Easter Dinner - Cover

Easter Dinner

by Sigerson Holmes

 

Erotica Sex Story: A man and his girlfriend go to her parent's house for Easter dinner. They find more than they bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   .

Copyright © April 2001


Chapter 1 - Invitation

My girlfriend, Barb, and I had been going together for a year and were getting pretty serious about living together and were even discussing marriage. We still had separate apartments in Minneapolis but usually spent the weekend at her place. That's where we were when the phone call came.

We had just finished an exhausting session of sheet-rumpling sex on a quiet Sunday morning in her apartment. I was nuzzling Barb's perfectly shaped tits when the damn telephone rang. I continued to nibble on a puckered nipple as she answered the phone with a sultry "Hello."

She sat up and pushed my head away from her delicious mounds as she continued "Hi, Daddy!"

I took the hint that my sexual attentions were not desired when she spoke to her parents. I settled back down on the bed to snooze while she talked with her parents.

"Uh- huh. Yeah. Uh-huh. O.K."

Barb put her hand on my chest and twisted my chest hair in her fingers.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. We'll be there. See you next week, Daddy. 'Bye."

Alarms started going off in my head. "Who are we going to see?" I asked cautiously.

"We're going to my parents for Easter dinner," Barb responded as she laid her head on my chest and moved her hand down to my groin. My cock responded to the gentle touch of her fingers.

"Your parents?" I croaked. We had just been talking about marriage last night. I wasn't ready to meet anybody's parents. I glanced at the door and the window as I fought the rising panic. I imagined her father bursting into the room to avenge his daughter's despoliation at the hands of a smarmy Don Juan.

Barb grasped my cock and bent down to kiss the head of my half erect member. Visions of avenging fathers fought with anticipations of blowjobs. My cock didn't know whether to get hard or not.

Barb continued to talk between kisses. "Yeah." Kiss. "They invited us for Easter dinner." Kiss. Kiss. "Work is slow for both of us," Kiss. "so I accepted." Kiss. "We can drive down on Thursday." Kiss. "and stay with them over the weekend." Kiss. Kiss. "It'll be fun." She took the head of my erect cock into her mouth. My cock made up my mind for me.

Blow jobs 1, Avenging fathers 0.

I laid back to accepted victory gracefully.


Chapter 2 - On the Road

We didn't get out of town until late afternoon on Thursday. We wouldn't get to Bismarck until close to midnight. Everything was going wrong with this trip. Doom stalked us as we drove west on I94.

"It's only 450 miles!" Barb had said. "We can be there in less than eight hours."

For those of you who have never done it, driving across the Minnesota prairie in April is boring. It isn't beautiful. It isn't magnificent. It's just plain boring. I had been born and raised in Minneapolis. I had been outside the city only a handful of times and liked things that way. This driving to Bismarck, North Dakota was just plain nuts.

So here we are just passing some signs that point the way to Alexandria. The prairie is flat, brown, and lifeless. The scattered drifts of half melted snow did not add to the beauty of the flat terrain. There are only a few cars on the road in the other lane of the freeway and an occasional semi climbing up my tail pipe to pass me.

I'd run out of things to talk about after only two hours of driving. We had another six hours together in a god-damn car. Barb was asleep. I tried to find something on the radio that wasn't country music, religious, or farm reports. I would never understand how could anybody live out here.

Barb snored so loudly she woke herself up. "Where are we?" she asked.

"Coming up on someplace called Alexandria."

"When you get to first exit for Alex, pull off for gas. I need to go."

Between waiting for Truck drivers and farmers to chat about the fricking weather it took us twenty minutes to get back on the road. Barb didn't even bother getting in the front seat with me. She crawled into the back and began moving our luggage around the back of my Jeep.

After about fifteen minutes Barb climbed over the seat and buckled herself in again.

"There's a rest area just before Fergus Falls." she said, "Pull off there and park at the far end of the lot."

"Why?" I asked a bit more sharply than I intended.

"So we can climb in the back and screw each other on the bed I just made," she said with a wicked smile.

I angled the rearview mirror so that I could see the back of my vehicle. Barb had folded down the back seat and made a bed for us. "How far to Frostbite Falls?" I asked smiling back at Barb. I was getting a hard-on just thinking about the sex that awaited me.

"It's Fergus Falls not Frostbite Falls," she responded. "It's about thirty miles ahead. We should be there just around dark. Make sure you park away from all the lights and I will personally make sure that you get your rocks off in a thoroughly enjoyable way. I've already started undressing for you."

Barb unbuttoned her shirt and flashed her bare tits at me. Then she unzipped her jeans and showed me that she had removed her panties also. She quickly rearranged her clothing as another semi passed us.

I promptly increased our speed by another five miles per hour.

One end of the parking lot was dark when we pulled in. There were only a half dozen cars and semis in the lot when I parked in the shadows between two of the lamp posts.

"It's cold outside so leave the engine running and come on back." Barb climbed over the seat and removed her shirt. She winked at me seductively before throwing the shirt at me and lying down. She raised her legs in the air as she wriggled out of her jeans. She threw them at me and spread her legs obscenely exposing her clean shaven pussy lips to my hungry eyes.

I scrambled over the seat to lie next to Barb on the homemade 'bed' she had made out of a couple sleeping bags and pillows. I had wondered why she wanted to throw them in the back when we were packing for the trip. It didn't look like such a bad idea now.

Barb raised herself on one elbow. "Let me help you get comfy," she said as she unbuttoned my shirt. She continued undressing me until I was as naked as she was. I was horny as hell and ready to fuck right then and there. I tried to roll Barb onto her back but she stopped me.

"Hold it Sam. I want to be on top." Barb positioned her crotch over my mouth and began to suck my cock. I fucked her pussy with my tongue as well as I could. It was difficult to keep my mind on pleasuring her while my cock was buried in her throat. God that woman does know how to suck cock.

Abruptly she pulled her crotch out of reach of my tongue and stopped sucking me. She positioned her crotch right over my cock. She didn't need any additional lubrication as she sank her pussy onto my erection. I fought the urge to come immediately.

I heard a thump as she sat back on her heels followed by a loud "Shit!"

"Are you all right?"

"I bumped my head on the roof. I thought there was more room in these things."

Barb leaned over to dangle her boobs over my chest as she humped herself on my cock. I groaned with delight.

It didn't take long before I was filling her wet pussy with cum. She sat up as she reached down to her crotch to rub her clit and bring herself to orgasm. She bumped her head on the roof again eliciting another annoyed "Shit!"

I could feel her fingers working on her clit as my cock shrank back to normal size. It only took her a couple of minutes to orgasm.

She collapsed onto my chest.

I pulled one of the sleeping bags over us and we fell asleep while we cuddled.

A sharp rap on the window brought me awake.

I looked toward the windshield and was blinded by the spotlight that lit the interior of my car. When I managed to get the side window open I saw what I dreaded. A state patrol car was parked beside my Jeep.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself. "Can I help you officer?"

The patrolman redirected his flashlight to my face. It was like looking directly at the sun. I tried to shield my eyes with my hand.

"You've been here for almost an hour, sir. Is everything all right?

"Yes, officer. I was getting tired so I pulled off to take a nap."

"Well, you're not supposed to sleep here, sir. If you're tired, I suggest that you pull off at the Fergus Falls exit and check into a motel. May I see some ID?"

The flashlight swept the interior while I tried to find my pants. Barb's nipples were barely covered by the sleeping bag. Thank god I had opted for the tinted windows. I tried to pull the sleeping bag over Barb's chest as inconspicuously as possible while I handed my driver's license to the patrolman.

He looked at if for a minute. While he was comparing the picture to my face, I heard his car radio squawk some unintelligible message. It must have meant something to the patrolman however because he suddenly handed me my license and snapped off his flashlight. "Sir, I suggest you get on the road in the next fifteen minutes. If you need to 'nap' anymore tonight, pull off and check into a motel."

"Thank you officer. I will."

The patrolman hustled to his car and started talking to someone with his radio.

I shook Barb's shoulder. "Get dressed," I hissed. "We've got fifteen minutes to get out of Dodge."

I got dressed and headed to the bathroom while Barb was looking for her clothes. When I got back to my Jeep the patrolman started his car. I got in and turned on the lights. Barb was sitting in the passenger seat wrapped in one of the sleeping bags.

"I hope you're dressed under that," I said. I didn't need her to flash her tits at an already irritated state trooper. She opened the bag to show me her shirt.

The patrolman followed me to the freeway entrance. I turned into the westbound ramp while he took the eastbound ramp.

We drove in silence until I saw the exit for Frostbite Falls. I glanced a billboard that advertised an all night restaurant. I needed a caffeine fix. I pulled off to get some coffee.

While I was waiting for my order, I gave serious consideration to taking the eastbound ramp when we got back on the road. This trip was already going badly. I never liked driving all that much and we still had about four more hours ahead of us. We wouldn't be in Bismarck until close to midnight.

Barb started laughing when I got back in the car. That eastbound entrance looked better and better.

"What's so damn funny?"

"You should have seen the look on your face while you were scrambling around trying to find your clothes! It was hilarious!" She dissolved into laughter.

I fumed at the indignity of being laughed at for a few minutes and then started laughing with her. It had turned out all right. Nobody was going to jail for having sex in a public place. I just had to make sure it didn't happen again.

Three and half hours later I had decided that driving in Minnesota in April was exciting. When compared to a night drive across North Dakota in April it was down right heart stopping.

North Dakota was a lot like Minnesota. Only flatter. Fewer trees. Fewer people. More desolate. The people who lived here had to be crazy. Or maybe they just became crazy by living here.

Barb and I talked almost non-stop since getting back on the highway. We discussed almost every subject under the sun as we covered the mile after mile of bleak prairie. The more we talked the more I was convinced that I wanted to spend my life with her. The trip was not a disaster. It provided us with a chance to really learn a lot about each other. The miles seemed to fly by in the cold black wilderness.

From time to time the low-hanging clouds on the horizon would begin to glow. As we drew closer the glow would grow a little brighter and eventually the bright lights of street lamps and houses would stand out like diamonds on the low hills off to one side of the freeway. Then suddenly the sky ahead would turn back into a colorless black mass. Eventually another blob of light would appear on the horizon and repeat the sequence. In between those isolated islands of light, nothing existed outside of our hospitable bubble of climate- controlled comfort and that endless white ribbon of concrete.


Chapter 3 - Coming Into Town

The first billboards announcing motels in Bismarck appeared. Only thirty more miles.

Barb leaned over to kiss my cheek. "There's a rest area about ten miles before Bismarck. Pull off so I can go potty."

I leered at her. "Is that all you want to do?" I asked suggestively.

She grinned back at me. "Maybe."

I sped up a little.

There was no one in the parking lot. Not even a semi. I couldn't even see headlights on the highway.

The temperature was below freezing outside. The wind sucked the heat out of every exposed piece of skin. Barb and I held hands as we sprinted from the car to the bathrooms. I kissed her at the door. She pushed me away after only a few seconds.

"It's too cold out here. Wait until were back in the car."

We both finished our business and ran back to the car. The parking lot was still empty except for my Jeep. I started the car and Barb and I resumed kissing as we warmed up.

"Move your seat all the way back," said Barb breathily as she reached for my zipper.

She didn't have to ask me twice.

Barb was as good as always. Despite having one orgasm only a few hours earlier, she soon had me on the verge of another one.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped. Barb usually got a towel at this point and let me shoot my wad into that. This time she sucked harder.

Just as I started to cum a semi pulled into the lot. I was too preoccupied to care. I was filling Barb's mouth with semen and that was all that mattered.

She kept my cock in her mouth as my erection began to subside. I stroked her hair as I recovered from the orgasm.

The driver of the truck walked past us on his way to the bathroom. He glanced my way. I thought there was a chance that he wouldn't see what was going on but he grinned broadly and gave me a thumbs up.

Barb finally sat up. "You came pretty quick. Care to return the favor?"

"Uhh, not right now. We have company." I gestured towards the semi that was idling a couple dozen yards down the lot.

"Poop." Barb truly looked disappointed. "Well I have to get my bra back on before we pull into town. Can you get it for me? It's in my overnight bag way at the back."

I looked towards the back of the Jeep. It would be easier to get out and open the tailgate to get the bag. I sighed and went out into the cold night once more.

At least the bra was right on top.

Barb had her shirt off by the time I got back in. The trucker got an eyeful of Barb's breasts as he walked back to his truck. He grinned even more broadly at both of us and gave both of us a thumbs up sign. I smiled back weakly. Barb stuck out her tongue and adjusted her breasts in the cups of her bra.

She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down to her knees. "Sure you don't want to have a little pussy snack before we get back on the road?"

I reached over to caress her clean shaven pussy lips. "Sweety, I would love to lick you to a toe curling orgasm. Unfortunately we still have an audience and I don't want to put on a show with you. I'll take care of you when we're in bed."

Barb frowned. She pulled her panties and jeans back up in silence. I had the feeling she wanted to say something but was reluctant for some reason. She finally broke the silence as she zipped up her jeans.

"You know, Sam, my parents are pretty conservative."

"Yeah. You've told me that."

"Well, my dad thinks it's a sin for people to have sex before they're married."

"You've told me that, too. What are you trying not to say?"

"We can't sleep together at my parents house."

"I didn't think we could. I wouldn't insult your father by suggesting that we should."

Barb let out a sigh of relief.

"That's why I made a reservation for us at a motel. We'll stop at your parent's house to say hello and then go to the motel to sleep. It took me almost six hours of calling around to find a room. There must be a dozen conventions in town this weekend."

"Well, the thing is, my parents are expecting us to stay with them. Me in my old room and you in my brother's room."

"We'll just tell them that we don't want them to go to any extra effort and make a polite goodbye."

"Actually, I told them that we wanted to stay with them."

I closed my eyes and practiced my breathing exercises. It was already Friday morning. That means that we would just have to sleep apart three nights. In the same house. Just a few doors apart. I could do this. I loved this woman. I wanted to marry her. It was only three nights.

I smiled and kissed her. "That's O.K., dear. We can control our sexual appetites for a few nights. Sex will be all the sweeter when we get back to the Cities. It's much more important that we spend some time with your family." I waited for the lightning to strike the car. Nobody could lie so much in so few sentences and not be struck dead.

Barb kissed my hand. "Thank you for being so understanding, Sam. I was worried that you would be upset at having to spend the weekend at my parents house."

"Well, I am disappointed, of course. But I love you. I'm willing to whatever I need to do to make this weekend special for you."

"Oh, you're the best, honey." Barb kissed me again. For a long time. I was already starting to recover. Maybe we could find a motel on the way home. For a couple hours or so.

"Let's get going, dear. You're parents are waiting for us."

I backed out of the parking space and headed for the highway.

I used my cell phone to call the motel and cancel our reservation. They told me I still had to pay for the first night and I said that was fine. Another lie wasn't going to kill me.


Chapter 4 - Meet the parents

Barb's parents lived in a huge house overlooking the Bismarck Country Club golf course. The place looked like one of those suburban homes that one would see in old sitcoms. The house was huge. The view was spectacular even at night. The clouds were starting to break up and the quarter moon glistened off the remaining snow banks that dotted the golf course. Off to east the lights of the city stretched to the horizon.

It felt great to be back in a city. Any city. Even this one. Thank god I'm not a country boy.

Barb ran to the door while I got the bags out of the Jeep. Her parents had the door open before she got to the top step.

I held the bags at the bottom of the stairs while they hugged and kissed and asked how everybody was. They had talked on the phone only ten minutes earlier when we took the exit for Bismarck. We probably would have stood there for another thirty minutes if I hadn't spoken up.

"Where can I put these bags down, Barb?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sam. Daddy, Mommy, this is Sam. Sam this is my Dad, Jack, and my Mom, Helen."

I put down my suitcase and shook hands. "How do you, Mr. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson. It's very nice to finally meet you. Thank you for inviting me to spend the weekend with your family."

"Oh, you're more than welcome, Sam," said Mrs. Johnson. "Barb's told us so much about you, that you're like one of the family."

"You certainly are, Sam. Let the boy come in, Helen. It's cold out here and the kids have been driving for hours."

Mr. Johnson grabbed one of the suitcases and we all went inside. The house was just as nice inside as it was outside. Very spacious and very lush. The Johnson's definitely had money.

"Follow me, Sam. I'll show you where to put the suitcases."

"Sure thing, Mr. Johnson."

"Call me Jack. Everybody does."

"Sure, Jack."

I followed Jack up the stairs and down a hallway. He opened the first door on the left. "This will be your room, Sam. It's really Billy's room, but he's away at college."

I squeezed past Jack and put down my bag. "Thank you."

Jack was still standing in the doorway when I turned around. "I'm not sure how to say this, Sam, so I guess the best way is to be blunt. I expect a certain level of morality from my guests. This is a Christian home with Christian people living in it. I don't know what you and Barb do back in Minneapolis and frankly I don't want to know. But here in my house, I expect you to be respectful of me and my standards."

"I understand completely, Jack. Barb and I already discussed this. While we're in your house we will not do anything that might make you regret inviting me. You have my word."

Jack looked at me for a long time. I began to think that he hadn't believed me. He finally spoke.

"Good. I'm glad you see things my way. I'm sure we'll get along. Barb's room is across the hall."

Jack opened the door across the hall from my room and set down Barb's suitcase.

"The bathroom is right next to your room. There's a connecting door from your room and there's a door in the hallway. Rhonda's room also connects to the bathroom so be sure to knock before you open the door from your room, and you should lock the doors while you're in there. Now let's go downstairs and join the girls."

Barb and Helen were sitting at the kitchen table drinking herbal tea and chatting about people I had never heard of. So and so was pregnant again. Someone was getting married and someone else was getting divorced. The typical stuff that makes a newcomer feel like an outsider.

Barb was a virtual carbon copy of her mother. Perhaps a shade taller but the same build and shape. Both were just a little over five feet tall, slender, blonde, and very little excess fat. Even the hair was styled similarly.

Jack was built like a Viking. Slightly taller than Helen but broad shouldered and all muscle. He might be managing a construction company now, but he still looked like he could build a home all by himself.

My eyes were starting to feel like they were filled with sand. I tried to stifle a yawn and failed miserably. A glance at the clock told me it was almost one in the morning. Barb and I had been up for twenty hours. My sleep-deprived mind could not think of a polite way to say I wanted to go to bed. Jack rescued me.

"It's time for bed Helen. You can gossip about the neighbors tomorrow."

"But Rhonda will be home soon."

"She has her own key. She can let herself in. If we go to bed now you can get up in time to make breakfast for us all."

I took Barb's hand and said, "Let me walk you to your door, Barb." If Jack and Helen wanted to talk about Rhonda I thought it best to get Barb out of the room. In the past Barb had gotten quite testy when we had talked about Rhonda. I don't know what the problem was between Barb and her younger sister Rhonda. I had a feeling that I would find out at some inappropriate time and I dreaded the prospect.

We listened to Helen talk to Jack all the way upstairs. She wanted to wait up. Jack wanted to go to bed. Jack wasn't giving and inch and Helen wasn't giving up.

"Do they go on like that all the time?" I asked Barb.

"This is just a mild difference of opinion about an unimportant matter. Wait till you hear them talk about politics."

"No thanks. I'll be somewhere else that day."

We stopped outside Barb's bedroom. We kissed passionately for almost a minute. The sound of the discussion got louder as Jack and Helen came upstairs. I quickly moved my hands from Barb's ass to a more modest part of her back.

I broke off kissing Barb when I heard Helen giggle. Jack did not look pleased.

"I was just saying goodnight to Barb, Mr. J... Jack. Goodnight Barb. I'll see you in the morning."

Barb took my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips one more time. "Goodnight dear. Sweet dreams."

Barb opened her bedroom door. "G'night Mom. G'night Daddy."

"Goodnight dear," said Helen.

"Goodnight Sam," said Jack pointedly.

"Goodnight, Jack, Helen. Goodnight Barb. I'll see you in the morning." I opened my door and escaped into my bedroom. I muttered to my self as I shut the bedroom door, 'Even with all this Walden mountain goodnights this is going to be a tense weekend.'


Chapter 5 - Things get Wierd

I generally don't wear anything to bed but decided that for modesty's sake I should at least wear under-shorts while I was staying with the Johnson's. I stripped off all but my shorts and crawled into bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up some time later when I felt my covers being pulled off. Barb had done this back in the Cities when she had worked late and come over to my apartment instead of going home. She would take my cock into her mouth and rouse me from sleep with a middle of the night blowjob. I felt a hand fumble at the fly of my shorts and pull out my half erect cock. It was almost pitch black in the room. I could barely make out the slightly lighter rectangle of the window.

"Jeez, Barb, stop that," I whispered. "If anybody hears us we'll both be kicked out."

Barb didn't say anything. She wrapped her lips around my rapidly inflating member and started giving me another blowjob. I put my hands on her head with some thoughts that I would just push her away from my groin. Instead I caressed her hair and cheek as she sucked my cock deeper into her throat.

If Jack and Helen had walked in with a gun, I would have held Barb's head on my cock until she was done. Even after two orgasms in one day I was ready for another. Fuck Jack and Helen. Barb had my nuts aching with desire to shoot another load. It didn't take long.

My bucking hips caused her to choke as I started cumming. I stifled my groans of pleasure as my cum poured into Barb's throat.

Once again Barb sucked down every drop of jism. I liked her new approach to blowjobs and hoped she would continue to swallow instead of spit.

I lay in a pool of sweat and enjoyed the sweet sensations of my third climax in less than twelve hours. Barb tucked my cock back into my shorts.

I barely noticed her stand as she pulled the covers back over my body. I fumbled for her crotch to repay the orgasm but she brushed my hand away. That wasn't like her at all. She bent down to kiss me on the lips. I could smell my cum on her breath. I never had liked that smell in the past but coming from her it wasn't that bad. I could even taste my cum as her tongue probed between my lips and my tongue entered her mouth.

Then she was gone. I heard the door shut quietly as she left the room. I drifted off to sleep again.

The next morning I shook off the disorientation of waking up in a strange bed. Sunlight was just illuminating the wall opposite the window. Back to reality. I wondered if I had only dreamed about Barb sneaking in to give me a blow-job. I'd have to ask her when we were alone.

I remembered to knock on the bathroom door before opening it. Just to be safe I knocked once more before opening the door and looking in. Thank god it was empty.

I stood over the toilet bowl and pissed. I closed my eyes as my bladder emptied itself. The sensation of that first mornings piss was almost as good as an orgasm. I just hoped we had been quiet enough that Rhonda and her parents didn't think I was a sex maniac.

"Oops, excuse me."

My eyes jerked open just in time to see the door to the other bedroom close. I had forgotten to snap the lock on the door. Barb's sister Rhonda had just gotten a good look at me pissing. Great. Now I was an exhibitionist as well as a sex maniac.

After washing my hands I knocked softly on Rhonda's door and quietly said "Bathroom's open."

A voice almost like Barb's came through the door. "Thanks."

I heard the bed-springs squeak as Rhonda got out of bed. I checked that her door was unlocked and quickly fled to my room.

After dressing I headed downstairs to the aroma of brewing coffee and sizzling bacon. Barb's bedroom door was open and her room was empty so I assumed that she was helping her mother get breakfast ready.

I was partly correct. Helen was cooking and Barb was drinking coffee while she watched her mother cook. Barb hadn't dressed yet. She was wearing the terrycloth robe that I had given her for a Valentines present. I smiled as I remembered the many ways she had thanked me for the present. I fought the urge to slip my hands inside the robe to cup her breasts. I settled for giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I need to talk to you in private ASAP." I whispered into her ear.

Barb gave a quick nod of her head. "Good morning, honey. Breakfast will be ready soon. Let me show you the garden. It's warmed up since last night but will be raining soon."

Barb took my hand and led me to the back door.

"Barb, it's too cold to go outside without shoes," objected Helen.

"I'll be fine, Mom. I'm wearing slippers and we'll just be a minute."

Barb closed the door behind us. She started pointing at the various things in the backyard as she spoke. "What's wrong Sam? You sounded worried."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.