Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 13: Twin Peaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Twin Peaks - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

The next morning she waited in her room till her parents had left for work before venturing downstairs. After a quick breakfast she showered and dressed. That was the hardest part, working out what to wear because she wanted to cover herself as much as possible but didn't want him to realise it. If it wasn't that she knew it would piss him off she'd have worn baggy pants and a loose top. What she settled on was a wrap around skirt that came to just above her knees, pair of her plainest panties and a sports bra, a crop top that was very loose so that it didn't really show off her boobs and a pair of sandals.

By five to nine she was standing outside Richard's front door. Taking a big breath to try and dispel her fear she reached out, opened the door and stepped inside to find the ominous leather cuffs laid out on the floor along with her leash and lying next to it two fake cocks. To one side was a tripod with the video camera he'd used to film her yesterday focused straight at her.

"Good morning slave."

Her head whipped to the right where there was a small speaker sitting on a chair.

"That's right, I'm watching you on the camera and I'm speaking to you through this. Shut the door. Good. Now kneel in front of the clothes I've prepared for you. Kneel slave! Now!"

She dropped to her knees, hands behind her back assuming the ready position.

"Good slave. Except you still have your own clothes on. Bad slave. From now on as soon as you come in you take your clothes off. Now, take everything off, put on your cuffs and then get back into position. Come on cunt!"

"Yes master."

Cunt! The word reverbrated in her head as she took off her clothes, not even having time to consider how pointless it had been taking so much time earlier deciding what to wear. Skirt, top, sandals, bra, panties and she was naked again, shivering now with fear as the reality of once again being his slave, of having to let him degrade and hurt her struck home. The embarrassment of having no clothes on also flooded back and she had to work hard to control her urge to cover her tits and pussy. Picking up the cuffs she started putting them on, starting with her wrists and them twisting around to put the ankle cuffs on before locking the collar around her neck. Then she was back in position, clothes scattered around her, eyes staring at the floor, trying not to look at the two horrid fake cocks in front of her as she became conscious of her nipples, hard and pointing straight at the camera.

"Good slave. That's the way you should be all the time, naked, on your fucking knees, ready to be used like the fuck slut you are. Now for the interesting stuff. I hope your cunt is wet because you have 30 seconds to get the vibrator up there. That's the pink plastic cock. Starting now!"

Reaching out with a shaking hand she picked up the vibrator. It looked so real, at least seven inches long and probably as thick as Richard's cock. Kneeling up she slowly brought it between her legs till the head was against her hole. With the fingers of her other hand she spread her pussy lips apart both thankful and disgusted when she felt the slickness on her fingers. Thankful because it meant that she was wet enough to put the vibrator in without having to hurt herself, disgusted because it was just another bit of proof that she really was a slut.

"Ten seconds."

"Uhhh."

She doubled over as the head slid inside, once again trying to get used to the feel of something this big inside her pussy.

"Five seconds bitch. Hurry up if you don't want your punishment to be even worse than it's going to be."

Taking a big breath she pulled her hand up, the vibrator sliding all the way into her till it hit the top of her pussy.

"Uggh."

"Good slut. Leave it there. Now the butt plug. That's the black cock of course, fat on one end, skinnier in the middle. It goes up your arse. And because I'm kind I'll let you grease it first. Forty seconds to grease it and fuck it up your arse."

Straightening up she looked at the black thing in front of her and then up at the camera as though she might be able to actually see him, mouth open in shock as she realised exactly what he wanted her to do.

"Yes cunt, up your tight arse. Time's ticking away. If I were you I'd get that tube of KY and get to work. Otherwise I'll have to punish you so bad for not doing what you're told. Good little slut, that's the way."

With trembling hands she gingerly picked up the tube of KY and then the plug by its base. She squeezed a glob of lubricant on it and started carefully rubbing it over the thing.

"Twenty seconds left. I'd hurry up if I were you. And you might want to stick some of that up your arse as well."

The panic almost overwhelmed her. She didn't know if she'd be able to push this thing into herself but she knew she'd have to try.

"Fifteen seconds cunt."

Putting the dildo down she bent over, her head on the floor and her arse sticking up in the air. Reaching behind herself she squirted the KY against her arsehole. Dropping the tube she spread it around, finally pushing a finger into herself.

"Ahh shit."

She pushed her finger around a bit, trying to spread the slippery stuff as much as she could. Her other hand groped around on the floor till she found the dildo again. Holding it against her arsehole she presses but there was no way she could do it.

"Five seconds bitch."

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut she pulled forward as hard as she could.

"Ahhhh. oh fuck. uhhhh."

Toppling over she fell on her side, shaking with the shock of what she'd done to herself. It felt so big, filling her bum and pushing up against the vibrator that was jammed into her pussy. After the initial jab of pain that had caused her to lose her balance, it didn't really hurt but it felt so unnatural, so disgustingly dirty to have these two things filling her down there.

"Okay, you made it just in time. Now get back on your knees. Come on slave, get on your fucking knees. Get up you fucking cunt!"

Shakily she knelt back up, every move reminding her of the two objects now invading her body.

"Yeah that's good. Okay slut, now you're just the way you should be all the fucking time, cock filling your cunt and your arse. Now put on the leash and get on all fours and crawl to me. You've got two minutes to find me fuck toy."

Richard was in the family room, sitting naked in a chair, one hand holding a microphone, the other slowly stroking his hard cock, watching the tv screen that he'd connected to the video camera. It was on a wide view and he'd seen everything that Janet had done for him. Now as he watched she was moving off screen, crawling as fast as she could to find him. His slave was coming to him and he knew that now she'd do everything he told her to do and that she'd never run away from him again.

As she crawled she hoped that he hadn't gone upstairs because she knew she be late if that was the case. First she tried the lounge room but that was empty so she headed for the family room where he'd hurt her so badly the first day. There she found him waiting for her. She stopped in the doorway, on all fours, and they stared at each other, her eyes filled with defeat, his with victory.

"Hello slave. You made it with thirty seconds to spare. Good slave. Come on, over here and in position."

She stopped in front of him and knelt again, hands behind her back and eyes down. Standing up he circled her before crouching in front of her, tilting her head up so he could stare into her eyes. On hand reached between her legs so he could touch his new toys, buried inside her. He pushed on the butt plug making her grunt and then he twisted the vibrator which elicited a small moan from her.

"Like my new toys do you slut? Well cunt?"

"Yes master, your slave likes your new toys."

Taking hold of her naked breasts, he caressed them for a while before starting to squeeze them.

"You were a very bad slave running away the so as we agreed I'm going to have to punish you for being so bad. And I'm going to really enjoy it bitch."

By now he was holding her hard nipples between finger and thumb, and he started clamping down and twisting, sending lances of pain darting through her breasts.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Somehow she held on, staying in position until he finally released them.

"That's a good slave. Didn't pull away. So, what do you think your punishment should be?"

She was so terrified that whatever she said he'd tell her it was wrong and just add it to what he wanted that for a few moments it was like she was struck dumb. Eventually she whispered the number she'd come up with.

"Sixteen master."

"Sixteen? So you think sixteen is enough for running away do you? Really?"

"No, yes. More? I. your slave doesn't know. I'm. she's sorry master. Should it be more? Please master. I'll. your slave will say more if you want her to."

"No slave. The deal was that you say what you think. And you did that, you said sixteen. Now if I thought you should get twenty, then you're going to get thirty six aren't you?"

"Yes master."

She'd got it wrong. She should have said more, now it was going to be twice as bad. More. Finally the tears started trickling down her cheeks.

"But I was only going to give you twelve, so it'll just be the sixteen that you think you deserve slave."

"What? Only sixteen? Oh, thank you master, thank you."

Her relief was palpable. Sixteen, not thirty six.

"Next thing is should I use my hand or should I use the whip? Which hurts more? Well slave girl, which one hurts more?"

"The whip master."

"Right. So which do you think it should be? Should I whip you, which you say will hurt more or should I just spank you?"

It was like a trick question and she had no idea what would happen if she got it wrong. If she said spanking maybe he'd just whip her anyway or maybe even punish her more for asking for the one that wasn't going to hurt as much. But if she said whip then that was probably all that would happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.