Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 14: Spa Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Spa Time - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

She watched him leave, praying that he wouldn't whip her anymore as she didn't know if she could take it. She certainly wasn't going to be doing anything to annoy him ever again. Then the video started and she watched carefully, knowing that if he asked her a question about it and she didn't know the answer she'd be in trouble and trouble meant pain.

First there was some of the anal sex video she'd watched the first day. All the scenes were from the second half of the video and in all of them the girls were telling the men how great it was, how good it felt. She also noticed how the girls all played with themselves, rubbing their clits and fingering themselves while the guys had their things in their bums. So, if he did it to her like that again, she make sure she told him it was great and also she's play with herself while it was happening. The other thing was that when the guys were ready to fuck them in the bum, the girls would reach behind themselves and hold the cheeks of their bums, pulling them apart to make it easier for the guy.

That section lasted for about fifteen minutes before another video started. This one was like a home video and it was just a girl and guy fucking except that the girl was really young, younger than Janet by the look of it and the guy was probably her dad's age. But the girl seemed to be really experienced and she played with the guy's cock for ages, stroking it and kissing it before he put it in her. She also played with his balls a lot, even when he was fucking her. It wasn't just that she was touching and kissing the man though, it was like she was nuzzling him down there as if she totally loved his cock and balls and everything. Lesson two she guessed, it wasn't just doing it, but how she did it that was important.

It was as she was watching this one that the constant movement of the vibrator started to get to her. It became harder and harder to focus on the screen until finally she came, the familiar pleasure washing over her as she jerked against the ropes that were still binding her. It felt good because the pleasure helped to dim the memory of the pain from her whipping and the ache in her tits where he grabbed them so hard.

When she finally focused on the screen again the video had changed and was showing some of the cocksucking lessons she'd already seen and she made sure she watched carefully, trying to make mental notes of all the different things the women did. With the vibrator keeping her turned on, watching these videos tied to the floor wasn't as horrible as she'd thought it would be. That is until the next one started.

It was terrifying. A woman with big boobs was tied upside down to a cross. There were lots of ropes and they were wrapped really tightly around her so that her flesh bulged out. Not just on her ankles and wrists though. There were ropes around her knees, thighs, arms, waist and there were even ropes around the base of her boobs. These were tied really tightly, squeezing the flesh of her boobs so they were two bloated balls bulging on her chest. She had nipple rings and it even looked like there was a ring at her pussy.

Two guys appeared and she started to beg them not to hurt her but they did, whipping her for a long time until her whole body including her bound tits was covered in angry red welts. They were hitting the woman a lot harder that Richard had hit her and the way she was screaming it obviously was hurting her a lot.

The lesson from this one seemed pretty clear. The next time she did something wrong he'd hurt her a lot more than this time.

When the whipping video finished there was a scene from one of the videos from the first day. This was followed by what seemed to be normal porn with a girl giving a guy a blowjob but the next one was really even more horrifying than the whipping video. A girl was tied up an platform with her legs pulled up over her head exposing her pussy and a man in a really gross leather costume was dropping hot wax from a candle on her tits and pussy.

That's the way it continued, with a mix of videos, the only real constant being that the vibrator didn't stop. Over the next few hours she came four more times. By the time Richard came in to check on her she was exhausted from the combination of what was started to seem like coming constantly and having to watch the videos with the whipping and other horrible things in them.

He'd waited as long as he could before he'd come back. As tempting as it would have been to have seen how she responded to having the vibrator working inside her, he'd thought it would be better leaving her alone to watch the videos. He'd filled in the time with a swim and then he'd downloaded the new pics he'd taken and tidied them up. Now however he knew the video would be close to over and more importantly he was getting impatient to feel his cock inside her once again. More specifically, all the way inside her throat. There was something so compelling about the idea of having his cock so far in her mouth that her lips would actually be pressing into his groin and pubic hair that he didn't want to wait a minute longer.

That is until he walked into the room and he stopped in the doorway, awestruck by the sight before him. Within the confines of her restraints she was sort of squirming and it was so incredibly erotic. Probably the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. He quickly pushed his swimmers off and holding his rapidly growing cock moved over to her. He'd been so engrossed in her squirming hips that it wasn't until he was standing alongside her that he realised her eyes were shut tight and she didn't seem to be aware that he'd come in.

As he started masturbating in earnest her squirming increased and then her hips started moving, pushing up off the floor and then dropping down again. Shit this was better than any porno movie. There were muffled noises coming from her gagged mouth, almost like growls. Then her body started twitching and jerking as if she was having a fit and he realised that she must be coming. Although when he'd left her with the vibrator going he'd sort of hoped she'd come, he didn't really think she would, not after he'd whipped her. Wow. He thought in real life it was only guys who came all the time but maybe not, maybe girls were like that too.

This was way too much to watch without doing something. He started moving his hand faster on his cock, brushing his thumb over the head, getting closer and closer. The sight was just so incredible. She was still twitching a bit, and her body was covered with a sheen of sweat and of course his dried come was still on her face and upper body.

"Hey slut. Enjoying yourself watching the vids are you? Fuck, that looked so fucking amazing when you come. The way your body goes crazy, awesome. You did come didn't you slut?"

She jerked her eyes open, mortified that he'd come back to see her like this only to find him standing alongside her, playing with himself. As she stared up at him he stepped over her so he was straddling her and he aimed his cock down at her. She watched spellbound as his hand moved in a blur on his hard cock and then suddenly he slowed, seeming to grip it even tighter.

"Oh, yeah, I'm coming slut. Of fuck yeah! Jerking off all over your fucking body. Yeah! Fuck that's great. Oh fuck here it comes slut!"

As she stared up the little hole on the head of his cock opened and white globs of his come erupted out, arcing through the air before landing all over her. The first spurt reached up to her head leaving a strand in her hair. The next landed on her face and the rest traced creamy lines of hot come on her breasts and stomach. Come. She was covered in it like some sort of nasty slutty piece of trash. And even worse, it didn't worry her because after everything that she been through today, it somehow felt right to have his come all over her naked body as she lay there still recovering from her last orgasm.

As he milked the last couple of drops out of his cock his legs gave out on him again and he dropped down, kneeling over her hips.

"Yeah, that was great. And you look so fucking sexy with my come all over you. Shit that looks good."

As he got his breath back he reached behind with one hand, grasping the base of the vibrator and started moving it around.

"Like your vibrator do you. I brought it specially for you. Sure looked like you enjoyed it slave. Fuck, the way you were bouncing around. Jeez, I wish I'd filmed that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.