Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"It's going deep, real, real deep!"

Jackie gathered the blanket in her fingers, clutching and grabbing at it as the sparks flew in her cunt. Jack was bending over her, kissing her between the shoulderblades. It felt so lovely, so normal.

Jackie didn't care what he thought of her, of what anyone would think of her. She was a woman now, a woman taking on a man who wanted her desperately. She could easily tell Jack had been around the track more than once as he fucked easily into her cunt, crooning soothing words to her while touching her tummy, her tits, her cunt.

"Ohhhh! Fuck me, Jack! Oh, God, I wanna feel your cock deep in me! Oh, oh, oh! You don't... hhuuhhh... you don't know how long I've been waiting for something like this to happen to me!"

"I can guess. God, you're real hot and wet down there, Jackie."

She felt him moving his hands around his cunt-sinking cock, caressing her pussy-walls, rubbing his hands over her clit, making her feel as if she were going to die. Long strings of drool leaked from the corners of her mouth as she crouched there in the stall, bucking back against his fucking prick. She liked this kind of insanity - this kind of madness - sweeping through her mind. She liked his hair, his young, strong body. He knew just how to touch her, and her body moved back against his eagerly.

"Oh, Jack! When you pull it back like that... real, real slow... oh, God, I know I'm dying!"

Jackie had her head down between her arms, rubbing her flushed cheeks against her forearms while her long, blonde hair trailed onto the barn floor. Her arms trembled, threatened to collapse, then fell. She kept her ass high, prancing it around as Jack dug his fingers into her hips and fucked deep again.

The woman felt her body coming apart. She knew there were times when the only thing touching her was Jack's cock. He was leaning back, looking down, watching the progress of his thick cock-meat as it slipped sloppily into her cunt.

Then he was on top of her again, his arms covering hers, his lips kissing and sucking at the back of her neck while he fucked rapidly into her cunt. He was holding her hard, keeping his fingers hooked around her hip bones, while riding her down onto the floor.

Jackie felt her body heating up, her flesh slick with perspiration as she sucked in air that seemed to burn her nostrils. Fucking. Fucking! It was so good, so wonderfully good, feeling her pussy burning up like that against his prick. She could feel his flat, strong belly pressing against her ass- cheeks and lower back.

Jack was climbing her, actually climbing her, and fucking powerfully into her drenched cunt. His cock made squishy, sexy noises as it probed deep into her pussy. The sensation of thick cock-meat chugging through her, spreading her cunt, made her squeal and cry while she clenched the blanket in her hands and begged for more.

"Oh, so close, so close! I'm so close to cumming!" Jackie whispered.

She realized that she was talking like her younger self, like she had talked when just a teenager. It seemed so long ago. She felt reborn under this stud - ecstatic!

"Ohhh! Jack, do it slower, slower!"

Jack eased his cock from her cunt, letting her feel the hot, dribbling streaks of her pussy-juice trickling down her ass- cheeks. She was soaked, frothing with that cunt-butter. Jackie swore to herself that she had never been this wet in her life! She was almost drowning in her own cunt-juices while Jack toyed with her cunt, pretending to fuck her, then drawing his prick away and letting it slide across her ass. Jackie bit her lip until she could taste blood. This tantalizing fucking was driving her out of her mind.

"Fuck me! Oh, please, stick it back in me!" He rolled her over, careful to keep his cock-meat in her cunt. He had both her tits in his hands, squeezing them, lowering his head and biting the nipples hard between his front teeth while throwing his cock- meat skillfully into her cunt.

Jackie liked fucking that way - liked the way her legs stretched around his body. Her clit was pulled tightly down each time he fucked into her cunt.

As her pussy filled with prick-meat, Jack bit down around her nipple. She jerked and babbled, excitement rushing along every nerve of her body. She scissored her legs lightly around his back, feeling him working his young hips with a building tempo.

Her pussy-juice seemed to squirt like a fountain from her cunt. She felt it leaking down her ass and into her shitter. Pussy-juice slicked between her ass-cheeks, wetting the blanket underneath. Jackie ground her hips around wildly, feeling her belly rubbing sweatily against Jack's. She knew she was only moments from climax. She knew she was going to cum soon.

"Oh, Jack! God, you're so good!"

She dug her nails against his sides, raking them until he cried out for her to stop.

"Can't help it! Can't... oh, no, no, no!"

Her ass shot upward, hanging there, trembling, waiting for that dreadful moment when her clit would blow to pieces. Jackie could feel the scream building up in her throat, she felt her belly tensing while her ass cramped from tension. She cried, and twisted her thighs from one side to the other, her shivering muscles bucking helplessly under Jack as he raked pure pleasure from her cunt-lips. Her clit was swollen and hot, throbbing with that maddening tickle that jolted cries of lust from her throat.

Jackie's thighs were smeared with her pussy-juice. She loved the sensation, the touch of his cock in her cunt, his arms around hers, his legs pinning her to the floor. Then that core of explosive joy shot through her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.