Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Like this, Aunt Jackie?"

The girls had shoved the crate into Lightning's stall. The horse moved back, his big eyes rolling nervously. Jackie soothed him, rubbing her hands up and down the stallion's powerful sides while peering down between his hind legs. His cock was hard, hard the moment she had walked in and he spotted her. He knew what she was going to do and was neighing for it.

Jackie nodded, taking the cloth-covered crate and pushing it underneath the animal.

"You'll have to help me, both of you. Claudia, you can help put his cock in," Jackie said, eyeing her niece with a smile and seeing a jolt of excitement shiver through the teen.

"Oh, wow! This is freaky! I mean, like it's totally freaked!" the girl cried, her eyes wide with delight as she watched her aunt disappear under the big horse's belly.

Jackie crawled under Lightning, kneeling on the crate and rearing her ass in the air. She could feel the balls of her feet rubbing up against the horse's legs while Claudia and Nancy coaxed the stallion forward. She heard them trying to calm him down, soothing the beast while urging him a little more forward in his stall.

Claudia inched down behind Jackie, reaching around for Lightning's cock. The woman trembled with delight. That wonderful long, fat, black cock was going to stick up her cunt, forcing her cunt-lips to stretch to the tearing point. That's exactly what Jackie wanted.

She felt another rush of cunt-juice rise to the surface of her pussy, bubbling out, running down her thighs as she kneeled sexily atop the covered crate. She drew her knees up, flattening her body while jerking her ass up a little more. Jackie could sense the stallion's growing lust as he padded around, his prick brushing up against her ass.

"Okay, Aunt Jackie. I'm gonna do it!" Claudia announced.

Jackie held her breath, her fingers working against the side of the crate. She felt his hot prick-head brushing up against her cunt, the pressure increasing as the stallion above her lowered his hindquarters. He was going to mount her in his own special way, pushing his ass down, while easing his cock into her cunt. Lightning knew what was down there. He couldn't see her as he could see a rutting mare, but he knew the feel of a hot, wet pussy anxious to receive his cock.

Jackie winced. His fat cock-head had finally pushed into her cunt, stretching her pussy-lips paper thin, making the woman gasp. Bright lights exploded in front of her eyes. She perspired heavily, her body twitching and jerking against his impaling cock as more and more of that animal's cock-meat slipped into her cunt- hole.

"Wow, Nancy, she's doing it! She's taking his prick all the way!" Claudia cried out, her eyes wide with surprise as she moved her hand away from her aunt's cunt and sat, watching Lightning fuck the woman.

"Christ! She's not screaming or anything. She likes it!"

Jackie did like it! Rolling her eyes upward, the woman saw Lightning's belly tensing, rippling with excitement while his tail jerked from side to side. She felt his wonderful prick stretching her cunt, a piece of red-hot iron stabbing deep in her cunt, drawing delicious, tantalizing, hot tingles from her pussy. Her tiny cunt-muscles pulsed and throbbed against his invading prick, milking it, stretching to accommodate his black, funnel-like cock.

Jackie could still hear her niece's cries of delight as she crouched there, her body split in two by that horse's cock. The woman could feel his bulbous prick-head rummaging around in her pussy, stretching her cunt-walls even more, then sliding down, down, pushing aside her guts. The animal pulled back a bit, then pushed down with all his muscular weight.

Jackie squawked, her arms and legs jerking out as if someone had stabbed her in the lower back with a spear. She cried out again, her cunt heating up more and more as the incredible pressure deep in her cunt turned to incredible delight. The stallion's cock-meat, that long hunk of wrinkly, black prick-meat, was rubbing up against her clit, sending her closer and faster toward climax.

Jackie worked her ass around and around jerking it up, feeling that tight sensation deep in her cunt turning into an itchy heat that robbed her of all will and strength. The feel of Lightning's black, leathery prick-skin squeezing in and out of her fuck-hole drove her to distraction. She was his rutting mare, his mate, his fuck-buddy - there under his belly, taking all his prick-meat.

Jackie wormed her ass up a little higher, squeezing her cunt- muscles for all she was worth. She heard the horse snorting loudly, his cock trembling between her cunt-lips. White flashes of delight burned through her clit as the animal came, sending massive spurts of his horse-cum into her cunt.

"Agghghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His cum spattered against her cunt-walls, the force of it nearly sending her skittering off the overturned crate. His tail jerked, and his coat shone with sweat, as if he had just come in from a hard ride.

Nancy and Claudia had become so entranced in watching their aunt rut, they nearly forgot that Lightning could trample Jackie. They held onto the cumming beast, soothing him, talking to him while Jackie's cunt exploded again and again.

Jackie felt her cunt squeezing his shooting cock-meat, holding onto his quivering black prick and milking it. His cum frothed out from around her stretched pussy-lips and squirted down her legs. It was good. Very, very good. Shivering, Jackie slid out from under the horse, falling from the crate and pulling her cunt free of the animal's cock. She dug at the soft straw with the tips of her toes, while Lightning still whinnied above her.

"Come on, Aunt Jackie! He's freaking out!"

Jackie rolled over, scooting out from under the big stallion's stomping hooves. She crawled with every ounce of strength she could find, feeling her cunt still stinging from the touch of Lightning fucking her, filling up her pussy with his jizz.

Jackie caught half-images of her nieces helping her from the stall, pulling her forward until she collapsed once again in another area. Something was licking her face. Bodego! She felt his tongue sloshing across her cheeks while he whimpered.

"You're not going to take him too, are you, Aunt Jackie?"

Jackie laughed, pushing the dog away and shaking her head. The girls squealed with joy, Claudia being the first to spread her legs over the animal's head and squat down.

Bodego was taken by surprise, the girl's red-furred cunt setting down over his snout while her fingers caressed his sides. Claudia was in front of him, squatting down, running her fingers slowly on either side of her red-gashed pussy. Both girls were hot, Jackie noticed. They had helped her get fucked by the horse, and now they wanted relief.

Bodego was more than willing to provide it. He leaned forward, opening his mouth and taking Claudia's cunt in his powerful jaws. The girl screamed, her head snapping back while her eyes cinched tightly shut. She was crying out, biting down on her lower lip. He shook her pussy as if it were a bone.

Claudia's legs kicked out like those of a frog as she reached up and cupped her tits, squeezing them hard until her nipples popped out around her massaging fingers. The dog moved forward, growling, his paws braced up against the girl's ass.

Jackie could see from where she was lying that Bodego was holding Claudia's cunt and shaking it with his fangs while licking down deep into her cunt. The young redheaded teen was going wild, her back arching, her hips making fucking movements against the German Shepherd's face as she edged close to climax.

Claudia let out a moan, looking up at her sister Nancy, who was moving her pussy back and forth. Bodego was aware of the teen above him and, after having given Claudia's pussy a strong lick that drew a cry from her throat, he twisted his head around and lapped deep into Nancy's cunt.

His touch was enough to bring the girl down to the floor of the stall. Her knees buckled, as a hot, washing sensation rushed through her pussy and weakened her legs. She let out another sharp cry and tumbled next to her sister, spreading her legs, reaching down, and peeling back her sticky cunt-lips. She exposed her rich, dark-red cunt that glistened with juices, throbbing to be touched by the German Shepherd's tongue.

Jackie breathed heavily, clearing her head, not believing the orgy she was witnessing. Both girls were out of their minds with sexual excitement - the woman could see that by the expressions on their faces as they confronted the dog, each one vying for his attention.

Bodego was bracing his paws against both girls, at times licking deep into Claudia's cunt, then burying his mouth in Nancy's cunt-thicket and growling, as if he had found something deep inside her pussy. Finally, Nancy could take no more, getting up from her supine position and turning over, offering her cunt to the dog.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.