Monkey's Penis - Cover

Monkey's Penis

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Chapter 5: Incontinence of the Mouth

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Incontinence of the Mouth - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Patricia Mulholland pulled her car into the Moreno's driveway. David Moreno was a student in one of her English seminars, but he had been absent today. Normally she didn't personally deliver assignments to students that missed class, but this just seemed appropriate to do today for some reason.

She walked up to the front door and knocked. As she waited, she reached up and adjusted the position of her bra in front.

Paul Spellman, another student in her English class, answered the door, catching her pushing her breasts around in the bra cups.

"Just copping a feel from myself, Paul," she smiled sunnily, then clapped her hand over her mouth. She did NOT mean to say that! "Oh, Christ! I mean that I was... uhm... just adjusting my bra." Whew! Slightly better, at least! But her mouth opened again, almost of its own accord. "And doing a little pleasant self-groping while I was at it. You wouldn't BELIEVE how sensitive my nipples are right now!" She smiled and rolled her eyes around. "It must be that time of the month," she found herself nodding and smiling.

Oh, shit! She didn't just say that, did she?!

She shut her eyes. Get control of yourself, woman. She looked back at her student. Carefully, she warned herself, speak carefully. "Paul, I'm here to see David. He was absent from class today." Her mouth began speaking again, in a little girl's voice, "And I miiiiiiiissed him! Him and his happy little erection standing up so earnestly in the front row."

Oh... my... God! she thought.

"Sure, Professor Mulholland. Step inside," he smiled.

See this through, then go see a DOCTOR, she told herself. You need to get HELP for this problem!

"I always knew you got all hot and squishy in class, Professor Mulholland," Paul smirked.

"Paul! You WILL NOT speak to me that way! I am your PROFESSOR, and you WILL RESPECT ME!" Her mouth began speaking again with a giggle, "Although... next time you think I'm getting squishy, ask me if you can take a peek and see! Maybe I'll give you a gander." She couldn't believe what had just come out of her mouth, but she glared at Paul. There would be no doubt that he understood the first part of what she said!

Paul cast his eyes down. "Yes, ma'am. I apologize." He looked back up. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Just some sperm, thank you, Paul. I simply love the taste when I burp it back up. Is David feeling better than earlier today, I hope?"

"Excuse me, Professor?" Paul asked, smirking again.

"I said just some sperm, Paul. I love the taste when I burp-- oh, God! No! No, that is NOT what I meant!"

"Because I'll be more than happy to whack off some jism for you, Professor."

"Paul! Don't you DARE! Some water! I'll just have some water!"

"Freud knows what you're thinking about," Paul said, wagging his finger at her, then walked out to the kitchen.

Maybe she did need to go see a Freud! Why wouldn't her mouth stop coming up with these creative filthy little things to say?! Or at least save them up until later when she wasn't in front of one of her students?!

Paul came back in carrying a glass that he handed to his teacher. "I went ahead and put a squirt of cum-juice in it, Professor."

Oh, God! He could NOT be talking to her like that. But how was she going to chastise him when she had just been running on with a gutter mouth herself? She opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it -- God only knew what would come out -- and just smiled, taking the glass from him. She brought the glass to her lips and loudly slurped the scum off the top of the water, then rolled the substance around on her tongue, and slowly her smile faded. Yes, it really was semen. And yes, she really had just -- oh, God! -- tasted her student's cum! Forcing a smile, she swallowed.

"It's all right, Professor Mulholland, I still respect you. Is it okay if I call you Patty?"

Patricia Mulholland bit her lip to keep her mouth from opening and shaming her yet again. She flashed a pleasant smile and nodded. Let's just get through this and out of here.

"Gee, thanks, Patty. Is it okay if I call you Whoring Slut?"

Angrily, Patty made a face and shook her head no.

"Gee, thanks, Whoring Slut."

Before she could stop herself, her mouth spoke, "Paaaauuuul, you can't DO that! You'll make me even MORE WET and SQUISHY than I already AM. You've already got my stomach rumbling after that seductive shot of cum-dilly-icious jism of yours. You can't TEASE me anymore, you bad, bad boy!" She shut her eyes, then sighed. This wouldn't even make passable dialog in a porno movie!

"I apologize if I make you all wet, Professor."

"You do NOT make me WET, Paul!" She glared at him angrily. "You do NOT make me all hot and runny and slimy down my thighs! You do NOT!"

"Yes... of course I don't," Paul said with that smirk that she yearned to slap off his face.

"You DON'T, Paul! Really! You DON'T! Stop smirking, you little bastard! You DON'T make me WET!"

Paul just nodded his head, grinning.

"Damn you! You want to see?! I'll SHOW you!" She turned her back to him, unbuckling her belt, then lowered her skirt and panties to her knees, bending over. "See?! You DON'T make me wet? Is that proof enough? You dirty little boy!"

"Hey, nice cunt, Professor! Nice WET cunt!"

Professor Mulholland's entire body blushed deep red. Oh... my... GOD! She could not BELIEVE what she had just DONE! She stood back up straight, quickly pulling up her panties and skirt. "Paul... I don't... I don't know what I am saying. I am just... out of control! I need to give David his homework, then go see a doctor or psychiatrist and get treated. Or maybe get exorcised by a priest. I don't know which. Is David home?"

"I can answer that," came a voice from the hallway. Patricia turned to face Ms Moreno, who was standing with her arm above her head, leaning against the hallway wall. She was dressed in black, 5-inch thigh-high leather boots, a tiny black thong that her furry bush showed past on either side, and nothing above the waist.

"Ms Moreno!" Paul waved. "This is Professor Mulholland, and she's dropping off David's assignments. She really is quite the hot, wet slut -- so maybe that should be 'dripping off David's assignment'."

"I can SEE that, Paul," Lydia said, walking forward.

Was this woman a MOTHER?! Or a naturalist? Or an S&M leather fetish mistress?

"Professor Mulholland, did I just see what I THOUGHT I saw? Did you really just EXPOSE yourself to that boy?!"

Patricia did not know what to do. She had been caught directly in the act, obscenely baring herself to a student. She had no idea what to do. She couldn't... she just... "Oooh! I LOVE your boobies!" a giggle burst forth, and Patricia found herself clapping her hands together and smiling vacantly. "They are so YUMMY-looking!" Oh, Christ. There she had gone off again.

"Ms Mulholland! I will thank you, as the teacher of my son, to not comment on my yummy tits!"

Shit! Shit! Shit! "I'm sorry, Ms Mulholland. They just look so lickety, jismy delicious that-- fuck! I don't mean to be saying these things. I-- Could I just pop one of the nipples into my mouth? Just for a second? Please?" Patricia shut her eyes tightly and cursed. This was exactly the WRONG way to meet a student's mother for the first time!

"Ms Mulholland!"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why did her mouth keep doing this to her?!

"Is THIS the way that you lead your classes? Because if it is-- "

"Please, Ms Mulholland! I am SO sorry! I don't know what is coming over me! I am just your basic slut-covered cunt! Oh, no! I didn't mean to say that! The last part that is -- I meant to say the first part, just not the last part. I-- " Shut up, Patty, she told herself, you're just making it worse. She took a deep breath. "Okay. I am very sorry. I am just having real problems today. I brought over David's assignments since he wasn't in class. If I can just show them to you, I will get out of here and quit pissing you off with my smutty-assed gutter mouth."

"Yes, I think that would be best. Step here to the table and show me the assignment, and I will pass it on to David when he is feeling better."

Chewing on her lip to keep her mouth shut, Patricia stepped over and opened the textbook. She tried to focus all her concentration on simply explaining the work so that she could just leave and get some help. But Ms Moreno's breasts were SOOO distracting.

Then she felt a hand on her ass.

"Paul, if you're going to fucking grope my ass, at least have the balls to jab that goddam big pecker of yours up my fucking sphincter and-- " Sighing, she stopped her runaway mouth again.

"Sure, Professor Mulholland," Paul said, starting to lift the woman's skirt.

"Paul! Don't you goddam dare!"

"But you said-- "

"Paul, you know very well that I did not mean what I said. I just got very angry. That's all. In fact, next time that you hear me run on at the mouth like that, stuff your prick between my lips like a pacifier to shut me up and keep me-- " Frustrated, she stopped herself and sighed again.

"You seem to have a problem," Ms Moreno said.

"You have no IDEA," Professor Mulholland sighed. "Okay, back to the assignment. Paul needs to read from page 135 to 165, then complete the sentence diagramming exercises on page 167. He should already be somewhat familiar with the process. The diagrams are the ones that look like little sluts spreading their legs. Basically, begin by separating the sentence into noun and verb phrases, perhaps with subordinate clauses." She drew an example as she spoke, then held it up for Ms Moreno to see, her fingers "accidentally" brushing against the woman's bare breast as she did so, causing a visible ripple of pleasure to skip through Ms Moreno's body.

"Now, the subordinate clauses are hung off the parse diagram separately, see? Sort of like the way Paul is so well hung." She stepped behind Ms Moreno, reached around in front and added little branches to the diagram while the backs of her hands rubbed against the other woman's breasts. "That indicates... that they are... subordinate clauses." She transferred the paper to the same hand that held the pencil, then cupped Ms Moreno's breast with the free hand, squeezing and pulling.

"Ms Mulholland... (siiiigh)... are you copping feels from me? Because... there seems to be a great deal of... fondling... going on here."

The paper and pencil fell to the floor, and the other hand cupped the other boob. "No... no, I'm not doing that... that wouldn't be right... you ARE... the mother of one of my... pupils..."

"Good... because I wouldn't want you to be cupping and pulling and kneading my soft, tender, yearning boobs... that would be..."

"That would be... just taking matters into my own hands." She continued cupping Lydia's boobs. "Now wouldn't it?"

Professor Mulholland felt Paul lifting her skirt and tugging her panties down. "Paul... you shouldn't..."

"What a hot ass, Professor Mulholland..." Paul rubbed his hand over it and kneaded the cheeks.

"Aaaaawwwwww!" she moaned, cocking her ass out against his hand. "Paul... you shouldn't..."

"But I am. So what do you think about that?"

"Nnnnnng!" she whined, grinding her ass around in circles against his hand.

He began running his finger up and down her crack.

"Paul!... no!... not... there!... you--... I--... Oh! Shit!... Fuck!" Patricia tensed.

Lydia Moreno pulled the other woman's hands off her breasts and turned around to see what was the matter. There was a wet spot spreading at the crotch of Patricia Mulholland's skirt.

"I just fucking pissed myself!" Professor Mulholland squealed, aghast. "I can't believe that I just fucking wet myself!"

"It's all right," Ms Moreno soothed. "You just can't help it, dear."

Professor Mulholland looked at the other woman. "That's exactly right! I can't! I just can't HELP myself! I can't keep from saying these things all of a sudden, and I can't-- OOOH!" Another gush of urine came out and the wet spot got bigger. "I CAN'T STOP! I can't fucking stop these things! What is wrong with me?!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.