Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Another week had gone by. Unknown to Evelyn, Jackie and her nieces had been having the time of their lives with Bodego and Lightning.

Jackie had shown the girls how to jack the stallion off, Claudia having gone one step farther as usual and given the animal a blow job. From the way he neighed and pawed the ground, Jackie could tell he loved it tremendously. Claudia did too, although she couldn't swallow the cum without gagging and nearly vomiting - something Jackie assured her would go away as she became more used to doing it.

Jackie had avoided the horse's prick. Her cunt was a little sore from the last time. But Bodego had more than done his duty, licking her off many times, then fucking her, while the girls watched and fingered their cunts into orgasm.

It had been fun, but now, Jackie felt she wanted something else, something different from the fun and games she and her nieces were playing. The horse and dog could satisfy her desperate and ever-increasing needs at times. But there were emotional needs, a need to be held - something neither of the animals could help her with.

Jackie was thinking of this one evening as she sat on the steps of the back porch, half-listening to the radio. Evelyn and her husband were in the living room watching television, and the girls were at a study group, crashing for an exam in school the next day.

It was good to be alone for a change, Jackie thought.

The air was so cool and clean, blowing against her gently, while the sounds of the country were pleasant to her ears. Stretching her legs just a little in front of her, Jackie wondered again why she would ever want to leave such an idyllic setting and return to Los Angeles.

Fucking, she thought, feeling her cunt crinkle with a sudden rush of heat. Surely she could never settle down by fucking the farm animals. She had to have men, had to have that manly touch some of the time.

Jackie sighed, leaning her head against the pole behind her. She had enjoyed the touch of Bodego as he fucked her. That was the closest to the kind of sensation she wanted - the feeling of a male holding her tight while fucking her, pressing her hard against him while drilling her cunt until she thought her body was coming apart because of her climax.

"A penny for your thoughts."

"Oh! Oh, Jack, you... you startled me!" Jackie cried, one hand to her throat.

She snapped from her reverie, her head clearing as she studied the big-muscled silhouette standing in front of her. He was shuffling his feet again, a habit she found just a bit irritating.

"Here, come on and sit down next to me. The night's simply too beautiful to watch it alone," she said, smiling up at her nervous nephew.

"Thanks, Aunt Jackie. I just finished working on dad's car and saw you out here. Thought I'd just talk a little, if you don't mind."

"That's what aunts are for." Jackie smiled. "You know, you're a very attractive young man, Jack. I don't understand why you don't date."

Again Jack shuffled his feet, looking down at the ground for a while before answering.

"I've dated around some, but most of the girls around here are pretty silly. Never found one I particularly liked," he said, staring right into her eyes.

Except you, Jackie guessed he was saying, feeling her pulse quicken. She was acting like some crazed matron, she told herself. And yet, damn it, she wasn't matronly.

Jack was touching her hair.

"Jack, perhaps we'd better get in the house."

But she couldn't move. As she started getting up, Jackie felt how hot she'd become. Her panty-crotch rubbed wetly against her pussy, slipping briefly into her ass-crack and touching her clit ever so lightly, ever so deliciously. Jackie bit her lip, sitting back down and looking up at the stars again.

"No, I don't want to - not yet, anyway."

Could he smell her hot cunt? Jackie wondered. She couldn't catch her breath. She put one hand to her throat, closed her eyes, and concentrated on breathing evenly. She managed to get herself under control. Now, Jackie thought, all she had to do was get this situation under control and they would be all right.

Jack was staring at her, studying her with that intense, boyish gaze of his. He was smiling, a kind of confident, yet diffident, smile that stripped the veil of her indifference away.

"No! Jack, don't do this! It's just not right!" she whispered, trying to push him away.

But something had started, something over which she had no control. He was kissing her hair, one hand on her shoulder. Jackie trembled, feeling his fingers burning through her jersey. She could hear a door opening and shrank away from Jack's touch. It was Evelyn, bustling in the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and taking something out.

"Are you all right out there, Jackie?"

"Oh, yes, everything's fine," she answered, trying to hide the tremor in her voice. "You just go back in and enjoy television. I'll be inside - in a bit."

The door closed again, leaving the two of them alone. It was dangerous, very dangerous. She was contemplating committing incest with her own nephew - and nearly under the roof of her own sister! But she did nothing to stop it, sitting there, back straight, eyes looking ahead as if she were at attention, while Jack pushed his luck and leaned toward her.

He was kissing her now on the neck. His lips were hot and wet. He was touching her all over with his mouth, touching all the right spots in the right way. He had more than a little experience. That shy, foot-shuffling little ploy of his was a good defense, a good way to work his way into a woman's heart. Jackie could feel more than a little confidence in his moves now, as he zeroed in on her like a fighter pilot. Jackie almost giggled. She had to be crazy, or a nymphomaniac.

"Jack, what are you... you can't do that sort of thing with me... not here, not anywhere," she protested, raising both hands and pressing them lightly against his chest.

"I can do it anywhere. That's what you want, isn't it, Aunt Jackie? Or should I call you Jackie?"

It was a completely different Jack, one she liked a good deal better. She felt herself surrender her matronly guise for that of a woman wanting a man, a woman attracted to and needing that special warm touch only a man could give. Her hand fluttered up to his neck. She could feel him holding her harder, could feel his tongue and teeth against her neck. She thought of the dog and shivered.

"No, please, not here!"

"You're right. Come on," he said, getting up and taking her by the hand.

Nervously, Jackie looked back, sure no one had seen them. The dim light in the living room flickered, indicating her sister and husband were still watching television.

She and Jack were nearly running down the small hillock toward the barn. The building loomed like a giant in the darkness. Jackie pulled back, slowing down. She didn't want to fuck in there - not in there, where she had done so many other things with the animals. It just didn't seem... right!

"It's the only place. I don't wanna take you to town and go to a motel. Come on!" Jack said, tugging her into the building.

She could hear Lightning stomping and whinnying the moment they entered. But Bodego. Where was he? Jackie wondered. She had seen him shortly after dinner romping outside, playing with his shadow, then romping up and trying to catch low-swooping birds. Now she had no idea where the animal had taken off to. How awful if he should show up while she and Jack...

Jackie shook her head. No, she didn't even want to think about it.

"Here."

He lay a blanket over the straw in the first stall, straightening it, then taking her by the shoulders and gently setting her down on it. Jackie liked his firm manner. Now she could see the change in his face. Where there had been uncertainty earlier, there was now the firm confidence of an experienced lover.

She trembled as he untucked her jersey from her shorts, raising it over her head, the soft material frictioning her stiff nipples and making her gasp with its teasing touch. Jack threw the garment to one side, staring down at her full, high-riding tits. He raised a hand and brushed the backs of his fingers against her nipples.

Jackie liked that! He dropped his head, his tongue gingerly wetting one dark aureole. The boy's hand fell to her lap, unzipping her shorts, squirming them down from around her hips. She helped, raising her pert little ass from the blanket for a moment, feeling the material rubbing sexily against her thighs. She was trembling now, as she felt his hand grazing her belly, touching her ever so lightly, ever so wonderfully!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.