Schoolgirl Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Fantasy Stories

Chapter 1: The Secret Diary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Secret Diary - Story about a schoolgirl enslaved by the neighbours son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   MaleDom   First  

A little over twelve months ago one of Richard's friends had shown him the rudiments of how to hack into computer systems. Since then he'd developed into a very talented hacker although like many of his fellow hackers he wasn't malicious in his new past-time. When he hacked into a system all he did was have a look around, checking out the layout before he left. For him the buzz wasn't about changing or damaging the system, it was about knowing he had the power to change things if he wanted to. When he was inside someone else's computer, he felt like he was in control of them as well as their computer.

About six months ago he succeeded in getting into his high school's network which was by far the most exciting hack he'd made up to that time. This time it wasn't a faceless network belonging to some nameless corporation, this was the system that had been controlling his life for the last four years. Now, the school no longer controlled him because he had the power to control it.

For a while he played around with timetables, grade records and assessments, pretending to change them. Soon he also discovered the school database which had all the normal student contact details including lots of phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses. The next couple of months consisted of trial and error as he explored his classmates home computers. What he found really amazing was how many of his fellow students computers had directories with all sorts of porn in them, even some of the girls which really surprised him. Then three months ago he found gold.

Janet and Kelly Sheen lived next door to Richard and they'd grown up together. Richard who had turned sixteen a fortnight ago was three months older than Janet who was only ten months older than her sister Kelly. Richard and Janet were in the same year at school and Kelly was in the year below them.

For years the three of them had played together and were close friends, inseparable really, sleeping over at each other's house, going on family holidays together and a mountain of other things. But when they reached high school it all changed. Of course Richard was aware that Janet was building a new circle of friends but he didn't expect that they'd make her exclude him from her life. And that she'd then make Kelly exclude him also.

Richard didn't really fit any of the major school groupings. Although he was very fit and was a good swimmer with a place on the swim team, he wasn't a jock. Likewise his interest in computers and science was just something he enjoyed but not to the extent that it put him in with the nerds. He liked most music so didn't fit any of the music groups and so it went. He had a small circle of friends who like him shared a wide range of interests. In truth he was part of the silent majority who during high school years tended to be ignored as they quietly went about the business of surviving.

Janet on the other hand became a member of the high school in crowd. She was a cheerleader, on the right school committees, loved by everybody but of course she only really talked to and associated with the right people. This didn't happen immediately she started high school but it was a fast rise.

Eventually she was one of the crowd with only one final hurdle to complete acceptance. Marcia who was her new best friend and the acknowledged leader of the group demanded that she stop being friends with Richard as he didn't fit the image.

For weeks Janet tried to resist as she didn't really understand why she couldn't be friends with Richard and still be in, but eventually Marcia gave her an ultimatum. So the next day she told Richard and from then on they only spoke to each other when they had to at family gatherings or during class activities.

Janet also forbid her sister from having anything to do with Richard.

Janet assumed that he understood what had happened and over the following years she pretty much forgot about their past. But Richard didn't understand and he never forgot Janet or for that matter Kelly.

He watched them growing and as their bodies started developing he watched more and more. Not that he was alone in watching their bodies. They were both very pretty. By the time Janet was 15, she was any man's dream with a litany of perfect features. Five foot two, silky blonde hair, big blue eyes, cute button nose, great cheeks, big tits, small waist, tight arse, beautiful legs. Absolutely perfect.

Everywhere she went people noticed her. At school she was probably the most popular girl in her year, liked by teachers and envied by students. Younger sister Kelly was not far behind Janet in the hot stakes, and maybe even had the potential to overtake her.

Janet knew she was popular but what she didn't realise was that she was the centre of many of her fellow students and quite a few of the teachers fantasies. Richard was no exception. He had a normal male interest in sex and from the time he started masturbating Janet was the girl he most often placed in his fantasies with Kelly also making regular appearances.

Richard's theoretical knowledge of sex was very comprehensive even if his practical knowledge was limited. From the age of 14 he had unrestricted internet access and he had explored ever corner of cyberspace. He'd started with the normal sex sites although most of them were of minimal interest. It was okay looking at older women but he was really only interested in girls his age who he would actually like to have sex with and not be intimidated by so most of the time he visited the teen sex sites.

Trouble with them was that the teens were mostly old teens or at least the ones on the free sites were.

Then he found news groups. Nothing to pay and a never ending stream of pictures of girls the right age with enough of them actually fucking and sucking. Initially his interests were very vanilla but one night he downloaded a file with a young girl who looked like Janet. What was really interesting about it was that she was chained to a wall, gagged and across her tits and stomach there were red stripes from where she'd been whipped. Four times in a row he jerked off looking at the picture, imagining that it was Janet and imagining that he was the one who'd tied her and punished her. Pretty soon his tastes had changed and most of his downloads were bondage based.

The next discovery was sex story sites and the alt.sex.stories news group. Most of the stories were skipped over but occassionally one would be kept, mostly bondage or nc ones. Then he downloaded a story that probably changed his life, Captured Caroline. He read it countless times, always imagining that it was Janet, till eventually he changes the name to Captured Janet and replaced Caroline's name with Janet's throughout the story. And every time he read it he jerked off, always guaranteed to have a great come.

Shortly after this he downloaded a blackmail story and once again his fantasies changed. There had always been a small, nagging problem with his fantasies under the Captured Caroline story because he knew that he couldn't abduct Janet, not really. But the fantasy of blackmailing her was a much easier one to believe in and soon he had dozens of scenarios where he'd discovered something he could use to blackmail her into having sex with him.

When Richard hacked into the Devson's computers he found Janet's diary which she had started on her twelfth birthday when she was given her first computer. There was a password on it but it didn't take long for him to work that out. Most of the entries were boring stuff about her family and school friends, but every few pages there was an entry that had Richard pulling out his cock and jerking off over. It wasn't long before he was using his secret knowledge from her diary to fuel his blackmail jerkoff fantasies. Fantasy now seemed to be only one step away from reality.

12 years old and no days!

Dear Diary, Hmmmmmmmm! I was going to promise you to write everyday but I know there'd be days I couldn't so I won't promise that. But I do promise to tell you all the important stuff. Like today. It was my birthday! Ta Da!!! And mummy and daddy gave you to me! Daddy told me how to do a secret password so no one but me can read you so I can tell you all my real private stuff. I think we're going to become real good friends.

I had a great birthday. Kel gave me this really kewl top and Richard gave me this great game for you - so I guess you know about that! Anyway we played it and he won of course the big jerk... only joking, he's not a jerk. He's really probably my best friend diary. And Kel of course even if she is my sister. I mean I know he's a boy and all that but like I can tell him everything.

Daddy just came in and said I have to go to bed now. Talk to you tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Love Janet Sheen, age 12.

13 and 12 days I told Richard that we can't hang our together... ever. He got really upset and even had tears happening. I almost told him that it'd be okay but I kept remembering what Marcia said, that if I didn't stop talking to him completely then they have to drop me from the group. And I'd die if they did that.

Like Daddy says, sometimes you've got to make the tough decisions if you're going to be someone special.

Had a really big fight with Kelly over it. She can be so dumb sometimes. Such a little kid. Finally she promised me that she wouldn't try to hang out with Richard anymore. But I'll have to watch her.

13 and 66days - 11PM If ever anyone ever, ever finds out about this I'll die but I have to tell someone and you've kept all my secrets so far. Here goes. This is BIG!

I masturbated. Wow!!!! Just then like half an hour ago. It was the truly utmost amazing feeling I've every had. It felt sooooo good. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. I'm still sort of trembling from it and I feel sort of light headed. Good light headed.

What happened was I was readi Dads at the door - gotta go!

13 and 76days - late Wow. I've just done it again. You know, masturbated. Mummy and daddy are out with Kelly so it was safe to do it. I was really scared last time that daddy was going to discover me. God I'd die. But he didn't of course.

It is so amazing. Like I wish I could tell Marcia about it but I don't know. She might think I was weird so I'll probably keep it a secret just between you and me diary. I feel like I'm floating. There's this thing - I checked the sex-ed stuff we got at school and I think it must be my clitoris. Anyway it grows - weird huh - and gets hard when I stroke it and sort of ticklish. But not a bad ticklish, a reaaaaaly reaaaaly reaaaaaaly goooood tickle. Then after a while I start getting really hot you know, down there - I'm not going say the awful word and vagina sounds so kind of medical but I guess I can say pussy. At least to you dear diary.

So it gets hot in my pussy, and then it gets wet. Last week, at first I thought I must be peeing but its not pee. It's my natural lubrication - that's what the sex-ed stuff talked about. Then this most amazing feeling starts to grow all through my body until it feels like I can't take anymore and if I don't stop that I'll explode. Last week I almost did stop it was so intense but I'm sure glad I didn't. Because then I do explode and I sort of see stars. It's sort of embarrassing because my arms and legs start jerking and twitching. Well if anybody saw it would be embarrassing but NOBODY will EVER see. NEVER. And of course I'm not embarrassed talking to you.

I think I hear the car so I better go. Talk to you soon dear diary.

14 and 109days Hi. I just got back from Marcia's birthday party and guess what? Gary and I are going out! Excellent!

I told Kel and she agrees that he is like a total legend! She said she was real jealous of me when I told her what happened! Not bad jealous - good jealous that is. She wanted to know everything of course.

We kissed. Excel! I mean you know I've kissed guys before but this was different. This was a PROPER kiss with open mouths and tongues and all. My first real kiss. Wowie Zowie! Getting older!

I think I did it right. I was soooo nervous though. Anyway he didn't complain and I just sort of copied what he did. It was great at first, real soft and romantic. Then I didn't know if I'd like it, because he put his tongue in my mouth but I did. LIKE IT! YEAAH! I wanted it to last forever. It was so warm and sexy. But not like when I play with myself. This was close. Yeah, that's it. I felt so close to him. I don't mean that I love him... well maybe a bit. He is so gorgeous I know that all the girls are jealous that he's chosen me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.