Sister's Horsey Urges - Cover

Sister's Horsey Urges

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After a nasty divorce, Jackie moved out to her sister's farm. Here she manages to get her needs fulfilled with the family dog, the family stallion and her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Come on, gimme that head! Oh, wow, Jackie, wow!"

Jack arched his spine once more, feeding his cock-meat into the young woman's mouth while bracing his fingers on either side of her skull. She liked that, liked the feel of his hands pressing against her ears while she flicked her tongue around the sensitive underside of his mouth-fucking cock.

Jackie could feel his thick cock-tube throbbing against her tongue, that tube through which all his jizz would come shooting. She sucked hard, her cheeks caving in, her throat hurting from the effort, as she bobbed her head.

Bodego was still there. She felt fear and shame as she peered through her curtaining hair, watching the big German Shepherd watch her.

Jack was squirming around more frantically now, his hips jerking while his fingertips danced nervously against her cheeks. He was getting ready to unload his balls in her mouth.

Jackie dropped one finger down to her cunt, parting her sticky cunt-lips, and shoving her finger down into her pussy.

Bodego had moved forward. He was licking her ass while looking up at her. Jackie swatted back at him, eyeing the dog while shaking a warning finger at him. He moved away, whimpering through his nostrils, making Jackie nervous as he circled her with his tail drooping between his legs. She watched him, feeling her lips slackening around Jack's prick.

"Something wrong?"

"Noooofffffff!"

Tightening her mouth around his cock, the woman began to suck him in earnest once more, bobbing her head, flicking her tongue around and around.

Bodego took heart when she dropped that warning finger, placing it around Jack's balls and cupping them lovingly. He moved in for the kill, dropping his head while drawing his tongue up her hot, fur-edged fuck-slot. The woman let out a cry, jerking up, tightening her lips hard around Jack's prick and nearly biting down into the fleshy crown. She swatted back, unable to turn around and give Bodego a warning look once more.

Bodego was whimpering more and more now. Jack raised his head from the ground, his face wrinkled with curiosity as he tried to peer around Jackie's shoulders. She did all she could to keep the animal from her. But there he was, crouched down behind her ass, licking her ass and cunt-crack while growling happily at the taste and touch.

"Wow! That's something else, Aunt Jackie! You know what's going on?"

Jackie pulled up from his cock, her hands covering her face in shame as she let his prick slip from between her lips.

"Yes. Oh, I'm so embarrassed... this awful, awful dog... I don't know what's happening!" she lied.

Jack cocked his head to one side, staring at her carefully.

"You're not squaring with me, Jackie. I'll bet you've been doing things with Bodego for some time," he said slowly, watching her reaction carefully.

"I... I don't know what to say," Jackie responded, feeling pinned to the wall with this accusation.

She fought for words of explanation, but could find none. Instead, all she did was stammer while the German Shepherd continued lapping at her white, shivering ass.

"Hell, I don't mind! I don't blame him. You're damned beautiful, and smell good, too!" he said, taking her hand and pulling her head back to his prick.

While he talked, Bodego brought his tongue up through the sloppy mess of her cunt. She trembled like a bitch in heat, her fingers gripping Jack's cock tightly.

Again, she slapped back at the beast, catching him across the nose. Bodego reared back, barking angrily at the sudden blow.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with it! Really!"

Jackie was stunned. He knew what was happening and liked what he knew. For a moment, Jackie felt she couldn't look at her nephew at all. Bodego was back at her pussy a third time, wetting the backs of her thighs, her ass, her puffy, slick-coated cunt- crack.

"In fact, I think I'm gonna let him get more than he bargained for," Jack said, tucking his legs under his ass and getting up.

"What... what are you doing?" Jackie gasped, watching his prick jerking in front of her. She started to rise, but Jack, put both hands on her shoulders and forced her back on the blanket. His hands were still around her face, framing it, while he put her into a hands-and-knees crouching position.

Immediately, Jackie knew what her nephew was doing. He was going to make her fuck the dog while she gave him a blow-job. The thought sent more shivers up and down her spine as she wagged her ass in front of the now-happy Bodego, opening her mouth and letting her nephew settle his cock over her tongue. She swallowed hard, feeling the tension building in her chest and throat as she wagged her tongue over his two blood-bloated balls.

"Oh, yeah, Jackie, that's the way! That's the way to make me feel real good!" he said, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back.

Jackie liked this, liked it a lot. It was so good being fucked at both ends. Bodego was still just sniffing behind her. Jack pulled his cock out and rubbed his prick over her eyes and onto her forehead. She turned her head just a bit so she could bite the side of his veined cock-shaft, tickle the hardness with her tongue until Jack was making strangled sounds in his mouth. And there was that teasing, tickling wetness behind her - that wetness that was Bodego's probing mouth rubbing up against her cunt-slit.

Jackie wagged her ass, feeling the slick, slippery sensation of her pussy-lips rubbing against one another, while the dog's tongue wet her cunt-lips even more with spit. Jackie moved her head around a little more, swallowing her nephew's prick. She felt the soft linings of her cheeks caress his prick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.