Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 16: Making Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Making Love - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Pulling his jeans and jockeys up Richard found it almost impossible to contain himself as he watched his naked slave girl walking away, her oh so cute butt unconsciously wriggling at him. He'd sent her to find her collar, then they were going to make a salad and set up the barbecue. But before doing any of that he wanted to whoop and holler, to dance and leap around, to race outside and tell every passing stranger how lucky he was, how perfect his world was now that Janet was once again in it. And most of all he wanted to tell Janet how great he felt and how grateful he was to her for just existing!

Of course he wasn't going to do anything as stupid as that. He was her master and he knew that masters didn't let their slaves know what they were feeling! Well he thought he knew that although truth was all he knew about being a master was from the stories he'd read on the net and they were all so different. Up until now he hadn't thought too much about what a master should do but maybe it was time for some serious head work as it looked like he was going to be her master for a long time. Yes!

In the meantime she was his to do anything he wanted. Like now. If he wanted to he could tell her to stop where she was, spread her legs, bend over and touch the ground while he fingered her pussy and bum. Or when they were making the salad he could get her to fuck herself with a carrot. Or a cucumber. Or a sausage. In her pussy or even in her bum if he wanted. Or both at the same time, a cucumber sticking out of her bum and a carrot out of her cunt! That might be fun! Or he could tell her to kneel at his feet under the table and slowly suck him off while he was eating dinner. Yes! Or he could make her jerk him off all over her food and then make her eat it covered in 'dressing a la Richard's come'. Or he could make her dip her tits in a bowl of chocolate sauce so he could lick it off for his dessert. Or as they watched TV he could tell her to finger herself and when she was wet offer him her finger so he could lick her juice off as a TV snack!

Truth was he could make her do any of those things or any of a hundred other things he'd either read about in stories on the net or imagined himself over the last few years. Except now that he was in a position where all he had to do was snap his fingers for every one of these things to become a reality, he wasn't so sure. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to do those things to Janet because somehow it didn't feel right. They might be fun for him although he wasn't even sure about that, but he doubted that they would be fun for her.

Jerking off over her food might be exciting to imagine but to actually do? Or making her put a carrot up her bum? Actually sounded gross now that he knew he could do it. Maybe that was it, maybe there were some things that made good fantasies but not necessarily good realities, at least not for him. Pity about that, but he guessed that must be it. So what he needed to do was work out the reality he really wanted to have with his slave.

Okay, that shouldn't be too hard. First off he knew that he still really wanted her to be his slave. Sex slave. Obedient sex slave! That definitely hadn't changed. And if she was his obedient sex slave that meant she'd always do what he asked, especially the sex stuff, but also other things. So that was good except there was something missing. He had his obedient sex slave, what more could he want? What more could any sixteen year old guy want!

Light bulb! He had it. It wasn't just having her obediently doing things like some robot. He wanted her to enjoy doing things with him and, even more than that, he wanted her to be nice to him while she was doing them. Not just the sex things but things like going to the movies or swimming or whatever. He was almost one hundred percent sure she'd liked going to the movie today and he wanted more of that. He wanted more of the feelings where you enjoyed stuff with someone else. Enjoyed stuff with Janet.

But he also knew that he still wanted to be in control, still wanted to be her master after all the shit she'd put on him. He guessed that for this to work she had to be scared of him, which he was pretty certain she was, but also she probably had to respect him which he wasn't so sure about. Respect. That was really important because respect was what had been missing for the last few years.

So how to make her respect him. He couldn't really pretend to know much about the way girls thought but he was fairly certain that they didn't respect guys when they did gross guy type of things. They wanted guys to be mature like they thought they were! Jerking off on her food or sticking a carrot up her bum definitely would be classified as a gross guy thing.

He had it! The mature thing would be to do nothing. Well not nothing, but to do normal things. Instead of playing with her like she was a sex toy every chance he got, he needed to treat her like the Janet he used to know, his friend Janet. Except of course she'd be naked and that wasn't normal Janet. He could let her wear clothes but. no, she stayed naked because a slave should be naked. Also because it was so great having her naked but what he'd do was try and not stare at her body all the time. And he wouldn't grab her and stuff like that all the time. Settled. He'd treat her like a friend. Well most of the time that is, until he wanted to have sex with her. Like after they'd had dinner probably.

Wow! This was going to be tough but if he was really going to be a master then he had responsibilities. Yep, he could do it. He'd be mature about this and show her what a great master he was so eventually she'd learn to respect him.

And if she didn't he could still stick a carrot up her bum tomorrow!

As she walked away she heard the rustle of his clothes so, thinking he was taking his clothes off, she slowed, waiting for him to call her back so he could make her have sex with him. Not that she wanted to have sex with him. Of course she didn't, even if in spite of her best efforts to hate it she was feeling a bit turned on from having his cock in her mouth. Then she heard the sound of his zipper. No he'd come and that was all that he cared about and she knew she should be thankful for that. Of course his zip going up also meant he was going to be keeping his clothes on while he made her walk around naked so he could perve on her she thought as she hurried away.

Janet stood alongside the spa, twisting the slave collar round and around in her hands as she tried to work out for the thousandth time what was happening with her life. Three days ago she knew who she was, where she was going, what she was doing but now? Now she was lost, her emotions on a never ending roller coaster, her body betraying her at every turn and her future uncertain. Slave! How could she be his sex slave? And how could she enjoy it. no that was wrong, totally wrong. She didn't enjoy it, her stupid body did and she couldn't help that could she? Just as she couldn't help wishing that he'd have sex with her like she'd just done. No, wrong again! She hadn't wished it, she'd just assumed he'd want to have sex with her, that was all.

Closing her eyes she placed the collar around her neck, feeling the weight of it's true meaning as she locked it in place. Slave collar. She no longer belonged to herself, she was his and this was the only clothing she was allowed. The stupid thing was that as her fingers continued to play with the collar she felt a tiny touch of comfort in having it on because at least it meant she was wearing something. At least she wasn't totally naked now.

Although it wasn't being naked that was the problem. Not that she wanted to be wandering through her neighbors house naked, of course she didn't, but the real problem was that apparently she was always going to have to wander around naked while he had his clothes on. It was a painful reminder of how embarrassing, humiliating, degrading and every other awful word she could think of, her situation was.

The real problem? There were a host of real problems. Like how turned on she'd been by the time the movie was over. If that had been a normal date she'd have been home by now, having a big masturbation session. Of course it was made worse by having to suck him off because even that had kept her horny. hornier. Five minutes, that's probably all she'd need to quickly bring herself off. One hand dropped down to press against her mound as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of her pubic hair against the palm of her hand. All she had to do was rub her finger over her clitoris just like this for a couple of minutes.

Hearing a noise she quickly pulled her hand away as she looked behind her but it was only the curtains flapping in the breeze. God, imagine the humiliation if he'd found her playing with herself. How could she even contemplate masturbating after she'd just been forced to suck him off. Shit, she had to stop this. She had to stop acting like such a slut. A stupid slut! She just remembered that one of the rules he'd made her sign was that she wasn't allowed to masturbate without his permission so if he had found her not only would she be totally humiliated but she'd probably be totally punished by him again! Shit, she had to be so careful.

Okay, the only way to get through this was to keep reminding herself that nothing he made her do really mattered. Whatever her body did wasn't important as long as she kept hating him for what he was making her do. He was a jerk and when this was all over she'd make sure he knew it. Yep. Fuck him. That's what she had to keep thinking as she was doing all the horrid things he made her do. Fuck him.

Marching back into the house she started silently chanting to herself. "Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him." She was a couple of feet from the kitchen when she did a one-eighty degree about face. Who was she fooling? She was naked and he wasn't. He had complete control of her. He could make her do anything and the worst part was most of the things he made her do she couldn't seem to stop herself enjoying. Fuck him? Nope, she was the one who was fucked!

New plan. Maybe if she told him she worried about getting a cold if she wasn't wearing something. Or it wasn't hygienic to be naked in the kitchen. That might work. Or she was feeling sick and had to go home.

"Is that you?"

About turn. Get into the kitchen as quickly as possible so he doesn't get angry. And don't try to play stupid games with him, just do everything he wants. And smile and cooperate and make him believe you enjoy it.

"Yes master."

"Thought you'd gotten lost. Okay, I've got everything out. If you grate the carrots and maybe chop up some lettuce. I'll look after the tomatoes, cucumber and celery."

"Yes master."

Although it was a challenge not to look at her beautiful tits all the time Richard did find it easier than he'd thought he would. Except for when they jiggled as she grated the carrots or whenever she walked somewhere or later on as she cut her steak. Then it was really hard not to stare, but for the most part he managed and he found that the less he stared, the easier it was to control the urge to reach out and touch her beautiful body.

Janet however was having an increasingly tough time. It started okay because she'd braced herself for him to be staring at her and touching her whenever she was near him. The first time was when she took the carrots to the sink to rinse them and she had to pass him.

Relax. Get ready to stop as soon as he touches me. Nothing.

Back at the bench she stood next to him and started grating the carrots while they talked about cooking and food. Okay. His hand is going down. He's going to grab my bum. So as soon as he does I'll make a tiny moaning sound, and reach behind with my hand to cover his. Maybe say that it's nice when he touches my bum and if he squeezes my bum I could touch his leg or even his crotch. Nothing. He was just picking up a piece of tomato he'd dropped.

It went on like that for the next hour. He'd make a movement and she'd prepare a scenario for how she should react when he touched her but not once did he even brush up against her. Or he'd look at her and she'd quickly make sure she was standing straight, her tits pushed out and not covered by her arms, but not once did he even seem to be looking at them. By the time they'd finished eating she was so on edge she was a wreck.

"That was great. How about you clean up here. There's a Buffy re-run on I haven't seen so I'll be upstairs watching it in my room when you're through."

"Yes master."

Once he'd gone she slumped over the table. She couldn't take much more of this, the tension was killing her. It was being naked that made it so hard, made her feel so vulnerable. Well being naked on top of everything else. She'd have to find a way of asking him if she could wear something even if it was just her bra and panties. Not that she thought he'd let her. In fact he'd probably get angry with her for even suggesting it so saying something to him was probably a bad idea.

He'd also get angry if he came back and she wasn't cleaning up so she started gathering the plates. Normally she'd just put everything in the dishwasher but if she hand washed everything it would take longer. Good idea. She could probably stretch it out for at least half an hour and that would be another half hour she wouldn't have to be naked in front of him.

As he headed for his bedroom Richard was feeling pretty pleased himself. Very pleased in fact. He reckoned he'd handled the last hour or so brilliantly. He'd been so cool, so mature with her being naked. Now though he could feel the excitement, the anticipation of what was to come, building. Soon, very soon, he'd be having sex with her again. Sex! After all the years of jerking off, of trying to convince girls to have sex with him, of trying to imagine what it really felt like he could now have sex anytime he wanted. Way to go!

He wanted to be ready for her when she came up but he also wanted to look relaxed, cool. After he stripped off he turned on the TV, settling on the bed on his stomach, his head propped on his hands, facing the foot of the bed, watching Buffy. That lasted about thirty seconds before he started to feel naked which of course he was. It wasn't that he had a problem about his body or anything like that but he didn't normally wander around naked or watch TV naked or things like that so it felt. naked! Grabbing a pair of shorts he pulled them on and immediately felt better as he went back to watching Buffy.

Eventually he started to wonder why he was mindlessly watching a rerun of Buffy, which after the first few minutes he'd realised he'd already seen, when there was a naked girl downstairs in the kitchen. Sure, as usual he was daydreaming about how great it would be if Buffy's tits just happened to pop free of her top when the bad guy grabbed her but that seemed kind of lame given that less than a hundred feet away, Janet's tits were already out! Not only was Janet naked which he somehow doubted Buffy was ever going to be when he was around but as far as he was concerned Janet was much prettier than Buffy so, apart from the obvious fact that he was an idiot, why was wasting time on TV daydreams?

All he needed to do was call out to Janet, order her to come upstairs, or he could head back downstairs and tie her to the kitchen table like he did yesterday so he could eat her, or maybe bend her over the sink while he fucked her in the arse, or make her to kneel and suck him off again, or he could do none of the above. Because truth was he wanted more than that. It wasn't just about sex anymore.

What he really wanted was for them to hold each other, to kiss each other, to. that's it, he wanted them to make love, not just have sex. Okay, this was something a bit new. How was he going to make this happen? First off, definitely not the kitchen, the bedroom was the right place to be. Second. second. Shit he had no idea what was second. Maybe if he took it slowly and really got into the foreplay stuff and didn't talk about punishment or tying her up or those things. Third. Absolutely no idea what third should be. Have the lights low? Tell her he. no, that was wrong. Maybe tell her how beautiful she is and all those other things girls like to hear.

It didn't really matter what happened in what order though because now he had a feel for what he wanted, he knew that it would be good. So he waited, half watching Buffy's tits, half preparing for Janet to come to him.

Buffy was almost over when he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and there she was, his beautiful slave girl, standing uncertainly in the doorway, arms by her side. He turned and unashamedly took his time looking at her, drinking in every perfect detail from her honey blonde hair framing her pixie like face, her full boobs, narrow waist, silky patch of pubic hair and her slender legs. As his eyes roved her body she blushed which made her look even cuter! Patting the bed alongside him he called her over.

"Hi. Come on."

She could feel the heat in her cheeks and as she quickly climbed onto the bed lying down next to him, she was relieved to be able to at least cover her front from his gaze. As she settled onto the bed she realised he'd changed and was only wearing shorts now. Probably meant he was going to make her have sex with him again. Probably? Of course he was, they were on his bed, she was naked and he was practically naked.

Still, sex was much, much better than being punished. Unless he wanted to do it in her bum again although even that was better than punishment. Actually the second time he'd done it there hadn't hurt, so if he wanted to do it in her bum that would probably be okay too. Especially if she could play with her clitoris while he was doing it. That's what the girls on the video had done when the guys fuck them in the bum and they all came.

God what was doing, planning on how she could come if he fucked her bum! And how could she think that anything he did could be okay. Everything he did was horrible! He was horrible and she had to remember that!

For the next few minutes Richard allowed his anticipation to build as he breathed deeply, luxuriating in her scent, allowing it to intoxicate him as they lay side by side watching TV. Finally he couldn't keep up the pretense and he turned to her. She was so beautiful his heart did a flip flop. It didn't matter what the angle she was perfection. Her profile, the color of her hair, the turn of her shoulder, the sweeping line of her back, the curves of her legs, everywhere he looked all he saw was absolute perfection. His left hand reached out almost reverentially till his finger could touch her shoulder and he gently explored, letting his fingers map every square inch of her shoulder and upper arm.

Janet wasn't sure what to do when she sensed him turn to look at her so she kept watching the TV, pretending she hadn't noticed. It was only when he touched her shoulder that she turned to him, steeling herself once again to do whatever he wanted. She made sure she was smiling but she needn't have worried because he was looking so intently at her arm that she didn't think he'd have noticed no matter how she'd looked at him. The good thing was that his touch was really gentle so maybe he wasn't going to hurt her.

The way he was looking at her and touching her was sort of strange. Not scary strange though just strange because the intensity. It was as if he was examining something incredibly delicate and precious even though it was just her arm. Weird. But nice weird. She'd never had anyone, not even a boyfriend, treat her like this before. She didn't understand him. One minute he was doing horrible things to her, the next he was being nice, making her feel. special. And she didn't want him to make her feel special!

Richard shifted his position, moving closer so he could kneel alongside her. The way she was resting with her head on her hands meant her shoulder blades were raised up and his fingers now explored them. Her skin was so smooth, so beautiful, so electrifying. Leaning down, his lips brushed her arm and then followed his fingers to her shoulder blades, kissing along each ridge.

Between her raised shoulder blades was a valley and at the centre of the valley the bumps of her backbone ran all the way down her back till they disappeared between her arse cheeks. Slowly his fingers, followed by his lips, explored each ridge till he finally reached the swell of her bum. He felt like an intrepid explorer, charting an undiscovered country!

And this next discovery was definitely worth spending time exploring. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd got a hard-on watching her tight buns as she walked along a corridor at school. Didn't matter if she was wearing jeans or a skirt, it was still one of the wonders of the world as far as he and a good portion of the male school population were concerned. And now he could touch it, kiss it, caress it for as long as he liked.

And that's what he did. As his fingers caressed the back of her thighs, his mouth paid homage to her bum. First it was his lips kissing every square inch, then he retraced the route with his tongue making little trails all over her bum till finally he started gently biting and sucking. As he was doing this though what he was most conscious of was the shaded crevice where the globes of her arse came together. It was like a magnet, pulling his attention, begging him to explore further.

By the time his fingers and lips started moving on her bum and the backs of her thighs Janet was finding it hard to keep still. She would never have imagined that something like this could be a turn-on but it was and when she felt his teeth on her bum she had to bite her lips to stop crying out. She so didn't want him think she was getting turned on by what he was doing but it was hard. And to make it worse that familiar ache was starting in her pussy and she knew it was going to become harder and harder to ignore it.

Richard also was finding it harder and harder to ignore her pussy. Moving his hands from her thighs to her left hip he started lifting her up till, taking the cue, she rolled over onto her back. Resisting the temptation to fold her arms over her boobs she left them by her side as she watched him through half hooded eyes. He was hovering over her stomach, staring intently at her body and she reluctantly spread her legs apart, assuming that's what he wanted her to do.

At first he didn't realise he was holding his breath as once again her beauty was laid out before him. The twin hills of her boobs capped with her rosy nipples, her flat stomach with the incredibly cute belly button, her pubic mound with what had to be the most exciting in the whole wide world patch of carefully trimmed blonde pubic hair, the magical vee shape which lead down to her pussy and the smooth curves of her thighs disappearing down to her feet. Then, as she opened her legs, he saw her pussy lips, glistening, seeming to invite him to touch them, kiss them, enter them. Finally he took a deep breath and it felt like he was drowning in the glorious scent of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.