Maranda Makes Three

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Incest Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: Maranda has the hots for her big sister's boyfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Sex Toys   .

Maranda knew that it was wrong, that her sister's boyfriend was off limits to her, but when all was said and done she had the hots for him and let her body do the talking. Her sister Caroline was working late again and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Sean's nice hard- body. Maranda had been looking at that body for months now thinking how nice it would be to use it for her own pleasure. She'd been unbelievably horny lately.

She lay there in Sean's bed for a few more minutes enjoying the smell of his sheets. She leisurely rubbed her sister's skin lotion into her flesh; it heightened her arousal to feel her fingers massaging the lotion on to her breasts, arms and legs. Yes, it would be fine to fuck Sean, she thought. And even finer to do it behind Caroline's back. Forbidden fruit was always the sweetest.

Maranda heard him first. The front door closing and his car keys as they hit the brass bowl that sat on a table just inside the door. She heard him walking through the apartment and quickly spread-eagled her naked body on top of the rumpled sheets.

The door to the bedroom opened and there he was, the object of her most recent obsession. Sean's eyes widened as he saw his girlfriend's younger sister lying in his bed. He realized immediately what was happening. Caroline's little sister was asking to be fucked and he knew that he'd be doing it within moments. He'd been eyeing that tight little body of hers for some time now and he'd known that she was turned on by their flirting sessions over the past few weeks.

Sean looked around furtively as if he were worried that Caroline might be around somewhere. Then without saying a word he began to strip his clothes off while Maranda watched.

Maranda couldn't believe it; it was finally happening. She watched, eyes glued to Sean's body as he shed his cloths piece by piece. When he shoved his under shorts down his well-muscled thighs Maranda gasped as his strong thick manhood popped into view. Then she sighed with pleasure as Sean climbed into bed next to her; his naked body pressed firmly against hers.

Within seconds Sean was kissing Maranda at the same time fingering her. It took only moments before she was fully lubricated and shivering in ecstatic pleasure. He was such a stud, she'd hoped for so long that he'd be attracted to her one day, and here they were on the verge of doing IT and she was SO ready it was almost hard to breathe...

Maranda wanted to taste him, wanted to make Sean hers. She pushed his hand away and rolled him over and in one smooth motion took his big beautiful cock as far into her mouth as possible. Sean was in instant heaven as he felt her lips encircle his hot flesh. It was something he'd done with Caroline many times, but this was different. Maybe it was the illicit nature of the act, the fact that he was cheating with his girlfriend's little sister, but he was definitely enjoying this head job more than any that had come before.

Maranda's pretty face bobbed up and down taking Sean's manhood in as deeply as possible, then pulling back up to his cockhead, then she would lick the flange just under the head, suck it hard then sink down onto him again moaning as he shoved into the opening of her throat.

Sean backed up against the headboard of the bed with Maranda following eagerly -- sucking him to the edge of orgasm.

Within moments he lost his control and spurt hot come into his new lover's mouth. Maranda sucked and sucked as he shot his load, groaning in pleasure. She felt wonderfully in control, and wanted more from him, much more from her sister's man.

Finally as Sean's body quieted, Maranda began to french him, rolling him over on top of her. She began to manipulate his semi hard cock with one small hand, while massaging his balls with the other. Maranda wanted to be fucked, she needed to feel him let loose inside her, she wanted to make him hers and the best way to achieve that feeling was a royal fucking.

It didn't take long to get Sean fully hard again and he soon realized what was expected of him and was more than happy to comply. Fucking this hot little body was just the thing, he'd be glad to pound away in her if that's what she wanted.

Sean pulled Maranda over onto her back and climbed between her legs and positioned himself for the plunge. Within seconds they were fucking away like bunnies. Sean groaned as he thrust into his girlfriend's little sister for the first time. The feeling of her tight little cunt adjusting to his swollen manhood was incredible. She was so lubricated that he just slipped in to the hilt without effort. But the feeling of her tight little twat wrapped around his member was making him crazy with lust and he pounded away without a thought in his head but the glorious release that would come with completion.

But Maranda had a different idea; she hadn't actually had an orgasm and wanted one more than life itself at that moment. Making her body rigid, she pulled Sean's humping body over so that she was now on top, then to his groan of disappointment she pulled herself off him, but quickly sat down again impaling herself on his big shiny cock, ready to take full advantage of her new position to give herself the pleasure she needed.

It was now Sean's turn to watch as Maranda used his body for her pleasure. He watched her tight little body bounce up and down on his wanker, watched her muscles flex as she raised and lowered herself in the pursuit of sexual pleasure. It was an incredible sight. A sight that began to make his come rise from deep inside with a slow bubbling lust like he'd never experienced before. Maranda was such a sexy little slut that Sean knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Within seconds Maranda moaned and shoved Sean's pulsing cock as deep as possible into her dripping pussy and ground down to make the most of the pleasurable pulses that surged through her body in mind numbing waves.

To Sean's surprise he didn't come just then, maybe he was so into watching Maranda's orgasm overtake her that he sort of forgot his own needs for a moment. Whatever the reason as soon as Maranda fell over to nestle beside him, Sean quickly remembered his own need and snuggled up next to Maranda and discretely slipped himself back into her from behind as they lay side by side.

Within seconds they were doing it again just like they had moments before, both lost in their separate lusts. ****

Unbeknownst to either Sean of Maranda, Caroline had come home early that day and had innocently walked down the hall to change from her nurse uniform in preparation for making dinner that evening. When she was about ten feet away from the bedroom door she stopped stock-still and listened.

What met her ears were the sounds of sex, the sounds of lovemaking -- and they were coming from her and Sean's bedroom. Instantly Caroline was furious, in that instant she knew that Sean was cheating on her, but what she couldn't quite understand was why. Their love life was fantastic, just the night before they'd fucked for almost two hours after a prelude of oral sex. Why would he do such a thing?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.