Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 11: Runaway

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Runaway - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

He rested on top of her, his head cushioned by her beautiful boobs for a few minutes until he got his breathing under control and he felt confident his legs would hold him up again. Now he knew why most people fucked lying down. It was hard to remain standing after coming! Your legs totally gave out on you.

Pushing himself up he looked down at where they were still joined. As he slowly slid his cock out of her cunt he could see it was smeared with his come and her juice. Awesome! It looked so fucking good with their combined juices on it, incontrovertible proof that after years of fantasising about it he really was fucking Janet Sheen.

There was no doubt that this morning was proving to be a brilliant one! Waking to a blow job, having his naked slave make breakfast for him, discovering that he loved the taste of pussy and having a morning fuck. Life was so totally perfect and there was a lot of day left in which to do even more with her.

In some ways Janet would have been happy if he'd left her tied to the table. After coming three times she was feeling truly satisfied and a little bit exhausted. Even having his cock in her and him coming in her again hadn't really been a problem. Although she hadn't come, his cock, the feel of it deep inside her had felt good, although she knew it shouldn't have.

However once he'd pulled out, he moved around the table, untying her, taking the cuffs off, finally taking off her blindfold and she knew she'd have to get up. She took a moment to stretch her limbs, not able to really look at him now she had her sight back, before she climbed off the table and went down on her knees. She knew what she had to do and wasn't going to risk even more of his punishments. Besides she thought as she started to lick his cock and balls clean of their combined juice she really didn't mind the taste. It was nice, well naughty and nice she thought, almost giggling. And it was so much better than his punishments.

"That's a good slave. You're learning. Umm, yeah. Lick my balls clean."

There was something overwhelming about watching her clean him like this and each time she'd done it he'd wanted it to go on forever. All too soon she'd licked his balls and pubes clean and she now had half his cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollowed as she gently sucked on him. Holding her head he started guiding her mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back. Now leave them there."

With her hands behind her something felt different Janet thought, sucking as hard as she could, her tongue rubbing against his shaft. At first she wasn't sure what it was then she worked it out. The other times because she could use her hands when she'd had to suck him she'd felt she had a degree of control of the situation even though he was forcing her to do it. But with her hands behind her back and his hands gripping her head, she had no control. She was just a mouth... a hole for him to use. That was it, he was fucking her mouth... her face. Her heart plummeted again as the truth that in the last twenty four hours she had become a thing, a slut to be fucked in the mouth, the pussy and even the bum struck home.

With each stroke he pulled her head a fraction of an inch further onto his cock, feeling his cockhead brushing across the roof of her mouth each time. Then she was pulling back against his hands and he figured he must have reached her throat. He was pretty sure this wasn't the best position to be in to try to get his cock into her throat but he wanted to see what would happen anyway. He'd read about gag reflex in some stories on the net plus seen it in action on vids he'd downloaded. Now he wanted to see what would happen if he actually tried to fuck her throat. For the next few strokes he was careful not to go to far, waiting till she relaxed again, then he did it, pulling hard on her head, watching as an extra inch of his cock disappeared and he could feel his cockhead pressing against what he assumed was her throat.

Janet panicked, gagging as his cock bumped against her throat. Her hands came around to his thighs pushing him away as her head jerked back, her mouth pulling off his cock. She spluttered convulsively as her eyes watered.

"Bad slave. Bad cocksucker. That's going to cost you. I told you to leave your hands behind your back. You can put that in your book along with a couple of things from before. Let's see, you didn't call me master at least twice and also you told me to stop sucking your clit. Naughty. You never tell me to stop something. And you never take your mouth off my cock like you just did. Understand cocksucker?"

"Yes master, sorry master. It was choking."

He patted her on the head like you would a pet dog.

"There there, poor little slut. You'll just have to learn not to choke won't you cocksucker? Cause I want my cock all the way in your cocksucking mouth when you suck it from now on. Okay, write it up in the book then come into the family room. There's a video I want you to watch. Deep Throat. You'd better watch it carefully cause later you're going to show me what you've learned."

"Yes master."

Deep Throat. She had a pretty good idea what it was going to be about and she was pretty certain she wasn't going to like it.

She was right. She didn't like the movie both for what it was about which seemed impossible to her and also because the movie seemed really old and naff. But she watched carefully, trying to work out how Linda did it without choking to death.

He'd left her to watch it by herself, telling her to come up to his room when it was over so she could show him what she'd learnt. It was so hard to go up though knowing what he was going to make her do. She just knew she wouldn't be able to do it and then he'd hit her for not doing it. The trouble was that if she didn't go up, if he came down and discovered her waiting down here he'd also hit her. No choice.

While Janet was watching the video Richard had gone for a quick swim and then started doing some work on the photos he'd taken yesterday, downloading them and touching them up and making sure that she couldn't be recognised. Last thing he needed was someone from school downloading a pic of her and recognising her. That would really blow this. Still he was going to have a great private collection of photos of Janet by the time this was all over even if there were some he couldn't post. And he'd already decided what the next series would be of. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't hear her come up the stairs.

She stood in the doorway, arms by her side, waiting for him to notice her. When after a while he didn't turn around, she cleared her throat.

"Oh, didn't see you there."

When he'd turned he was smiling at her but the smile quickly disappeared and now he was looking angry. At first she couldn't work out what was wrong. He'd told her to come up after watching the video, she hadn't spoken without permission, she wasn't trying to cover herself up. Shit. She'd forgotten to kneel. Within seconds she was on her knees in the position with her hands on her thighs.

"Too late. That'll be a punishment slave. So, you've finished the video?"

"Yes master."

"Ready to try? Well?"

"I... your slave doesn't think she could do it."

"Then my fucking stupid slave will just have to keep trying till she can, won't she. Maybe I can think of a few things that will help you. You know, like a few slaps on your bum if you don't do it. Or maybe on your tits?"

"No master. I mean... your slave means. Sorry master. Your slave means she'll try her best master."

"Good. And if your best isn't good enough I'll just have to keep punishing you till it is won't I? And to help, I'll make the punishment bigger each time till you finally learn how to do it because you want to be a good cocksucker don't you slave."

"Yes master."

"Thought so! But before you show me how you can deep throat me there's something else I want you to do. I want you to play with yourself while I watch. So get up on the bed. I want you to masturbate till you come. Okay?"

"Yes master."

A reprieve! Well that's what it felt like she thought as she crawled to the bed and clambered onto it. She'd make this last as long as possible, make it as good as she could, make him so hot that maybe he'd want to fuck her instead of making her suck him. It wasn't much, but at least it was something to cling to she thought as she positioned herself leaning against the bedhead, her legs spread wide with her feet up near her bum. Closing her eyes to block out where she was she brought her hands down to the inside of her thighs and started brushing her fingers over them, her touch so light it was almost not there. But it was there enough to send a shiver through her.

Click.

Her eyes flew open to see Richard at the foot of the bed with a camera pointed at her. Without thinking she covered her boobs, brought her legs together and twisted to one side.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking some pics."

"No way."

"What?"

"No way. You're not taking any photos of me. Fuck!"

Instantly they were at an impasse, both of them glaring at each other, but it was an impasse that Richard knew he couldn't afford to lose. He cursed himself for not realizing that she's be pissed off if she knew he was taking photos of her like this. He'd forgotten that she didn't know about him taking the photos yesterday. But he wasn't going to let her stop him, no way. He'd show her who was in charge. Putting the camera back on his desk he sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from her, patting the bed alongside him.

"Come down here."

Warily she moved down alongside him.

"In your ready position slave. No stay on the bed but kneel in position. Hands behind your back. That's right."

He half turned towards her and reached out to fondle her boobs, gently stroking them and holding them.

"They're so beautiful. So fucking beautiful."

Janet wasn't sure what was happening. He'd gotten rid of the camera but it seemed too easy. As he started to tweak her nipple she remembered she was meant to thank him when he said things about her.

"Thank you master."

"That's okay slave. Umm. Whose boobs are they?"

"What?"

"Whose boobs are they?"

"They're my... they're your boobs master."

"Yep, they're my boobs."

His hand moved down rubbing her stomach, her thighs and then cupping her between her legs.

"And whose cunt is this slave?"

"Your cunt master? Uhh."

He'd slipped two fingers into her. For a while he fucked her with his fingers, digging them in as far as he could. She was still wet from their earlier fuck so when he pulled his fingers out they were covered with their combined juice.

"Well slave my fingers seem to be covered with come and cunt juice. Whose come?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.