Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Kim was holding one of Brenda's embarrassing photos straight up in the air as if asking for a bidder when Brenda came running up to them. "Another couple of seconds Girl and you'd be plastered all over the school as soon as this hit any old copy machine." Kim said.

Brenda was out of breath. "Are you ready for your test?" The brunette asked.

"Can I have my pictures now?" Brenda asked.

"We need to see some more cooperation first. Come with us." Kim ordered. "Lori you drive." She said tossing the brunette the keys. "You Love, can sit in back with me."

"What are you going to do to me?" Brenda asked feeling uncomfortable with how Kim was devouring her with her eyes.

"Let's just say you are going to have an equal opportunity to get off, and the way that gets you there will determine if you are gay or straight." Kim said. "Right Lori?" Lori nodded and smiled in the rearview mirror.

They arrived at a bungalow whose front yard looked like a jungle designed for privacy and to avoiding the need to do lawn care. The average height of the plants went from knee high close to the sidewalk to the top of the porch by the house. When they were standing on the porch, you could see out to the street only through patches of space between the branches and fronds.

"Okay, this is where you leave your clothes." Lori ordered.

"What? I can't strip out here in public." Brenda protested.

"All of our guests strip before entering. It's a house rule." Kim explained. "Besides, no one can see you. Look."

Brenda looked 180 degrees from the porch and realized no one could really get a complete picture of her at one time, so she hurried to comply. Their looks at her and complements of her naked body made Brenda feel uncomfortable, causing her to try and cover her breasts and pubic area that had grown in slightly giving her a short fuzzy triangle between her legs. Once inside, Brenda noticed a clean, sparsely appointed room off of the entry before they insisted she be blindfolded. Brenda felt more vulnerable and started to hold her hands out from her body and took a wider stance to maintain a better balance.

"This way Sweets." Kim said, leading her by the hand. "You hungry at all?"

Brenda was far too nervous to think of eating anything. "No thank you."

"Such a nice upbringing." Lori remarked. "Here, you'll like this." She said placing a fresh, juicy strawberry to Brenda's lips.

Brenda didn't try to resist it and was rewarded by the sweetest clean tasting strawberry she had ever experienced. She felt a tile counter to her left and the edge of a stool behind her. She moved subtly into both putting her left arm on the cool tile and her butt up against the edge of the stool for orientation and security.

Brenda didn't resist the large sweet green grape that was slid into her mouth either, savoring the initial crunch through the skin followed by the burst of sweetness that ensued. As she was swallowing it, she felt a piercing cold touch on her right nipple and gasped as it circled her areola a couple of times. When the ice was removed, the sensation in her nipple turned from a sting to a warm tingle. As her lips parted from the surprise assault, a coin slice of ripe Kiwi was inserted into the slot her mouth made. It was but a moment's pleasure before the ice procedure was applied to her other breast.

She could smell what was likely to be next, as the sweet fragrance of mango reached her nostrils prior to having a slice placed on her tongue. The finger did not pull out until Brenda closed her mouth around it giving it a little resistance upon leaving. She gasped, grabbed the edge of the stool behind her, and gripped the bull nose of the counter when she received a surprise attack of ice along her pussy lips. "oh, Oh, OH!" She exclaimed as she felt she was being suddenly raised up by a rising wave. She tried to scramble up away from its bite, but didn't have the proper leverage or exit plan to escape it.

The two pronged assault on her senses continued for several minutes creating warmth in her belly and a hypersensitivity to special places on the surfaces of her body. When she was a jangled batch of nerves and sexual tension, they led her to a room where she was lowered to a padded coffee table just long enough for her to rest her head, if her butt was at the edge of the other end, and wide enough for her body, where her arms would be left to hang or grip onto the sides. Her ankles were gently secured to the straight steel legs with scarves and a soft cord was tied to her left knee, run along the bottom of the table, up over her throat and back under the table again to be tied to the other knee. The slack was taken up so that if she left her knees hanging out, she'd be comfortable, but should she squeeze her knees together, it would pull down across her neck.

They explained to her that they were going to let a friend come in to help with the test. Brenda protested, then pleaded, and finally asked to at least have the blindfold removed, but they explained that it couldn't be a true test with it off.

"So, dear, sweet, popular Brenda, you're going to climax twice for us now." Kim's voice said.

"No, no, please don't make me do that. Not like this, please." Brenda pleaded.

"Don't worry, everyone in this room now is sworn to secrecy, that is if you continue to cooperate and let it be." Lori added.

"First of all, you can't cum until one of us cums or there will a severe price to pay." Kim went on. "Now this guy we have here represents the other half for this test and will be trying to get you to cum before one of us does. If he is successful, he'll win a prize. So he will be one motivated animal. Then there will be us. We on the other hand know how you work and what will make you respond." Kim explained.

Then she felt hands gliding softly over her body. One set concentrated on her hips and legs avoiding her crotch while the other her sides, upper torso, and neck, all but her breasts. She was so freaked by what was happening to her that her knuckles were white from tightly gripping the edges of the table. Then she felt tongues lightly, and simultaneously, licking her nether lips and circling her areolas, and she started to melt. Her nipples hardened into bullets, and she didn't want to give them that. Her vaginal lips started to swell and secrete, and she was embarrassed they could see that. Her nipples got sucked, and she squirmed at that. A persistent tongue grazed her clitoris, and she tried to squelch a squeal at that. Next, one of them straddled her body and moved a hairy crotch into place over her nose and mouth. The smell, the humidity, the heat were stifling her ability to breathe.

She remembered the warning that one of them must cum before she does, or there'd be a price to pay, so without instruction, she stuck her tongue out to taste the pussy above her. "Ummm, that's the way." It must have been Kim saying that she thought. "I told you she was into pussies."

This seemed to encourage Lori to be more active with her tongue on Brenda's most erogenous zone. Brenda tried to squeeze her knees together, but realized that it meant a tight rope around her neck and spread them again. Her resistance was waning and realized she could very well be behind in the race to cum, so she became more active at tonguing and sucking the cunt on her face. Kim was making noises of joy, so Brenda knew she was on the right track until she pulled up to take a break. Brenda tried to reach her head up to put her tongue back to work, but the rope prevented her from reaching Kim's quim. Meanwhile, the sexual tension between her legs was growing to alarming levels.

Kim lowered herself again to play fair and Brenda went to work with abandon. She had no doubt she'd pay some sort of penalty if she were to cum first. After all, they were ready to give her pictures away as they said they would. She moved her head as much as her tongue, frantic to bring Kim off before she succumbed to Lori's tongue on her own pussy. She tried to reach up and fondle Kim's firm breasts, but could barely reach their undersides. Instead, she gripped onto Kim's upper thighs, pulling her down tighter to guarantee that she would not be able to escape again. It worked, and just in time, Kim slumped back down onto Brenda's stomach, helpless to resist Brenda's efforts. Just then Lori was hitting Brenda's zone consistently and long enough to send her into orbit. Kim just luxuriated in her afterglow as she passively rode out Brenda's bucking body orgasm.

When all had settled, Kim was off of Brenda and talking to Lori. "Yeah, she's quite a pussy licker."

"Well, let's see what she does with a cock inside her." Lori said.

"No please. Can I please go now?" Brenda pleaded.

"Not until mystery man has a go with you." Lori said.

"But..."

"You do claim to be hetero, don't you?" Kim challenged.

"Yes. I am, but..."

"Com'on you. Your turn." Kim said to the third person in the room who was remaining silent.

Brenda could sense someone sliding into place between her legs on their knees.

"No! No! Please!" Brenda pleaded.

"Com'on Sweet Buns, this is 'cock' we're talking about. I thought you were into cock, not pussies." Lori challenged.

"No! No! Don't! Please!" She screamed as she felt the head of a cock poking her vaginal petals.

"What is it? Not into cock after all?" Kim said sarcastically.

"No! Please get him off a me." Brenda said frantically. "I'm, I'm..."

"You're admitting your lesbo?" Kim said coaxing.

"No. I'm, I'm,... a virgin." She finally blurted out.

"That's a laugh. We all know you sleep around." Lori claimed.

"No, really, I've never had sex with a boy before... although I plan to one day. Oh please! Not now." Brenda said pleading on the mercy of the proceedings. The cockhead entered an inch or two. "Oh god, no! Don't let him do it!" She screamed until Lori mounted her face with her own pussy.

"Lick me hard and good, and I'll tell him to stop." She said with a chuckle. The cockhead went out a half inch then in a full inch over and over until nearly the full length was stimulating the walls of Brenda's vagina. Brenda's cries and pleas were stifled by Lori's muff over her mouth. Brenda's only hope was to get Lori off so she'd stop the boy from his incessant probing. Again she frantically tongued Lori's cunt desperate to get it all over with as quickly as possible. Again she grabbed onto Lori's upper thighs to keep her from playing any games with her.

The thought of having her first boy's cock inside of her in this anonymous loveless way was repulsive to her, but it was starting to feel good. She wished she could move her legs; if the stiff cock got any rougher, she'd be uncomfortable with it all. As it was, the cock was gentle albeit deliberate in its plunging. Lori was showing signs of succumbing to Brenda's ministrations. Brenda hung on tight and added humming to the movement of her head and tongue. Each time she'd catch her breath, the sensations of the phallus in her cunt was making her more and more dizzy. It was creating an itch deep inside her she now needed that cock to scratch. Lori came with dramatic vocalizations and Brenda didn't let her up.

"Okay, okay, that's enough, ooooo, I give. Stop now please." Lori asked. Brenda was in need of relief herself at this point. "Okay, Okay, take the cock out of her. I can't take any more of this."

The cock slid out while Kim physically undid Brenda's clutches atop Lori's thighs. Lori stepped off leaving Brenda dizzy and confused. "Oh god, don't stop. Put it back in me. Please put it back in me. Oh god..." Brenda pleaded.

Gratefully for Brenda, the cock returned and plunged full lengths in and out until Brenda was announcing she was going to cum. Just as she screamed out her climax, Lori removed her blindfold so Brenda could see her invader. Brenda was shocked to see a woman in her early twenties with a strap on cock replica being teased to her own orgasm by Kim's ministrations between her legs from behind. Brenda watched this stranger be brought to a climax while Lori untied her from the bench table.

As they talked afterwards, Brenda learned that the woman with the cock was Lori's older sister and whose house they were all in. They talked with her in a friendlier manner after being satisfied by her and eventually drove her home.

"Well hi there, Young Lady. Where on earth have you been?" Marnie asked.

"Oh, just out with the girls." Brenda replied as she passed her and ran up the stairs.


Marnie had plenty of time to find out about the experiences her friends had on their charity capers and plenty of time to worry and fret about hers. She wanted to have an experience to brag about to her friends, but she had a bad vibe about the high bidder she was to serve.

When Marnie arrived at the appointed time and place, the woman of the house wearing an apron greeted her. She introduced herself as Ingrid Johnson, and led Marnie to the kitchen with her. Marnie tried to picture the woman from the auction wearing the mask and whose halter-top evening gown left little to the imagination that night.

"Here," Ingrid said handing Marnie a knife, "you can help me prepare these." She said referring to the hors d'oeuvres. She continued to make conversation as they worked. "So, that's quite a costume you have there. Is it comfortable?"

"Yes, very. They each were custom made." Marnie explained.

"They are quite, um, revealing, shall we say." She observed.

"Ah, yes. I don't think I could be doing this if it were not for the hood." Marnie confessed.

"Well, Mr. Larcher told my husband otherwise. He gave us an idea for the party and said you would cooperate and enjoy it fully." Ingrid disclosed.

"Larcher! What was his first name?" Marnie quizzed.

"Um, Walter, yes Walter I think."

"Oh, I see." Marnie said going into a worried state. "What exactly was his idea, might I ask?"

"I'm not sure if it is supposed to be a surprise or not. Let's just wait for my husband." Ingrid suggested. "Can you finish up with these while I go upstairs and get dressed?" Marnie nodded. "Oh, and if the doorbell rings, would you please answer it and direct the guests to the living room?"

"That's what I am here for." Marnie quipped.

Ingrid looked her up and down smiling as if being a party to an inside joke and left Marnie to finish preparing the finger food.

Couples started arriving before she ran into either the host or the hostess again. Each couple had a bag with them. Marnie felt as if she were back at the charity banquette with the way they were showing up sexily, although casually, dressed and in the way they leered at her body's features as she moved around with trays of appetizers.

When everyone was in attendance, liquored up a bit, and appetites appeased, the host took Marnie by the hand holding it up at shoulder level and announced the theme of the evening. "As some of you know who were at the auction, I won this volunteer with my, obscenely high I might add, bid. She is a homemaker by trade so among the skills she brings to serve us tonight are those of a home manager, party hostess, and husband pleaser."

Marnie's stomach soured at that last remark. There were people from Roger's work present, and she didn't like the implications of that last remark.

"So, what we have here," he went on, "is an opportunity for this volunteer to act as a surrogate wife for a request from each of you. Who would like to make the first request?... Yes, Jean."

"My husband wants me to go topless in front of his friends, but I'm too shy." Jean said.

"There you go. We can have her do that. Okay Number Five, that is a reasonable request of a wife since there is nothing to be ashamed of on the female body. Will you take off your tops or should one of us do it?"

Marnie thought quickly, "Well, here goes. Sally, Barb, and Betty were all topless for their things at least." So she said, "Okay, I'll do it."

"But, Stan wants me to do it in a dance. That's the part that really freaks me out." Jean added.

"Okay then, let me put on some music." The host said and left Marnie standing while he went to the stereo.

When the music started, Marnie started to move tentatively and stiffly. "I think I'd be able to dance sexier than this if I had the nerve." Jean added.

With that, Marnie tapped into her experiences seducing her husband, and the forced times she was made to dance by Larcher, to kick it into another gear hoping to get the "Jean" woman to shut up. The audience showed its appreciation with cheering, whistles, and applause. By the end of the song, Marnie had removed the sliver flared skirt top that had been doing little to conceal her breasts. As the tape went on to the next song, her breasts bounced and jiggled despite the glove-like fit of the body stocking top. Her nipples were erect from the excitement of dancing anonymously in front of potential co-workers of Roger's and the audience made it clear they were ready for her to take it off. She could feel the tension in the air as she slowly peeled the body stocking off up over her head. The men went wild and the women sat amazed, and jealous as their husbands obviously appreciated the life Marnie's tits still had in them.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah, Jim." A lady said waving her arm like a student needing permission from her teacher to go to the bathroom in a hurry."

"Yes Sam. What is it?" Jim the Host acknowledged.

"My husband wants me to be topless around his friends to, but he wants them to be able to touch those, my breasts." Samantha said.

"Yes, I can see why he would want that Sam. I just hope he'll invite me over when that happens, okay Don?" Jim said with a laugh.

"Oh Jim, you devil." Samantha responded flattered.

"Now Sam and Don have made a reasonable request, especially now that we can see how magnificent these breasts are." Jim announced, while Marnie blushed, evident around her shoulders. "Why don't we have everyone line up along here in two rows... That's it." He said standing behind Marnie and fiddling with her breasts from behind. "Now walk slowly from here to Ingrid there on the other end. And, did I say 'slowly?' That's it."

Marnie walked a gauntlet of molesting hands that stayed mostly on her upper body, but a few strayed between her legs, despite her efforts at fending them off. By the time she was with Ingrid's caressing touches at the end, she was sweating, out of breath, and incredibly turned on.

"Nice. Really nice." Jim declared. "Now who's next?... Okay Julie, what'll it be?"

"Well Jim, Everyone," Julie said while getting up and retrieving her bag from the pile of bags in the corner. "Ben, the dear, bought me some lingerie to model for him, but I haven't found the right time yet. Do you suppose... ?"

"That's perfect. You're both relatively the same size, except maybe on top. It should work just fine." He said taking the bag from her and walking it over to Marnie. "Here you go. Take this into the study there and put something on."

Marnie took the bag resigned to going along with the impromptu modeling gig. "Well, if Brenda can be so into it, maybe I can too." She thought. "Oh gosh, no. These are downright obscene." She realized. "What would Roger think if he ever knew I was modeling this stuff in front of his co-workers? Well it will have to be this baby doll with the panties because these others..." Marnie took off the silvery skirt and seamless black pantyhose and when she was totally nude in a strangers study, she touched herself on her nipples and pussy reliving the gauntlet of busy hands for a brief moment before sucking in her attention to put on the baby doll set. The panties fit just slightly snug and the see through top fanned out as needed for her engorged breasts and sensitive erect nipples. "You look great in pink Girl, so hit the runway." She ordered herself, as she opened the double doors of the study, striking a seductive pose before approaching the audience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.