Knowledge Too Soon - Cover

Knowledge Too Soon

by El Gato

Copyright© 2002 by El Gato

Erotica Sex Story: Don gets taught a few lessons in love by an experienced older woman. But is he really ready for his newfound knowledge?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was always a smart kid, always reading, always trying to learn something new. The search for new knowledge was exciting in and of itself, but I never dreamed knowledge could come unexpectedly. Or in such an unforeseen manner. I was fifteen years old when it happened, but I remember what Dee taught me to this day. I didn't learn until much later that the knowledge she gave me also gave me power, and with power you also get The Twins. The Twins of Responsibility and Accountability, and they are quite a burden. That lesson I would learn on my own, and much later.

In my fifteenth year on this earth I underwent what my poor mother called 'a growth spurt.' In a little over ten months I grew eight inches. At just over six feet tall, I only weighed a hundred and forty-five pounds. Have you seen those pictures in the back of the comic books, the one advertising for the 'body of Atlas?' Well, I made a good model for the guy getting sand kicked in his face. Tall and skinny, with gangly arms and legs, my poor mother took up sewing to keep up with my growing. I wouldn't begin to 'fill out' for another year.

Right at the end of the school year I found out I was going to be participating in an NSF (National Science Foundation) sponsored course for six weeks. Since my mother hated our local school system, she arranged for me to take two additional 'required' subjects from the school system in the city where the college was located. That meant I wouldn't see my family for almost three months since those 'required' classes lasted ten weeks. For me, the good news was I wouldn't have to go to church all the time. Maybe I'd get to have some freedom of my own for a change. I was tired of being protected by my parents, and ready to explore some. Up until that summer I had led a very sheltered life structured by my parents. On the last weekend before I left, I promised Mom I'd write each day.

The campus where I was at didn't have many students during the summer, and most of those that attended left for home on the weekends. The NSF put us up in a fairly nice dorm on the north edge of the college. The dorm was empty except for the NSF students, and would be completely empty except for me in six weeks. The only open cafeteria was in the center of campus, a nice ten-minute walk away. A routine was quickly established. Eat, classes, lab work, field trips, and study kept me from making too many friends. I wrote my folks back home every day, but only got a few letters in return. On the weekends, my roommate and I would go to a concert or play on campus using our 'college' ID. I was late going to a play my fourth weekend there when I literally ran into Dee.

"Hurry up, Don! I want to get there early enough to get a close seat." My roommate was in a hurry because the girl playing the lead was a fox.

"OK. OK. I'm hurrying as fast as I can. Maybe you should go ahead and save us both seats." I was running late from supper, and still needed to take a shower.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll see you there." He bolted out the door. I followed fifteen minutes later.

I was walking very fast between two dorms when I rounded a corner and collided with a tall, skinny brunette. I quickly picked myself up, and offered my hand to help her up.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She held onto my hand after I pulled her up.

She was smiling at me. "That's OK. If just ONE of us had been watching we wouldn't have knocked each other down." I must have looked puzzled at this. "I wasn't watching either, and we both must have been in a hurry." She scrunched up her nose and tilted her head. I had thought her face was plain, but she looked cute when she did that. "Aren't you part of that high-school group here for six weeks?"

"Uh, yeah. Kind of, anyway." I wasn't a brilliant conversationalist around girls, and this one was still holding my hand.

"My name's Dee. And what does 'kind of, anyway' mean?" She shook my hand in introduction.

"Uh, hi. I'm Don. After the NSF thing I've got four more weeks of classes at the local high school, so I'm staying an extra four weeks." I was starting to get antsy. Dee assumed I was still in a hurry.

"Where were you going before I ran into you?" She asked.

"Well, there's that play tonight, and I wanted to go see it."

"Cool!" She hooked her arm in mine and started moving us towards the theatre. "I'm heading there myself. Care if I join you?" She smiled at me, dragging me along, not giving me time to object.

She just waved at the girl taking tickets, and we went inside. I was so nervous I didn't even think to look for my roommate as Dee steered us to a pair of seats in the middle. We sat down just as the house lights flashed and then dimmed, Dee taking my hand in hers. She held my hand during the entire play, even during intermission. We talked briefly while the lights were up, and I found out she was twenty-two years old. Twenty-two! Gratefully, she didn't ask how young I was before the lights flashed and went down.

After the play, I walked hand in hand with Dee back to her dorm. We talked a little more during this time, and she finally asked how old I was. I cringed when I told her I had just turned fifteen two weeks prior.

"Wow! Happy belated b-day! Fifteen! But you're so tall! I'll bet you just drive the girls crazy at home. So tall, and you have such pretty blue eyes, too." She gave me that cute look, again.

I was blushing. "No. They don't seem to notice me, I'm just too shy or something." And too skinny, I thought.

"Too bad, but it's their loss and my gain." She grinned at me and winked. Then Dee put her arms through mine, and pulled me towards the side of a nearby building. "Come and sit with me for a while. I want to talk some more with my date."

'My date!' My head was spinning as she pulled us into an alcove and sat on the bench just inside the shadows. "OK. What do you want to talk about?"

We started talking about the play we saw, and got around to talking about us. She asked about my school and I told her about being kind of a 'brain', but also about being good at basketball. I told her about my mom and dad, my two younger sisters, and about growing so fast my clothes were always too short. I wanted to be tall like dad, but wished it didn't happen all at once. She laughed at that, and asked if I really was that shy around girls back home. I sighed, and told her that girls were such a mystery to me I couldn't even talk to one.

"But you're talking to me now, Don. I'm a girl, aren't I?" She squeezed my hand.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, but I ran into you by accident. Then you were talking to me and all, so I just don't know."

"I know, Don, and you're doing just fine. All you need is some experience and a small dose of confidence and you'll be a regular Don Juan." She moved over and hugged me. I had leaned back, and she was almost lying on top of me. "Tell you what, I'm tired of eating breakfast and dinner alone, so why don't you eat with me? You can practice talking to me. OK?"

I put my arms around her, but I was trembling from nervousness. Dee could sense it, somehow. "Uhm. OK. What time?" I couldn't really feel her breasts against me, but her nipples felt like two bumps against my chest.

"I like to eat early, at 6:30. Think you can make it?" She pulled back a little and was looking at my face.

I tried to relax. "Yeah, no problem. I usually eat that early at home, but my roommate doesn't get up early."

"That will be great. Thanks for wanting to eat with me." Dee leaned in and gave me a soft kiss.

We sat close after that, just holding and talking for about another hour. Then I walked Dee back to the entrance of her dorm. She kissed me again as we parted. As I walked back to my dorm, I wondered how I could get some privacy to relieve the hard on being close to Dee had given me. Our room shared a bathroom with the dorm room next to us, but you couldn't lock the door from inside the bathroom. Thinking about one of the other guys walking in on me solved my problem. It just went away.

My roommate was full of questions about the girl he had seen me with, and I did my best to deflect them. Finally, we both went to sleep.

I was five minutes late for breakfast, but Dee was waiting for me. "Hi! Glad you could make it. Have a seat." She pulled out the chair next to her.

"Morning. Hope you haven't been waiting long." I sat down with my tray. It was loaded with four donuts, scrambled eggs, and six pieces of bacon. I noticed Dee had an appetite similar to my own, but was still skinny too.

"Not at all, just sat down a second ago myself." She winked at me. "Let's dig in. The food during the summer is actually pretty good." She ate with a gusto that matched my own.

After demolishing breakfast, we sat and talked some more. Then I followed her to the student lounge where she snuggled next to me as we watched Sunday morning cartoons. That afternoon we listened to a string quartet that played in the quad, and then went to dinner together. I walked her back to her dorm, and we detoured to the same bench for a while. My arms still shook when we softly kissed good night, but at least I participated this time.

Walking back to my room I thought that it was so easy to talk with Dee, to just be with her and hold her hand. Maybe all I needed was a little confidence after all.

The next morning we didn't have as much time to talk since we both had classes to get to. Dee hugged me before we parted, and it felt so nice. I could smell her shampoo the entire morning. We sat with my roommate and some of the other NSF kids at dinner, Dee seemed to fit right in. We only spent a few minutes in our alcove after I walked her to her dorm; we both had homework to do.

This was my new routine for the next two weeks. During the week I would join her at breakfast and supper, then walk her to her dorm and spend some time in the alcove talking and holding each other. The next weekend we spent the day's together playing tennis, swimming at the pool, and taking in a movie at the student center.

I started enjoying kissing her while we held each other talking and sitting in the little alcove across from the dorm entrance. I even began to initiate our kisses after a while, and soon grew bold enough to put my hand on her bare thigh as we kissed. During our talks she found out more about my life at home, and laughed when I told her how my mom had sent full sized bedding. I had a ton of sheet tucked under my small twin mattress. Mom meant well, but sometimes she didn't quite hit the bull's-eye.

Dee told me a little about herself, as well. She had been a skinny tomboy growing up, but decided to stop brooding over her lack of tits (I blushed furiously when she said this), as she got older. Dee was also proud of her sculptured hips and legs that she got from swimming and dancing. Then came the day I 'graduated' from the NSF course, and the rest of the kids went home. My real education was about to begin, but I just didn't know it.

Our 'graduation' was on a Friday night, and all the parents were there. Mom and Dad didn't get to meet Dee though, she left right after I paraded across stage. We had a family dinner that night, and Mom told me she was proud I was doing so well on the courses I was taking. Dad slipped me some extra money 'to help tide me over' when Mom took a bathroom break. Both of them gave me hugs before they left to go back home. The dorm room seemed strange with everyone gone, my footsteps echoing as I made my way. I put some music on my small stereo just to fill the void.

The next morning at breakfast Dee asked if I wanted to go to the dance on the Quad that evening after dinner. I thought it would be nice to go, but told her I didn't know how to dance.

"That's alright, I can teach you." Then she paused as if in thought. "Hmm. We need some music, but I don't have a stereo, or even a radio in my dorm room. I wonder if I could get us into the music department somehow. There's a jukebox in the student union, but that's way too public to try to learn to dance."

"I've got a stereo in my room. We could use it." Problem solved.

Dee smiled. "That's perfect! Let's go." She grabbed her backpack, took my arm, and we went to my dorm room. I was to find out later she had this all planned out, including the items in her backpack.

It felt weird with Dee holding my hand on the way up to my room in this otherwise abandoned dorm. She was looking at all the open doors to the empty rooms, at how bare and stark they seemed.

"Wow. This is almost freaky. There's really nobody here with you?" She asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah. I turned on the stereo last night just to make some noise. It was just too quiet without anyone else around." My room had the only closed door, and I stopped to open it. "Welcome to my humble abode."

Dee smiled at me. "Looks like your typical dorm room. Spartan but functional." She dropped her backpack on the chair by the desk. "Let's get some room to dance. Help me move the beds."

We pushed both dorm beds against the wall, and then I showed her my small stereo. "I don't have many records, mostly some rock and jazz. I hope that's OK."

"It will be perfect. The band tonight plays jazz, but the warm-up Dee-Jay likes rock." She picked out a couple of albums, and put them on the spindle. The first album was rock, mostly hard and fast tunes.

Dee showed me how to move to the music, explained the importance of eye contact, and how to enjoy a nice fast dance. The next album was jazz, more slow-dance tunes than fast. She took my left hand and put it on her waist, then took my right hand in her left as she put her right hand on my shoulder. She explained how to 'feel' the movement of my partner, to anticipate where the next few beats would take us. Then she showed me how to 'lead' using gentle pushes and pulls timed with the music to work around the dance floor. By the time the album ended, I was getting the hang of it. I was also ready for a break.

"Whew! That made me a little thirsty. Do you have anything to drink?" Dee plopped down on the beds.

I kept some sodas in a small cooler in the closet. "I've got some pop, but need to go down the hall for ice. Will that be OK?"

"Thanks Don, that would be great. I'll wait right here." She smiled up at me.

By the time I got back with the ice, Dee had pulled my sheets out and was making the two twins into one bed. I wish I had thought of that, my tall frame didn't quite fit the regular dorm bed. "Hey! Thanks, Dee. That's a great idea."

Dee gave me that cute smile. "It's a good thing your mom sent the wrong sheets, they fit two beds just right." She finished tucking in the top sheet, and took the pop I offered her. I sat next to her on my bigger bed. She looked at me over her glass as she took a big drink. "Wow, I was getting thirsty. Thanks."

"You're welcome. I like doing stuff for you, being with you is great. You're so easy to talk to and everything." I studied my pop, trying not to look embarrassed by what I'd said.

Dee laid a cool hand on my leg. "Hey, I like being with you too, you know. And you're getting to be a great dancer." She set her now empty glass on the table next to the bed. "I'll put on some more jazz while you finish your pop, I want to show you how to dance close now."

My empty glass quickly joined hers, and Dee turned and beckoned to me as some soft jazz started. "Uhm, what do I do now?" I rose to my feet and went to her. I knew this album was all soft and easy jazz with only one break; it was what I played at night.

She took both my hands and held them out from our bodies as she began to slowly move to the music, looking into my eyes. "Slowly dancing close to someone can be many things, Don." She pulled my hands in behind her, then put her arms loosely around my neck. "It can be relaxing, comforting and warm. Just sharing a closeness with a good friend, or it can be much more." Her hand gently played with my hair. "Move slowly with the music, small easy steps." We danced like this as she quietly coached me, speaking in soft tones.

When the music changed Dee moved her right arm down around my waist, her hand in the small of my back. "Slowly dancing in a lovers arms can also be quite intimate and arousing, promising what is to come." I jumped and stiffened slightly at this, but Dee just smiled and stroked my back lightly. "It's alright, we're just dancing, remember?"

I nodded and swallowed the lump in my throat. "OK." I tried to relax, but my mind was reeling. What did she mean? Did she want me to be a 'lover'? The thought of being naked with a girl, even one as easy to talk to as Dee, absolutely petrified me.

Dee nodded. "Good." She moved even closer, her thigh between mine as we moved; and put her head on my chest. I could feel her hot breath on my skin through the thin shirt. "Relax some, it's OK. Feel the way we move together, how my body reacts to yours." She hugged me as we danced. "It's OK to be excited, it's natural. I love the feel of you against me as we move." She softly stroked my back, again. "You can touch me too, you know. Gently stroke my back and sides with your big strong hands."

We danced for what seemed forever. I was careful when moving my hands not to touch her somewhere I thought she would object, and the way she was moving against my erection was causing me great concern. I gave her a soft hug, and Dee looked up at me then pulled my head down into a soft kiss. The album ended shortly after the kiss began, and she put her head on my chest and gave me one more hug then stepped back. The clock on the Quad chimed.

"That was nice. You're a very good dancer, Don."

I just nodded and mumbled, "Thanks." It sure felt hot in my room, to me at least.

"You getting hungry? We've been at this for quite a while, that was the noon chime I heard." She took my hands in hers.

I was more nervous than hungry, but it offered a good escape. "Yeah, a little hungry."

"How about we clean up and go to lunch, then. We can come back and dance some more, or we can just watch TV in the lounge or something instead." She gave me that cute smile.

When she mentioned cleaning up, I noticed how sweaty I had gotten. I hoped Dee didn't mind holding me like that. "Yeah, I'm a little sticky. We'd better hurry if we're going to make the lunch line, though. Want me to walk you to your dorm?"

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that. There's not enough time for that, and I can clean up here anyway. I brought extra clothes in case we went swimming again." Dee squeezed my hand. "You go first, I'll shower right after you."

"Uhm. OK. I'll be quick." I was confused, and nervous, but grabbed some clothes and a towel and went into the bathroom. I had just gotten my hair wet when I felt a breeze.

"Mind if I join you?" Dee stepped into the shower and held me under the spray. I was paralyzed with fright. "It's OK, Don. Here, let me help you." She took the soap from my hands, and turned me around. After washing my back and shoulders, she moved around in front of me and began washing my chest. As her hands moved lower, I couldn't help but shiver and twitch at her touch.

"Move under the water, sweetie. Rinse off some." I woodenly moved under the spray, letting the warmth sluice the soap and sweat from me. Dee knelt and began washing my legs, the water rinsing away the soap as fast as it was applied. One hand reached around and kneaded my ass; the other lightly grasped my balls. "Hmm. This looks interesting. You're growth spurt seems to apply to all of you, lover." She took my hard cock in her mouth, and I came almost immediately. I heard and felt her say "Mmmm."

"Oh God!" I croaked. I had never felt such pleasure! Her tongue gently caressed my cock, drawing out my orgasm. My eyes closed as the feelings engulfed me, my come spurted five or six times as Dee held me in her mouth. As my orgasm ended, I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She moved her head slowly back off my dick, and I could feel a slight suction as she moved. Her tongue swirled the very sensitive tip, causing me to jump. She looked up at me, and kissed the head.

"Thank you, Don. That was very fun." She stood and put her arms around me, smiling.

"Wow! That was incredible! Thank me? Thank YOU! Wow!" I gave her a hug, and then blushed when I realized I was naked in the shower with a girl. I was also amazed she wasn't angry I had come in her mouth. She hugged me back, and kissed me deeply. I could taste the saltiness on her tongue.

She pulled back slightly, and looked in my eyes. "Want to wash me, now?"

"Yeah! I sure do!" She giggled and handed me the soap. I washed her, drinking her nakedness. Her breasts were small, barely an 'A' cup, but she had incredible nipples. They were large, almost an inch long, surrounded by small areola. I also knelt to wash her legs, and was fascinated by the first female I'd seen. She kept her pubic hair trimmed and shaved; her lips were red and swollen. I moved to kiss her there, but she pushed me away when I tried.

"Not yet, lover." She saw the disappointment when I looked up at her. "Don't worry, you can look at me and touch me all you want later. Let's rinse off and go eat some lunch. We also need to talk. OK?"

Later on in life I'd learn what 'we need to talk' meant. I just got up and hugged her. "OK."

We barely made the last of the small lunch crowd, and sat in an isolated corner. Dee watched me eating, but didn't say anything at my apparent loss of appetite as I just picked at my food.

"Don, sweetheart, you must be wondering where all this is going. Is there anything you want to know, or ask me?" She was looking intently at my face.

"Uh, yeah. I've probably got a million questions, but I don't know where to start."

"Just pick one and start. It'll be fine."

"Well, uhm, I guess we're like boyfriend and girlfriend." Dee smiled at that. "Are we really lovers, too? I mean like, are we going to... ? Uh, I'm not sure what I mean."

"You're so sweet, you know that?" She gave me that cute smile of hers. "I think you're very nice, very sexy, and want to be with you as your girlfriend for a while." She put her hand on my leg and squeezed gently. "Do you know what a 'summer romance' is, Don?"

I shook my head, and tried to ignore the feelings her hand was giving me. "Uhm, no. What do you mean by 'summer romance'?"

"Well, think about the two of us. We only met a couple of weeks ago, and after this summer you'll go back home to your family. Even if you decide to go to college here, I'll probably have graduated by then and moved away. I want to be with you while you are here. You're very attractive, very sexy, and you don't even know it. That's part of your charm that attracts me to you." I was blushing, now. "You're so cute when you blush, too." Dee turned serious, then. "Don't fall head over heels in love with me, Don. OK? You can love me a little, but remember after this summer we will probably never see each other again. For the time we have together, let's just enjoy each other. OK?"

I was confused a little, but also excited. She thought I was 'sexy' and 'attractive', and this excited me. The thought that maybe she didn't really love me confused me, though. How could she want to have sex with me (Sex with me!), and not love me? I had to ask. "But I thought you had to love somebody before, you know, before you wanted to do that. Don't you?"

Dee gave me another smile. "You can't help but fall a little in love when you get that close to someone, especially if you spend a lot of time with them. So I guess the answer is 'yes' to a certain degree. But sometimes it's just lust, and not love. Do you understand?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.