Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 12: Blackmailed again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Blackmailed again - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

Janet didn't stop till she was safely in her bedroom. She sat at her dressing table, staring into the mirror, searching for evidence of the traumatic events she'd been through. Nothing. Surely there should be some external evidence of what had happened to her but she didn't look any different.

At least she was free from him. Trouble was she didn't feel free, not with him still holding the evidence of her and Marcia cheating. Not that it mattered as he'd probably emailed it to everyone by now. If she thought her life was over before then now she was sure it was.

If only she could at least talk to someone but the choices were kind of limited. Normally if there was a really big problem in her life she'd talk to her mom about it but she knew that she had to hide this from her parents no matter what. The only other people she could tell were Kelly who was going to be away for another fortnight and Marcia who'd be away even longer.

There were other friends but she couldn't talk to them about this. She could just hear the conversations. "Hi it's Janet. I've just been raped and whipped and had all sorts of horrible things done to me by the guy who lives next door. How did it happen? Well, he did it because I stole some exam papers and cheated on my exams and he found out so I agreed to be his sex slave if he wouldn't tell anyone." Shit!

Staring in the mirror wasn't helping so she ran a bath and soaked in it for ages, imagining the water washing away her problems. This helped a bit when she was in the bath but as soon as she got out the problems were back with a vengence.

Janet spent the next few hours alternately pacing through the house, trying to watch tv to escape or lying on her bed, clutching her pillow and fighting back tears. It wasn't until early afternoon that she remembered Marcia had said she'd occassionally check her email while she was away. She turned on her computer so she could send Marcia an email telling her she had to call her no matter what.

Richard's first response was disappointment. Huge, all encompassing disappointment as Janet disappeared from his life. Then as he shut the front door his disappointment was swept aside by fear that she'd tell, fear that next time he opened the front door there'd be a cop standing there, waiting to arrest him. Maybe if he got rid of the evidence he'd be able to deny it all. First, all the stuff he had on the computer had to go he thought as he headed back to his room.

Sitting down in front of his computer he moved the mouse to deactivate the screen saver and there was the image he'd been working on in photoshop. She was naked with her arms and legs stretched out and the red lines from where he'd whipped her traced across her beautiful body. He clicked on the image zooming in till her blindfolded face and gorgeous tits filled the monitor. How could he delete something so special, so sexy? There must be another way out of this and even if there wasn't he'd prefer to risk being arrested rather than getting rid of the pictures and the video.

The pictures and the video. Maybe there was another way. Maybe he could use them. Maybe it wasn't over but he'd have to hurry.

As Janet loaded her email program her mind was mostly occupied with working out what she could risk saying to Marcia. From force of habit she checked her inbox, dumping a few spam emails and barely glancing through the others which she'd reply to later. However the last email stopped her dead.

Hi Janet. This is Richard. If you want to check out your new website click on this link. Lots of pics of you like the one below and a vid of you doing you know what. You have two hours to call me to talk about this.

Underneath was a web address and she watched in shock as an image of her downloaded below the address. He'd obviously taken it yesterday after he'd first whipped her. For ages she just stared at it, unbelieving that pictures of her looking like this could exist, unable to move before she finally hit the delete button.

No. Wrong. She had to check out the site, see if it really existed. The delete folder. It was still there. She dragged the email back to her inbox and with a sinking heart clicked on the link. It worked. There was a pink background, some text and lots of pictures, all of her.

Welcome to Janet Sheen's Teenage Slut site.

I'm Janet and I'm a total teen slut. I'm only fifteen but I'm into some heavy shit. Check out the pictures below of me tied up after my master has whipped me. Then click on the video icon. This will download my first net video. In it I tell you what a slut I am and then I finger my hot cunt just for you until I come. I think you'll like it because there are lots of close ups of my tight teen cunt. If you do like it, email me at the address below and if you're lucky I'll email you back with my phone number and tell you where I live so you can come visit and we can fuck and suck all night.

Hope to hear from you soon.

She didn't bother clicking on the video link. There wasn't any point because even if it didn't work the photos were real and there was no doubt it was her behind the blindfold and the gag. No doubt it was her? As if that mattered when the page was called Janet Sheen's Teenage Slut Site.

Yesterday when she'd signed that stupid slave thing to stop him telling family and friends about her cheating it was to stop all the people she knew from finding out. If she hadn't maybe she'd have been expelled from her school, maybe she'd be grounded for a long time but it probably would only have been for the cheating and it would have been forgotten eventually. Not this. This was going to be forever. Everywhere she went, every person she met for the rest of her life she'd be wondering if they'd seen this, if they had watched her masturbate. If she didn't do something about it her life really would be over this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.