Monkey's Penis - Cover

Monkey's Penis

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

They say that you should be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it...

There is an ancient folk tale among the Bhaharadi people in northern India concerning a monkey with a most unusual penis.

A young accolite sought to capture a monkey, that he might study its approach to life and learn from its ways.

He had heard of a practice by aboriginals of the area, of hollowing out a gourd, tying it firmly to a tree or large stone, then placing a few morsels of food inside it. If it is located where monkeys frequent, one of the monkeys invariably smells the food, reaches his hand inside and grabs the food, but then is unable to get his hand out of the gourd because his fist is now larger than the opening. If the monkey would only let go of the food, he would be able to get his hand out of the gourd and escape, but the monkeys are unable to figure this out. And thus the aboriginals are able to cleave their skulls and dine on monkey-brain hors d'oeuvres.

The accolite prepared his gourd, tied it to a tree, and placed a few morsels of fruit in it, then walked back into the bushes to wait in hiding.

Within an hour, the accolite saw a monkey approaching, swinging through the tree limbs, but he was very puzzled, for this monkey appeared to have three arms. When the monkey approached close enough, the accolite was astounded, for he saw that the third arm was actually the monkey's penis.

"A prehensile penis!" the accolite muttered. "A fucking prehensile penis! I gotta get me one of those!"

The monkey approached the trap, but did not reach his hand inside. Instead, he inserted that amazing penis and began humping the hole. As the monkey's erection reached a certain size, the pistoning action siezed, and the monkey began squealing, unable to withdraw his swollen penis and also unable to continue pumping to orgasm.

In the distance, the monkey's mate heard her lover squealing. Unable to bear the thought of anything happening to his precious tool, the tool that did such marvelous things for her, she scrambled rapidly towards his screams. She would save him and his tool -- or at least his tool -- no matter what.

The accolite decided that he truly must have that magic penis, as a fertility charm, as a good luck charm, and he approached the trapped monkey with a long knife bared.

The monkey saw the accolite approach with his knife, and knew instinctively that the accolite sought to take his magic gift, to cut it off and take away that which made the monkey special. The monkey's brow furrowed with anger -- he WOULD NOT let his precious organ be stolen! He would see to the destruction of anyone that tried to take it! Concentrating, he placed a wish in his magic tool, a wish that was a curse across the ages, bringing misfortune to those that were subject to it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.