Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jackie arched her back, raising her body above the mattress so that only her shoulders and heels stayed in contact with the bed. Bodego was touching her in all the right spots!

She felt him barely licking around the base of her pussy, increasing pressure as he brought his tongue around the quivering, wet flesh between her inner and outer cunt-lips. Then he touched her clit, licking up her tiny sex-spindle, making her cry out again and again while she beat the mattress with her fists.

"Wawwwhwhwhhhh! Oh, God, it's so good,... so good I'm going to die!"

Jackie remembered the opened windows and shut her mouth. She froze, listening for the sounds of her nieces. Yes, they were still screaming at one another, diving in and out of the pool.

She doubted that her sister could hear her all the way downstairs. But she would have to be careful.

Again, she put her fingers over her mouth, doing all she could to keep from shouting as the dog continued to lick into her cunt. She could feel herself getting close, really close to cumming. The wet mess between her legs was throbbing hard now. Her cunt was feverish, swollen. She bobbed her ass around in tight, little circles.

Bodego brought her closer and closer to that final rush of sexual excitement. Her fingers curled in the fur of his neck as she bobbed her ass up and down.

Her calves cramped as she dug her heels frantically against the bed. She didn't want to climax right now, not in the dog's mouth. She could wait until he finally put his cock in her, swelling up her belly with his doggie-cock, drilling in his prick until she whimpered as loudly as he. "Bodego, oh, God! Do it to me! You've gotta do it now," she prattled.

Backing away from the frantic blonde, Bodego gave her toes a few final licks, then moved back, giving her time to turn around and get in a crouching position. But this time, Jackie didn't want that to happen. She wanted to take him on as a human lover, as a woman with her master.

Jackie remained on her back, raising her legs up, up, until her knees were nearly touching her chin. She patted her inner thighs gently, calling to the dog, whispering softly to him while stroking her hands up to her hot cunt.

"Here, boy! Here! Come on and fuck me this way, Bodego. I don't want to be on my hands and knees," she whispered softly.

What was taking him so long? Jackie wondered. He was just standing there, his head cocked to one side, that delightful tongue hanging from the corner of his mouth. Jackie squirmed her ass on the bed, feeling the coverlet gathering up under her ass- cheeks. She wanted him - wanted him right now!

Finally, he began moving forward. She felt his sniffing around her pussy, putting up one tentative paw, then another. It was so good having him mount her this way. The way her pussy- flesh stretched with her legs in the air added to the delicious, scratchy touch of his claws over her skin. Jackie curled her toes until they cramped, drawing her legs farther apart while trying to coax the dog forward with her fingers.

"Here, boy, here... that's it! That's the way, Bodego, that's... Uhhhhh!"

His paws scraped along until they were pressing right behind her knees. He was nearly all the way up on her, whimpering, looking down at either side and still unsure of what was going to happen.

Jackie smiled weakly, reaching up with one hand and stroking her fingers lightly through the fur of his head. He pressed up against her, closing his eyes for a moment and wagging his tail happily. Then she could feel his cock, feel what was making the pooch so damned happy! His prick - nice and hot and hard, rubbed up against her turned-up ass.

"Bodego... ohhh... Ohhhhhhh!"

Her cunt felt hard, almost as hard as his prick, as the wild animal began lowering his hindquarters, dipping his cock-meat into her cunt-hole. Images ran through her head, of dogs fucking in packs, as she babbled with excitement. He was pushing his cock- meat into her. She readjusted her position, scooting down a bit to make his fucking easier.

There! She felt it, felt that angled, pointy cock-tip splitting her cunt-lips and pushing into her pussy. Jackie opened her mouth, gasping at the touch of his hot bumps and knobs tickling her cunt-walls. Her thighs tensed while her white legs shivered at the dog's touch. Rolling her legs and ass back a few more inches, the panting blonde took on the dog with growing excitement, her fingers racing back and forth through his thick fur.

"Bodego! Oh, yes! Do it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Her voice was cracked and hollow as she twisted under the dog's fucking prick. Split in half, raped by that cock biting into her cunt! That thought hurried Jackie on to her final cum, her legs kicking high in the air.

The dog was increasingly more forceful, pounding his cock- meat into her pussy as she clung to him like a mewling, weak kitten. Her plump ass quivered with each fuck-thrust, as her clit burned with the tickle of his cock-meat against it. She dug her heels into his powerful sides and shut her eyes.

"Oh, it's driving me insane! Oh, God, it's so good! So good!"

The dog whimpered, jerking his head up and snapping at thin air. She knew she was grabbing at his cock with her pussy, contracting her cunt-muscles and holding his prick.

It must be driving Bodego wild, Jackie thought. Surely he wasn't this excited when fucking the girls. It gave Jackie a sense of pride, a sense of accomplishment as she fucked back. Her cunt throbbed, the flesh around her clit glowing as more floods of pussy-juice oozed out to soothe the friction. Jackie shut her eyes tight and fucked for all she was worth. Her ass bounced against the mattress, and the woman felt her ring of cunt-muscles cinch down hard around the dog's prick.

"Oh, my God!"

It was the moment both had been waiting for. Bodego was howling, his body shaking mightily as he dumped squirt after squirt of his doggie-jizz into her convulsing cunt-hole. Jackie joined his groans, her legs kicking him again and again while her twisting body threatened to toss the animal onto the floor. The dog was jerking helplessly on top of her. She knew her pussy- muscles were tight, so tight that she could feel the steady pulsing of his prick as his cock unloaded all the jizz from his hairy balls.

"Ohhh, give it to me! Give... Uhhh!"

It hurt to hold the dog's cock this hard. But now she could feel the rushing hot tickles that maddened the ruby-red bulge of her clit. She flailed the air with her feet while digging her fingernails into the dog's sides. She released the tension, feeling her cunt soften around the German Shepherd's cock.

Bodego lunged and grunted, stabbing deep into her cunt, making that golden fireball in her tummy explode all over again. Jackie cried out, rubbing her ravaged cunt against the animal. Somehow, Jackie managed to keep her ass flat on the bed, maintaining the dog's position atop her. She cried out a second time, inhaling sharply, then feeling the world fading away from her as the beast shot in more of his doggie-jizz.

It was as if she were trapped in a beautiful dream. Those throbbing pulses still raked through her cunt. The dog still remained atop her. But soon he was crawling off, leaping from the bed, anxious to start licking his cock and balls.

Jackie lay on her side, resting her head in her hand while watching the big animal bob his head up and down between his hind legs. There was something so wonderful about watching Bodego lick his cock and balls, watching that tongue scoot up and down over his prick and knowing that, moments ago, his cock had been in her pussy satisfying her.

She groaned, rubbing her fingers on either side of her cunt. It had been awfully good - real good. But now she had to get the animal out of her room, or surely her nieces would suspect something.

"Have to go, Bodego. Have to leave," she whispered, sliding her legs off the bed and padding to the door.

Jackie cracked it open, feeling the refreshing, cool rush of air from the dark hall against her face. Bodego looked up as if he couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Go! Come on, go!"

Bringing one foot around his ass, Jackie forced the whimpering animal onto his feet and into the hall. He walked several paces, then stopped, turning around as if to look for some sign that she wanted him back. Jackie bit her lower lip, making a movement with her hand for him to continue going. She wished the two of them could romp together in bed for hours. But there was her family to think of - especially Claudia and Nancy.

Jackie heard their squeals take on a new tenor. Rushing to the window, Jackie pulled the curtains aside and saw Bodego running around them, his tongue hanging out and his mouth opened as he barked wildly. They were splashing him playfully with water.

Jackie's fingers tightened around the material, tugging at it. They always had the last word, it seemed. There he was, circling them, barking as if nothing had happened the moment before. Tonight they would be together, the three of them in the barn, fucking their brains out, while she scurried around the kitchen trying to help her scatterbrained sister in the kitchen again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.