Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Two days had passed - two days filled with more boredom than Jackie could have possibly imagined!

Jackie sat on the couch, staring at the television and marveling at the banality of the program, though she doubted any of the other stations had anything better. Evelyn was knitting, every now and then glancing up to check the plot, then dropping her eyes back to the dark-red garment she was creating.

Nothing around here, except the dog, seemed to be important. And how she burned to have him touch her body once more! By yesterday, Jackie had felt her cunt tensing each time Bodego trotted by, the dog stopping and sniffing at her pussy before going on his way.

There was just too much happening around them to have any spare time. Evelyn was always around, giving advice or just hanging out. Jackie's nieces were a little more sympathetic, leaving her alone, while Evelyn's husband spent most of his time preening the new horse he had just purchased for stud services.

I think I'll get a job, Jackie thought.

She watched yet another car on the television screen fly into the air and crash down. It burst into flame just before the scene fade-out. As another commercial blurted across the screen, Jackie found herself tapping her fingers nervously on the chair. She was going to go out of her mind if she sat there for one more moment. It would have been better if she had crawled into bed and finger- fucked herself, thinking of Doug, thinking of the dog, thinking about anybody except the family she was vegetating with.

"I think I'll get some air, Evelyn. It's a little stuffy in here for me," Jackie said, smiling at her sister as she rose from the chair.

There was that silky, sexy rub again, her cunt-lips rubbing sexily against one another as she moved across the floor! Jackie did her best to control her facial expression, not wanting her sister to guess just what kind of hot slut she had for a house guest.

"Be careful you don't step in anything, Jackie. Oh, and tell Jack, if you see him, his favorite program's coming on in ten minutes. Sometimes he forgets," Evelyn called out.

"I'll do it."

Jackie felt relief wash over her as she walked quickly through the kitchen and out the back porch. The night air felt good against her bare arms - cool, refreshing, bracing!

Jackie rubbed her upper arms briskly with her long, slender fingers, stepping from the porch and walking slowly across the courtyard. The barn was there, one sole light illuminating the double doors. Farther to the right, she could see the silhouette of her nephew hunched over a car, his head swallowed by the big, red hood while the sounds of wrenches and hammers clanking against metal filled the night air. She would tell him his program was about to come on, then stay outside, enjoying the night air and scenery.

"Ooooooooh!"

Jackie stopped dead in her tracks, her flesh chilling as she heard a cry of joy from inside the barn. She was right by the double doors now, her arms folded over her tits. A light breeze lifted her long, blonde hair from her shoulders. There! There it was again! Someone was inside the barn, doing something.

Reaching to the right, Jackie opened the barn door and slipped inside, closing the door behind her.

She felt her feet sinking comfortably in the soft straw. Then, that cry of joy shattered the silence once more. Jackie bent over, creeping forward while holding her breath. Someone was fucking. She knew that. She knew that familiar sound of a woman crying out in joy.

But who was it? Jackie wondered. Had someone sneaked in to use the barn as her private trysting place? There was the sound of rustling straw now as Jackie approached the rear stalls. Her heart was beating faster and harder, so hard that she was certain whoever was thrashing about back there would have heard it if they weren't so involved for the moment...

"Oooooooh! Oh, God, yes! Yes, fuck... fuck yes, yes!"

That voice! It was familiar, even in a whisper.

More thrashing sounds.

Jackie slowed her pace, down on her hands and knees now, and holding her breath until her eyes swam. She wanted to make sure she spotted whoever was fooling around in the hay before they spotted her.

"Bodego!"

Just as she heard that name, and froze with terror and shame, there was another voice.

"Isn't he nice? Wow, and to think we've been ignoring him all this time!"

Nancy and Claudia, her two nieces! Jackie recognized their voices, and knew exactly what they were talking about. There were more rustling sounds, followed by the dog's muted whimpering.

"Oh, wow, he's doing it to me! Doing it!"

Jackie burned. Deciding not to go any farther, she moved into the next stall, reaching up and bracing herself against the short wall. She partially stood up and peered over the top.

There they were - both girls, stark naked, their young bodies squirming and twisting on the floor. And there was Bodego, smelling one ass, then moving around and licking the other. One of the girls would jerk her taut ass up, presenting her asshole and cunt for him. That was when he was happiest, licking his tongue down into the girl's tight, hairless split. He would move his tongue in and out, in and out of her pussy until she cried out with that tell tale "ooooooooooh" that had attracted Jackie's attention in the first place.

"You gonna let him fuck you?" Claudia, the redhead, asked, laughing lightly as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs for the German Shepherd. He was presently lapping Nancy's thighs, wriggling his muzzle into her cunt-hole while burrowing his tongue as far into her pussy as he could.

"I dunno," the girl gasped, her eyes rounded and glazed with obvious, rutting delight. "I never thought about getting fucked for the first time by... by a dog!"

"Oh, wow! Fucked... fucked by a dog!" Claudia groaned, putting both hands down around her cunt and moving her fingers back and forth, back and forth over her swollen pussy-lips.

Jackie could see the obvious pleasure on her niece's face - the way Claudia's cheeks reddened while a slight tremor passed over her forehead. Yes, they were good and ready to have Bodego take care of them. Nancy was even making soft fucking motions with her hips.

Jackie bit her lip. A tear of shame and frustration rolled down the woman's cheek. Her heart pounded harder and harder, while her cunt seeped hot moisture and seemed swollen against her nylon panties. She wanted to go in there, chase the girls out and have Bodego for herself. But how could she explain her presence without arousing her nieces' suspicions. No. She would have to stay and watch, biting her lower lip for security. Perhaps, after they had finished and hadn't ruined Bodego, she would have a chance to take care of herself as she had earlier.

"Ohhhh, Nancy, let me have him! Don't be a pig! You've had him all night!" Claudia whined petulantly.

"Oh, all right," Nancy groaned, pushing the German Shepherd away from her cunt. "You'd be screaming at me for the next week if I didn't let you have your way."

"Come here, boy! Come here and touch me... ooooooh, like that!"

Jackie curled her fingers against the soft wood, peeling some of it from the stall divider. In the back, she could hear nervous pawing. It was the horse, the one her brother-in-law had purchased to stud. Wild thoughts whirled about her head as Jackie listened to the horse. She lowered her eyes once again and watched her nieces sprawled on the floor, taking care of the yelping dog.

"I think I'm gonna let 'im do it," Claudia said, biting her lips mischievously and spreading her thighs a little more.

"You're gonna pop your cherry!" Nancy cried out, looking at her sister in amazement. Claudia frowned, shaking her head fiercely back and forth.

"I'll be careful. You just watch," Claudia said, rolling back onto her ass and kicking both legs in the air.

Looking down, Jackie could see the girl's moist, dark-pink pussy-crack shining beneath her thick crown of red hair.

Bodego bobbed his head around, barking happily when he saw Claudia's hot cunt coming into view again. He lowered his head, licking his tongue across her pussy, drinking up the thick, warm juices that were continually flowing from the teen's pussy-crack. Jackie could see from Claudia's expression that she was loving every second of this. The girl's toes curled until they cramped, while her legs waved and shivered each time the German Shepherd touched a particularly sensitive spot.

"Oh, wow! Wow!"

As the dog put one tentative paw on Claudia's raised thigh, Claudia brought her hand down to her ass, cupping her fingers around her pussy so the dog couldn't shove all of his cock into her cunt. Nancy had moved up, lying next to her sister to watch with a mixture of horror and fascination.

Bodego had both forelegs on Claudia's thighs, and he moved forward, his long, thick, meaty cock jerking and twitching between his hindlegs. He looked as if his cock were going to explode with jizz at any second. Bodego was whimpering, moving his head from side to side, unsure of what he was supposed to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.