. Like nothing happened you know but he must be at least thirty so your slave guesses it isn't that strange. Although when he started having sex with all the girls it was a bit hard to believe. The guy in the story that is, not Mr Jeldon!"

"Yeah, I suppose so but it is just a story you know. It's not meant to be real. But what about when the girls get together. You know, the lesbian stuff. Did you think that was sexy? Have you ever done any of that?"

A warning bell went off and she had a sip of coffee, trying to buy some time. She couldn't remember if she'd written anything in her diary. She didn't think she had but then again maybe she did which meant she couldn't risk lying. Shit, she'd probably have to tell him.

"Um, not really. Like not the way they did in the story."

"Did you find it sexy in the story when the girls got it on?"

"Umm... guess so."

"Ok, wow. So you get turned on by lesbian stuff. That's cool. So, what'd you mean by not really? What stuff have you done with a girl?"

"Well when I was about thirteen, you know Jacqui Welston, well she and I sort of practised kissing a couple of times when she slept over."

"Yeah? Like full on? Tongues and all?"

"Um, not first time but... yeah, second time cause her sister had told her all about it."

"Okay! What else? There's something else isn't there?"

Shit! He knew. She must have written it in her diary. She'd have to tell him everything now. This was so embarassing and she could feel her face flushing once again.

"A few months ago at a party I'd drunk a bit and I kissed and you know, did stuff with someone. Your slave kissed. Your slave... sorry master!"

"Really? Like this was full on kissing too? You know, tongues and all? And what stuff? Did you play with each other or something? Oh fuck! Marcia. It was her wasn't it? You and fucking Marcia!"

"No, no. It wasn't Marcia."

"Yeah? You sure? Yuk. I fucking hope not. Bitch, she is such a bitch, don't know how you fucking stand her at all. Okay, so who was it?"

"Tina."

"Tina? Tina Dale? Really? So she's a lesbo? Wow, Tina Dale a les... I didn't know. I mean she doesn't look like one, she's like really hot. Tina Dale, wow! So, what did you two do?"

"No, she's not, she's not a lesbian. We're not, really. It was just we were both a bit drunk I guess. We were pissed off because everyone else at the party seemed to be with someone and we weren't. I, your slave doesn't know... somehow we decided to pretend to be with each other and then later we kissed. That's all."

"That's all? Tongue kissed? How long? And what else did you do? You said there was other stuff."

She took another sip of coffee, gathering herself and then told him everything.

"We kissed for a few minutes. Outside but the lights were off. Not at first but soon it was tongues. It was like fun. And we held each other. Then she held my bum and we kind of rubbed against each other. Then we giggled a bit about how silly it was. Although, well, I, your slave noticed that her nipples were poking out and said something. Then your slave touched her nipples and she, you know, made a sound... she liked it... she still had her top on though... so then somehow we started kissing again and this time we were touching each other's boobs and nipples. That's all and not really touching, like we both had our tops on so it wasn't really, you know, touching touching. Anyway that was it cause someone came outside a couple of minutes later and we went in and that was it."

"So you liked it? Kissing and touching a girl?"

"I... your slave... it was okay. Yeah. But we're not lesbians or anything. Like we'd drunk a lot and, you know?"

"Wow. Cool. And that's it?"

"Yeah. We never talked about it or anything. Your slave's never told anyone this. You won't tell anyone will you? Please? Please master?"

"No. Course not. Wow. You didn't even put this in your diary. This is one big secret isn't it!"

Shit, he hadn't known! Still what did it matter. Even if he told someone, what did that matter. Her life was kind of over anyway so people knowing she'd kissed Tina once wasn't really a big deal compared to people knowing what had happened to her over the last couple of days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.