Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Nosy?" Jackie whispered, wrinkling her forehead as she stood in the stall, smelling the stale piss and shit that hung over the air like a fetid perfume. And old?

Jackie winced, her shaking knees braced against the stall wall. She was young - at least comparatively, and experienced. Never would she have carried on the way Nancy had, pushing the dog away when all he wanted to do was satisfy her and himself at the same time.

Jackie shook those insults from her, looking back down at the animal and seeing that he was nearly finished cleaning his cock and balls.

That's it for the night, Jackie thought. It would be another fuckless evening - the third in a row for her. Her damned nieces! Jackie closed her eyes, squeezing them so tight that bright, yellow lights popped in front of her. They had done this to her, left her high and dry with a burning cunt, while the dog lay there licking all those delightful bumps and knobs she remembered so well. She was alone. Alone in the barn with nothing more to do than turn off the light and creep silently back to the house.

"Oh!"

There was a sound nearby. Jackie froze. She lowered herself back to the floor of the stall, flattening herself against the wooden partition and waiting to see a shadow cross her body.

With sighs of relief, Jackie realized what it was. The horse! Her nieces had made mention of it even while they were rolling around in the straw with the pooch. He was whinnying, stomping in his stall at the back of the building. Perhaps he had sniffed her scent and was growing nervous at her odor. She would go back there and calm him down, and then leave for the house.

Stepping from the stall, Jackie picked her way down the corridor, looking down into the next stall, her eyes meeting those of Bodego. He didn't seem at all surprised to see her there. In fact, she thought, he had probably smelled her and hadn't bothered to acknowledge her presence. Jackie sighed, letting the dog go back to his licking and she made her way to the horse.

He was in the very last stall. He was jerking his head up and down when she came into view. The beast froze, his big, brown eyes widening as he took her in.

"Don't worry, boy. I'm not going to hurt you. I swear I'm not."

Jackie had never seen a more magnificent beast in her life! He was so handsome the way he stood there - so arrogant, so cool, while his tail swished jerkily from side to side. His ears were pointed forward, cocked to catch every sound she made. His shiny, black coat shivered with nervousness. He whinnied again, his nostrils snorting while he jerked his head up. Jackie could hear him pawing the ground, looking at her as if he couldn't quite make up his mind whether she were friend or foe. Jackie knew she could end this little stand-off by simply turning and walking quietly away. But she wanted to stay to make friends. She talked softly in gentle tones, this time tentatively stretching out her hand and spreading her fingers in front of him. The animal stretched his neck out a bit, sniffing at her fingers, watching her carefully.

"See? I'm not going to hurt you. No one's going to hurt you around here."

He seemed to be listening to her, his snorting and whinnying having stopped. Moving forward, touching him for the first time with her fingertips, Jackie wondered if he had heard her nieces squealing and groaning in the next stall. Had he realized what they were doing? Was there a kind of inter-species language that transcended all others - especially when it came to the grunts and cries of female delight as they were being tongued and fucked? Jackie shivered at her questions, uncertain of the answers.

She brushed the backs of her fingers up and down the horse's head, feeling how warm and slick his coat was. How handsome, how wonderful he was! The hot, tight feeling in her cunt came back again, a renaissance of feeling, and this time for a beast far bigger than Bodego! Looking about, Jackie found the stall padlock and opened it, swinging the door forward and stepping into his stall. He moved back, his back dipping slightly while he turned his head, eyeing her with that nervousness again. She would have to calm him, or he could rear up and stomp her to death with those killer hooves.

"Nothing to worry about, boy. Oh, God, wish I knew your name! Just calm down. I won't hurt you, I promise," Jackie whispered.

She kept talking, her voice steady, even soothing. He pushed his head against her tits, licking the rounded tit-mounds through her blouse. It was a sudden move, one that made Jackie nearly jump from her skin. She hadn't counted on doing anything with the horse. What could she do anyway?

She thought of having the beast fuck her... but how? He was so big he would certainly kill her! But there could be no denying the tremor passing through her cunt, making her clit curl once again as her pussy-juice began to flow. Jackie's fingers moved up around the buttons of her blouse, unfastening them, pulling open the garment.

"I don't know what I'm doing! I really don't!"

She felt her breathing become more and more labored. The horse was watching her, his eyes seeming to grow large as she slipped the blouse from her shoulders and let it float to the stall floor. Unbuttoning her skirt, she unzipped it as far as she could, then wriggled from the confining garment.

Jackie stood before the stallion only in a bra and panties, surges of delightful sexual arousal exploding again and again in her cunt. It took little at this point in the evening to arouse her. The dog, her nieces, and their delightful fucking spree right in front of her had taken care of arousing her. Now, all Jackie had to worry about was satisfying her lust.

"Ohhhh, nice, boy, nice horsie!"

If only she could lean against the horse, Jackie thought. Feel his powerful body against hers, pressing against her tits, rubbing up against her nipples. Surely there would be no harm in that, no harm in letting him touch her that way. He couldn't object to that. She would have to take off her bra and panties, but no one would be here. No one would come back to the barn and see her. She could do as she pleased, and no one would be the wiser - just she and Bodego and the horse.

Jackie liked that idea. Reaching around, she unsnapped her bra, sighing as she felt her tits tumbling from the cups and slapping gently together. Reaching up, she rubbed her palms over her tit-nubs, enjoying the scratchy feel that sent shivers racing through her body. It was wonderful, so wonderful, feeling so free. Next came her panties. The silky rub of the material over her thighs, her ass, her knees, her ankles made her breath catch once more.

Stepping from her panties, Jackie looked up at the stallion, feeling a surge of electricity race through her cunt, sparking out in sputters through her clit. She was unsure of what to do, moving forward slowly, still talking to the beast easily.

He looked on with mild curiosity, snorting occasionally, shaking his head while his tail swished. The woman put one hand to her throat, wondering what on earth she was doing.

"Nice horse."

Jackie moved one hand up, touching the horse lightly on his side. He whinnied, but remained in one place, his flesh quivering under her hand. She continued moving her hand around, caressing the animal's long, black mane. He was handsome, all right. Her brother-in-law had done the right thing in buying this beast. He would be perfect for studding some mare in rut, some female horse prancing about the yard, cocking her tail at him, arousing the male beast until...

Jackie shrugged, feeling that rush of cunt-heat blast through her pussy a second time. Bodego and the girls had done quite a job in arousing her. She rubbed her pussy up against his side, almost embracing the muscular stallion. She felt his hard muscle through his skin.

Gasping, Jackie moved her fingertips along his powerful sides, feeling his muscles tighten, then quiver under her gentle caress. She laid her head gently down against one side, closing her eyes and feeling like she were floating inches above the floor. He was so good for her! Jackie thought for one mad moment that perhaps he was excited as she was, that he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Was his flesh growing warmer? Was he trying to tell her something, something she couldn't understand because of her unfamiliarity with horses?

"Easy, boy, easy..."

She rubbed her fingers along the stallion's side, tracing the rounded contours of his thighs, his sides, his ribcage, his hindquarters. More than once, the woman felt his tail swishing playfully up against her hand while the horse continued to shiver at her touch. Again, Jackie thought of those stories of women in Mexico who took on donkeys for dollars, letting the animals rape them while drunken sailors and Marines hooted and shouted from the bar crowd. This was better, though, far better. She wanted the beast for her own pleasure.

She sighed again, pillowing her tits against the stallion's side and rubbing her nipples back and forth over his slick flesh. He wasn't moving much now. He seemed to be waiting for something - perhaps for her to do something more. Jackie shivered at her thought. What more could she do? It would take at least one more person for her to do anything with the horse. How could she position herself? But perhaps he could do something for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.