Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 10: Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Breakfast - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

He sat at the table, watching her beautiful and of course naked body as she made the pancakes. She had to move past him to get to the cupboards and fridge and on the third pass he couldn't hold back any longer from touching her jiggling tits. He wasn't really surprised when she kept on walking.

Disappointed maybe but not surprised. For a while he let it go, continuing to watch her. He knew her well enough to realise that she was subtly making sure she didn't go past him again. Not only that, she was also keeping her back to him, even when it would have been natural to be facing him. This wasn't the way it was meant to be.

In his fantasies, he would have woken up this morning and she'd have turned into the perfect slave but he guessed that wasn't going to happen. Still she was his slave so he could do anything he wanted to her, that was what the deal was all about. Trouble was he was really unsure about what to do next.

His fantasies hadn't really prepared him for the reality that Janet would actually become his slave. Sure, they'd have sex a lot, but there had to be more than that he realised.

Then it came to him, what he was going to do today and tomorrow and the day after and for as long as necessary until it was finished. He was going to train her to be a good slave, a perfect slave. And maybe he'd even get her to be a real slave like in the stories he liked where she'd not only do everything he wanted, but she'd love doing it. Then she'd really know she couldn't be a bitch to him ever again.

"Come over here."

She had her back to him, mixing the batter when he called her over. For a second she closed her eyes taking the moment to control herself. Since coming into the kitchen she'd been getting increasingly mad at him. No, mad wasn't right because that's how she'd been feeling since this whole thing started. She was feeling more and more like telling him to totally fuck off, that's what it was, but she knew she couldn't do that. Knew she'd have to put up with him. But she had a choice. She could let him beat her or she could at least try to keep her pride, not let him get to her. Like being naked. He probably expected her to still be embarrassed about being naked in front of him which of course she was. But she wouldn't let him see that, she'd stand in front of him as if she had clothes on. Yeah. Turning, she walked over to him and stood there, arms by her side, not looking at him, her eyes half lowered to one side.

"Turn around."

As she stood with her back to him he reached out and cupped her right arse cheek, caressing it for a few seconds before taking his hand away.

"Turn back. Good. Um, you're my slave right?"

"Yes master."

"You signed the slave contract didn't you. Saying you'd, you know, always respond to what I do to you, thank me when I do things to you, um, always be sexy, umm, tell me if you do something wrong. You know, all that stuff."

She wasn't sure where this was leading but suddenly she was worried.

Something was happening.

"Yes master."

"So if I want to touch your tit like this, what would you do?"

He'd reached out and was just holding the underside of her right tit.

"I'd let you master."

"Is that all?"

"Umm, yes, umm, I guess so."

She'd started using the 'I' word again but he decided to let it go for the moment although later he'd punish her for it of course.

"You wouldn't like do anything more. Wouldn't maybe try to push your tit into my hand or, I don't know, tell me you like it, like me touching your tits?"

"Yes master. I would. I um, I like it when you touch my tit."

As she answered him she lent forward a bit, pushing her tit into his palm.

"So. You know this is what you should do. Is that what you're saying is it."

"Yes master."

He moved his hand down over her stomach to her mound. This time she made sure she was pushing forward although she didn't say anything but only because she couldn't think of anything to say about his hand against here there. Then he started playing with her pubic hair, sort of combing his finger through it almost like he was trying to straighten it out.

"Okay, then a few minutes ago when you walked past me and I touched your tit, you kept on walking. You didn't stop. If I didn't know better I'd almost think you didn't want me to touch your tits. My tits really, aren't they."

"No master... I mean yes master, they're your tits. What I mean... what your slave means is..."

"What my fuck slut means."

"What your fuck slut means is that your fuck slut was getting things from the cupboard. I mean, um, your fuck slut means, umm she didn't know master."

"No, that doesn't make sense. You've already told me that if I want to touch you then you'd let me. Not only let me but, you know, you'd help. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes master."

"So before you must have done something wrong. Yes?"

"Umm, yes, I guess so master."

"Shit you're slow this morning. Your slut guesses or your bitch guesses. Not I."

"Sorry master. Your slut guesses."

"Okay, good. So what happens when you do something wrong slave?"

By now he was taking just a couple of strands of her pubic hair and pulling on it, tugging so the skin on her mound pulled out as the hair slowly slipped through his fingers. She knew what he wanted her to say but it was so hard.

She wanted to cry again, wanted to run away and hide, but she couldn't. All she could do was try to control her trembling as she whispered the words.

"You, you punish your slut master."

"What?"

"You punish your slut master. Ow!"

This time he'd yanked on a couple of strands of her pubic hair, pulling them out.

"Right, so do you deserve to be punished for what you did earlier?"

"Oh, yes master."

"Okay slave, if you think you should be punished then I'll punish you later.

Here, you'd better writer it in your punishment book in case you forget. Let's see, I think there's 'lied to master', 'pulled away when master wanted to touch my tits... no, make that my big tits' and 'didn't offer my tits to master to play with when I knew he wanted to play with them'. Of course there's also 'referred to myself as I many times instead of slave or slut or cunt or any of the other names a slave is called'. Show me what you've written. Okay, one more I think. 'For being a stupid cunt and trying to fool master - double punishment'. Okay get back to making breakfast slave."

As she started mixing the batter again she realised that her hands were still trembling. She was going to be punished again. He was going to hurt her and there was nothing she could do about it. Except make sure she didn't do anything else to piss him off. Now she needed the milk. Two minutes ago she'd have gone around the other side of the table, avoiding him but this time she went straight past him, waiting for him to make the slightest move so she could stop and let him do whatever he wanted to her, touch her wherever he wanted to.

Of course he didn't do anything as she went to the fridge or came back. Next she realised she needed some butter and this time he did reach out. She froze as his hand settled on her right tit and held it. She knew she should be doing more than just standing there but it was like her body had become a stone.

"Hmm, that's a bit better but not really good enough. Now pay attention carefully slave. If I want to do something with your body you not only let me, you've got to make it easy, you've got to help me with it. Now why don't we try again. Go back over there. Okay walk over here."

She wasn't certain exactly what he wanted but there was no way she was going to say anything in case she said the wrong thing. Back to the bench, turn around, walk back to the fridge and as soon as his hand moved stop.

But this time she turned towards him and as his hand covered her boob she lent down towards him a bit, smiling at him and sort of humming.

"Hmmm."

"Like that do you?"

"Yes master."

He gently played with her boob for a few more seconds and then let go, shaking his head.

"Nope, you're not getting it are you. I'll have to add another punishment later.

You really are proving to be a stupid cunt aren't you cunt."

"Oh, no master, please I... um, your, your stupid cunt's sorry. What did your stupid cunt do wrong? Please tell me... her. She'll try again, please master."

"Well I take the time to play with your stupid tit and when I ask you if you like me playing with it all you can fucking say is yes. Not that it feels good, or I don't fucking know, anything. You just stand there like a fucking statue saying yes. Maybe the punishment will help you get it right."

"Oh, yes, you're right, your stupid slut's sorry. Please let her try again, please. She'll do better, please she promises. You don't have to punish her, please."

"Well, okay. But fucking try a bit harder or I will have to fucking punish you big time. Go on, back over there."

Back to the bench, turn, approach. As soon as his hand touched her tit she was moaning.

"MMmmm. Oh yes."

As she lent down, without thinking of it her right hand came up and covered his, stroking it as he massaged her boob.

"Like that do you slave?"

"Oh yes master, your slave likes you playing with her boobs. Feels so good when you hold them like that. Oh yes. Oh, your squeezing your slave's boob. Ohh, shit, hurting."

"I like doing that sometimes. You don't mind do you slave?'

"Ahhh. Oh, no. No master. Hurts. Ahh."

"I'd like to squeeze harder, hurt you more. Do you want me to slave?"

"Oh, yes. Master. Yes, please. Ahhhhh. Oh shit, I mean thank you. No, your slave means thank you master. Ahhh. Yes, that's nice."

He hadn't squeezed as hard as he had a couple of times yesterday but he was pleased that she hadn't tried to get away. As he pulled on her tit she lent over even more till he was able to take her nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, yes master, that's nice. Suck my... your slave's nipple. Oh, yes that feels good."

He didn't know what it was about having her nipple in his mouth that was so special, all he knew was that it felt fucking amazing. The rubbery feel of it was unlike anything else he knew. Later he'd probably suck on it for a lot longer but now he really did need some breakfast so he reluctantly let her go.

"Okay slave, finish making my breakfast. Hey, aren't you forgetting something?"

She'd started to turn back to the bench but quickly turned back to him, desperately trying to think of what she might have forgotten. Then it came to her.

"Thank you master. Thank you for playing with your slave's tit and for sucking her nipple."

"That's much better. See you can learn. Okay go on."

After that, apart from a gentle slap on her bum as she turned away, he didn't touch her again, letting her finish getting their breakfast. When she finally brought the food to the table he toyed with making her eat hers on the floor like a dog, but somehow that didn't feel right so they are facing each other across the table. As they ate he made her tell him in detail how she and Marcia stole the exam papers. It was during this that he decided what he wanted to try with her next and he only really half heard her story as his heart started beating faster with nerves at the thought of what he was going to be doing in a few minutes. Finally it was time, the last bit of toast gone, the last sip of coffee.

"I want you to take everything off the table and then lie down on it. I'll be back in a second."

"Yes master"

It didn't take her long to clear the table and then she climbed up onto it. She wasn't sure what to do so just sat at one end, feeling very vulnerable. As she waited for him to come back she tried to stay calm but her mind started filling with thoughts of him punishing her for what she'd done earlier. When he did come back her heart sank as the first thing she saw was the bunch of rope in his hand and the cuffs he'd used yesterday when he'd raped her in the behind. If he wanted to tie her up again them he must be going to whip her and maybe do it to her in the bum again. She wanted to beg him not to and almost did but the fear that that he'd only whip her harder if she did stopped her. Instead, apart from practically hyperventilating with fear she did nothing, just sat waiting for him to once again do whatever he wanted to her.

"Lie down. Good. Now get your bum right up to the edge. Closer. Perfect.

Now spread your legs. Come on wider. More. I want them as far apart as you can slave. Yeah, thought that'd work."

As she tried to do what he wanted he was pushing and pulling at her legs till finally he had her in the position he wanted. Her bum was right on the end of the table and her thighs were spread out in a straight line on either side, like she was doing the splits. Her knees were now over the other sides of the table, her legs dangling down alongside the table legs. Which was perfect for what Richard was planning and he quickly had the cuffs on her ankles and then her ankles tied off to the table legs. He looped a second rope around the top of the table leg and just under her knee on each side, making doubly sure she was secure. Next he cuffed her wrists and secured them to the other legs, stretching her arms out and to the side above her head. As a final touch he wrapped the blindfold around her cutting off her vision entirely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.