Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 15: Scary Movie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Scary Movie - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Richard was toweling himself off and had assumed she'd be doing the same until he turned around. He couldn't help smiling. She looked like a drowned cat, quietly standing alongside the spa, eyes downcast, hair wet and water still dripping off. Picking up a dry towel he gently draped it over her shoulders.

"Here, dry yourself off. Come on."

She slowly started drying herself, enjoying the protective feel of having the towel around her.

"If we're going into town then I guess we'd better put some clothes on? Unless you'd like to go like this?"

Her head jerked up and she stared wide-eyed at him, not sure if he was serious.

"Nope, didn't think so. Well, your clothes should still be where you took them off. Ahh, do you want to have a shower first?"

"Yes please. master."

"Okay, why not use the downstairs one."

"Okay master. Umm, master?"

"Yeah?"

"My clothes. If we're going into town could. umm, could your slave wear something different."

The words just came out of her mouth! She couldn't believe she was actually worried about what she was going to be wearing. What she should be worrying about was friends seeing her and asking why she was out with him. What she should be worried about was what Marcia would say when she found out. Then again what did it matter what Marcia or anyone else thought now. It was probably too late to be worrying about anything like that. She was his slave for god's sake. What did it matter if she wore daggy clothes to town or what people thought about her.

"Sure. After you shower we can go over to your place and you can change."

Half an hour later Richard was standing in the holy or holies! Well maybe that was a tiny exaggeration. Of course he'd been in Janet's bedroom countless times in the past but that was when they were kids, when being in a girl's bedroom didn't mean anything special. She wasn't even really a girl to him then, just his friend. However over the last couple of years since he'd started thinking of her as a girl he'd fantasised about being in here countless times. In none of those fantasies were they playing kid's games either. They were pure teen male sex fantasies.

He moved around her room, breathing deeply, taking it all in before he sat on her bed to wait for the fashion show. The room smelt so good, so like her, and there were Janet things scattered everywhere. Stuffed toys, posters, makeup, clothes, photos. At least one of the photos was familiar because he had a copy in his room. He was surprised she still had it, he'd thought she'd have thrown it away. It was a pic of the three of them, Kelly, Janet and Richard, all making daggy faces, standing alongside her computer and he was holding the game he'd given her. Her twelfth birthday.

There was a bunch of dirty clothes in the corner including panties and bras and even that was perversely exciting. Considering he'd been holding her naked body a short time ago it seemed stupid to be excited by the sight of her dirty bras and panties but what the hell.

Janet hadn't thought ahead to Richard being with her when she changed but of course he was. She wasn't in a position where she could complain or ask him to leave but now they were here, she couldn't do it. For some reason this was way too embarrassing and she knew she wouldn't be able to take her clothes off, not here in her own room with him watching. This was her private sanctum and now even this was being invaded.

"Umm. You know maybe I. umm your slave doesn't need to change. This'll do. Come on."

"No it's okay. We're here now. So, what'd you want to wear."

"Really it doesn't matter."

He didn't know why she suddenly didn't want to change but now that they were here, he wanted to watch her strip for him in her own room. Minor turn on! Of course a couple of days ago it would have been a major turn on.

"Hey, if we're going out then I want you to look good. So show me what you're going to wear. Slave."

"Yes master."

Opening her closet she grabbed the first thing without really looking and held it out to him.

"Probably this master."

"Oh. I mean that looks like it'd be okay but isn't there anything, you know, sexier. I mean, well you know, I've seen you looking really hot sometimes. Ahh, that's not what I mean. You look hot all the time but sometimes I've seen you wearing clothes that are really hot too."

She busied herself in the closet, looking for something better as she digested what he'd just said. It was the bit about looking hot all the time that was confusing. The way he said it was like a compliment but he didn't like her so why would he compliment her. Today was giving her a lot to think about that was for sure. When she turned back she had one of her fav skirts and tops, ones she really would have chosen if she was going downtown to see a movie with a guy.

"This master?"

"Yeah I think that looks better. Let's see."

The urge to turn away while she changed was really hard to fight but she somehow managed to, knowing it wouldn't be received all that well. At least she still had her panties and sports bra on although that didn't stop her blushing as she quickly pulled off her top and unwrapped her skirt. She was about to step into the new skirt when he stopped her.

"Whoa. Hang on. Now I don't claim to know much about this stuff but isn't that top wrong. I mean that bra thing. Wouldn't you normally wear a real bra with a top like that?"

"Sometimes. Doesn't really matter master."

"Nope, matters to me. If we're going out I want to know that my slave is looking good underneath as well as on top. Where are your bras?"

"What master?"

"Your bras, where are they? I'll get one for you."

"Umm, in that drawer master."

Richard moved over to the chest of drawers and opened the top drawer, his heart thumping a little faster. He as going to be going through her underwear. Something that probably every guy he knew would kill to be doing and he was the one! Inside was mostly a messy jumble of underwear and socks but to one side there were two little bundles. They were obviously kept separate from the rest and he was immediately drawn to them. One white and one black. Carefully picking up the black bundle, his eyes widen as he unraveled it. There were two items. A black, barely there, lacy, see through, sexy as all hell bra. And a pair of tiny black lacy panties that didn't seem to have a back and barely had a front. Thong panties!

"What about these? I reckon they'd look okay on you. Better than what you've got now. Sexy. Try them on slave."

"Yes master."

He sat back on the bed as she took off her bra and then the panties. It was nice watching her strip, especially watching her boobs appear. God he loved looking at her nipples either soft like they were now or hard like he'd seen them so often the last few days. And her pussy, the lips just visible through her pubic hair which he'd already decided had a short life span. He was going to have to get her to shave it off soon so he could see if he liked her better with a naked pussy. He was pretty sure that naked was going to look sexier. Yeah, maybe when they got back he'd get her to shave or even do it himself.

Then her boobs and her cunt had disappeared again, but only just. Sexy to the highest degree. It was one thing to see lingerie in ads or movies or even sitting on racks in shops. But seeing black lingerie on a real live almost naked girl, that was beyond amazing. As she stood up he gave a wolf whistle.

Maybe one day he'd just get her to put her clothes on, take them off, put them on, take them off, on, off, all day. Just for fun!

"Hot, hot, hot. That is so sexy. Wish I could take you out just wearing that! Hey joking! Come on put the rest on and lets go my beautiful slave."

As they headed downtown in his car he realised there was a problem. If they were going to be talking to each other, having normal conversations while they were out, which they definitely were, then she couldn't call him master and she couldn't call herself slave.

"When we're out, the rules will change a bit."

"Pardon master?"

"If we're alone, then you call me master and you talk about yourself as slave. You know, you never say I. But if we're out like this. With other people going to be around then you talk normally. Okay?"

"Yes master. Do you mean now master?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Okay."

"Good."

They drove in silence for a while longer.

"I forgot to ask you. Did you arrange to stay over tonight like I said?"

"Yes."

"So where'd you say you were staying?"

"Said I wasn't sure who's place I'd end up at but that I'd make sure I had my cell. I have to give mum a call before she goes to bed. That's all."

"Cool. She won't mind if you stay at friends places most nights during the holidays will she?"

It was so tempting to lie, to say that her mum wanted her home most of the time. She could say that her parents wanted to spend quality time with her. Or that they didn't trust her to be staying at other girls places. Or anything. But the truth was that she'd talked to her parents about this and they'd said they were happy for her to spend most nights at friends. She knew her parents felt guilty about not being able to take time off to go away with her for the holidays so they wanted her to have as good a time as possible. With Kelly off at stupid camp being home every night wasn't much fun so sleeping over was the way to go they'd agreed.

The problem was that she couldn't remember what, if anything, she'd written in her diary about this. So lying to him could be really dangerous.

"Well? She won't will she?"

"No mas. no."

"Excellent. Say did you see the movie before this one?"

The film they were going to see was number three in a series and soon they were having a relatively normal conversation about the merits of the first two movies. By the time he'd parked the car and they got out they looked like two normal teens out together, in animated conversation, enjoying themselves.

The movie didn't start for over an hour so they walked around for a while window shopping. Richard held out his arm for her and she put hers through his as they wandered. Although Richard had to initiate conversations she made sure she participated in them. Not that it was hard to do as she'd always found it easy to talk to him.

It felt so good, walking arm in arm, hips occasionally bumping. He kept seeing their reflection in windows and it was an incredible sight because there he was with the most perfect girl in the universe on his arm. She looked so hot wearing sexy strap on sandals, a short, tight skirt and a silk top which left her middle bare as it wrapped around her beautiful boobs. Anyone seeing them would assume she was his girlfriend and probably think what a lucky guy he was to be with such a beautiful girl. Cool!

He wondered if anyone could tell that they'd had sex, if there was an invisible sign hanging over them saying these two are doing it, they're not virgins any more. He wished there was because he wanted everyone to know that he was the lucky guy who was having sex, lots and lots of sex, with the beautiful Janet Sheen.

Soon it was getting close to time for the movie and they headed to the cinemas complex. They grabbed a couple of burgers before buying their tickets and heading in. The movie had been out for a couple of weeks and being an afternoon mid-week session the cinema was fairly empty. It had some of those double seats without arm rests and Richard headed straight for one of them.

Janet had been starting to look forward to seeing the movie but when he headed for the love seat her heart sank. It was going to become a grope session and who knew what he'd be doing to her. Sure enough as soon as they sat down his left arm was over her shoulders, his hand resting on the top of her arm, lightly holding her. As the movie started she waited for him to make his move, trying not to be too tense, but nothing happened and after a couple of minutes she started paying attention to the movie.

In fact she was the one who inadvertently made the first move when about ten minutes into the movie the first scary moment happened. As they both gasped her right hand grabbed his left knee squeezing. As soon as she realised what she'd unconsciously done she let go, bringing her hand up over her heart for a second before dropping it back to her lap.

"God, I wasn't expecting that."

"Me either."

Richard wanted to have a good time with Janet at the movies and he'd decided before they came in that feeling her up and stuff might work against that. Besides, he could feel her up anytime he wanted to so why not actually watch the movie and enjoy being with her. Sitting in the love seat, having his arm over her shoulders and their bodies touching all down one side was great. In fact he really liked having this limited physical contact with his dream girl while they watched the movie. Of course when she'd grabbed him he hadn't objected and he was a little disappointed when, all too quickly, she took her hand away.

Janet loved scary movies. She and Kelly tried to see every horror film at the movies and then again when it came out on vid, and they'd always hold each other at the scary bits. It was a hard habit to break and next time there was a scary moment her right hand instinctively reached out, once again landing on his knee. This time however Richard was prepared, his left hand reaching out and covering hers.

Trapped. If she tried to extricate her hand he'd be pissed off. Shit, she couldn't believe how stupid she was. Now it would start and she knew exactly what would happen. With their knees pressed together his hand would move from her hand across to her leg, then up her leg, under her skirt and she'd have to open her legs so he could finger her. And the hand on her shoulder would start moving so he could play with her boobs. So predictable and she only had herself to blame for starting it.

But it didn't start and his hands stayed where they were. After about thirty seconds his thumb began to trace tiny patterns on the top of her hand but that was all and she slowly relaxed, focusing once again on the movie.

When the next scary moment happened even Richard reacted, his hands tightening on hers as her fingers dug into his leg and her other hand reached across and momentarily grabbed his upper arm.

This time as they relaxed, he started moving his fingers and his thumb on her hand. It was as though he was trying to get to know every inch of her hand just through touch. She tried to stay relaxed as she waited for what she thought would be the inevitable move over to her leg but he only seemed interested in her hand.

The next scary moment was a huge, heart stopping one and they both gasped with fright. Once again her grip on his knee tightened and her other hand came up to grab his upper arm at the same time as her body twisted towards him, burying her head against his chest as she peeked out at the movie through her fringe until it felt safe to relax again.

Of course as soon as she started to think it was safe there was another fright and she stayed curled against him. Once that moment was over the film moved into safer territory for a while but she stayed with her head against his chest. She was about to move but then realised that he might be annoyed if she did so she stayed where she was. Besides, it was quite comfortable the way her head seemed to fit into his chest just right.

This time, a few seconds after his fingers resumed caressing her hand, she tentatively reciprocated and they began a slow dance with their fingers and hands. Up till now Richard had just been caressing the top of her hand but with both their hands in motion, he was able to reach her palm with his fingers.

Tickled! But not a 'want to escape' sort of tickle. It felt great, one of those sensations you can never get enough of. Curling her own fingers under she brushed her nails across his palm making her touch as light as she could, returning the pleasure.

"Mmmm."

The almost inaudible moan was from Richard but Janet agreed with the sentiments and for the rest of the movie they held each other and played with each other's hand. Except of course for the scary moments when they'd grip each other tightly before resuming their hand caresses.

When the movie finally finished they stayed through the whole credits both reluctant to break the mood. For Janet it had been a surprisingly good experience, different to anything she'd experienced before. It wasn't sexy like kissing was or the way playing with herself was though. She wasn't sure what word would describe the feelings but maybe this was what erotic meant.

Eventually they left, hand in hand, and as they headed for the car they talked about the movie laughing about how scared they'd been. However once they were in the car heading home, the conversation seemed to dry up as they became lost in their own thoughts.

This was the sort of thing that Richard had been imagining for so long, spending time with Janet on a date, talking to her, laughing, holding her hand but now it was almost over and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. He really didn't know if he wanted to go back to the master slave relationship because just maybe they could actually have a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. It had certainly felt like that was a possibility for most of the afternoon.

He glanced over at her as she sat alongside him. Their eyes met briefly and they smiled at each other but the first thing he'd noticed had been the way the sash on her seat belt drew attention to her boobs as it passed between them. He looked back at the road, trying to figure it out. If they were really boyfriend girlfriend then tonight she'd be sleeping at her house and he wouldn't be seeing those beautiful boobs. If she was his slave, she'd be naked, sleeping at his house and he'd be able to play with her boobs, he'd be able to do anything he liked to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.