Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You sure don't look thirty-four, Aunt Jackie," the tall boy said, running his fingers through his sandy-blond hair.

Jackie smiled, putting down her lemonade and smiling appreciatively at him. She was lounging in her bikini, enjoying the afternoon sun by the small pool after having helped Evelyn all day in the house. Her nephew, Jack, had surprised her here alone in the backyard. Shuffling his feet a little nervously, he finally took a chair next to hers, sitting on the edge, folding his hands and staring at her.

Jackie's smile grew. She knew he was a little nervous. She had caught him staring at her body more than once while she was staying there. He was a typical growing boy - horny, curious, looking at every attractive woman who passed by. And now he was staring at her.

Jackie wore a pale-yellow bikini she could wad up in one hand. It didn't amount to much more than a couple of tiny pieces of satin with strings attached. It was very exciting just to wear it. In fact, the woman had been hoping Bodego would trot by and spot her. It had been several days since he'd touched her.

Jackie felt she was ready for something now. Her cunt was starting to itch all over again while those crawly, tingly sensations up and down her flesh increased. Yes, it was time to take on the dog... or pay another sneak visit to the barn.

"Where are your sisters?"

Jack frowned, scratching his head and letting out a long sigh.

"Don't know. They're dumb. All they do is giggle around me all the time. It's worse now that they're getting older."

"Oh, and you're more serious, are you?" she teased, looking over the top of her sunglasses and seeing her nephew turn scarlet.

"Well, no, not exactly, but I don't run around and laugh all the time."

"No, I don't think so. You've been given a lot of responsibility on this farm. That's nothing to laugh at," Jackie agreed, surveying her nephew more carefully this time, and finding she liked what she saw. Feeling a little shocked, the woman went back to sipping her drink, hoping Jack would tire of this game and leave.

"I've... uh, got a question for you, Aunt Jackie, if you don't mind. Kinda personal, too."

Jackie settled herself in the chair, feeling the material tugging at her nipples. Her tit-buds were getting hard, much as she tried to keep herself under control. She could feel her nipples stiffening, poking up against her bikini top while a furnace was starting to glow between her white thighs.

She wished she were wearing a dress, or some other kind of bathing suit, now. She almost felt as if she were naked and Jack was staring at her, licking his lips, contemplating rape. The sun didn't help, hitting the tiny crotchband of silk, starting to get her pussy excited.

"I've got to change position," she said, rolling onto her tummy. "My back is hurting me."

He was watching her every move, sucking in a sharp breath the moment her rounded, firm ass came into view. The rear portion of her bikini bottoms was a little larger than the front, but not by much. Her full ass-cheeks peeked out from under the tightly drawn, yellow material, inviting any onlooker to hunt for more.

"What is it?"

"It's this girl at school. She's pretty, and wants me to see her a lot," Jack began, working his fingers together nervously.

"There's certainly nothing wrong with that!" Jackie said a little breathlessly, feeling the crotch band working into her cunt. The feeling was shockingly good, one that made her clit quiver, while her cunt tightened. Jack's baritone voice seemed to roll over her, making her cringe on the chaise lounge.

"Well, she goes pretty far, Aunt Jackie, and I'm a little afraid of her taking me too serious. I don't wanna get that serious with a girl yet," Jack said firmly, nodding his head.

"What do you mean by serious? Have you two been... well, sleeping together?" she asked, the word fucking having been on her lips. But she didn't want to shock her nephew. He probably thought of her as his maiden aunt, relegated to the scrap heap in a few years. If he only knew what she had been doing the past few days, his opinion of her would certainly change. Jackie smiled at the thought.

"Well, sort of. I mean, I always pulled it out before I came, and she's been on the pill and all that, but... gosh, I guess I shouldn't have said that, huh?"

Jackie blushed scarlet. It wasn't from the shocking statement, however. She suddenly had an image of her handsome, well-built nephew fucking the eyeballs off some bubble-headed girl from high school. Jackie had the desire to show him what a real woman would make him feel like. She pictured herself squirming under his hard-muscled, tanned body, taking his prick into her cunt and fucking his cock until the two of them came and came and came.

Jackie picked up her drink, nearly spilling it on the gray flagstones of the patio as her fingers twitched and grew icy.

"Well, it doesn't matter now, Jack. You've got to make that decision on your own - I mean, about you and your girlfriend. Just don't get caught, if you know what I mean. Girls are very clever that way."

Jackie felt as if she were actively sabotaging this unseen girl's advantage, tearing her down in front of her nephew while running up her own banners.

She took another sip, feeling her cunt raging between her legs. She would have to hunt up Bodego soon and have him lick her into ecstasy before fucking her. She had that need - that clawing, overwhelming need - to have something very hot and hard tunneling through her pussy, stretching her cunt-walls apart and finally sending streamers of white-hot jizz spurting through her cunt. She had to have a fuck, and talking like this to Jack made the woman need it all the more desperately.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the high-pitched laughing of Claudia and Nancy on the other side of the high bushes. Again Jack frowned, nodding at his aunt, then rising from the lounge. Before he turned, Jackie thought she had spotted his cock - long and hard - pressing up against the front of his faded Levi's. Perhaps it was her imagination. It had been playing havoc with her thoughts lately, especially with those erotic dreams she'd been having.

Jack muttered something, then walked away, his hands jammed in his front pockets. Jackie watched him, her body alive with lust. Oh, she thought. She should run up to her room and pack immediately. Unknown to her sister and brother-in-law, Jackie was turning this farm into a Sodom!

"And you think there's nothing wrong about it... I mean, the dog fucking you?"

"Shhhh! Aunt Jackie's out here. She's gonna hear you if you blab like that."

Jackie nearly fell from her chair, stiffening as the sounds of her nieces' voices filled the air. She closed her eyes, letting one hand fall onto the patio as she heard footsteps behind her.

"It's okay. She's asleep. Come on, I have to have a dip in the pool. It's awful hot, and my cunt's burning up," Nancy said.

"Just call on Bodego, then. He sure fucked you good last night!" Claudia sniffed, peeling off her jeans, then jumping into the pool with a splash.

"Well, he was doing okay with you, the way you had your fingers in his fur and your legs wrapped around his back!" Nancy retorted, sitting on the edge of the pool and moving her legs through the clear, blue water. Claudia reappeared at the surface, shaking the water from her hair and swimming with few strokes to the edge of the pool.

"She's sure asleep," Claudia said, looking at Jackie, then getting back to the conversation, her voice growing a bit louder and more confident. "I heard that, by the way. Not to worry. You'll have your turn. Wow, I sure wish we could get some guys up here, though. I'd like to have a guy doing that to me, you know?"

There was a pause. Jackie shifted position, feeling her juices sopping up the nylon crotch of her bathing suit. She thought she would scream, listening to these two girls talking about fucking, especially about fucking Bodego.

No wonder they'd been disappearing after supper, showing up an hour later all flushed and out of breath. She should have guessed something like that was going on, particularly after what she'd witnessed in the barn. But she had been busy with her sister, helping her with one thing and the other. And Jack had been eyeing her, making her feel a little giddy, almost like a teenager herself. Jackie hadn't thought of the girls much. But now, after having heard their confession, she would certainly keep an eye on them far more carefully.

"Sh! I think she's waking up," Nancy cautioned, putting one finger to her lips and warning her sister.

"Okay. We'll talk later. Hi, Aunt Jackie!" Claudia called out, Jackie pretending to have just awakened.

The woman stretched her thin arms high above her head, drawing her knees together and hoping her nieces didn't spot the dark strain on her bikini bottoms. She was far enough away. Besides they were young girls, unobservant when they wanted to be. And right now, she guessed all they desired was for her to be out of the picture so they could continue their filthy conversation.

Jackie smiled, draping the red towel around her shoulders and rising from the lounge. Holding her half-finished drink in one hand, she thought about her nephew and how he had sat right there, shifting his position uncomfortably while staring at her tits, her cunt, her ass. Wouldn't the girls be surprised - about their brother!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.